The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV - Page 2 Mm11

Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV - Page 2 Mm11

Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV - Page 2 Regist10

Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 23:02

quote   "  I think it was designed to try and add strength to the McCanns argument by interviewing him . I come away as somebody who is well versed thinking he was ,totally agreeing with them  "

Could you say why please?  I cant understand your post.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral interview on ITV

Post by Truthandjustice 15.10.13 23:02

I actually thought the cigarette was cool, no spin, only truth.  I can see why the Mcs don't like him one little bit, he was never going to be hoodwinked by them.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.10.13 23:04

thanks

BRAVE man, and even knowing SY spoke yesterday, and that the papers are all dieing to attack!

When you have nothing to hide You are always relaxed. For the portuguese to put the files online it's obvious they were being careful.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 15.10.13 23:05

russiandoll wrote:quote   "  I think it was designed to try and add strength to the McCanns argument by interviewing him . I come away as somebody who is well versed thinking he was ,totally agreeing with them  "

Sorry the end of my post got woosh clunked .

I will re edit my post . as i seem to have problem with laptop
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Pinto 15.10.13 23:07

@TrulyJudy or whatever her name is - the same lady that abused me and MANY others on twitter - the same lady that says I am defending Madeleine case "because I have a Portuguese husband"  shows the level of intelligence then doesnt it??
Karen Pinto
Karen Pinto

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 15.10.13 23:08

stillsloppingout wrote:Memo to Goncalo . Don't let them film you smoking, Clarrie will have a field day ." Shambolic chain smoking , sardine munching , etc etc .

But he was on , it was id say 60 /40 to them . it sounded like he was confirming a live kidnapping when he said it could have been Maddy being carried away . rather than his thesis .
Better than being seen sucking a lollipop while everyone else searches for your child !  big grin
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 15.10.13 23:08

[quote="bodiddly"]
russiandoll wrote:He got air time. And he told the truth about how he was pursuing this, then no longer leading the case and his replacement ditched the lead.

GOOD ON YOU GONCALO.

Many on mainland Europe smoke.... you think people will judge him for that? 

I thought he came across rather cool and like a good old fashioned, you can't mess with me detective type.
I think I would smoke like a trooper myself if I had had to deal with all that he had.
I think he will gain some kudos with UK police, smoking like that.
He still came across as sensible, un-flustered, straight down the line.
For the very first time he showed that the Portuguese enquiry was on the ball. He didn't insult the UK police but made it clear that Portugal had reached the same point in 1/4 of the UK time, and his new replacement didn't follow the first gains.
Definitely a volte-face in the UK media representation of this brave man. At last ! Let honour be repaired.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 23:08

Woofer wrote:First time I`ve seen a TV interview showing the interviewee smoking - that was done on purpose.
Was it done on purpose?  Before he appears on British tv again someone should tell Dr Amaral that being seen having a drag on a fag while you're walking towards an interviewer isn't a good look PR-wise for a subject of this nature - I'm not saying this in judgemental manner as I'm not averse to a rollup now and again.

I'm still ploughing my way through the documents on mccannfiles and I'm filled with admiration at the meticulous manner in which the PJ set about their investigation, the volume of information they accumulated (which no doubt is just the tip of the iceberg), and the hour upon hour of painstaking work that went into it.  

All credit to the PJ.  I can't understand why NSY has spent such an inordinate amount of time on this case when all of the gruntwork has been done for them.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 15.10.13 23:10

MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 15.10.13 23:10

There is a proven link to leaving your children alone and them going missing, no proven links to smoking and being a bad detective....
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:10

Mirage wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:Memo to Goncalo . Don't let them film you smoking, Clarrie will have a field day ." Shambolic chain smoking , sardine munching , etc etc .

But he was on , it was id say 60 /40 to them . it sounded like he was confirming a live kidnapping when he said it could have been Maddy being carried away . rather than his thesis .
Better than being seen sucking a lollipop while everyone else searches for your child !  big grin
big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.10.13 23:11

candyfloss wrote:

Look.......

Deuce@ModNrodder 8m
Goncalo Amaral, advertising cigarette smoking, on ITV news. #McCann

Judy Truly@TrulyJudy73 6m
@ModNrodder Vile vile man. Would you like to meet him in a dark alley? No sirreeee. #McCann

O'er@MrsMLouis 7m
@CaroleShooter not shifty and seedy like that revolting man - bet he stinks of fags too! #McCann
Millionaires smoke

Upper class people still smoke

Was he meant to lie about it ? Like the mccanns?
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:12

MRNOODLES wrote:
Wow that was quick clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.10.13 23:14

ChippyM wrote:There is a proven link to leaving your children alone and them going missing, no proven links to smoking and being a bad detective....
lol! 

The opposite in fact - a bit of nicotine sharpens the mind !
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 15.10.13 23:15

admin wrote:
Mirage wrote:

big grin 
or whining and whingeing about going so fast in the police car, when they trying to get you to meet up with your long lost child. spin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:15

candyfloss wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
I was just going to say the same thing! bigshock 

I've posted it on Amaral's facebook page.

I love the way Amaral says, with a cheeky grin, that he took 6 months to get where the SY investigation is now, but they took 2 years big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 15.10.13 23:17

russiandoll wrote:quote   "  I think it was designed to try and add strength to the McCanns argument by interviewing him . I come away as somebody who is well versed thinking he was ,totally agreeing with them  "

I have re typed . my post . trying to write too quick
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:19

Good on ITV for showing that and letting Goncalo have his say, this would never have happened a few months ago. clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe 15.10.13 23:20

Look at the headline on the ITV website:

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-15/portuguese-cop-met-has-finally-caught-up-on-mccann/

Portuguese cop: Met has finally caught up on McCann
Last updated Tue 15 Oct 2013

The man in charge of the Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance has said that Scotland Yard is at the same stage he was at in 2007.

Gonçalo Amaral, who was removed from the case after accusing the McCanns of involvement in their daughter;s disappearance, told ITV News that the latest e-fits are promising.

"Every one of us on the investigation at the time found that lead important – as we see now that it is," he said.
Cerinthe

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:20

candyfloss wrote:Good on ITV for showing that and letting Goncalo have his say, this would never have happened a few months ago. clapping
And they didn't insult him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 23:22

admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
I was just going to say the same thing! bigshock 

I've posted it on Amaral's facebook page.

I love the way Amaral says, with a cheeky grin, that he took 6 months to get where the SY investigation is now, but they took 2 years big grin 
Amazingly quick.... absolutely no need to have shown him approaching with a ciggie.... I actually thought he looked rather tired..... understandably so, God Bless that amazing man howdy

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 15.10.13 23:22

candyfloss wrote:

Look.......

Deuce@ModNrodder 8m
Goncalo Amaral, advertising cigarette smoking, on ITV news. #McCann

Judy Truly@TrulyJudy73 6m
@ModNrodder Vile vile man. Would you like to meet him in a dark alley? No sirreeee. #McCann

O'er@MrsMLouis 7m

@CaroleShooter not shifty and seedy like that revolting man - bet he stinks of fags too! #McCann

Is that the best they can come up with? In what way is his smoking connected to the disappearance of a three year old child?
He came across well - no ear pulling, nose scratching, manic blinking, smirking or fidgeting in his seat.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 15.10.13 23:23

candyfloss wrote:Good on ITV for showing that and letting Goncalo have his say, this would never have happened a few months ago. clapping
Of course ..... Ratings  BBC Crimewatch . McCann TV .  

ITV can Now be Amaral TV . wishful thinking ? but what if the big wigs have said let's get the other side of the argument to out flank the BBC  for now and future revelations .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:24

stillsloppingout wrote:
Of course ..... Ratings  BBC Crimewatch . McCann TV .  

ITV can Now be Amaral TV . wishful thinking ? but what if the big wigs have said let's get the other side of the argument to out flank the BBC  for now and future revelations .
pray2 I wish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 15.10.13 23:24

Cerinthe wrote:Look at the headline on the ITV website:

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-15/portuguese-cop-met-has-finally-caught-up-on-mccann/

Portuguese cop: Met has finally caught up on McCann
Last updated Tue 15 Oct 2013

Odd that it says McCann, singular, or is it a type -o ?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top