The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by tasprin on 14.10.13 21:39

@Wahrheit wrote:"SY have done a great job": Gerry
He would say that.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by JackieL on 14.10.13 21:39

WHO are the family at the evening creche who say they were carrying back their child?  WHY were they taking that route? Team McCann realises Bundleman sighting makes their story implausible, so suddenly Bundleman has NOTHING to do with Madeleine???????

JackieL

Posts : 221
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by loopzdaloop on 14.10.13 21:39

Somethings fishy.... Is it the seabass?
Please someone call and tell them about the photo of gerry with buttons on his trousers asmper the smith sighting.

Im sure they have never acknowledged thr IVF publicly before.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by ShuBob on 14.10.13 21:39

@russiandoll wrote:
@Wahrheit wrote:"SY have done a great job": Gerry
   I think maybe they have. It aint over til the fat lady sings.

 Did Redwood diss the PJ?

 There is A LOT imo going on behind the scenes.
Thanks russiandoll for still being optimistic as I am. It's not easy being optimistic in the circumstances.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 21:40

The only positive thing I took out of that was that for some reason they didn't name/or include the paynes..... the other Tapas crew were all named???

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MRNOODLES on 14.10.13 21:40

It's all a stunt to trick them.  fingers crossed

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by tiredofthebs on 14.10.13 21:40

@russiandoll wrote:
   Don't speak for me please. There is no evidence that the parents killed her.
Ah an abduction believer. I'll just pop you on ignore.

____________________
"Cadaver dog? What is it? Lassie?" - Philomena McCann, This Morning, September 2007

tiredofthebs

Posts : 176
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Newintown on 14.10.13 21:41

@Portia wrote:Right now, 1374 viewers on line!

Hip hip Hooray!

Kudos to our moderators, and to the guys who invented electricity, wiring, typewriters and laptops!

Well done!
1603 now.  smilie

2 callers have already called in with a name for the man carrying a child - was it GERRY MCCANN, Deadwood?

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by tiny on 14.10.13 21:41

@tasprin wrote:
@Wahrheit wrote:"SY have done a great job": Gerry
He would say that.
Sounds like they have got away with it,deadwood,?correct

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 21:42

@JackieL wrote:WHO are the family at the evening creche who say they were carrying back their child?  WHY were they taking that route? Team McCann realises Bundleman sighting makes their story implausible, so suddenly Bundleman has NOTHING to do with Madeleine???????
There is no way he would be travelling away from the back of 5a IF he was coming from the creche

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MaryB on 14.10.13 21:42

What exactly is the new evidence.  I've watched it but didn't see any new evidence being presented.  What is the revelation.  I read it was to be a long and detailed reconstruction lasting 25 minutes.  That was nonsense for a start.  It wasn't what I'd call a   a reconstruction.  Just the parents being interviewed most of the time.
I think somebody will come forward as the man the Smiths saw and he will be written of like the person Jane Tanner saw.

MaryB

Posts : 204
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.10.13 21:42

@MoonGoddess wrote:The only positive thing I took out of that was that for some reason they didn't name/or include the paynes..... the other Tapas crew were all named???
Jez Wilkins a.k.a. EFit man wasn't named either as being prominent at the time.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by russiandoll on 14.10.13 21:43

@tiredofthebs wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:
   Don't speak for me please. There is no evidence that the parents killed her.
Ah an abduction believer. I'll just pop you on ignore.
  read my posts. I do not believe in an abduction. Is the only alternative that her parents killed her then? No chance of a covered= up accident as theorised by Goncalo Amaral?
 Glad to be ignored by a mind like that.

 btw how dare you use "WE" speaking for this forum when making such a claim. If it is your belief, say so.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by ChuckieD on 14.10.13 21:43

@russiandoll wrote:
@Wahrheit wrote:"SY have done a great job": Gerry
   I think maybe they have. It aint over til the fat lady sings.

 Did Redwood diss the PJ?

 There is A LOT imo going on behind the scenes.
I hope so, this all seems quite bizarre otherwise. 

I found it interesting they didn't speak live to K&G until after the reconstruction. Body language analysis, maybe? 

I'm glad Redwood is choosing his terms carefully. 'Disappeared' rather than 'taken' etc.

ChuckieD

Posts : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MRNOODLES on 14.10.13 21:44

@JackieL wrote:WHO are the family at the evening creche who say they were carrying back their child?  WHY were they taking that route? Team McCann realises Bundleman sighting makes their story implausible, so suddenly Bundleman has NOTHING to do with Madeleine???????
Seriously, I don't believe the night creche man.  It's too convenient, it smells of BS.

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by loopzdaloop on 14.10.13 21:44

@MoonGoddess wrote:The only positive thing I took out of that was that for some reason they didn't name/or include the paynes..... the other Tapas crew were all named???
Neither david payne or the gaspars were mentioned. Maybe there is an injunction!!

Redwood also said it was only ONE interpretation of the statements.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Truthandjustice on 14.10.13 21:45

They completely avoided discrepancies in the witness statements JT GM JW in the street at the same time,  DPayne visit.   The shutters business again presented as fact despite being disproved on the first night.   The explanation of the Tanner sighting would have had him walking in the opposite direction.  They WERE NOT FORMALLY CLEARED!! nearly threw something at the telly then.  Also they made the apartment look much closer to the restaurant and they were sitting outside which was incorrect.  It is a PR job.

Truthandjustice

Posts : 237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by statsman on 14.10.13 21:46

It seems the way to do a reconstruction is simply to ignore anything that gets in the way of what you want to get across..

As Mark Twain said, "Never let the truth get in the way of good story."

statsman

Posts : 118
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by tiredofthebs on 14.10.13 21:46

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@JackieL wrote:WHO are the family at the evening creche who say they were carrying back their child?  WHY were they taking that route? Team McCann realises Bundleman sighting makes their story implausible, so suddenly Bundleman has NOTHING to do with Madeleine???????
Seriously, I don't believe the night creche man.  It's too convenient, it smells of BS.
Does anything in this case smell of anything else? In fact the only 2 smells other than bullshit in this case are cadaver and blood.

____________________
"Cadaver dog? What is it? Lassie?" - Philomena McCann, This Morning, September 2007

tiredofthebs

Posts : 176
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Pennypennypenny on 14.10.13 21:47

From where I was sitting I thought it put the doctors in a pretty poor light.

Pennypennypenny

Posts : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 21:47

I got a bit lost in my anger....... so what time is the supposed disappearance meant to have taken place?

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by russiandoll on 14.10.13 21:48

@MaryB wrote:What exactly is the new evidence.  I've watched it but didn't see any new evidence being presented.  What is the revelation.  I read it was to be a long and detailed reconstruction lasting 25 minutes.  That was nonsense for a start.  It wasn't what I'd call a   a reconstruction.  Just the parents being interviewed most of the time.
I think somebody will come forward as the man the Smiths saw and he will be written of like the person Jane Tanner saw.
 It was a mediocre drama- documentary. I noted what was not said.

1. Many people have understandably doubted the abduction story based on an impossible window of opportunity.

   They can now alter their beliefs and believe in abduction because it is much wider.

2. The  10pm sighting was incorrectly believed to be Mr McCann by the witness.
 We have established from other witness evidence that Mr McCann was not at that location at that time.  [ so please stop doubting the abduction theory]

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 21:49

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@JackieL wrote:WHO are the family at the evening creche who say they were carrying back their child?  WHY were they taking that route? Team McCann realises Bundleman sighting makes their story implausible, so suddenly Bundleman has NOTHING to do with Madeleine???????
Seriously, I don't believe the night creche man.  It's too convenient, it smells of BS.
I think there could be a night crèche man, but NO WAY would he have been travelling in the direction that JT saw him...

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 21:49

So they've had a name already for the efit and it was someone that was in Portugal at the time..... wonder if it was Martin Smith who phoned up and suggested Gerry?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by russiandoll on 14.10.13 21:49

@MoonGoddess wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@JackieL wrote:WHO are the family at the evening creche who say they were carrying back their child?  WHY were they taking that route? Team McCann realises Bundleman sighting makes their story implausible, so suddenly Bundleman has NOTHING to do with Madeleine???????
Seriously, I don't believe the night creche man.  It's too convenient, it smells of BS.
I think there could be a night crèche man, but NO WAY would he have been travelling in the direction that JT saw him...
 why do you say that ?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum