The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

it's happened!  we have a famous anti! Mm11

it's happened!  we have a famous anti! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

it's happened!  we have a famous anti! Mm11

it's happened!  we have a famous anti! Regist10

it's happened! we have a famous anti!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

it's happened!  we have a famous anti! Empty it's happened! we have a famous anti!

Post by Ruby 11.04.10 4:44

http://twitter.com/debrastephenson

Am I the only person who thinks that the McCanns are behind this whole Maddie thing? I've thought it from day one!

Don't all follow her at once! lol!
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

it's happened!  we have a famous anti! Empty Re: it's happened! we have a famous anti!

Post by justagrannynow 1 11.04.10 6:27

OK, I'll show my ignorance.

Who is Debra Stephenson?

But whoever she is, well done clapping1 clapping1 clapping1
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

it's happened!  we have a famous anti! Empty Re: it's happened! we have a famous anti!

Post by Guest 11.04.10 10:30

justagrannynow 1 wrote:OK, I'll show my ignorance.

Who is Debra Stephenson?

But whoever she is, well done clapping1 clapping1 clapping1

Snap gran, was just going to ask same thing, never heard of her??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 11.04.10 10:32

You're not alone, I didn't know anything about her either!

Here's her wiki page, I'm assuming it's the same person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Stephenson
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.04.10 10:35

baconbutty wrote:You're not alone, I didn't know anything about her either!

Here's her wiki page, I'm assuming it's the same person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Stephenson

Ah, thanks for that baconbutty, now I know, she was Frankie Baldwin in Coronation Street, although never seen or heard of her since!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 11.04.10 11:10

Thanks baconbutty.

Reading all that stuff on Wiki makes me feel I have been living on another planet for years !!! My recollections of Opportunity Knocks and Coronation Street are Hughie Green, Ena Sharples and Elsie Tanner roll roll roll

Still, Well done again to Debra Stephenson . clapping1
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.04.10 13:57

'Maddie thing'?

Sounds like she's given it a lot of thought roll

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 11.04.10 14:17

Sounds like she's given it some independent thought to me.
I can see why you don't like that.
lol!
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 11.04.10 15:43

Famous? Never heard of her!!
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 11.04.10 15:51

Thank you for your overwhelmingly predictable response.
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.04.10 17:18

Ruby wrote:Sounds like she's given it some independent thought to me.
I can see why you don't like that.
lol!

Actually I very much applaud independent thought. Just referring to something quite so complex and tragic as 'the Maddie thing' seemed a little dismissive, as if she's given it very little thought.

Although suppose there's not much of value you can say in 140 characters.

ETA, I'm pretty sure that she's not the first person in the public eye to be anti is she?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 11.04.10 18:09

Ruby wrote:Thank you for your overwhelmingly predictable response.

Sorry? Its true,I HAVE never heard of her.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 11.04.10 18:19

I remember her from Bad Girls.

Good on Debra - maybe we could send her a link to our forum clapping1 thumbsup
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 11.04.10 21:03

Didn't she play Shell in bad girls? I'm fairly certain that was Debra Stephenson, she may have had a stint in Corrie as well.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 13.04.10 10:11

The OP got me thinking. Other famous people have expressed doubts about this case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

Last updated at 14:34 28 October 2007

* Comments (7)

Kate and Gerry McCann are hiding a "big secret" about the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, according a former police chief claims.

John Stalker, who headed a famous inquiry into whether suspected IRA men were killed by RUC officers, is suspicious of their silence.

Scroll down for more...

Expert analysis: Former police chief John Stalker believes the McCanns are hiding a secret
Read more...

* McCanns face agonising wait to clear their names

The former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police told the Sunday Express: My gut instinct is that some big secret is probably being covered up.

I have watched the investigation into the Madeleine McCann case drag out for six months.

One thing above all worries me: Why have the McCanns and the seven other members of their group the Tapas Nine remained so silent?

Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other.

After all this time and pressure, I cannot believe that nobody wants to speak.

I have a real suspicion that we are not being told the whole truth. There is something else there, some issue that members of the party are embarrassed about

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html#ixzz0kyBEQcTs
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 13.04.10 10:22

"The former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police told the Sunday Express: My gut instinct is that some big secret is probably being covered up."

I wonder how he feels now seeing it all being covered up, not just by the McCanns and Tapas buddies but by the government and police too?

He doesn't seem to have much to say about the issue anymore...maybe he's realised he's the only police officer not to believe the McCanns? Pity he's retired and not in the running to do the...erm... 'review'.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by kary 14.04.10 21:07

Tweeted an hour ago

debrastephenson I love all the feedback I've been given in regards to Madeleine McCann! Glad I'm not the only one!!
kary

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 14.04.10 21:51

Great news :yahoo: Don't know much about tweeting but perhaps someone could tweet her an ivitation to our forum?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 14.04.10 23:14

Autumn wrote:Great news :yahoo: Don't know much about tweeting but perhaps someone could tweet her an ivitation to our forum?

It's not much more difficult than posting on a forum. You can read posts with out even signing up.

http://twitter.com/debrastephenson
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 15.04.10 0:53

Marvellous! Have tweeted Tony a potted history because he has no TV - perhaps he can send her agent some literature! rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 15.04.10 7:46

Great idea Ruby. thumbsup
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 15.04.10 9:11

Thanks Gran - btw Tony replied in the early hours to say he will and that Debra has guts. thumbsup
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top