The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by MoonGoddess on 16.10.13 0:29

@MRNOODLES wrote:

Not mine, just found it.
I'm just starting to watch this..... I only just realised that these Efits were done by the private detectives.... are they the one's employed by K&G.... did Mr Smith know they were employed by K&G? If so, he was in effect doing an efit of their paymaster??? cos he'd named Gerry the year before these were done?

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by Woofer on 16.10.13 16:26

Did anyone record this programme?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by Guest on 16.10.13 16:36

It's here on another thread, which I will merge with this one, here is the video...



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by sami on 16.10.13 16:49

@MoonGoddess wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:

Not mine, just found it.
I'm just starting to watch this..... I only just realised that these Efits were done by the private detectives.... are they the one's employed by K&G.... did Mr Smith know they were employed by K&G? If so, he was in effect doing an efit of their paymaster??? cos he'd named Gerry the year before these were done?
I gave an explanation (my theory only) on another thread.  I think they may have prepared them based on his written statements, ie he had previously refused Kennedy when he asked him - reference statement to Irish police

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.10.13 17:09

That MWT does an awful lot of work for underage female kids, dosen't he?
Research purposes?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by tiny on 16.10.13 17:38

@jeanmonroe wrote:That MWT does an awful lot of work for underage female kids, dosen't he?
Research purposes?
you noticed:biggrin:

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by Woofer on 16.10.13 18:39

Thanks for posting the video.

They again kept rubbishing the Portuguese investigation, yet when they showed Goncalo Amaral they didn`t even make it clear that it was him that WAS pursuing the Smith lead.  They had an opportunity at that moment to do so - or else why show a shot of him.  Its as if they were linking him to the `flawed` investigation - if anyone it should be Rebelo.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Madeleine - The New Investigation

Post by listener on 17.10.13 21:15

On now - pick tv (freeview ch11) Thursday 9pm

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by listener on 17.10.13 21:39

My notes -
JT sighting ruled out.
All focus on Smith sighting.
Smith sighting was at 21.55
The new efit was made in 2008, but discounted so not used.
Pre-planned abduction ruled out.
Much local skepticism - they are not impressed with new investigation.
Redwood wants PJ to re-open investigation! (Me - Ask the McCanns to write a letter)!

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by sweetex on 17.10.13 21:47

Is this a reliable channel?

It all sounds so positive?

____________________
"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation. "

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by Guest on 17.10.13 21:52

@sweetex wrote:Is this a reliable channel?

It all sounds so positive?
Wasn't this a repeat of the Sky programme on 15th, day after crimewatch? Was MWT in it talking about photfits etc and why would an abductor walk 2 blocks etc.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by listener on 17.10.13 22:07

candyfloss wrote:
@sweetex wrote:Is this a reliable channel?

It all sounds so positive?
Wasn't this a repeat of the Sky programme on 15th, day after crimewatch?  Was MWT in it talking about photfits etc and why would an abductor walk 2 blocks etc.  
Possible candyfloss. I don't have sky and had not seen this before. Yes to your questions. Finished at 9.30pm, so please delete thread flower

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by Guest on 17.10.13 22:08

@listener wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@sweetex wrote:Is this a reliable channel?

It all sounds so positive?
Wasn't this a repeat of the Sky programme on 15th, day after crimewatch?  Was MWT in it talking about photfits etc and why would an abductor walk 2 blocks etc.  
Possible candyfloss. I don't have sky and had not seen this before. Yes to your questions. Finished at 9.30pm, so please delete thread flower
I will merge it with the SKY thread listener, the video is on there as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ON SKY NOW Madeleine McCann Investigation 15th October 2013

Post by listener on 17.10.13 23:17

Thanks candyfloss.

So we are now being heavily pointed at the Smith sighting.
IF that was Madeleine, where was the male going?
To the church, just down the road?
To the beach? Why?
To an unoccupied, English-owned apartment (with a freezer)? - so, so many in Luz!

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum