The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice Mm11

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice Mm11

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice Regist10

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice Empty Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice

Post by worriedmum 17.10.13 14:24

A very interesting interview where the Sky interviewer casts doubts on the efficiency of the Portuguese police...

http://news.sky.com/story/1154733/madeleine-mccann-kidnap-was-pre-planned

and doesn't get the response he may have expected!

It's the interview lower down on the right hand side
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice Empty Re: Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice

Post by Woofer 17.10.13 16:05

Thanks for that worriedmum - Eamon Holmes was nearly busting a gut to broadcast how awful the Portuguese police are - makes me so cross after all the effort that country put in and all the money they spent.

At least Paul Luckman was able to broadcast load and clear that it was Goncalo Amaral who was investigating the Smith lead.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice Empty Re: Sky interview with Paul Luckman-how good are the Portuguesepolice

Post by worriedmum 17.10.13 16:14

Yes I thought Paul Luckman put his point across with great dignity.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 16:17

Yes, thanks worriedmum, just watched it. The video on the right a bit down the page, as you say is good..........Good for Mr Luckman, he was not having a bar of it, he stood up for Mr Amaral and said he was working on that theory. As for Eamonn Holmes doh!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 17.10.13 22:08

The more I learn about this case the more respect I have for the Portuguese police who did a thorough investigation as far as the political interference allowed. As GA said, they achieved in 6 months what has taken SY 2 years. I am shocked that SY do not appear to be doing BASIC investigation in that they seem to be ignoring huge discrepancies between T9 statements that make it obvious someone is lying.  Instead of conducting a proper reconstruction that would clarify this, they produce a drama documentary.   The PJ put SY to shame.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 23:00

I posted here or elsewhere about a renowned Dutch Crime Reporter [Emmy Award winner, solved quite some important cases], saying that SY is "making wind". He thinks it's possible they deliberately feature "nonsense" to get the people they fished out in their analysis of phone records in PT to phone each other during the airing [and chuckle about the mistakes]  ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 18.10.13 10:11

Could some clever person make sure that clip saved? It's very interesting. Anyone know off-hand the name of the apartment block with the camera outside?
I'll try and figure it out, if not, by taking a virtual drive around PDL.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair 18.10.13 11:01

What annoys me more than anything is the Portuguese police bashing, especially by that moron Eammon Holmes. As I worked for many years in tourist resorts here in the Algarve, we have had to call the GNR many times for break-ins, tires stolen from rental cars, strange white powders sprinkled around the apartments, etc. This is a very bureaucratic country and everything must be recorded and a report made. Whenever a GNR takes a call and goes out, equipped with his clip board and pen, to investigate, a thorough report must be made of what happened and what he did. He can't just go back to the station and say: "It was nothing, just a break-in".
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 18.10.13 11:38

Eammon is coming  across as very racist here with his references to Romanians and Albanians breaking into apartments 'with impunity'.  If you change Romanians or Albanians to English, you will see what I mean.  He has completely bought into the myth that the Portuguese police were useless - another journalist who hasn't done his homework.  The fact that Goncalo Amaral dismissed the Tanner sighting early on and was working on the Smith family sighting when he was removed from the case, seems to have gone totally over his head.  

This video should indeed be preserved.  Its a fine example of a journalist with an agenda who hears only what he wants to hear.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.10.13 8:09

Lance De Boils wrote:Could some clever person make sure that clip saved? It's very interesting. Anyone know off-hand the name of the apartment block with the camera outside?
I'll try and figure it out, if not, by taking a virtual drive around PDL.
Try these coordinates in Google Earth: 37° 05' 14.59" N, 8° 43' 58.0" W

I think it's in the Estrala da Luz compex which is part of the The Oceânico Group, co-owned by Simon Burgess and Gerry Fagan.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 19.10.13 11:43

Thank you. thumbup
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top