The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morphed eFits.

Post by Mrjasper on 15.10.13 10:56

Hello all.

My first contribution here. I've morphed the eFits together. Enjoy!

Edited to add that I've just read the FAQs and I now see that it's not possible to upload the images. flag

Mrjasper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 10:57

welcome2 Mr Jasper. It may just be me but the e-fits haven't come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ConcernedCitizen on 15.10.13 11:46

@Mina76 wrote:...earlier this year, I was around them for a number of days. I won't say where because I do respect people's privacy, whoever or whatever they may be.
Being a follower but not an avid follower of the case, it did not click who they were at first, until I saw them together (that annoying thing where you are familiar with the faces, but couldn't immediately place them). The first thing I said to my OH was how cold and penetrating GM's eyes were and how unfortunate it was that he always looked like he had a rather smug smirk. The instant I saw these e-fits I said that they are two different views of GM. He has a wide square jaw from straight on that can make his face seem 'fat' or wide, but actually if he lowers or turns, he has quite a pointy chin. It's the hairline, the eyes and the mouth.  
Yes exactly, that was my initial thought too.  As the 2 e-fits are of the same man you need to look at them together.  (If you view them as separate entities, then it's easy to conclude a resemblance to other people).  I'm surprised the police who issued these e-fits did not provide a composite image.  

Prof. Peter Hancock of the University of Stirling has just provided animations of the e-fits, including a composite version.  http://psych-survey.stir.ac.uk/McCannComposites.html  The composite does show a strong likeness to GM, although the ears are not right, but then that seems to be the last thing people tend to notice.  Since the BBC airing of the Crimewatch Appeal, several people have called in to give the same name for the e-fit man ... let's see what comes of this.

ConcernedCitizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 12:09

@ConcernedCitizen wrote:
@Mina76 wrote:...earlier this year, I was around them for a number of days. I won't say where because I do respect people's privacy, whoever or whatever they may be.
Being a follower but not an avid follower of the case, it did not click who they were at first, until I saw them together (that annoying thing where you are familiar with the faces, but couldn't immediately place them). The first thing I said to my OH was how cold and penetrating GM's eyes were and how unfortunate it was that he always looked like he had a rather smug smirk. The instant I saw these e-fits I said that they are two different views of GM. He has a wide square jaw from straight on that can make his face seem 'fat' or wide, but actually if he lowers or turns, he has quite a pointy chin. It's the hairline, the eyes and the mouth.  
Yes exactly, that was my initial thought too.  As the 2 e-fits are of the same man you need to look at them together.  (If you view them as separate entities, then it's easy to conclude a resemblance to other people).  I'm surprised the police who issued these e-fits did not provide a composite image.  

Prof. Peter Hancock of the University of Stirling has just provided animations of the e-fits, including a composite version.  http://psych-survey.stir.ac.uk/McCannComposites.html  The composite does show a strong likeness to GM, although the ears are not right, but then that seems to be the last thing people tend to notice.  Since the BBC airing of the Crimewatch Appeal, several people have called in to give the same name for the e-fit man ... let's see what comes of this.
GM strikingly cut his hair recently

The Smiths didn't say they looked into Button-mans eyes, because he looked away from them, didn't they?

And they couldn't describe his right cheek/jowl, for he held the little child up against it, didn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by riskybuisness on 15.10.13 12:15

strangely I also think the morphed photo looks a bit like Dr Russell O Brian but the separate ones look more like Gmc

riskybuisness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.10.13 13:04

And now we learn that the e-fits have been in the hands of the McCanns for the last 5 YEARS.
Who has been hindering the search now ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 15.10.13 13:09

@PeterMac wrote:And now we learn that the e-fits have been in the hands of the McCanns for the last 5 YEARS.
Really, where did you hear that ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 15.10.13 13:26

Re the e fits, I posted a link yesterday evening to a  C4 news item with Jon Snow. I stated that if it were true it was very significant and I believe that it is. Although the CW programme did not state where they were discovered, Redwood made a comment about these 2 e fits of the Smith sighting being around for a long time, only now was their significance clear or words to that effect.

Snow, if he made an error, did not afaik correct it and so far there has been no statement from SY refuting this claim, in the way they have denied certain things in the media recently.

I put it on this thread, it was moved to keep similar posts in one place, I will direct you to it asap.

It was good to hear this from Snow, ITV are saying today that PJ dismissed it and are to blame for the 6 year delay.

IT IS ON P 2 OF THE THREAD FOR NEW MEMBERS WITH INFO ABOUT THE SMITH SIGHTING.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 13:40

@russiandoll wrote:Re the e fits, I posted a link yesterday evening to a  C4 news item with Jon Snow. I stated that if it were true it was very significant and I believe that it is. Although the CW programme did not state where they were discovered, Redwood made a comment about these 2 e fits of the Smith sighting being around for a long time, only now was their significance clear or words to that effect.

Snow, if he made an error, did not afaik correct it and so far there has been no statement from SY refuting this claim, in the way they have denied certain things in the media recently.

I put it on this thread, it was moved to keep similar posts in one place, I will direct you to it asap.

It was good to hear this from Snow, ITV are saying today that PJ dismissed it and are to blame for the 6 year delay.

Here it is RD...

quote="russiandoll"]CHANNEL 4 NEWS ITEM RE E FITS SITTING AROUND FOR 5 YEARS AND NOT HANDED TO PORTUGUESE INVESTIGATORS

http://bcove.me/bupysbbd[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 15.10.13 14:57

candyfloss wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Re the e fits, I posted a link yesterday evening to a  C4 news item with Jon Snow. I stated that if it were true it was very significant and I believe that it is. Although the CW programme did not state where they were discovered, Redwood made a comment about these 2 e fits of the Smith sighting being around for a long time, only now was their significance clear or words to that effect.

Here it is RD...

quote="russiandoll"]CHANNEL 4 NEWS ITEM RE E FITS SITTING AROUND FOR 5 YEARS AND NOT HANDED TO PORTUGUESE INVESTIGATORS

http://bcove.me/bupysbbd
[/quote]
Thanks RD and CF, Gerry never acknowledged this sighting until much later and morphed it into Janes when it suited them ? So he did know all about this sighting and when Mr Amaral wanted to investigate this he was taken off the case,so how can they now blame the Portuguese Police when the Mcs knew about it and the PIs working for the Mcs Knew ???

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 15.10.13 15:00

I heard somewhere (I'll see if I can find it again) that the e-fits came from Private Investigators and were not handed over to the PJ.

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 15.10.13 15:01

@jozi wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:And now we learn that the e-fits have been in the hands of the McCanns for the last 5 YEARS.
Jon Snow said it on Ch4 news last night - its still available to watch.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/channel-4-news/4od

At 22.36.  I think its only available for 24 hours.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 15.10.13 16:11

@Woofer wrote:
@jozi wrote:

Thanks for the link.

Will the PIs now face charges of perverting the course of justice for sitting on the information? Will the McCanns explain why they did nothing with the information?

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 16:18

@ShuBob wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@jozi wrote:

Thanks for the link.

Will the PIs now face charges of perverting the course of justice for sitting on the information? Will the McCanns explain why they did nothing with the information?
There is an ancient rule of law that says you don't have to supply evidence impeaching yourself (like US Fifth Amendment)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 15.10.13 16:22

How does the evidence impeach the PIs?

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 15.10.13 18:01

Mccann has added the new E fit to their homepage, as a external front page, but they still havent removed the Jane Tanner sighting that is now dissmissed by the police. Thats misleading, and since they added the new pictures, no excuse for not removing the old one that is identified...

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can I ask a silly question?!

Post by Mina76 on 15.10.13 20:07

I think I'm suffering from information blindness having spent too much time reading through the forum! I read somewhere that the McCanns have sat on these descriptions/ e-fits.... why did the PJ not make them public? Apologies but not finding the answer....
edit.... was it the PJ who took the Smith statements or the PI?

Mina76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 15.10.13 20:08

please remove if in the wrong place,just seen this on twitter.

David Steel@DaSteelMan 2h
Forensic Professor Dave Barclay has been on @bbc5live "no evidence of abduction or window interfered with" #McCann (he was there)

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.10.13 21:14

@Truthmustout wrote:Mccann has added the new E fit to their homepage, as a external front page, but they still havent removed the Jane Tanner sighting that is now dissmissed by the police. Thats misleading, and since they added the new pictures, no excuse for not removing the old one that is identified...

But bundleman, spottyman, measleman,  cooperman, and all those who allegedly fitted that description, ( including dead paedos in Germany) and all the rest now MUST be removed, since they were all part of the same TANNER conspiracy, stupidity, mistake.
There is now only Smith-man.
SY say so, so it must be true.

The fact that he looks like Gerry is irrelevant.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 21:22

@PeterMac wrote:
@Truthmustout wrote:Mccann has added the new E fit to their homepage, as a external front page, but they still havent removed the Jane Tanner sighting that is now dissmissed by the police. Thats misleading, and since they added the new pictures, no excuse for not removing the old one that is identified...

But bundleman, spottyman, measleman,  cooperman, and all those who allegedly fitted that description, ( including dead paedos in Germany) and all the rest now MUST be removed, since they were all part of the same TANNER conspiracy, stupidity, mistake.
There is now only Smith-man.
SY say so, so it must be true.

The fact that he looks like Gerry is irrelevant.
Hello there, come on: if the glove doesn't fit, he walks, if it does, he swings (OJ Simpson)

A relevant question to GM: like Innocent Father still retains his 2 year olds baby pajamas from 6 years hence: have you by any chance retained your buttoned cream coloured trousers, which were photographed on your own bed, and which after cleaning on the 5th at the MW laundry, you were seen wearing again in picture (date unknown)

No? Where are they then, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 15.10.13 21:56

@Mina76 wrote:I think I'm suffering from information blindness having spent too much time reading through the forum! I read somewhere that the McCanns have sat on these descriptions/ e-fits.... why did the PJ not make them public? Apologies but not finding the answer....
edit.... was it the PJ who took the Smith statements or the PI?
The Smith's, Father, Son & Daughter (I think that's correct) went back to Portugal to give statements. Then the family gave additional statements back home to the Irish Police. They also got a visit from none other than Brian Kennedy.

Some interesting info here: http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/08/mccanns-contacted-witness-that.html

and here: http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t18857-witnesses-contacted-by-brian-kennedy

Thanks to above sites.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 21:57

@ShuBob wrote:How does the evidence impeach the PIs?
They are just the errand boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.13 23:34

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 16.10.13 0:21

I saw a news clip earlier when a journalist played part of an interview with Martin Smith.  He said the man he saw was in his late 30's and athletic, has that been included in the new e-fit, or omitted like the buttoned trousers he was wearing!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 16.10.13 0:25

@Nereid wrote:

I heard somewhere (I'll see if I can find it again) that the e-fits came from Private Investigators and were not handed over to the PJ.
Those e-fits would have had far more impact on the 'search' than the age progression pics.  Surely their withholding of such vital information must have harmed the search, and once again makes a mockery of their claim against Goncalo Amaral.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum