The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by mouse 17.10.13 16:38

Just been listening to 5Live whilst working and the Richard Bacon show - every Thursday he has a spot which follows the lead stories of the week. Two guest commentators were in to discuss the topics, one Boris Johnson's sister and a guy I didn't catch the name of. When they got to the Madeleine story - both guests seemed to think the programme bizarre but then seemed to totally change their reaction and started bleeting on about the poor Mccanns and what they'd been through, and all the horrible stories that had been written about them putting in the frame in the newspapers etc - and how they hoped this would stop now.....Bacon never said anything really, which is out of character for him...Its on a pod cast I believe, but again the BBC supporting the Mccans as per.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by tiny 17.10.13 16:40

plebgate wrote:
tiny wrote:
plebgate wrote:Well what are the SY to make of all these changes of story.  Can't fathom it myself.
if its a whitwash,nothing,if it isn,t then they need to be taken in and questioned, pronto
Agree Tiny, it is getting absolutely ridiculous now imo.    Setting traps and waiting WHY?   Surely there have been enough changes of story to start asking WHY?
My thoughts exactly.  To be honest I would have thought they would have gone over the mccanns and tapas statements first,but it seems like they went to the bottom of the heap and only put the smiths sighting out as they knew they couldn't get away with keeping hidden.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 17.10.13 16:46

intrigued89 wrote:One question here that continues to bother me (and I am genuinely not asking this to derail the thread). I am 99% convinced of the McCann's guilt, but there is one small nag. If someone can explain this to me I am completely sold...

If the version of events widely believed by posters on here and other sites is true (that the McCann's are in some way responsible for Madeleine's death and that the T7 were aware of this and helped them cover it up), my question is why? Why would the T7 risk their careers and livelihoods to protect their friends' negligence?

It is the one thing that doesn't make sense to me and I am yet to hear a rational explanation. The cadaver, the 48 questions, the lack of coherence in the relative stories all points in one direction. I have even come round to dismiss the 'why do they still keep going on tv if they are guilty' line of thought, so for me this is the one remaining question and it remains an important one. 

I hope someone can help me out with this one...
My take on this is that they had all left their children unattended night after night, and had also possibly had sedated them.

If it were to come out that Madeleine had died as a result of such action (eg by accidental death whilst in a dozy state because sedated) then they could be implicated as well if they had all done the same thing.

If her body had to be hidden because an autopsy would show sedation (or - possibly - signs of something else which was too awful to come to light) then clearly it was not a straightforward accidental death which could be explained away.

I don't want to surmise more than that, but there are theories online which would explain why there is a "pact of silence" . Whether that silence has now been broken by one or more of them, who knows.

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by geh007 17.10.13 17:05

nobodythereeither wrote:
intrigued89 wrote:One question here that continues to bother me (and I am genuinely not asking this to derail the thread). I am 99% convinced of the McCann's guilt, but there is one small nag. If someone can explain this to me I am completely sold...

If the version of events widely believed by posters on here and other sites is true (that the McCann's are in some way responsible for Madeleine's death and that the T7 were aware of this and helped them cover it up), my question is why? Why would the T7 risk their careers and livelihoods to protect their friends' negligence?

It is the one thing that doesn't make sense to me and I am yet to hear a rational explanation. The cadaver, the 48 questions, the lack of coherence in the relative stories all points in one direction. I have even come round to dismiss the 'why do they still keep going on tv if they are guilty' line of thought, so for me this is the one remaining question and it remains an important one. 

My take on this is that they had all left their children unattended night after night, and had also possibly had sedated them.

If it were to come out that Madeleine had died as a result of such action (eg by accidental death whilst in a dozy state because sedated) then they could be implicated as well if they had all done the same thing.

If her body had to be hidden because an autopsy would show sedation (or - possibly - signs of something else which was too awful to come to light) then clearly it was not a straightforward accidental death which could be explained away.

I don't want to surmise more than that, but there are theories online which would explain why there is a "pact of silence" . Whether that silence has now been broken by one or more of them, who knows.
I don't buy that for a second. There are many things about this case that are a little "odd". However....

But the suggestion that 9 people colluded is beyond any sense and reason and championing that "line" makes seemingly sensible people appear pretty daft.
geh007

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 17:08

Someone asked if that was it or was there more to come, well off to Ireland next.............

Metropolitan Police@metpoliceuk 12m
DCI Redwood: "The next stage of the appeal will be in Ireland later in the month." #McCann #NSYNews
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 17:11

candyfloss wrote:Someone asked if that was it or was there more to come, well off to Ireland next.............

DCI Redwood: "The next stage of the appeal will be in Ireland later in the month." #McCann #NSYNews
Doh I'm getting cynical again, next month!!!!  No rush then.

Doesn't  the libel trial resume next month, and ends next month. It's now 17th October.......next month to find this man???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.10.13 17:17

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Someone asked if that was it or was there more to come, well off to Ireland next.............

Doesn't  the libel trial resume next month, and ends next month.  It's now 17th October.......next month to find this man???
That's ok,gerry isn't going any where:biggrin:
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 17.10.13 17:18

geh007 wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
intrigued89 wrote:

I don't buy that for a second. There are many things about this case that are a little "odd". However....

But the suggestion that 9 people colluded is beyond any sense and reason and championing that "line" makes seemingly sensible people appear pretty daft.
Seemingly sensible people who thought it okay to leave their kids in a holiday apartment while they went out to eat most nights of the holiday. I wouldn't call that sensible behaviour - I'm with the 'nobodytheireither'  theory, always have been, and having to face the cold hard facts - if this scenario did happen - that they'd risked losing their most precious possessions - their much loved children if this all came to light, that they may face charges of neglect. Add to that their careers and the fact they'd be facing the onslaught of the world's press.....It might have appeared to be their only way out at that time.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by travesty 17.10.13 17:30

intrigued89 wrote:
Just a few possibilities:

1. They share some of the responsibility, e.g. they were also sedating their own or maybe each other's kids.
2. The McCanns have something on them, e.g. they are all taking part in some kind of criminal ring.
3. They genuinely believe enough of the McCann's story such that their personal friendships are enough to bias their recollections and statements.
travesty
travesty

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 17.10.13 17:31

mouse wrote:
geh007 wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
intrigued89 wrote:

Seemingly sensible people who thought it okay to leave their kids in a holiday apartment while they went out to eat most nights of the holiday. I wouldn't call that sensible behaviour - I'm with the 'nobodytheireither'  theory, always have been, and having to face the cold hard facts - if this scenario did happen - that they'd risked losing their most precious possessions - their much loved children if this all came to light, that they may face charges of neglect. Add to that their careers and the fact they'd be facing the onslaught of the world's press.....It might have appeared to be their only way out at that time.
I consider myself a perfectly sensible person.

What would your explanation be, geh007?

nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post by geh007 17.10.13 17:34

nobodythereeither wrote:
mouse wrote:
geh007 wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
intrigued89 wrote:

Explanation for what?
geh007

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 17:40

Seems that geh007 has been posting the same in two or more other threads.
I replied in the Matt Oldfield "check" one ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 17.10.13 17:41

geh007 wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
mouse wrote:
geh007 wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
intrigued89 wrote:

Explanation for what?
Your explanation for Intrigued89's question, which is what we are discussing ......

"Why would the T7 risk their careers and livelihoods to protect their friends' negligence?"

You said that you didn't buy MY explanation of it for a second, so I wondered what your explanation of it would be.

nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 17.10.13 17:42

Châtelaine wrote:Seems that geh007 has been posting the same in two or more other threads.
I replied in the Matt Oldfield "check" one ...
Oh? I notice that he or she has only just joined this forum .....
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.10.13 17:46

candyfloss wrote:

Doesn't  the libel trial resume next month, and ends next month.  It's now 17th October.......next month to find this man???
Wonder if there's two different versions for Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland? I ask this because of this post from earlier on in thread.

Different versions
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Empty  Jauna Loca Today at 2:22 pm
Have only skimmed this topic so forgive me if info has already been posted.
I read somewhere that the Dutch/German reconstruction was paid for by the Madeleine Fund
and therefore made to Parent's specification, rather than Police version.
Any truth in this?
UK version the one that was shown here in Ireland by the way.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 17.10.13 17:47

Not everybody knew everything AT THE TIME.
They do now.
So will they cave now or be forever waiting for that tap on the shoulder?
Once the timeline was written 'in stone' so to speak..they sealed their own fates.
Easy, in the adrenaline haze of the first hour.
Who decided to write it all down?
That's a far more interesting question. And why?
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 17:49

The Slave wrote:Not everybody knew everything AT THE TIME.
They do now.
So will they cave now or be forever waiting for that tap on the shoulder?
Once the timeline was written 'in stone' so to speak..they sealed their own fates.
Easy, in the adrenaline haze of the first hour.
Who decided to write it all down?
That's a far more interesting question. And why?
The most organised one? Needs some sangfroid to do that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 17.10.13 17:51

[quote="candyfloss"]Someone asked if that was it or was there more to come, well off to Ireland next.............

DCI Redwood: "The next stage of the appeal will be in Ireland later in the month." #McCann #NSYNews[/quote

Planned to coincide with the resumption of the libel trial, by any chance?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 17.10.13 18:06

nobodythereeither wrote:

McCanns accused of pressuring Tapas Nine to 'keep them silent' Daily Mail (no longer available online)

Last updated at 15:04pm on 12th November 2007

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html

Also:-

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/06/pj-brought-back-to-portugal-3-of.html

In a secret visit to Portugal, three persons who had dinner at the Tapas Bar shattered the McCanns and Jane Tanner versions

1st link scroll halfway down

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 17.10.13 18:10

had real problems with that last post??

@ intrigued89

the above give a couple of examples of cracks in the "pact"... I think the first link might give you a good idea... I personally think that maybe 1 or 2 know the truth, the others are just caught up in the whole mess... I think JT deliberately lied about 'bundleman', I now think she did see SC leave the tapas with his child in his arms and turned him into bundleman in order to promote the 'abduction'... in a nutshell, I think a couple got roped in early on [but not knowing what they were getting roped into.... if that makes sense?]

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 17.10.13 18:13

What ever time the abduction happened - 9.15 or 10.00 - there is still the question of sedation. Even the McCanns say the children were sedated but how did an abductor sedate three children without waking them? Oral or intravenous sedation would have woken them and chloroform would have left an unmistakable smell.
Sedation could very well be the reason for collusion. Fear of the consequences could have deterred them from bringing the little girl to a hospital. If she suffered a fatal injury whilst under the influence of sedatives one or more of them may have attempted to resuscitate her. It is not unknown for doctors to cover up for each other.
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.10.13 18:18

tasprin wrote:What ever time the abduction happened - 9.15 or 10.00 - there is still the question of sedation. Even the McCanns say the children were sedated but how did an abductor sedate three children without waking them? Oral or intravenous sedation would have woken them and chloroform would have left an unmistakable smell.
Sedation could very well be the reason for collusion. Fear of the consequences could have deterred them from bringing the little girl to a hospital. If she suffered a fatal injury whilst under the influence of sedatives one or more of them may have attempted to resuscitate her. It is not unknown for doctors to cover up for each other.
I agree to the doctors do cover  up for each other,but we are talking about a 3yr old little girl, what sort of people are these tapas 7 to do a thing like that unless all the children were sedated and if they were then i can see why a cover up occurred,yep Gerry and kate have got them over a barrel if this is the case.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.10.13 18:23

candyfloss wrote:

Next month? The tweet says later in the month i.e. later THIS month (October).
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 17.10.13 18:24

tiny wrote:
tasprin wrote:What ever time the abduction happened - 9.15 or 10.00 - there is still the question of sedation. Even the McCanns say the children were sedated but how did an abductor sedate three children without waking them? Oral or intravenous sedation would have woken them and chloroform would have left an unmistakable smell.
I agree to the doctors do cover do up for each other,but we are talking about a 3yr old little girl, what sort of people are these tapas 7 to do a thing like that
I think their behaviour over the last 6 years have given us that answer...... Deleted
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 2 Tapas7highcourt3

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 17.10.13 18:28

tiny wrote:
I agree to the doctors do cover  up for each other,but we are talking about a 3yr old little girl, what sort of people are these tapas 7 to do a thing like that unless all the children were sedated and if they were then i can see why a cover up occurred,yep Gerry and kate have got them over a barrel if this is the case.
There is also the possibility that she suffered an injury earlier than the 3 May and didn't seek medical assistance.
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top