The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by Cheshire Cat on 18.10.13 13:26

@ShuBob wrote:
@Cheshire Cat wrote:I believe, like Pat Brown, that the Smith sighting has been focused on by SY for it to be dismissed either in the same way as 'bundle man' (i.e. a mystery tourist comes forward) or they will claim that this was the real abductor. Given Mr Smiths statement, it may be risky to continue to claim that this man was the actual abductor because of the element of doubt that hangs over the sighting i.e. Mr Smith identifying the man as Gerry. Better to dismiss this sighting altogether. But of course now there is no abductor! This would allow SY to confirm their belief that the abduction was pre-planned by stating Maddie was whisked off by a waiting car.

I feel uneasy about this prospect because this scenario could be used to undermine Goncalo Amaral: i.e. really bring it out into the open that Mr Smith identified the man as Gerry but then immediately shoot it down by having a mystery tourist step foward and identify himself as 'Smith Man'. My money is on this happening within the next two weeks!
But the fact remains: at the time Amaral wrote the book the PJ theory was that Maddie died accidentally and there was simulation of an abduction. Nothing that comes out now can change that. I would imagine they'll need to bring another case if they want to ban the book and/or do Amaral for libel.
Yes - I agree. When I say undermine Amaral I mean primarily in the eyes of the British public. Hope I am proved wrong!

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by nobodythereeither on 18.10.13 13:38

@russiandoll wrote: Also it is clear that the group have lied and I don't know how all this can be reconciled with stranger abduction as claimed.
Nor do I.

That combined with the dogs and the refusal to answer questions/return to Portugal for a reconstruction.

The questions/reconstruction things could maybe be explained away, but how can the dogs and the lies possibly be explained away?

Some of the lies could be put down to "misremembering" but not all.

ETA: Sorry, forgot to say thanks for the explanation re the thread - and the title change!

nobodythereeither

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macgee on 18.10.13 14:07

surely a true re-construction would show the tapas gang actually undercover with the transparent awning. how many viewers are aware of this fact.

macgee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru on 18.10.13 23:25

Read an interesting article on narcissism and psychopathy. I've pasted the first two paragraphs and the link underneath. Remind you of anyone? 

Narcissism, Psychopathy, and Evil
DELANY DEAN, JD, PhD

NARCISSISM AND PSYCHOPATHY

Introduction: During both my professional careers (criminal law and psychology), two areas of particular interest to me have been psychopathy and narcissism. Psychopathy is generally viewed as a particularly virulent form of narcissism, in which the person is not only very much focused on herself, or himself, but also highly manipulative, sometimes sadistic, and very much into control and power. One prominent characteristic of psychopathy is the presence of what is usually called a “glib, superficial charm.” These people are usually able, at least in the short term, to win over others very easily. They would generally be described as “very attractive” people (on the surface). Sometimes a person who merits the designation “psychopath” goes into a path of criminal activity (many, but not all, serial killers are psychopaths, and criminals known as “con artists” are often psychopaths); other times, the psychopath will be engaged in a legitimate career (politics, academia, corporate leadership). The key is not the type of activity the person engages in, but the degree of control s/he exercises over others.

Underneath the superficial charm, the narcissist/psychopath always has a “me-first” mentality. If you work with such a person, you may begin to see signs that s/he thinks that everything is about her; and, crucially, it will become clear that control/power is a major part of her game plan. However, this can be well concealed beneath a veneer of friendliness and concern for others; it may not become clearly evident until s/he receives what is known as a “narcissistic injury.” A person who is truly narcissistic will respond with extreme anger if s/he receives a challenge to her ego (an ego that is both fragile, and strongly defended). This response may look like an overblown rage fit, following a minor slight; or it may take the form of a cold vindictiveness, administered by acts of retaliation. These responses can be very shocking, even frightening, to the person who unwittingly triggered or evoked the narcissistic injury (by getting in the way of the narcissist’s plans, for example, or by displaying a lack of full approval and appreciation for the narcissist’s brilliant ideas).
http://mindexpressions.wordpress.com/narcissism-psychopathy-evil/

I don't buy the abduction theory at all. The only abduction that has a similar signature was Fox Mulder's sister's abduction by aliens in the X-Files. Surprised TM haven't proposed that theory. It's less absurd than the T9 propaganda, if that's humanly possible.

Bobby Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.10.13 23:28

@nobodythereeither wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: Also it is clear that the group have lied and I don't know how all this can be reconciled with stranger abduction as claimed.
Nor do I.

That combined with the dogs and the refusal to answer questions/return to Portugal for a reconstruction.

The questions/reconstruction things could maybe be explained away, but how can the dogs and the lies possibly be explained away?

Some of the lies could be put down to "misremembering" but not all.

ETA: Sorry, forgot to say thanks for the explanation re the thread - and the title change!
They have been adamant since day 1 what their version of events were, how can they now say they misremembered anything?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.13 23:33

Thanks Bobby Peru - I find the psychology side very interesting.

It explains an awful lot doesn`t it, particularly why they`ve been able to keep the lie going for so long IMO.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 19.10.13 0:00

hi Bobby Peru...

Interesting ...I have been utterly convinced for a long time that both GM & KM must be psychopaths

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru on 19.10.13 0:42

Their lack of empathy toward their own daughter and the abstracted way they often refer to her bothers me greatly. I'm sure it must have been noted by members of NYS. I'm also sure NYS will be fully aware of the reliability of the two dogs that were used, the significance of refusing to answer the 48 questions, etc etc etc.

I'm convinced NYS have a fair idea about what occurred. It doesn't make much sense to engage in such a high profile reconstruction if they believed it to have been a targeted abduction by an organised team. If Madeleine were alive, what do you think the first thing the captors would do if they felt the net was closing in? I don't think anybody posed the question to Redwood as to whether he believed Madeleine to be alive when she was 'taken' or 'disappeared' to use his vernacular. Hope somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

If JT's statement(s) have been discounted then surely NYS would have to revisit the evidence provided by T7 that provided alibi for GM's movements. 

I think NYS are having to tread very carefully. It could be that they knowingly contrived a reconstruction which would actually undermine the credibility of abduction theory. It would be very difficult to crank up the heat on K&G with so much misguided public and political support. They'd have to be pretty damned sure of putting a case together, if for example, they were to interview under caution. 

Therefore, I think NSY are biding their time. The abduction theory 'leads' won't amount to a head of beans and in the meantime they may looking to revisit some of the T7 in the hope that with inconsistencies in their statements well and truly exposed (as if they weren't already), one of them will sing like a canary.

Bobby Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru on 19.10.13 0:56

Hammer House of Horrors !!! I never thought of the old 'stolen by gypsies' chestnut would rear it's head, but the story that has just emerged from Greece regarding the discovery of blonde-haired blue-eyed four year old at a gypsy camp, could mean K&G can shelve the alien abduction gambit for another day whilst the world points an accusing finger at all things gypsy/traveler/roma.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/u-s-world/greece-trying-to-identify-blue-eyed-blond-girl-found-in-gypsy-camp?

Bobby Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightThinking on 19.10.13 8:54

The timeline on Crimewatch was very loose (and quite probably inaccurate) and didn't reflect the work that must be going on behind the scenes at NSY

When dealing with the whereabouts of people (thus creating genuine alibis) it's crucial to have accurate timings, to the second

While I recognise that isn't possible in this case, it's misleading to have a timeline that could be up to 20 minutes wrong

Avid readers of whodunnits will know that it only takes a few seconds to slip out of view for a short while and momentarily be somewhere else when everyone thinks you're still in the place where you were to start with

When you've got 15-20 mins, who knows what might happen?

StraightThinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.10.13 9:16

The important thing I noted in both CWs I saw, [ UK and German, am trying to find the Dutch and Norwegian ones.]..... was the omission of the DP visit.

This is in the files BUT NOT IN FIRST STATEMENTS crucially, also THE TRUTHFUL BOOK.

It made DP the last non -McCann to see an alive Maddie.

Now we have the parents as the last witnesses to an alive little girl.

And we have that door to her bedroom which moved to and fro seemingly of its own accord on 2 occasions.

Strange, because it needed assistance from Kate closing it over, to make it slam shut at 10pm. It did not slam when she opened the patio door, so I don't think anyone can now start saying that a draught caused at 9 .05 and 9.30, when 2 people opened those patio doors, caused the bedroom door to be open wider.

Gerry noticed it IMMEDIATELY says Kate. So it must have been opened quite a lot wider by someone.

I wonder who. And would hazard a guess that in whatever version of events is shown [  buggy / no buggy ;  round tapas table / rectangular tapas table ; awning/ no awning ....fair enough, there have been so many, show em all I say]    there will not be any visit from David Payne. They can't omit that in one and then insert it in others. it is not a small insignificant event.

And we will never see an abductor at 9.15 in any of them.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypennypenny on 19.10.13 9:19

Can someone just point me in the right direction please! Is it true to say that during the whole checking on sleeping children debarkel , no one else apart from Kate and Gerry actually saw madeleine !?

Pennypennypenny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 9:22

That is certainly my understanding, yes. In fact, Kate didn't see her either after she left at 8.30, so that just leaves Gerry at around 9.05.

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightThinking on 19.10.13 9:29

Although they didn't make it into CW, it has always been assumed that G met JW on the way back to the Tapas from 5a on that 21.05 check

Since JW was very vague about the timing of the encounter, it's possible that it was before the check, not after it

It may seem strange that JW was omitted from CW since he is key witness to several events

However, this special edition of CW existed for one purpose only - to tell the UK audience that Bundleman was irrelevant but Smithman may not have been

The rest of the film was just to set the basic scene

StraightThinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.10.13 9:40

A snippet from the book... one amongst many refs to exact timings  [ 9.04 by his watch  e.g.]

The CW programme had Gerry back at 7, so exactly one hour at tennis.

Kate's book : Gerry arrived back PROMPTLY at 7 pm.

This sounds as if it were expected, that he had either said he would only be an hour or Kate told him firmly that as she had the responsibility of what can be a fractious time with tired children [ and she said Maddie was worn out]....that he was on a clock.

Maybe there was friction over free time and me time on that holiday . Gerry certainly expected a time with a bit of bother...not there to enjoy himself.

As Kate needed persuading to go, she might well have told Gerry that he was not on a lads' break and that she expected him to do his bit.

I get the impression that though she admired his hard work as a doctor, she was left because of the demands of his job with a lot to do re childcare, hence the help from others. I would find toddler twins and an under 5 exhausting, two under 5s were enough for me !

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 19.10.13 9:50

I think Kate was exhausted and fed up with Gerry not helping out!  I also believe it's highly possible ROB gave her something 'harmless' to give the children so she could relax and get some rest time, and everything went down hill from there.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.10.13 14:10

@russiandoll wrote:The important thing I noted in both CWs I saw, [ UK and German, am trying to find the Dutch and Norwegian ones.]..... was the omission of the DP visit.

This is in the files BUT NOT IN FIRST STATEMENTS crucially, also THE TRUTHFUL BOOK.

It made DP the last non -McCann to see an alive Maddie.

Now we have the parents as the last witnesses to an alive little girl.

And we have that door to her bedroom which moved to and fro seemingly of its own accord on 2 occasions.

Strange, because it needed assistance from Kate closing it over, to make it slam shut at 10pm. It did not slam when she opened the patio door, so I don't think anyone can now start saying that a draught caused at 9 .05 and 9.30, when 2 people opened those patio doors, caused the bedroom door to be open wider.

Gerry noticed it IMMEDIATELY says Kate. So it must have been opened quite a lot wider by someone.

I wonder who. And would hazard a guess that in whatever version of events is shown [  buggy / no buggy ;  round tapas table / rectangular tapas table ; awning/ no awning ....fair enough, there have been so many, show em all I say]    there will not be any visit from David Payne. They can't omit that in one and then insert it in others. it is not a small insignificant event.

And we will never see an abductor at 9.15 in any of them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"It made DP the last non -McCann to see an alive Maddie."

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/mpjf/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm
Fiona Payne 1900 hrs. (7pm)
I examined once again the declarations of Fiona Payne. In her depositions, she states that she went to the McCann apartment, around 19H00, on the 3rd of May, together with Kate. She states afterwards that, 10 minutes later, the husband arrived; it is not clear which husband she refers to.
Her responses to the questions are vague. She continued to respond to questions with "they conform with my earlier deposition" or some similar statement.

SO DP WAS NOT THE LAST NON-MCCANN TO SEE MADELEINE.

FIONA PAYNE WAS!

The document written by Dr Payne is not in the DVD.

DAVID PAYNE
"I read carefully the written document/questionnaire provided by David Payne."
....but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also PRESENT THERE WERE KATE AND GERRY He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. He also cannot indicate how long he stayed.
WHICH SURELY MEANS THAT HE DID NOT SEE KM AND CHILDREN AT 6:30pm AS HE SAID GM ASKED HIM TO.
BECAUSE, ACCORDING TO HIM (DP) HE LAST SAW MADELEINE AT 5:00pm.
1 1/2 HOURS 'EARLIER' BEFORE GM ASKED HIM TO.

"He took part in the searches, having carried out most of them alone. He was at times accompanied by Matthew Oldfield."
No MENTION of his 'search' with GM at 4:00am (insisted on by KM!)

"He did not partake in the searches realized on the 4th of May, because, on this day, he spent to majority of time in the police headquarters."
.....................................................................................
CONVIENENTLY 'forgetting' HE 'went out again with GM, to the beach, at 4:00am on the 4th May 2007'

"For many questions, he does not give a complete response, affirming simply that he has already given this information to the Portuguese police in his declarations."

"DECLARES HE SAW MADELEINE AT 5pm ON THE 3rd May 2007."

Madeleine was at the creche/playgroup at THAT time.

HE (DP) was at the beach cafe.

Got good eyesight hasn't he?

"The document written by Dr Payne is not in the DVD."

Didn't the PJ say they witheld 'files' that related to sex offenders, known paedos?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.10.13 14:34

Sky special on again, 3rd time since Tuesday. The opening lines are interesting

For 6 years it has been thought that she was abducted

Now there is a new investigation

jean  : I was ref to the story as told in the book...DPs presence as the only adult with Kate.

The 2nd statements and RIs were a revelation weren't they as to the web they were weaving?!

DW initially the sole truthful person out of them all.....until she eventually caved in to pressure in the R.I.

As for the Paynes, always under the radar ,no checks, no absences from the table that night until the big moment.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.10.13 14:42

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/mpjf/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

1485 "How long do you think you stayed out there for''
Reply "I think I was probably out there the best part of a couple of hours.'

1485 "So we're saying around about six o' clock ish, would that be about right''
Reply "Err well I mean we were probably, as I say, windsurfing I was windsurfing around two to four o' clock, then we had the girls come down so there was some playing on the beach.'

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "Then we went for something to eat and then we left the err restaurant and err you know, I hadn't got a watch on me, I hadn't you know I hadn't got a mobile, all we had was the camera which you know as I say the time on that suggests that we left the restaurant err you know after six o' clock, so you know just working backwards''

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "The time that I thought we'd finished you know''

1485 "Yeah.'
00:27:23 Reply "Water sports would be around four o' clock, then a bit of time on the beach and then you know your meal, which would take an hour, which seems to fit in with the, you know the timescale of events.'

1485 "So who did you leave on the beach when you, when you walked up''
Reply "When, when we left we didn't leave from the beach we left from the err restaurant.'

(imo, smartass reply! talking to thicko cop)
..................................................................................

So HE (DP) was AT THE BEACH from 2:00pm till 'after' 6:00pm BUT he said in his statement (see my previous post) that he SAW K AND G at 5:00pm in their apartment!

I wonder if his meal at the beach 'restaurant' included a few PORK PIES!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.10.13 14:48

I would think so jean....wasn't the men's tennis starting at 6 and wasn't that why they left before the others, to get changed? My head hurts with all this re- reading but it is essential to pinpoint the discrepancies.

No harm at all going over old ground.

I bet SY had many areas on their computer pages, as did the PJ, highlighted in bold or turned to red for PORK PIE ALERT !

liar

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.10.13 14:56

@russiandoll wrote:Sky special on again, 3rd time since Tuesday. The opening lines are interesting

For 6 years it has been thought that she was abducted

Now there is a new investigation

jean  : I was ref to the story as told in the book...DPs presence as the only adult with Kate.

The 2nd statements and RIs were a revelation weren't they as to the web they were weaving?!

DW initially the sole truthful person out of them all.....until she eventually caved in to pressure in the R.I.

As for the Paynes, always under the radar ,no checks, no absences from the table that night until the big moment.
I know you were.

Seems KM's 'recollections' are polar opposites to DP's 'recollections'

The LAST time DP says he saw KM (and G) was IN their apartment at 5:00pm.
The LAST time KM says she saw DP was AFTER he came back, approx 6:30/6:35pm to the apartments when OB/MO returned after they had left the beach 'restaurant' after 6:00pm.

Which we now KNOW was 6:14pm, 3rd May 2007.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.10.13 15:10

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/mpjf/PJ/PARAISO.htm

PAYNE DIDN'T LEAVE THE PARAISO 'CAFE' UNTIL AT LEAST 6:13:53pm!

Could an eagle eyed poster see IF Payne did have a watch on?

Left wrist?

There's a darker 'spot' but can't tell if it's a watch.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.10.13 15:44

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
'I'm an Anaesthetist, so I, erm, it combines a lot of different skills, we work in obstetrics, on labour ward doing epidurals, doing caesarean sections for women and we work on intensive care unit, in theatres, cover any need for, you know, resuscitation So, yeah, it's quite a stressful job and a busy job, erm, I enjoy it'.
'And how long have you been'.
'Erm, I've been an Anaesthetist since about ninety-seven, erm, in Leicester'.
..................................................................................

Could her (FP) 'visit' to 5A at 1900hrs (7pm) 3rd May 2007 have been when a possible 'accident' could have 'ocurred'?

"resuscitation, accident' are words used by a lot of the T7/9 aren't they?

Would also fit in with 'cavadar' scent being formed (3 hours) 7/9:15/10pm till KM's 'check'

Both kept 'onside' because of DP's  past "indiscretions" which McS know about?

Page two of Fiona Payne Statement given to DC 1485 MESSIAH of the Leicestershire Police Major Crime Team in 10 April 2008

00.53.22 1485 “Did the twins wake up at all?”

Reply “They didn’t. They didn’t”.

1485 “In the aftermath?”

Reply “No, and that was the other thing, she kept going into the twins, she kept putting her hands on the twins to check they were breathing, she was very much concerned in checking that they were okay. But they were okay, I mean, they were fine, they didn’t, they were asleep, but at the time it did seem weird, I remember thinking, you know, when the Police came they turned the lights on, there was loads of noise, obviously from the moment Kate discovered that Madeleine was gone, the screaming and the shouting and there was a lot of noise and they, they didn’t, you know, so much as blink”.

All, of course, IMO.

NO LIGHTS ON TILL POLICE ARRIVE?????????

Pull the other Payne!

NO LIGHTS?

'SEARCHING' IN THE DARK' TILL THE POLICE CAME!!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.13 9:14

Madeleine McCann Crimewatch appeal: Parents' upset at Portuguese Maddie TV snub

19 Oct 2013 21:43

The Sunday Mirror can reveal that two of the country’s largest TV channels, TVI and SIC – with potential audiences of millions – made failed attempts to buy the rights

Kate and Gerry McCann have been left “saddened” and “frustrated” over the decision not to air the latest appeal to [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/madeleine mccann]find their daughter Madeleine[/url] on Portuguese TV.

BBC1’s Crimewatch had its highest ratings last Monday as British detectives issued a fresh public request for information in the search for the little girl who went missing from Portugal’s Praia Da Luz in 2007, aged just three.
But the appeal, which was also shown in Germany and the Netherlands, failed to be screened in the country where Maddie disappeared.

A source close to Kate and Gerry said last night: “They feel it was a massive missed opportunity.”

The Sunday Mirror can reveal that two of the country’s largest TV channels, TVI and SIC – with potential audiences of millions – made failed attempts to buy the rights to the Crimewatch programme.

It is understood that a deal could not be reached due to legal reasons

The Crimewatch broadcast prompted more than 1,000 new leads for the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Grange team.

Two viewers gave the same name for the e-fit of a prime suspect seen carrying a child away from the McCann’s holiday apartment.

Large numbers of Portuguese still believe that Kate and Gerry, both 45, from Rothley, Leicestershire, were somehow involved in their daughter’s disappearance.

They are currently suing the former head of the original Portuguese investigation, retired police officer Goncalo Amaral, for making similar claims in a book

The fact that the appeal was not aired in Portugal is understood to have added to their frustration. Our source said: “The attitude of the Portuguese has always been that they’re not bothered.”

The Crimewatch appeal, thought to have cost around £750, 000, pulled in an average of 6.7 million viewers, the biggest in its 11-year history.

A BBC spokesman said: “Crimewatch is made for a domestic audience and we are unable to sell it abroad for legal reasons.

"We have gone to extra lengths to ensure audiences around the world can view the McCann footage by providing clips of the programme and by making the film available on the BBC Crimewatch website.

"The decision on broadcasting an appeal in Portugal is a matter for the Portuguese broadcasters, Portuguese police and The Metropolitan Police.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-crimewatch-appeal-parents-2472170

What a vile vindictive pair of serial liars they are, it makes me so angry. What are they trying to do put the British people against the Portuguese?

Why are they pushing the tennis photo? the pool photo seems to have been dropped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.13 14:20

Don't remember if this has been posted but the UK Crimewatch was filmed in Mallorca.............

Madeleine programme filmed in Mallorca

Tuesday, 15 October 2013 17:54

THE reconstruction of the days before the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, broadcast on BBC’s Crimewatch, was filmed at a hotel in Cala d’Or.

Madeleine, aged three, disappeared from Praia da Luz in south Portugal in May 2007
The British police have recently released two pictures of suspects in her disappearance.

The reconstruction was filmed in the Es Forti residential area by a team from Mallorca and German actors over the space of a week. 

http://www.euroweeklynews.com/news/mallorca/item/116329-madeleine-programme-filmed-in-mallorca

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum