The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Mm11

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Mm11

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Regist10

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Empty Updates

Post by StarsOnYou 23.03.14 0:45

Hi All and once again thank you to everyone who has signed the Trial Petition. It is open until the 4th May so for those who weren't aware of it / or wish to sign and share it (with thanks), you can still do so.

Link for Trial Petition - Normal Justice Wanted.
There are 2,197 signatures on it now. It did not take off much at first but after some active sharing many people decided to sign it and talk about it.  clapping 

I've heard it all about it so if I get more criticism I will simply ignore it and refer in advance, lol, to my previous replies above, as I am busy enough with other parts in my life and with it. Sometimes no matter what you do, there is always someone who finds something to say - as if they were actually defending the McCanns. Oh well after all we all know that some people are paid by them to pass as truth seekers, just to keep the case alive but that's a waste of fund money because there are more people who are genuinely interested in the case, the truth and who keep being active on forums, blogs, etc., so I suggest that the moles look for a better job.... Unless perhaps it pays really well, LOL.  titter 

Here is the letter that awaits appropriate Portuguese translation and which I will send to the Minister of Justice in Portugal and other bodies. All is shareable and re-usable at GOOD purpose, of course, link and all.

Copy:

"Dear Madam Ministra Paula Teixeira da Cruz,

I would like to let you know of a petition which I created last year regarding the Child Madeleine McCann case. Over 2000 people have signed it as we believe that, under the anomalies we have noticed during our long study of the PJ files, which as you know are in the public domain, only a trial could help establish the truth.
So for you kind consideration, I have attached the internet link to this petition, which has cost so many of us time and efforts.
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/portugal-gabinete-de-sua-excel%C3%AAncia-a-ministra-da-justi%C3%A7a-normal-justice-wanted-a-trial-for-child-madeleine-mccann-s-parents

Please bear in mind that in the early days around May the 4th 2007, lies by the parents of Child Madeleine were reported directly to the media. Indeed, close family and friends of the McCanns all told television, press and online-press what Kate and Gerald McCann had asserted over the telephone about the children's window being broken and about the shutter being damaged. As police investigation went on (PJ) it was evident that none of this was true.
Since then many other "anomalies" were detected over the investigation which was conducted by Mr G. AMARAL, like for example contradictions in statements. The parents' behaviour being then equally puzzling, it was no wonder the PJ made Madeleine's parents Arguidos. However those have always managed since to counteract the evidence (including as you know the British dogs' findings of cadaver odour and blood in the apartment) thanks to their "Public Relations" - and through their success of turning the media against your country's Police!

Hence we believe that a trial is urgently needed. This case is lingering in false sightings and wrong leads - the NSY is now at studying Kate "McCann" 's book to follow the "leads" that she wrote about! If we remember correctly the first official Court in Portugal was avoided BY the McCanns thanks to their TWO hired solicitors. Also it has been question of paedophilia - an important element that was reported by Dr Gaspar in her statement.

How long must we, the signatories and every one else who seek the truth for Child Madeleine, bear such lack of Justice? Any other such case would have seen a trial. We deem that this is the STANDARD way of dealing with a case that contain lies, contradictions, FORENSIC INDICATIONS OF DEATH, insults to a Police Officer (by the mother), suspicion of paedophilia and bizarre deals.
So please, in the Name of a Child, for Madeleine, do not give up on your own values, dear Madam Ministra Paula Teixeira da Cruz: please restore Justice, by considering a much needed Trial.

Our most devoted respects,
Magali and the 2 120+ Signatories."

http://www.portugal.gov.pt/pt/os-ministerios/ministerio-da-justica/contactos.aspx?rc=3707

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Empty Re: Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents.

Post by StarsOnYou 24.03.14 0:58

2,203 supporters now, thumbs up and Kudos to anyone here who has signed.

(does anyone know how to get rid of 'text ads'? I see this everywhere I visit, today! words that are highlighted; bloody annoying)

Back to top Go down

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Empty Re: Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents.

Post by ProfessorPPlum 24.03.14 8:31

StarsOnYou wrote: 2,203 supporters now, thumbs up and Kudos to anyone here who has signed.

(does anyone know how to get rid of 'text ads'? I see this everywhere I visit, today! words that are highlighted; bloody annoying)

I'm not sure where these ads are you're referring to but try installing 'Ad - blocker' for your browser. 5 minutes later and Presto! a gaping hole in Facebook and Google's business model :-)

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by StarsOnYou 24.03.14 9:21

ProfessorPPlum wrote:
StarsOnYou wrote: 2,203 supporters now, thumbs up and Kudos to anyone here who has signed.

I'm not sure where these ads are you're referring to but try installing 'Ad - blocker' for your browser. 5 minutes later and Presto! a gaping hole in Facebook and Google's business model :-)
Thank you Prof. I had this already but it wasn't blocking those things; seems I had 'caught' this via Google Chrome so I used an de-installer and google search for tips, had to go in settings too (and this way I saw a few other things to tick or untick, very useful), restarted: all gone now.

Yes it's really cool to be able to use facebook, etc without being invaded by those stupid ads, isn't it?

Thank you very much for your help anyway, have a nice day!  smilie

Back to top Go down

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Empty Lines of COKE?

Post by StarsOnYou 25.03.14 1:50

COKE DEATH??!! Mag Pieinsky Line of coke theory... The "turns" were perhaps not just to check the kids... Gerry having it at 9pm then realises it's too much, leaves at 9:05 with all the stuff on the table, tells another one to go finish the lines, but this one (Kate?) leaves it for a while as they're drinking anyway / need a loo / else. Meanwhile Maddy who had heard her dad wakes up / gets up and.... she wants to copy the adults. She gets completely mad, sprays blood everywhere inside and ends up outside, collapses on the flowerbed.
39 minutes ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky "the night we FOUND her...." said Gerry.......

also I wonder if Kate meant the church by this: "‘I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled on a big grey stone slab."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384421/Kate-McCann-Im-tortured-thought-Maddie-abused-paedophile.html#ixzz2wvNNVvAt 

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.03.14 8:12

Copying? I do not believe that any of these adults, if they were using cocaine , would have used it in front of children. So much for the copying. I can imagine any coke left around could have been dipped into by a damp finger, a child who had eaten sherbet might try this and put it on the tongue. Snorting, though?

As for going mad, what on earth does that mean? Spraying blood then being able to walk outside does not sound plausible to me, I would think immediate collapse more probable.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Normal Justice Wanted: a TRIAL for Child Madeleine McCann's Parents. - Page 3 Empty Action For Justice

Post by StarsOnYou 25.03.14 10:20

thumbup if you have share the petition, now updated, 

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/portugal-gabinete-de-sua-excel%C3%AAncia-a-ministra-da-justi%C3%A7a-europol-normal-justice-wanted-a-trial-for-child-madeleine-mccann-s-parents

What's going on in Portugal re that Libel Trial now?? Why the silence and why the delay? Anyone has a clue?

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 25.03.14 20:37

I have to question where this 'petition for a trial' has come from as, in common with the proposed march and what became of that btw?, I can't think of anything more likely to provide the McCanns' lawyers with opportunity to claim that they cannot be tried as they won't be given a fair trial.  

With regard to the libel trial, I posted a response on the libel trial thread a day or so ago outlining what I believe may be taking place, since when the thread has gone off topic.
'
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by StarsOnYou 26.03.14 1:01

ultimaThule wrote:I have to question where this 'petition for a trial' has come from as, in common with the proposed march and what became of that btw?, I can't think of anything more likely to provide the McCanns' lawyers with opportunity to claim that they cannot be tried as they won't be given a fair trial.  

With regard to the libel trial, I posted a response on the libel trial thread a day or so ago outlining what I believe may be taking place, since when the thread has gone off topic.
'
 spit coffee It comes from anger, want of freedom of speech, frustration of realising that nearly 7 years on, there is still no justice. It comes from the heart. It comes from reacting at the lies (see early lies, forced entry NO broken glass on the ground , no 'jemnied' shutter etc............, at the contradictions in statements, at the arrogant behaviour of the parents, at a hatred for corrupted justice.... Would you like me to expand? Or there is a full forum here to re read and much, much else on the internet , in the books, etc.

I don't know why but THIS petition attracts a lot of hostility, from in particular the people who claim to be truthers. If YOU don't want the McCanns to be tried because perhaps you think child neglect is a norm, well this is your opinion. People cannot get carter rucked for creating a petition that asks justice , and no one can be sued either for signing it. Hope this helps?

To me only the real Truth Seekers with a sheer sense of Justice have signed it. For the rest.... They didn't see it for lack of sharing, which is deplorable; OR they are scared or scaredy cats, or they don't give a.... really, or they are in reality paid 'mccannists'.

I don't know which thread went off topic and it's difficult to see which one you mean without a link.

Here is anyway a link for a clear and spaced out presentation of Amaral's book A Verdade, in English, in full and for free: http://www.scribd.com/doc/17268904/Madeleine-McCann-The-Forbidden-Investigation

splat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 26.03.14 9:59

I'm sure the idea for a march and a petition come from deep frustration, but they are both a major mistake. The march would be poorly attended and ridiculed by the press. The petition simply provides TM with an easy PR victory against their haters. 

Forums such as this, Facebook, YouTube and other social media are far more effective in the medium and long term. You can be sure that TM, the press and indeed SY look in from time to time.  Helping Amaral, helping the PJ by providing analysis, commenting on media stories. All are excellent and effective ways of reducing the risk of this being whitewashed away.  

So, while I understand the anger that makes people dream of marches and petitions, the truth is that they are are better left as that. Keep reading, writing and helping. Keep your eye on the ultimate goal.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 26.03.14 10:41

Bishop Brennan wrote:I'm sure the idea for a march and a petition come from deep frustration, but they are both a major mistake. The march would be poorly attended and ridiculed by the press. The petition simply provides TM with an easy PR victory against their haters. 

Forums such as this, Facebook, YouTube and other social media are far more effective in the medium and long term. You can be sure that TM, the press and indeed SY look in from time to time.  Helping Amaral, helping the PJ by providing analysis, commenting on media stories. All are excellent and effective ways of reducing the risk of this being whitewashed away.  

So, while I understand the anger that makes people dream of marches and petitions, the truth is that they are are better left as that. Keep reading, writing and helping. Keep your eye on the ultimate goal.
I agree with Bishop Brennan whilst sharing your frustration.  It is unbelievably frustrating and maddening watching these people get away with what they have managed to get away with so far. However, we have to remain cool-headed and think about the most effective ways of 'making a difference'. We have to ensure that us 'truth-seekers' do not get ridiculed or condemned as conspiracy theorists. By doing that we are making it far easier for SY etc to be in a position to do a whitewash.  We have to be seen as rational decent ordinary people who care about and stand up simply for justice and truth. We have to retain our dignity, following the act of Amaral.  He gets pushed down and has been the subject of ridicule by TM but he just carries on with dignity so that noone can write him off as a 'bitter or twisted policeman who made up his own solution to a crime'. We have to follow his lead. We must not give them an opportunity to write us off as mad hating people. So we need to do just as BB has outlined.. IMO.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha 26.03.14 11:35

Hello Stars On You

IMO signing a petition is a serious matter that warrants careful consideration and it is incumbent upon anyone promoting same to provide clear proof of their bona fides.

FYI your comments re people who have not signed so far (…they are scared or scaredy cats, or they don't give a.... really, or they are in reality paid 'mccannists') would not in any way encourage me to sign, and do in fact make me wonder about your motives.
Garrincha

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 26.03.14 12:33

HelenMeg wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:I'm sure the idea for a march and a petition come from deep frustration, but they are both a major mistake. The march would be poorly attended and ridiculed by the press. The petition simply provides TM with an easy PR victory against their haters. 

I agree with Bishop Brennan whilst sharing your frustration.  It is unbelievably frustrating and maddening watching these people get away with what they have managed to get away with so far. However, we have to remain cool-headed and think about the most effective ways of 'making a difference'. We have to ensure that us 'truth-seekers' do not get ridiculed or condemned as conspiracy theorists. By doing that we are making it far easier for SY etc to be in a position to do a whitewash.  We have to be seen as rational decent ordinary people who care about and stand up simply for justice and truth. We have to retain our dignity, following the act of Amaral.  He gets pushed down and has been the subject of ridicule by TM but he just carries on with dignity so that noone can write him off as a 'bitter or twisted policeman who made up his own solution to a crime'. We have to follow his lead. We must not give them an opportunity to write us off as mad hating people. So we need to do just as BB has outlined.. IMO.

Well said B B and HelenMeg. It is not the right response to these two. It will be used as ammunition. Counter productive. As livid as the pair of them make me they will portray themselves as victims all over again. Madeleine will be pushed further into the background than ever. Newspapers will have a field day. And a gullible public will go with the sympathy vote.

Follow GA's lead is good advice.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by StarsOnYou 27.03.14 3:31

Hi "Bishop", the idea of a "march" is not linked or connected in any way to this petition. Yet as the event is attracting so much attention from members of this forum, from what I can read, I would like to know what it is all about...

--- At times don't we all "freak"... And I appreciate your encouragements. :-}

I want to be at all times truthful so tonight I am gathering the courage to SAY ONLINE that my Partner, Boyfriend of many years has recently passed away. Lately, he was away due to his needs of Health Care -- and I am grieving. I will grieve for a long time.
I know that saying this will NOT make him come back yet he is by my side, always has been since we first kissed. Love is powerful.

I STILL cannot understand or relate to Madeleine's parents in their "grief".

I do NOT care of what could / would? be "ridiculed by the press" as to us the "press" is ridiculous enough -- even HILARIOUS at times.

To any reader: Thank you for Thinking For Yourself, and,

For TRUTH and Justice, Strength. THREE YEARS YOUNG................................................ And MISSING since. Bear THIS in Mind. 

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 27.03.14 11:18

StarsOnYou wrote:

Hi "Bishop", the idea of a "march" is not linked or connected in any way to this petition. Yet as the event is attracting so much attention from members of this forum, from what I can read, I would like to know what it is all about...

--- At times don't we all "freak"... And I appreciate your encouragements. :-}

I want to be at all times truthful so tonight I am gathering the courage to SAY ONLINE that my Partner, Boyfriend of many years has recently passed away. Lately, he was away due to his needs of Health Care -- and I am grieving. I will grieve for a long time.
I know that saying this will NOT make him come back yet he is by my side, always has been since we first kissed. Love is powerful.

I STILL cannot understand or relate to Madeleine's parents in their "grief".

I do NOT care of what could / would? be "ridiculed by the press" as to us the "press" is ridiculous enough -- even HILARIOUS at times.

To any reader: Thank you for Thinking For Yourself, and,

For TRUTH and Justice, Strength. THREE YEARS YOUNG................................................ And MISSING since. Bear THIS in Mind. 

X
Hi StarsOnYou, a warm welcome.  smilie  

Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss, you must at times feel bereft, I think most of us have been there, sadly.  There is little I can say to ease your pain, but in time you will smile when memories of your loved one come back to you, and they will, and they will be comforting.

As far as your Petition is concerned, my feeling at the moment is wait and see, I think things are happening behind the scenes and I would be loathe to put pressure on the authorities at this time.  If the dreaded whitewash does indeed go ahead and the McCanns are officially exonerated, then I think, will be the time for action.  

Meanwhile, please don't be guided by my views, I applaud the 'movers and shakers', and feel sure the authorities have reacted to the pressure groups in this case, they have managed to get the truth out there in spite of the tabloids unseemly relationship with the Kate and Gerry.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by StarsOnYou 28.03.14 14:18

Of course when ppl try their best to criticize and discredit others' actions it can only contribute to their "failure" or so they hope. 

The petition is to increase awareness for the need for a trial. It will not start one directly so nice try to you but you'e too late and plenty more action for you to bring down in the Future.  Mrs   titter   friends   yes   winkwink  high5   roses   spit coffee 

ps, oh, sorry! The number is up again: 2222 today!

tease

Back to top Go down

Post by StarsOnYou 28.03.14 14:22

Hi Cristobell, thank you for your kind words. Only seeing your message now.

You're doinga good job in the case with your blog so happy continuation to you and I'll keep on reading. It's 'well sent' generally speaking, well said. Please post a link here for your latest? in case I could have missed it.

Laters.... X

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum