The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Some musings on the programme.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some musings on the programme.

Post by Woofer on 17.10.13 22:12

Thanks for the extra info on John Geraghty sallypelt.  He seems quite a sweet little old man in the video, saying he cried in church.  Do freemasons cry ?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 17.10.13 22:55

I found the following quite intriguing 
"Translation of Father Pachecos Statement to the PJ 30th October 2007- in ref to finding KM animated over her trip to Morrocco.

What made KM animated about Morrocco
He said something about finding madeleine there. Burial site maybe?

bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 17.10.13 23:13

@ Bodiddly - I think it probably means `emotional` because they didn`t find her in Morocco.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What drove their actions?

Post by lj24 on 17.10.13 23:29

I'm new here so sorry if not in the right place.  I have been considering what drove their actions.

I have a theory.

It goes back to the one thing that might shed light on the whole thing - provides for a different narrative.

Why were they there?  G said himself not to enjoy himself. Who funded the holiday?

Is is possible they were all doing a secret and private drug trial for some pharmeceutical company/government backed one.  We know Madeleine was hyper active - maybe it was to counteract such behaviour in children. 

It went wrong.

This would account for:

The regular checking up by all of them - it was an experiment
Why it wasn't a holiday
Why they were all there
Why it all got 'cleaned up' so efficiently - professional help was wheeled in to sort it to remove the evidence
Why they got so much 'high level' support - this would be a big scandal to end all scandals for business and government.

It would also mean that her words of 'They've taken her' now make sense.  She knew she had died.  She was not prepared to lose her physically.  She knew who had taken her and why.  To remove the evidence. Maybe in this scenario they had no choice once the accident had happened.  It was out of their hands - hence the charade now ongoing.

Maybe this has already been discussed but I haven't seen it anywhere. I think one of their relatives (the one who took the billboard van over) is also very high up in a pharmaceutical part of a business dealing with drugs trials.  But they are all well connected medical professionals.

lj24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 17.10.13 23:46

Interesting theory lj24 and welcome welcome .

Yes, it was weird that John McCann gave up his job with Astrazeneca to help out.  It probably has been discussed at some time but can`t place it at the mo.

It makes a lot of sense.

P.S. I don`t know if we know for sure Maddie was hyper-active.  Some reports suggest she was and some say she wasn`t.

Perhaps the drug company whisked her away and won`t give her back.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

J McCann

Post by lj24 on 17.10.13 23:55

Thanks for the welcome Woofer.  Yes maybe he didn't reallly leave.....they paid him to sort it for them.....

I think she was whisked away after the accident.  It would explain all of the strange and forced reactions from the key people.  It was all taken out of their hands.  All are too afraid for the truth now.  Too much money and too much power involved.

lj24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.13 0:07

There could be something on the periphery to do with a drug company, but drug trials are usually carried out under strict conditions as far as I know.  I can`t believe that anyone would risk doing it on a child, not even that group.  But what do I know.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 18.10.13 1:17

I recall reading somewhere about the possibility of MM having charge disease. 
If this was the case then sedation could be dangerous.
 GM's "almost perfect" quote on CW makes me feel she had something that he would deem imperfect.

bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 18.10.13 8:24

@bodiddly wrote:I recall reading somewhere about the possibility of MM having charge disease. 
If this was the case then sedation could be dangerous.
 GM's "almost perfect" quote on CW makes me feel she had something that he would deem imperfect.
  I have thought about this too. There are other disorders where there are extra chromosones etc a bit like Down's syndrome that are associated with the Coloboma that MM had, although it's rare and the coloboma can exist with no kind of abnormality. Just like in Down's syndrome there are certain features such as skin around the eyes, wide set eyes, flat nose bridge that are distinctive to these disorders. Some of these disorders affect behaviour and development, ie an underdeveloped small child, a 'difficult' child, a child with autism or other health problems.

There are a number of photos that stand out to me of MM that give an impression of a child with something like that.  However I feel it's getting into slightly dodgy territory to try and 'arm chair diagnose' a child or label a child with something when the only way to know would be from genetic testing and medical records.

Based totally on my non-professional opinion and the curious lack of medical records and DNA samples made available to the investigation, I feel their is something to this theory.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 18.10.13 9:36

Agreed chippy. That "almost perfectly formed" quote from GM has thrown this theory up again for me. It's the strangest thing to say unless it holds weight in some way. Not that I agree any child with any form of illness or disability is not perfect in every way, but I do feel for people like them perfection and their idea of, is paramount.
Maybe just maybe the theory another poster had about a medical trial going on there in some form can hold some weight although I find the idea of child guinea pigs very far fetched. They would have had to felt certain that there was no risk. The only other thing I can take from GM almost perfectly formed quote is a very prem baby and they can sometimes have problems from their prematurity.

bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 18.10.13 9:59

We did this a very long time ago, Turners, XO and the rest.
But it is one of the strangest and most cruel things for a father to say about a child, that it makes one pay attention again.

Add to that the dreadful statement on p 129, which can only draw attention to the possibility that they were not, and one is left, yet again, wondering whether the coloboma was merely an indication of a genetic problem, sadly more common in IVF children.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 18.10.13 10:03

@bodiddly wrote:Agreed chippy. That "almost perfectly formed" quote from GM has thrown this theory up again for me. It's the strangest thing to say unless it holds weight in some way. Not that I agree any child with any form of illness or disability is not perfect in every way, but I do feel for people like them perfection and their idea of, is paramount.
Maybe just maybe the theory another poster had about a medical trial going on there in some form can hold some weight although I find the idea of child guinea pigs very far fetched. They would have had to felt certain that there was no risk. The only other thing I can take from GM almost perfectly formed quote is a very prem baby and they can sometimes have problems from their prematurity.
There are many, many cases where drugs have been put onto the market, dangers known and covered up by false reporting by the drug companies, in collusion with easy mis-use of FDA licensing laws etc. VIOXX for example.
If you start to look more closely at this area you are looking into a writhing, money making, snake pit, so don't just take the drug companies and their reporting at a benign level. It's like closing your eyes to real facts and it doesn't make any of it go away.
The testing of drugs on animals is the first stage. After that it gets trialled on humans. These are the human guinea pigs that will be watched closely in controlled trials. Any 'negative' results may be 'conveniently' brushed aside, lost, just simply covered up.
Many cases are coming to the surface now with, for the first time, cases being settled with huge compensation pay outs from court determinations rather than being denied or settled out of court.
The testing of drugs on children is a VERY sensitive legal area.
It is not allowed, but the drugs do have to be trialled so what better place than with doctors, who would be observing and feeding the info back.
I have thought right from the very start that John McCann, with as much a 'pushy' nature (IMO) as his younger brother, was far too quick off the blocks, throwing his job in to 'help search for Maddie', at the financial risk for his own wife and two (lovely-looking/ natured) children, the cousins of Maddie.
I feel so sorry for all of these children, Maddie, the two young cousins and the twins. Something very ghoulish has been perpetrated. These children didn't ask for or deserve narcissistic, abusing parents.
A lot would fall into place if this were the scenario behind what has been a very convoluted affair.

ETA, I think we can dismiss the coloboma and any directly associated disorders. It was after all, before all the hype and photo-shopping, a mere fleck if you got close enough to see it.
However, without reference to Maddie's medical records, which seem to be strangely withheld, reference to her fear of pain, her visual indicators around eyes, the reports of her having tantrums, screaming, crying etc. might suggest some stress /anguish, but then look at the parents as a household, if environmental factors have any input.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 18.10.13 11:32

Gerry's "almost perfectly formed" gave me the impression of a narcissist.  Nobody is perfect except him.  Madeleine probably was perfect, and neither of them could cope with that. 

The other thing that was striking when they talked about her was about how much they focussed on the noise she made.  Even pointing out that she arrived in to the world screaming.   As if that was unusual for a newborn. 

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 18.10.13 11:40

Amongst other 'imperfections', CHARGE can cause retarded growth and developments.  Madeleine's height as recorded on the missing persons form is shown as 90cm which is worryingly small for a 4 year old British female.

There are 2 witness statements from KM's family doctors on the mccannfiles site but I'm unable to access them. KM changed GPs some 2 months before the holiday in Portugal.   From what I recall, both of these written statements are masterpieces of disingenuity with neither GP having prescribed medication for KM and the second GP having seen the twins in passing on a visit (possibly social?) to the McCann home. 

There is also mention of Leicestershire police reports on KM and GM in the index of the file which contains the doctors' statements but, again, I am unable to access them.   

Having observed 4 of the 5? McCann siblings from the safety of my armchair during the course of their various tv appearances, I am reminded that physical, sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse can be handed down through generations like a dysfunctional and perverted family heirloom.  

Given the circumstances which caused them to be thrust into the media limelight all of the McCanns have seemed remarkably, if not unnaturally, cheerful from the beginning. 

On the Healy side, Uncle Brian Kennedy was also remarkably chipper when telling viewers how to donate to the 'fund' some 2 weeks after the disappearance of his greatniece - on this occasion he said the 'fund' would be used to support the family and also probably used for legal expenses (or words to that effect) although he failed to elaborate on what legal expenses there could be in connection with the disappearance of a small child 

From what I've seen of her on the small screen, Ma Healy appears less cheerful but equally devoid of emotion when talking about her granddaughter.  When she's not speaking her mouth seems to relax into a tight line of disapproval and I get the feeling she generally doesn't approve of very much at all.  

FWIW, I'm convinced that all of the above relatives have been told either precisely what happened to Madeleine or a sanitised version thereof.  

It was this apparent cheerfulness in the face of an event which would devastate the vast majority of the population, together with the shot of a radiant K&G emerging from church looking as if they were a bridal couple on the occasion of their missing daughter's 4th birthday a mere 9 days after her disappearance, that led me to speculate that Madeleine had been sent by prior arrangement to live elsewhere leaving her parents and other relatives rejoicing that an unwanted child had been removed from the family and leaving them free to enjoy the twins who, conveniently, are a boy and girl.   Unfortunately, the problem with this theory is a dog called Eddie...

What I will never buy into is any theory which has GM or any of the males of the group panicked into the speedy disposal of a dead body.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 18.10.13 11:52

I don't doubt for a second that there are hush hush medical trials going on in the world on children. The big pharma companies have vast financial resources and could probably easily tempt parents to take part. There are those that would do it for the money and maybe those who would convince themselves it was a good thing to participate in research.

That the Tapas group were all doctors and seem to ALL be telling porkies indicates something they all want to keep quiet was going on, I wonder if any of the other kids were IVF?

@ Peter Mac , what statement are you referring to, 'Add to that the dreadful statement on p 129" Thanks.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 18.10.13 11:58

The same statement that haunts me and every rightminded person that reads it, ChippyM. 

Page 129 of KM's bewk has her imagining Madeleine's 'perfect little genitals torn apart'.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.13 12:02

@ultimaThule - "What I will never buy into is any theory which has GM or any of the males of the group panicked into the speedy disposal of a dead body."

Nor will I.  IMO the Thursday was carefully planned, the event having happened Tues/Wed.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 18.10.13 12:05

@ultimaThule wrote:The same statement that haunts me and every rightminded person that reads it, ChippyM. 

Page 129 of KM's bewk has her imagining Madeleine's 'perfect little genitals torn apart'.
Ooooohh,  That one, the one that requires the extra strong mind bleach everytime ! , thanks . Shocked

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 18.10.13 12:06

@Woofer wrote:@ultimaThule - "What I will never buy into is any theory which has GM or any of the males of the group panicked into the speedy disposal of a dead body."

Nor will I.  IMO the Thursday was carefully planned, the event having happened Tues/Wed.

So do you think the man heading towards the beach was intended to be seen to create evidence of an 'abductor'?

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 18.10.13 12:20

@ChippyM wrote:
@Woofer wrote:@ultimaThule - "What I will never buy into is any theory which has GM or any of the males of the group panicked into the speedy disposal of a dead body."

So do you think the man heading towards the beach was intended to be seen to create evidence of an 'abductor'?
I don`t know ChippyM.  But I do think somewhere cold would have to have been found within 24/36 hours, as that`s when putrefaction starts (depending on exterior temps).

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 18.10.13 14:09

The assorted quotes both here and elsewhere, together with my own imaginings of what that poor child may have gone through in her short life, have caused me to get through gallons of extra strong without having read the bewk from cover to cover, ChippyM, and having no intention of doing so.

Which reminds me, 2 lists of who was where doing what and when, had been written on the cover of Madeleine's sticker book when the penman, ROB?, was so rudely interrupted by the police who appropriated the document (well done that policeman).

Far from being a hastily concocted timeline, I believe it more likely the intention was to provide 3 additional copies of what had been discussed, agreed, and written down once much earlier on the cover thus providing a total of 4 crib notes - 1 for each couple.

External decomposition can be inhibited by frequent washing of the body but without freezing, vacuum packing, or some other means of keeping a corpse airtight, there will be a discernible odour after 24 hours or so. 

A penny has just dropped... I'm off to check out another thread to see if it's gone in the right slot scratchhead

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 18.10.13 14:13

Wow Ultima Thule - some people take vacuum packaging with them on holiday to make their clothing smaller to pack!

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 18.10.13 15:00

also agree.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 18.10.13 16:11

@whmon wrote:Wow Ultima Thule - some people take vacuum packaging with them on holiday to make their clothing smaller to pack!
Oddly enough that didn't cross my mind when I was thinking of ways in which a dead body could be made airproof or airtight, whmon, but it would be possible for a small corpse to be placed in one those vacuum bags designed to store blankets/duvets/umpteen items of clothing etc, and extracting the air until it was tight around the body would prevent the smell of putrefaction escaping.

I went to check on this thread http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8132-german-version-of-crimewatch-totally-different-to-ours as the German version of the CW 'deconstruction' has Oldfield and O'Brien being insistent that they check 5A almost forcing KM to remain at the table in the Tapas Bar.

This made me wonder whether SY read this forum have also come up with a probable reason, or whether they know, why KM used the words 'they've taken her'.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 19.10.13 5:04

Not TOO carefully planned. Otherwise Jane Tanner would have been more careful and they wouldn't be making mistakes when they speak. They would also have prepared a car. They would have written their timeline before the night, unless their friends knew nothing about what happened happened, until much later.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum