The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gaspar Statement: why no media coverage?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gaspar Statement: why no media coverage?

Post by Eiileen on 22.10.13 0:11

Something is changing the Mirror are leaving comments up?????.........everyone needs to go there and post.  Last week I could not manage to get even one carefully worded post on any of the newspaper comments sections. What is happening?

Eiileen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.10.13 0:13

@Eiileen wrote:Something is changing the Mirror are leaving comments up?????.........everyone needs to go there and post.  Last week I could not manage to get even one carefully worded post on any of the newspaper comments sections. What is happening?
welcome Eileen.  It probably won't last long though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket on 22.10.13 0:59

@Eiileen wrote:Something is changing the Mirror are leaving comments up?????.........everyone needs to go there and post.  Last week I could not manage to get even one carefully worded post on any of the newspaper comments sections. What is happening?
Hiya Eiileen

Just read through all eight pages (so far) of comments on the Mirror site. I am not on Facebook so couldn't leave a comment myself, but you are able to click on likes. The majority of the postees are affronted at being called trolls, and a good many are also fully aware of the salient points of the case eg: the 48 questions, the sniffer dogs, refusal to take a lie detector test, and do a reconstruction, even the Gaspar statement gets a mention.

Either the Mirror is being very brave, or their mods are all having a night off, or is this a chink in the door ?

Pyewacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 22.10.13 8:58

Two of the oldest comments on that Mirror story which are still there amongst many others !

"7:04 PM on 20/10/2013
I am disgusted that because I dont believe the Mccanns NON verified version of events ,and I favour the dogs evidence,I am classed as a troll.  Mr Smith identified Gerry Mccann as the ans carrying a small girl around at night and here we have it as Scotland Yards theory ,altered to omit the facts .
To all readers do not harass the Mccanns,instead research the truth,that will annoy them much much more.

Name withheld
Steve Morley
6:42 PM on 20/10/2013 I'll bet these comments are deleted shortly. Go on Mirror, prove me wrong. Even better start publishing the truth. Or is it the case you can't/won't for legal reasons and this is your subtle way of getting some of the truth out there

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.10.13 9:08

@Pyewacket wrote:
Hiya Eiileen

Just read through all eight pages (so far) of comments on the Mirror site. I am not on Facebook so couldn't leave a comment myself, but you are able to click on likes. The majority of the postees are affronted at being called trolls, and a good many are also fully aware of the salient points of the case eg: the 48 questions, the sniffer dogs, refusal to take a lie detector test, and do a reconstruction, even the Gaspar statement gets a mention.

Either the Mirror is being very brave, or their mods are all having a night off, or is this a chink in the door ?
The press are pushing the envelope and I suspect they'll continue to do so until it's opened and the contents revealed for all to see.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket on 22.10.13 23:38

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Pyewacket wrote:
Hiya Eiileen

The press are pushing the envelope and I suspect they'll continue to do so until it's opened and the contents revealed for all to see.
Bottom line UT as I suppose, is there's still a lot of mileage, and money still to be made from the telling of this very sad tale. There are also some who want to make their money back, having previously having had pay out !! I do wonder exactly why R. Brooks put pressure on Cameron to launch the investigation by SY, as it's widely known that they are all part of the Chipping Norton set, which includes the Freuds, employers of CM but daughter of Murdoch. Was it to help the McCanns or open an avenue to get their own back

Pyewacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 23.10.13 0:45

@ultimaThule wrote:
@secrets and lies wrote:Another new poster here-been reading the forum for a year or so and very impressed with everyone's contributions.

Just to say the "family portrait" is very disturbing to me too. Amazed the photographer didn't instruct one of the McCanns to make physical contact with Maddie. Looks awkward. Also Gerry's "let's pretend I have a big hollywood movie star smile" is nothing short of a leer and makes me queasy.

Following all the threads with great interest and hope to be able to contribute a more meaningful post than this going forward.

By the way, I am not familiar with Yvonne's statement. Is there a link perhaps?

Thanks
welcome secrets and lies - a lot of those are uncovered on the pages of this forum Wink  You can read Yvonne Martin's statements here: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t61-the-statements-of-yvonne-warren-martin?highlight=yvonne

What I see in that photo is GM with his mini-me, KM with her dear mama's look-alike (no doubt Ma Healy is continually delighted to see herself in her 2nd granddaughter), and a sidelined Madeleine.

I have no doubt Madeleine became, effectively, 'not wanted on voyage' after the birth of her twin siblings and, not least, because 'almost perfect' is insufficient to satisfy her father's notion of perfection which can only be fully realised when he is looking in a mirror.

As the old adage has it the proof of the pudding is in the eating and, to prove the point, despite knowing such hasty action could risk their firstborn's right eye at best, or her life at worst, her parents wasted no time in drawing the world's attention to her only visible imperfection.

After Madeleine's disappearance, her parents appeared to rapidly adjust to life without her.  In fact, so rapid was the adjustment that, on discovering she was missing from her bed, they did not bestir themselves to search for their 3 year old daughter in the immediate environs electing instead to consult lawyers, set up a 'fighting fund', and jet off around the world while leaving their 2 year old twins in the care of others. 

These are not the actions of loving and caring parents and nothing will convince me otherwise.
That is a very interesting point.

There has always been something about the grandma's composure, in those early day's, when the bright light's and camera's were pointed at her, that did  not seem quite right, to me. I cannot pin it down, to what it was.

It was, almost, as if she was used to camera's being pointed at her, in very traumatic situation's.

Does anyone know her background?

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither on 23.10.13 11:13

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Pyewacket wrote:
Hiya Eiileen

I can't see any comments at all, have they all gone??

nobodythereeither

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 23.10.13 12:16

The comments do seem to have gone!

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 23.10.13 13:18

The debate on whether the media can publish or not (fear of prosecution), they all have access to the official PJ files, what stops them from printing information from the official files, surely it’s not hearsay or otherwise (libellous etc.).

What should also be considered:- Doctors do not ‘grass’ on each other especially  doctor friends, these statements (to my mind) are very important.

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel on 23.10.13 17:41

@russiandoll wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:
@nobodythereeither wrote:

And here's Madeleine with no parent's arms around her.

Poor little girl.
Indeed, this is what has always struck me about this picture. I think it is highly significant - not saying the mcCs were even aware of it, but it speak volumes for the family dynamic.
  to be fair...the twins can't sit without support at this age, not for long enough for a photo to be taken. There are plenty of photos where Maddie is being held or cuddled by her parents.
Exactly russian doll, an easy point to overlook.In my experience these things are generally only noticed by the parents of twins (am 1 myself). BTW, love the new avatar  grrrrrrrrrr  howdy

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just a coincidence

Post by cbeagle on 11.01.15 5:56

On 21/9/2008 BBC reported that: "The News of the World has apologised for publishing extracts [last week] of Kate McCann's diary without her permission"
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7627667.stm

On 19/9/2008 a super-injunction was granted: "LOD v News Group Newspapers Ltd"
         http://www.theguardian.com/law/datablog/2011/aug/05/superinjunctions-gagging-orders-injunctions-list

cbeagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 14.06.16 21:43

I have been trying to put myself in the Gaspars situation and one thing I do believe to be true is they strongly felf something didn't add up about DP GM and more than likely the whole group as no one else seemed to be thinking there was nothing unusual about DP's ugly comment about Madeleine. They both in my opinion were very brave to have taken the correct step in going to the Police and I don't believe they took that step without very serious considerations.

I also believe they felt very let down by the police and perhaps thought their statements were taken with a pinch of salt as the Portuguese never questioned them as far as I know.

They were friends of the McCanns (Not anymore I would say) can you imagine how they felt then and especially now when nothing was done with the statements they made, they must have been picturing the McCanns huge smiles that no one cared enough to really look into what they said and let's face it they knew the McCanns were aware of their statements.

They had no back up themselves to go public in the mainstream media and still dont apart from people like us on these forums however, thats just not enough. They made a very seriously allegation against a fellow doctor and the people in authority never backed them up enough to tell the Portuguese police the information until months later.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 14.06.16 21:53

Sorry I hit the send button without finishing, just to end my view and say I cant answer why the mainstream media do not put the Gasper statements on the front pages however, what I believe is the Gaspars themselves do not want to elaborate as they have been let down and I would like to say thank you Mr and Mrs Gasper for having the courage to speak your truth. thanks

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum