The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by tigger on 14.10.13 10:59

@PeterMac wrote:" />

We know, because he said so in his statement, that he was walking round PdL trying to get his child to go to sleep, for some time before he met Gerry.
And someone has seen him.
GOSH, GOLLY, HOW EXTRAORDINARY !


Next !
But that same person may know the exact time he saw him. On his way back well before 9. 15 -  now that would really mess up an already tight timeline.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by paddinton on 14.10.13 11:04

Do SY have a sense of humour?

If you go to the You Tube website and search Madeleine McCann, the fourth one down is a 30 second clip from metpoliceservice, 10 hours ago, 224 views .  The photo beside it appears to me to be an amalgamation of the two newly released e-fit photographs and it looks to me like a photograph of Gerry McCann.

I've tried and tried to copy it here but with no success - perhaps someone more technological than me can do it.

paddinton

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Truthmustout on 14.10.13 11:06


____________________
The tide is turning - justice is coming ! Freedom of speech for all !

Truthmustout

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by endgame on 14.10.13 11:08

Nothing in the French or Italian papers today [I don't look at all of them] other than a down the list article in Le Parisien which is basically a translation of the standard press releases about Crimewatch although no actual e-fits are shown. 3 readers comments all negative including a comparison with the current French case of Fiona Maklouf who was killed by her parents who then claimed that she had simply disappeared sparking a huge search for her.

endgame

Posts : 171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Vine today - E-fits are they reliable?

Post by bristow on 14.10.13 11:35

Jeremy Vine 12pm -2pm 
Paddy O'Connel sitting in today.

Should be interesting as they will be discussing the new Maddy e-fits.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03ctjd3

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.13 11:52

@paddinton wrote:Do SY have a sense of humour?

If you go to the You Tube website and search Madeleine McCann, the fourth one down is a 30 second clip from metpoliceservice, 10 hours ago, 224 views .  The photo beside it appears to me to be an amalgamation of the two newly released e-fit photographs and it looks to me like a photograph of Gerry McCann.

I've tried and tried to copy it here but with no success - perhaps someone more technological than me can do it.
" />

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Garrincha on 14.10.13 12:09

From today’s Irish Independent newspaper:

 

Maddie search: Irish couple identify main suspect

Detectives to travel here as part of new probe

 

14 October 2013

 

AN IRISH family has been instrumental in identifying the man police believe to be the main suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance.Martin Smith was holidaying with his wife Mary, children Aoife and Peter, and other family members, in the resort of Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Maddie vanished six years ago.

 

Detectives will travel to Ireland as part of the probe because of the popularity of the resort with Irish holidaymakers.

They have issued two images of a man they urgently want to trace as part of the investigation.

The e-fit pictures, showing a white male, aged between 20 and 40, with short brown hair, were compiled by two members of the Smith family who both spotted him in the resort of Praia da Luz on the evening the three-year-old disappeared.

While the two pictures appear to show a person with slightly different features, detectives are convinced it is the same person they are seeking.

Mr Smith said the girl was three or four years-old and in a deep sleep and the man was carrying her along a deserted side street.

The Irishman and his children gave discriptions to Portuguese police two days later but no e-fits or sketches were produced.

The new images will be broadcast tonight on the BBC's 'Crimewatch' programme as part of a renewed international appeal.

Garrincha

Posts : 136
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by paddinton on 14.10.13 12:11

@PeterMac wrote:
@paddinton wrote:Do SY have a sense of humour?

If you go to the You Tube website and search Madeleine McCann, the fourth one down is a 30 second clip from metpoliceservice, 10 hours ago, 224 views .  The photo beside it appears to me to be an amalgamation of the two newly released e-fit photographs and it looks to me like a photograph of Gerry McCann.

I've tried and tried to copy it here but with no success - perhaps someone more technological than me can do it.
" />
Thanks for doing that PeterMac.

paddinton

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by tiny on 14.10.13 12:13

I wonder if the detectives will change the Smiths minds on the  sighting,as Mr Smith said he was 80% it was gerry

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 12:24

@PeterMac wrote:
@paddinton wrote:Do SY have a sense of humour?

If you go to the You Tube website and search Madeleine McCann, the fourth one down is a 30 second clip from metpoliceservice, 10 hours ago, 224 views .  The photo beside it appears to me to be an amalgamation of the two newly released e-fit photographs and it looks to me like a photograph of Gerry McCann.

I've tried and tried to copy it here but with no success - perhaps someone more technological than me can do it.
" />
not usually one for sycophantic behaviour..... but am just loving your work!!! especially the JW comparison

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by bobbin on 14.10.13 12:26

@PeterMac wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:

Hmmm.... maybe if we chopped off some of MO's chin....?
Only the Star could put the word "snatch" right next to the girl in the bikini ! !
I don't know what you mean PeterMac....titter titter laughat 

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by tigger on 14.10.13 12:34

I just checked the Daily Telegraph at the libary - paper version.

The iconic photo with the coloboma almost removed! I don't think it can be an accident. It now looks almost like 'just a fleck you can only see when you're really close'. As per interview 2011 with Piers Morgan.

If someone can record this? A photoshop of a photoshop. It's a whitewash and a desperate one at that. The evidence is changed to fit the facts six years on.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by The Slave on 14.10.13 12:34

Earlier this morning I sat looking at my screen , seeing the two 'photofits' side by side and I crossed my eyes. It's Gerry. It's so Gerry it's incredible. Or should that be increeedible, eh, Gerry?

The Slave

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by tasprin on 14.10.13 12:38

2009 McCann documentary 'Madeleine was Here'

This is an image of the suspect from the McCanns 2009 documentary. They merged the Martin Smith and Jane Tanner sightings into the same person by altering Martin Smiths description of the man (in his official statement). I'm sure there is a better image somewhere but can't find one.
It will be interesting to see the reconstruction tonight as the McCanns version of the 'suspect' bears no resemblance to either of the Scotland Yard e-fits.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Cheshire Cat on 14.10.13 12:42

@Garrincha wrote:From today’s Irish Independent newspaper:

 

Maddie search: Irish couple identify main suspect

Detectives to travel here as part of new probe

 

14 October 2013

 

AN IRISH family has been instrumental in identifying the man police believe to be the main suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance.Martin Smith was holidaying with his wife Mary, children Aoife and Peter, and other family members, in the resort of Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Maddie vanished six years ago.

 

Detectives will travel to Ireland as part of the probe because of the popularity of the resort with Irish holidaymakers.

They have issued two images of a man they urgently want to trace as part of the investigation.

The e-fit pictures, showing a white male, aged between 20 and 40, with short brown hair, were compiled by two members of the Smith family who both spotted him in the resort of Praia da Luz on the evening the three-year-old disappeared.

While the two pictures appear to show a person with slightly different features, detectives are convinced it is the same person they are seeking.

Mr Smith said the girl was three or four years-old and in a deep sleep and the man was carrying her along a deserted side street.

The Irishman and his children gave discriptions to Portuguese police two days later but no e-fits or sketches were produced.

The new images will be broadcast tonight on the BBC's 'Crimewatch' programme as part of a renewed international appeal.
Does this mean the SY detectives have not yet spoken to the Smiths? Were the EFits produced by using the Smith family statements in the files rather than by interviewing the family?

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.10.13 12:47

HOW did Dodgyman GROW his hair, from the very short hair, in E-Fits, to be THICK and over his collar (JT) in just few HOURS?
_____________________________________
Description of Man:
- Age 35 to 40.
Good head of dark glossy hair with possible flick of hair to the right. The hair was longer at the back (i.e NOT clippered or SHAVEN)

description GIVEN by JANE TANNER. (10th May 2007)

Can ONLY be JT because NOBODY else SAW 'him' did they?

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/mpjf/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by stillsloppingout on 14.10.13 13:39

The E Fits , are designed with no purpose in mind . Having photographed a few in my time !! , these faces [ and they are supposed to be the same person !!!! again to confuse ] are IMO deliberately nondescript.

 Standard build ,skin colour , German as that is a typical race ,  lacking any unusual facial features , big / broken nose , glasses etc. the hair is also standard . which is the clincher , so basically its Bollocks . 

 The second one does have Gerry's hair though !!!.

stillsloppingout

Posts : 489
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Pershing36 on 14.10.13 13:44

@stillsloppingout wrote:The E Fits , are designed with no purpose in mind . Having photographed a few in my time !! , these faces [ and they are supposed to be the same person !!!! again to confuse ] are IMO deliberately nondescript.

 Standard build ,skin colour , German as that is a typical race ,  lacking any unusual facial features , big / broken nose , glasses etc. the hair is also standard . which is the clincher , so basically its Bollocks . 

 The second one does have Gerry's hair though !!!.
Glad you said this as they my first impression was something that had been dreamed up out of thin air.

The only hope to finding the answer in my mind is to find if the Government are really hell bent on protecting them and why.

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.13 15:07

BBC scrolling news now saying the e-fit IS the Smith sighting man carrying the child towards the rocks
" />
Add the 80%-Sure-it-was-Gerry by Smith pére
Add the beige trousers with the buttons - as seen on the bed and then "whooshed" and never seen again (so far as I know)
Add general confusion and weird timelines
Add definitively misleading "sighting" by JT, insisted on by them all - for the last 6 years.
and so on.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by bobbin on 14.10.13 15:25

@PeterMac wrote:BBC scrolling news now saying the e-fit IS the Smith sighting man carrying the child towards the rocks
" />
Add the 80%-Sure-it-was-Gerry by Smith pére
Add the beige trousers with the buttons - as seen on the bed and then "whooshed" and never seen again (so far as I know)
Add general confusion and weird timelines
Add definitively misleading "sighting" by JT, insisted on by them all - for the last 6 years.
and so on.
There are pictures of Gezza wearing them after 3rd May I believe.
1. Kate and G walking in the sun along the beach, K holding cuddle cat up to her face to cover her grin up.
2. The first public announcement of Maddie going missing, with the hundreds of flashing news-reporters lights.
and more, again with the white airtex type cotton shirt with open neck collar. They've been on one of these threads in the last couple of days.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by russiandoll on 14.10.13 15:27

@tasprin wrote:2009 McCann documentary 'Madeleine was Here'

This is an image of the suspect from the McCanns 2009 documentary. They merged the Martin Smith and Jane Tanner sightings into the same person by altering Martin Smiths description of the man (in his official statement). I'm sure there is a better image somewhere but can't find one.
It will be interesting to see the reconstruction tonight as the McCanns version of the 'suspect' bears no resemblance to either of the Scotland Yard e-fits.
 yes they did and altered a signed witness statement. SY know this .

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by cass7 on 14.10.13 15:31

usually on crimewatch they say oh dna or lack of it left at scene - wonder if that will be said tonight - eddie keela - 15 out of 19 markers bla bla

cass7

Posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trousers

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.13 15:34

Yes, I have just been sent a picture of the button trousers.  June 07 I think.
" />

not wearing a watch either !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Cristobell on 14.10.13 15:40

I have just had a revelation, its that kind of day.  Because many of us have been so caught up in this case for such a long time, we forget that the details, so familiar to us, are relatively unknown in the UK.  Most people do not know about the Smith sighting, so to them it is new.  If we take ourselves back to the early days and our own reaction when we first read about this 'major development', for myself, it implicated the McCanns even more.  Why did the McCanns not publicise it, its not as if they didn't have the resources and the world stage?  It has always been a major line of enquiry and the McCanns' avoidance of it is highly suspicious.  If Team McCann were 100% confident that it wasn't Gerry, they would have used it in their campaign as further proof of abduction.  

The Smith family sighting has always been there, its always been flagged up, and it was a line of enquiry being followed by Goncalo Amaral, until he was unceremoniously removed from the case.  Tying in the phone data they have been examining and running man heading towards the harbour, if I were the McCanns I would be very worried indeed.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 15:46

@Cristobell wrote:I have just had a revelation, its that kind of day.  Because many of us have been so caught up in this case for such a long time, we forget that the details, so familiar to us, are relatively unknown in the UK.  Most people do not know about the Smith sighting, so to them it is new.  If we take ourselves back to the early days and our own reaction when we first read about this 'major development', for myself, it implicated the McCanns even more.  Why did the McCanns not publicise it, its not as if they didn't have the resources and the world stage?  It has always been a major line of enquiry and the McCanns' avoidance of it is highly suspicious.  If Team McCann were 100% confident that it wasn't Gerry, they would have used it in their campaign as further proof of abduction.  

The Smith family sighting has always been there, its always been flagged up, and it was a line of enquiry being followed by Goncalo Amaral, until he was unceremoniously removed from the case.  Tying in the phone data they have been examining and running man heading towards the harbour, if I were the McCanns I would be very worried indeed.
Does anyone know if GM's mobile phone can be pinpointed to the Smith sighting, or would he be pinging from that point from the OC? because they are not that far apart?

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum