The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by pennylane on 16.10.13 19:42

@LastChancery wrote:Hi, new here from germany.

Aktenzeichen XY... ungelöst is on TV. They are currently showing other cases. I think the McCann stuff will be shown later.

sry for my bad english Wink
Welcome LastChancery, your English is perfect!  welcome2

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypennypenny on 16.10.13 19:46

I'm sure this question as been asked over and over again, but, if guilty why do TM keep putting themselves out there? Why not just slink away quietly?

Pennypennypenny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 16.10.13 19:59

@Pennypennypenny wrote:I'm sure this question as been asked over and over again, but, if guilty why do TM keep putting themselves out there? Why not just slink away quietly?
££$£$££$£,I think that when the pj files were released and got in the public domain they had no choice but to keep pushing the abduction,way back in 2007 when the story broke people were questioning them ,first that they left there children alone then with the files a lot more questions needed answers
so no the mccanns couldn't really hide as they needed to push the abduction.thats how I see it, if that makes any sense

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 16.10.13 19:59

@Pennypennypenny wrote:I'm sure this question as been asked over and over again, but, if guilty why do TM keep putting themselves out there? Why not just slink away quietly?
Hi Two reasons really .

Firstly;   Hiding in plain sight , See Jimmy Saville . the best form of defence is attack . By the fact you have asked the question confirms the strategy . 

Secondly . They have no choice now but to continue to do the rounds . 
It is like a merry go round they can NEVER get off . the only way is a total whitewash , and Gerry gaining office in Parliament etc . even then there will always be that nagging doubt . because without a body , there can never be true closure .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 16.10.13 20:05

@stillsloppingout wrote:
Hi Two reasons really .

Firstly;   Hiding in plain sight , See Jimmy Saville . the best form of defence is attack . By the fact you have asked the question confirms the strategy . 

Secondly . They have no choice now but to continue to do the rounds . 
It is like a merry go round they can NEVER get off . the only way is a total whitewash , and Gerry gaining office in Parliament etc . even then there will always be that nagging doubt . because without a body , there can never be true closure .
Not saying anything about the present case, you understand, but I recommend you watch this 3-minute video clip: 'Ian Huntley - 10 years on':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bUJBwKxU4

At the end of the clip, 2 mins 37 secs, an expert says this:

Sadly, offenders do like to talk to camera. It's been shown several times - and Huntley was no exception. He enjoyed doing that, and he got a kick out of doing that...

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 16.10.13 20:20

Also, Lance Armstrong springs to mind. How long did he manage to keep up the lies, despite all the indications of guilt? Eventually he broke.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypennypenny on 16.10.13 20:20

Thanks for the replies. I suppose it makes sense and they seem to have a massive compulsion to make the whole world believe them.

Pennypennypenny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LastChancery on 16.10.13 20:25

they have about 50min left here on german tv and still nothing

LastChancery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 16.10.13 20:33

@LastChancery wrote:they have about 50min left here on german tv and still nothing
  I bet the background music is tinny !!!big grin

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 16.10.13 20:35

@tiny wrote:
££$£$££$£,I think that when the pj files were released and got in the public domain they had no choice but to keep pushing the abduction,way back in 2007 when the story broke people were questioning them ,first that they left there children alone then with the files a lot more questions needed answers
so no the mccanns couldn't really hide as they needed to push the abduction.thats how I see it, if that makes any sense
Ditto, tiny!

They've made enormous gaffs in their version of events, and back fitting their story has added to them; then there's the fact that mommie dearest didn't answer 48 questions in spite of being told it could harm the search; and their refusal to return to Portugal to do the reconstruction (because it wouldn't stand up to scrutiny); and like a massive guilt sign hanging over their heads is the damaging blood and cadaver dog alerts.  All this being discussed 24/7, along with the Smith sighting and Gaspar statements.

They hope, with a little help from their friends, that people would ignore all that and ask the precise question you have asked above, pennypennypenny.

Methinks they have protested way way too much.  

jmho

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LastChancery on 16.10.13 20:37

@stillsloppingout wrote:
@LastChancery wrote:they have about 50min left here on german tv and still nothing
that sums it up.

they are now startin, tellin the whole story and shit.

LastChancery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by intrigued89 on 16.10.13 20:43

Hi there, 

New here. Have followed this case a bit, but was compelled to do some more digging after the farce that was the Crimewatch show the other night (unless those of you who think that Redwood has trapped them are indeed correct).

Something that interested me was this article: http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/digging-for-madeleine

Does anyone know if Murat's villa is in the direction that the Smith witness was walking? Although I must admit I do struggle to believe that the child being carried was Maddie...

intrigued89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 16.10.13 20:47

@LastChancery wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
that sums it up.

they are now startin, tellin the whole story and shit.
Wilkommen LastChancery! welcome 

http://www.zdf.de/Aktenzeichen-XY-...-ungelöst/Wo-ist-Madeleine-30183896.html

At about 1.13 in the video on the above link does Rudi Cerne say that the two suspects spoke German?

It looks like they use different actors in the reconstruction as well.

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LastChancery on 16.10.13 20:49

i believe they said, that they where speaking german.

i dont know if this is the same as crimewatch, because i didnt see the original.

LastChancery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.10.13 20:52

@intrigued89 wrote:Hi there, . . .
Does anyone know if Murat's villa is in the direction that the Smith witness was walking? Although I must admit I do struggle to believe that the child being carried was Maddie...
Murat's villa is in the direction that TANNER's man was walking.   It is a long way from Smithman and in the other direction.
" />

Murat's villa is UP the road from point A and slightly off the map

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 16.10.13 20:54

@LastChancery wrote:i believe they said, that they where speaking german.

i dont know if this is the same as crimewatch, because i didnt see the original.
Thanks, just double checked and they're using different actors. Do you know if the German programme will be viewable online later?

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 16.10.13 20:55

so did Kate go back to check or just listen.she said i stood in the living area [or something like that] and all was quite.and only went over to the door cos she thought matt left it open wider and she went to close it and it whooshed.why would you go all the way to the apartment to just to listen?? you may has well check seeing as you had taken the trouble to go in the first place confused confused 

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LastChancery on 16.10.13 20:58

@Nereid wrote:
@LastChancery wrote:i believe they said, that they where speaking german.

Thanks, just double checked and they're using different actors. Do you know if the German programme will be viewable online later?
possible that it will show up in the zdf mediathek in the link below

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/kanaluebersicht/184/sendung/Aktenzeichen-XY--ungel%C3%B6st

oh, they have the McCanns now live in the show, interviewed by Rudy Cern

LastChancery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.13 21:01

Interesting comments/tweets from Spudgun re journos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Pinto on 16.10.13 21:10

This one

Mike Spudgun@spudgun01 2h
Number of notable Journalists that I have spoken to this week who feel the MET is playing a reeling in game with the #McCanns is heartening!

Karen Pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 16.10.13 21:16

Has this link been posted yet. Apologies if so. Very interesting ref The political help received by TM

http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/mccanns-links-to-government-as-origin.html?m=1

Sorry edited to change spelling.

bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 16.10.13 21:18

@Karen Pinto wrote:This one

Mike Spudgun@spudgun01 2h
Number of notable Journalists that I have spoken to this week who feel the MET is playing a reeling in game with the #McCanns is heartening!
If that's what they believe then they better hope GA wins his libel trial...the gloves will be off.

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LastChancery on 16.10.13 21:19

more than 20 calls before the show.

more information in about 40min

LastChancery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightThinking on 16.10.13 21:27

NSY says that, by moving the abduction timeline back to after 21.15, it creates a bigger window of opportunity for an abductor to strike

I don't agree. In fact, it has made an abduction almost impossible

21.30 approx - MO and RO'B doing checks

21.40 approx - the balance of independent witnesses suggests that the Tapas table emptied around this time (except DW), ie this is when the alarm was raised, not 21.55 as widely assumed

NSY has the new abduction window as 21.15 - 22.00 but it can't have been later than 21.35-ish

So the opportunity is limited to the point of near impossibility

I believe there is a Tapas Bar receipt timed at about 22.00 (?), suggesting that the party went on until then, but the bill would presumably have been issued when DW finally left the table, rather than when the others were all dashing for the exit on the alarm being sounded

There is no significant opportunity for an abductor in that new timeline, despite what CW stated

StraightThinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum