The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerry's clothes

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry's clothes

Post by Guest on 01.07.14 19:33

That also reminds me of GM looking like wearing a borrowed fleece [far too big], when making the May 4 evening statement on camera ...

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 01.07.14 19:47

Châtelaine wrote:That also reminds me of GM looking like wearing a borrowed fleece [far too big], when making the May 4 evening statement on camera ...

This statement?

ETA - sleeves definitely too long and rolled back.
Did jacket belong to a taller person than Gerry?
Oh, and Clarence - he's definitely wearing a watch.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.07.14 19:52

Gosh, I never realised that this was the premiere of Cuddlecat.  nah

Curious that green t-shirt, in one photo and not in the other, but look as if taken at the same time.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 01.07.14 20:08

The McCanns' debut performance was less than convincing... and they didn't get any better.    Cuddlecat, on the other hand, performed flawlessly throughout before being forced to do a Garbo,

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on 01.07.14 20:19

Gerry carrying a Torch I see.

Was that to convince people he actually did some 'searching'.

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 01.07.14 20:31

@tigger wrote:Gosh, I never realised that this was the premiere of Cuddlecat.  nah

Curious that green t-shirt, in one photo and not in the other, but look as if taken at the same time.

Photos must have been taken at two different times as Kate is missing the top she was wearing underneath her grey jacket as well.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 01.07.14 20:36

If that is not a guilty look I really don't know what is. She looks like a kid caught with her hand in the sweetie jar!  eek 

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 01.07.14 20:39

@MrsC wrote:

If that is not a guilty look I really don't know what is. She looks like a kid caught with her hand in the sweetie jar!  eek 

Moreso in this picture, IMO:

The term, deer caught in headlights, comes to mind.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 01.07.14 20:57

Prior to the McCanns' entrance on the world stage on the night of 4 May 2007 I'd heard radio reports  which led me to consider the story highly suspect and from the very first moment the wee one and his spouse trod the boards I became, and remain, convinced that they are complicit in the disappearance of their eldest daugher.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 01.07.14 20:59

@ultimaThule wrote:Prior to the McCanns' entrance on the world stage on the night of 4 May 2007 I'd heard radio reports  which ked me to consider the story highly suspect and from the very first moment the wee one and his spouse trod the boards I became, and remain, convinced that they are complicit in the disappearance of their eldest daugher.

I was the same, UT.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 01.07.14 21:02

He looks shifty; she looks scared.

So different from 16th June this year, when she was spitting blood.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 01.07.14 21:08

@MrsC wrote:

If my child had gone missing and that cuddly cat was so dear to me, I would be clutching it to my heart and under my chin desperately. She is so detached from it in this photo.

Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.07.14 21:16

@MrsC wrote:

Even then, they still found the time to dress in a co-ordinated way.....blue jeans, grey hoodies, pale green tshirts.

They've just lost a child but almost every day they make an effort to dress alike.

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 01.07.14 21:22

@ultimaThule wrote:Prior to the McCanns' entrance on the world stage on the night of 4 May 2007 I'd heard radio reports  which led me to consider the story highly suspect and from the very first moment the wee one and his spouse trod the boards I became, and remain, convinced that they are complicit in the disappearance of their eldest daugher.

Even though Kate was standing next to him, the first time I saw them on tv I was under the impression that Gerry Mccann was a spokesperson for the couple,  he came across to me as detached and in complete control..  I was shocked when I realised he was Madeleine's dad and started to become suspicious almost immediately .

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 01.07.14 21:26

@admin wrote:

Even then, they still found the time to dress in a co-ordinated way.....blue jeans, grey hoodies, pale green tshirts.

They've just lost a child but almost every day they make an effort to dress alike.

I've never seen that compilation before and I'm shocked that they have gone to that much effort. They really are a most bizarre couple.

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.07.14 21:42

@MrsC wrote:
@admin wrote:

I've never seen that compilation before and I'm shocked that they have gone to that much effort. They really are a most bizarre couple.

Yep, it's almost as though there were two sets of twins in that family - Sean and Amelie & Kate and Gerry - and Maddie was the odd one out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.07.14 23:26

What strikes me from those 4 May 2007 photos is their suntans. I only have to look through a window to get tanned and there is now way I'd be that colour unless I'd had a few days in somewhere hot ie not Donegal at Easter nor PdL in early May.

Ironically for soneone who never sunbathes, I now look like I've been 'tangoed' after the UK's recent good weather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.07.14 23:36

@canada12 wrote:
@MrsC wrote:

I'm disorientated [after all this time ...]. Two different occasions? the same jeans and fleeces, but different T-shirts / polos???? Can anyone date these photos with precision?

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 01.07.14 23:43

Châtelaine wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
@MrsC wrote:

I'm disorientated [after all this time ...]. Two different occasions? the same jeans and fleeces, but different T-shirts / polos???? Can anyone date these photos with precision?

Possibly just separated by a day or two - May 4 and May 5?
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/GERRY_KATE_MCCANN.htm
If you scroll down the pix on the above page there are some similar pix with dates.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.07.14 2:05

@MrsC wrote:
@admin wrote:

The word which most aptly describes this couple begins with a 'p' and not a a 'b', Mrs C  yes

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.07.14 2:12

@canada12 wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:Prior to the McCanns' entrance on the world stage on the night of 4 May 2007 I'd heard radio reports  which ked me to consider the story highly suspect and from the very first moment the wee one and his spouse trod the boards I became, and remain, convinced that they are complicit in the disappearance of their eldest daugher.

I was the same, UT.

You and me both, canada, so why did so many not see what we saw even before the off?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 02.07.14 2:45

Ultima Thule I think for me personally I thought something was weird but never once considered parents capable I guess is the word.. capable of covering up possible murder body hiding, so much neglect ( at least we were told of the "neglect") in my brain at that time it just seemed to bizarre
Now its still bizzare but I have saw how off their rocker the mccanns really are IMO.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.07.14 11:40

@ultimaThule wrote:
@MrsC wrote:
@admin wrote:

The word which most aptly describes this couple begins with a 'p' and not a a 'b', Mrs C  yes
I'm inclined to believe this  habit of dressing the same, together with the constant companion Cuddlecat may well have been advised by those professionals in charge of  Public relations and in particular of  salvaging or even establishing reputations. 
I find it hard to believe they dressed alike throughout their time together. 
Dressing alike means Unity, how about the His and Hers towels? Ah! I forgot, they probably only have the one towel embroidered with the word Family... spin well one has to jog one's memory from time to time - 'we are a family of four - five ' Family was the big buzz word, used in every other sentence. 
PR was doing its job.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 02.07.14 15:21

Ah yes trigger and the family toothbrush and the children had to share shoes and clothing. Theyust be very clean also...so clean that u can't find a spot of Maddy presence ANYWHERE.in 5a, oh yes they only did laundry ONE time according to cleaners and staff. My family is definitely slobs and could never b that clean! And curtain washing I wonder where that was done...if not using the apartment facilities it must have been either done at night
.or at someone else's home.Or perhaps Gerry has friends that could bring by some clean matching warmer curtains LOL!

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 02.07.14 15:30

Trigger sorry my phone has a mind of its own when typing.makes me wonder if the other set of curtains in 5a was checked as well or if instead of washed they switched curtains..I just don't know if they were Handwashed in the tub how would they get dry and the mccanns clothes did they hand wash them the whole time ? I can't see Kate touching 6 dead bodies and cross contamination going on but she would hand wash everything... kids are not the cleanest lil creatures must have been added stress

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum