The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Can't put the genie back into the lamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.13 16:35

This is how NewsNow is reporting
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Current+Affairs/Crime/Notorious+Cases/Madeleine+McCann

In the last 10 minutes
Police release sketches in Madeleine McCann case CBS.com 17:25
Man wanted in Madeleine McCann case TheDenverChannel.com 17:22
Madeleine McCann case: British police release suspect sketch CTV.ca 17:21

In the last 15 minutes
Madeleine McCann case: Man shown in police e-fit 'was carrying child' The Independent 17:16

In the last half-hour
Images released of man sought in McCann vanishing Fox News 17:12
E-fits of Madeleine suspect released ahead of TV appeal Belfast News Letter 17:08

In the last hour
Madeleine McCann police appeal: Man seen carrying a blonde child Telegraph.co.uk 16:53
Madeleine McCann: E-fit man was spotted carrying young child on night of... Belfast Telegraph 16:37
Face of man wanted in Maddie hunt The Evening Herald 16:35
UK police issue images of man in Madeleine McCann case The Asian Age 16:35

In the last 2 hours
New information released in Madeleine McCann disappearance Lansing State Journal, Michigan 16:23
Madeleine suspect was seen carrying blonde child The Guardian 16:18
Madeleine McCann: E-fit 'suspect' was carrying child, police reveal Telegraph.co.uk 16:11
Search for Madeleine McCann heats up New York Post 15:55
Madeleine McCann is missing and whoever's to blame, we have to find... Mirror.co.uk 15:52
Madeleine McCann: the police are hunting for a needle in a haystack.... Telegraph.co.uk 15:51

In the last 4 hours
Madeleine McCann investigators set to travel to Ireland BreakingNews.ie 15:25
Madeleine McCann's parents speak of their pain ITV News 15:22
Fresh evidence 'vital' in Madeleine hunt UTV 15:14
Madeleine McCann: Guardian fingers Madonna in hunt for ‘kidnapper’ Anorak.co.uk 15:12
Madeleine McCann Suspect Seen Carrying Child Sky News 15:08
Major Break In Missing Madeleine McCann Case: Police Release Photos Of Man... RadarOnline 14:59
Police seeking man in a new bid to discover what happened to Madeleine McCann Channel 5 14:57
Madeleine McCann: Appeal Falls Flat In Portugal Sky News 14:54
UK police issue images of man in Maddy case Gulf News 14:52
Madeleine McCann Case: New Images of Man Sought for Questioning People 14:49
Maddie police seek 'man carrying blonde child' Metro.co.uk 14:40
PM supports investigation into missing Madeleine ITV News 14:22
Police issue images of suspect in Maddie case News24 14:20

In the last 6 hours
Here's what's trending: Debt ceiling; new Madeleine McCann info; Giffords at the... The Montgomery Independent, Alabama 13:30
UK police issue e-fit images of man in new Madeleine appeal Xtra 13:30
New Madeleine McCann TV appeal CBBC Newsround 13:12
New images released in Madeleine McCann case USA Today 12:52
Madeleine McCann: parents disappointed appeal won't air in Portugal Telegraph.co.uk 12:52
Madeleine McCann's disappearance – timeline The Guardian 12:49
Madeleine McCann Search Continues I4U 12:30
Police seek man in Madeleine hunt Ripley & Heanor News 12:23
Conflicting reports on arrest in Madeleine McCann case Canoe 11:56
Video: British police release e-fits of Madeleine suspect The Irish Times 11:54
VIDEO: Maddie timeline ‘has changed’ Blackpool Gazette 11:50
Madeleine McCann detectives release new... This is Somerset 11:44
UK police issue images of man in new Madeleine appeal Xtra 11:39
E-fits of suspect in Madeleine hunt Banbury Guardian 11:38

In the last 8 hours
Madeleine McCann: police release e-fits of suspect - video The Guardian 11:30
UK police explore new line of investigation over missing girl Madeleine McCann NDTV.com 11:29
Police release e-fits of man as new clues are uncovered into Madeleine... Get Hampshire 11:28

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.10.13 17:00

Have the McS got enough dosh to SUE all the overseas 'interest' in this.

Let's hope Andy dosen't change a timeline.

He'll be castigated, globally!

Unless he thinks that NO ONE outside the UK can READ English!

Who will HE blame for that?

Deadpan on Ch5 news back to saying 'possibly' wearing pyjama's .

I used to be indecisive, but now i'm not sure!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by tiny on 14.10.13 17:04

@jeanmonroe wrote:Have the McS got enough dosh to SUE all the overseas 'interest' in this.

Let's hope Andy dosen't change a timeline.

He'll be castigated, globally!

Unless he thinks that NO ONE outside the UK can READ English!

Who will HE blame for that?
Just hope he does not change the Smiths sighting time

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by suzyjohnson on 15.10.13 20:04

And also -

The 'new' suspect's picture is now on the findmadeleine website as well

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by worriedmum on 15.10.13 20:17

Thankyou PeterMac, that is an awful lot of work roses

worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by davel on 15.10.13 21:51

@PeterMac wrote:This is how NewsNow is reporting
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Current+Affairs/Crime/Notorious+Cases/Madeleine+McCann

In the last 10 minutes
Police release sketches in Madeleine McCann case CBS.com 17:25
Man wanted in Madeleine McCann case TheDenverChannel.com 17:22
Madeleine McCann case: British police release suspect sketch CTV.ca 17:21

In the last 15 minutes
Madeleine McCann case: Man shown in police e-fit 'was carrying child' The Independent 17:16

In the last half-hour
Images released of man sought in McCann vanishing Fox News 17:12
E-fits of Madeleine suspect released ahead of TV appeal Belfast News Letter 17:08

In the last hour
Madeleine McCann police appeal: Man seen carrying a blonde child Telegraph.co.uk 16:53
Madeleine McCann: E-fit man was spotted carrying young child on night of... Belfast Telegraph 16:37
Face of man wanted in Maddie hunt The Evening Herald 16:35
UK police issue images of man in Madeleine McCann case The Asian Age 16:35

In the last 2 hours
New information released in Madeleine McCann disappearance Lansing State Journal, Michigan 16:23
Madeleine suspect was seen carrying blonde child The Guardian 16:18
Madeleine McCann: E-fit 'suspect' was carrying child, police reveal Telegraph.co.uk 16:11
Search for Madeleine McCann heats up New York Post 15:55
Madeleine McCann is missing and whoever's to blame, we have to find... Mirror.co.uk 15:52
Madeleine McCann: the police are hunting for a needle in a haystack.... Telegraph.co.uk 15:51

In the last 4 hours
Madeleine McCann investigators set to travel to Ireland BreakingNews.ie 15:25
Madeleine McCann's parents speak of their pain ITV News 15:22
Fresh evidence 'vital' in Madeleine hunt UTV 15:14
Madeleine McCann: Guardian fingers Madonna in hunt for ‘kidnapper’ Anorak.co.uk 15:12
Madeleine McCann Suspect Seen Carrying Child Sky News 15:08
Major Break In Missing Madeleine McCann Case: Police Release Photos Of Man... RadarOnline 14:59
Police seeking man in a new bid to discover what happened to Madeleine McCann Channel 5 14:57
Madeleine McCann: Appeal Falls Flat In Portugal Sky News 14:54
UK police issue images of man in Maddy case Gulf News 14:52
Madeleine McCann Case: New Images of Man Sought for Questioning People 14:49
Maddie police seek 'man carrying blonde child' Metro.co.uk 14:40
PM supports investigation into missing Madeleine ITV News 14:22
Police issue images of suspect in Maddie case News24 14:20

In the last 6 hours
Here's what's trending: Debt ceiling; new Madeleine McCann info; Giffords at the... The Montgomery Independent, Alabama 13:30
UK police issue e-fit images of man in new Madeleine appeal Xtra 13:30
New Madeleine McCann TV appeal CBBC Newsround 13:12
New images released in Madeleine McCann case USA Today 12:52
Madeleine McCann: parents disappointed appeal won't air in Portugal Telegraph.co.uk 12:52
Madeleine McCann's disappearance – timeline The Guardian 12:49
Madeleine McCann Search Continues I4U 12:30
Police seek man in Madeleine hunt Ripley & Heanor News 12:23
Conflicting reports on arrest in Madeleine McCann case Canoe 11:56
Video: British police release e-fits of Madeleine suspect The Irish Times 11:54
VIDEO: Maddie timeline ‘has changed’ Blackpool Gazette 11:50
Madeleine McCann detectives release new... This is Somerset 11:44
UK police issue images of man in new Madeleine appeal Xtra 11:39
E-fits of suspect in Madeleine hunt Banbury Guardian 11:38

In the last 8 hours
Madeleine McCann: police release e-fits of suspect - video The Guardian 11:30
UK police explore new line of investigation over missing girl Madeleine McCann NDTV.com 11:29
Police release e-fits of man as new clues are uncovered into Madeleine... Get Hampshire 11:28
so whats your opinion of Redwood..looks and sounds like  a good cop to me

davel

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by tiny on 15.10.13 22:01

@davel wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:This is how NewsNow is reporting
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Current+Affairs/Crime/Notorious+Cases/Madeleine+McCann

In the last 10 minutes
Police release sketches in Madeleine McCann case CBS.com 17:25
Man wanted in Madeleine McCann case TheDenverChannel.com 17:22
Madeleine McCann case: British police release suspect sketch CTV.ca 17:21

In the last 15 minutes
Madeleine McCann case: Man shown in police e-fit 'was carrying child' The Independent 17:16

In the last half-hour
Images released of man sought in McCann vanishing Fox News 17:12
E-fits of Madeleine suspect released ahead of TV appeal Belfast News Letter 17:08

In the last hour
Madeleine McCann police appeal: Man seen carrying a blonde child Telegraph.co.uk 16:53
Madeleine McCann: E-fit man was spotted carrying young child on night of... Belfast Telegraph 16:37
Face of man wanted in Maddie hunt The Evening Herald 16:35
UK police issue images of man in Madeleine McCann case The Asian Age 16:35

In the last 2 hours
New information released in Madeleine McCann disappearance Lansing State Journal, Michigan 16:23
Madeleine suspect was seen carrying blonde child The Guardian 16:18
Madeleine McCann: E-fit 'suspect' was carrying child, police reveal Telegraph.co.uk 16:11
Search for Madeleine McCann heats up New York Post 15:55
Madeleine McCann is missing and whoever's to blame, we have to find... Mirror.co.uk 15:52
Madeleine McCann: the police are hunting for a needle in a haystack.... Telegraph.co.uk 15:51

In the last 4 hours
Madeleine McCann investigators set to travel to Ireland BreakingNews.ie 15:25
Madeleine McCann's parents speak of their pain ITV News 15:22
Fresh evidence 'vital' in Madeleine hunt UTV 15:14
Madeleine McCann: Guardian fingers Madonna in hunt for ‘kidnapper’ Anorak.co.uk 15:12
Madeleine McCann Suspect Seen Carrying Child Sky News 15:08
Major Break In Missing Madeleine McCann Case: Police Release Photos Of Man... RadarOnline 14:59
Police seeking man in a new bid to discover what happened to Madeleine McCann Channel 5 14:57
Madeleine McCann: Appeal Falls Flat In Portugal Sky News 14:54
UK police issue images of man in Maddy case Gulf News 14:52
Madeleine McCann Case: New Images of Man Sought for Questioning People 14:49
Maddie police seek 'man carrying blonde child' Metro.co.uk 14:40
PM supports investigation into missing Madeleine ITV News 14:22
Police issue images of suspect in Maddie case News24 14:20

In the last 6 hours
Here's what's trending: Debt ceiling; new Madeleine McCann info; Giffords at the... The Montgomery Independent, Alabama 13:30
UK police issue e-fit images of man in new Madeleine appeal Xtra 13:30
New Madeleine McCann TV appeal CBBC Newsround 13:12
New images released in Madeleine McCann case USA Today 12:52
Madeleine McCann: parents disappointed appeal won't air in Portugal Telegraph.co.uk 12:52
Madeleine McCann's disappearance – timeline The Guardian 12:49
Madeleine McCann Search Continues I4U 12:30
Police seek man in Madeleine hunt Ripley & Heanor News 12:23
Conflicting reports on arrest in Madeleine McCann case Canoe 11:56
Video: British police release e-fits of Madeleine suspect The Irish Times 11:54
VIDEO: Maddie timeline ‘has changed’ Blackpool Gazette 11:50
Madeleine McCann detectives release new... This is Somerset 11:44
UK police issue images of man in new Madeleine appeal Xtra 11:39
E-fits of suspect in Madeleine hunt Banbury Guardian 11:38

In the last 8 hours
Madeleine McCann: police release e-fits of suspect - video The Guardian 11:30
UK police explore new line of investigation over missing girl Madeleine McCann NDTV.com 11:29
Police release e-fits of man as new clues are uncovered into Madeleine... Get Hampshire 11:28
so whats your opinion of Redwood..looks and sounds like  a good cop to me
He will be even better when he gets the mccann locked up tongue

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by sofa on 15.10.13 22:32

Is Amaral going to appear on ITV saying what he thinks? did I hear right?

sofa

Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 22:33

@sofa wrote:Is Amaral going to appear on ITV saying what he thinks? did I hear right?
That's what I heard, he's going to say what he thinks of the current investigation

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by sofa on 15.10.13 22:47

Admin I cannot find a thread for Amaral on the news? Although it is quite something, are they know interesting in what he has to say? Why?

sofa

Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 22:49

@sofa wrote:Admin I cannot find a thread for Amaral on the news? Although it is quite something, are they know interesting in what he has to say? Why?
I don't think there is a thread - but he said he was investigating that sighting before he was removed and the person who took over from him (Rebelo, I think) didn't want to pursue it. He said he reached the same point in the investigation as the SY have but he did it in 6 months whereas SY have taken 2 years titter

eta: Yes there is a thread http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8097-goncalo-amaral-interview-on-itv

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by kittekat on 15.10.13 22:52

Has anyone noticed that the efits are really rather like the McCann's themselves?

kittekat

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by russiandoll on 15.10.13 23:04

both McCanns? will look again..

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by Curioser on 16.10.13 3:11

@kittekat wrote:Has anyone noticed that the efits are really rather like the McCann's themselves?
You mean cause they have two eyes, a nose and a mouth? big grin

The two e-fits are supposed to be of the one man. They're nothing alike...

____________________
I have no direct knowledge of the case. I'm just reading the files. It's all speculation. Don't sue me!

Curioser

Posts : 166
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by plebgate on 16.10.13 8:28

Curiouser - have you decided yet whether to publicly post your theory?

I may have missed it?

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't put the genie back into the lamp

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.13 9:50

The genie is out of the bottle, the cat is out of the bag.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum