The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MESSAGE TO GUESTS VIEWING THIS FORUM - INVITE TO SIGN UP

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MESSAGE TO GUESTS VIEWING THIS FORUM - INVITE TO SIGN UP

Post by Jaci on 17.10.13 22:45

Took me a while to find this thread, I knew it was here somewhere because I'd been reading it a few nights back lol.

I always come to this forum (to read) when I'm looking for updates on Madeleine McCann and have done so for quite some time now. The discussions/theories/investigations here are some of the best! I nearly joined the other night after reading this thread but backed out, mostly because I'm not one for chatting, although I did join one other but found it difficult to discuss the case there...I gave up in the end.

Anyway, after finally joining this evening and getting involved in a few threads I now wonder what on earth I was worried about! Thank you to everyone for allowing me to join in with the discussions even as a newbie and for not jumping on me when I get things wrong roses 

I'm hoping that I'll be able to add something of value at some point instead of rambling on like I have been tonight pray2 

Jaci x

Jaci

View user profile http://atticshelf.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.10.13 23:03

welcome2 Jaci.

There's no need to be afraid - don't worry, I won't burst into Do They Know It's Christmas - about posting on here.

Occasionally a member of the troll fraternity complains of being bullied and storms off in a huff; wonder what they're trying to stop the rest of us from learning. 

We don't bite - honestly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah on 18.10.13 0:00

present

Sietah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

also present

Post by dotdot on 18.10.13 1:58

just found this forum and after a couple days intensive reading, i`ve joined up! hello

dotdot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.10.13 6:31

It's so encouraging to read this topic. Welcome all!   friends 

Everybody here and every single member makes a difference to this case. In other words: by joining you are standing up for justice. 

For there is something rotten in the state of Britain ( to paraphrase Shakespeare) and  the internet has turned  out to be a double-edged sword  for the McCanns.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krangky on 18.10.13 7:24

I joined the other day after lurking long time and go back to 3A's days.
Good to be aboard!

Krangky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 18.10.13 8:21

@tigger wrote:It's so encouraging to read this topic. Welcome all!   friends 

Everybody here and every single member makes a difference to this case. In other words: by joining you are standing up for justice. 

For there is something rotten in the state of Britain ( to paraphrase Shakespeare) and  the internet has turned  out to be a double-edged sword  for the McCanns.
Agree with Tigger here. It's fantastic to see so many people coming forward and making their mark. We are fed so much rubbish and propaganda these days, the powers that be assume we are all brain dead sheep. By standing up and questioning this daily diet of rubbish and misinformation we are letting "them" know that they are not as clever as they think!

Welcome to ALL the newcomers here, we welcome you with open arms Mrs 

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink shell on 18.10.13 9:22

Hi everybody, 
I'm a regulary reader of this forum, I have been following the case since 4 years. I follow this case also in Sweden (my birth country) and it just seems that the swedish journalism follows the british; ist always the poor parents and the bad Amaral. 
I find it unbelivable that the SY is working on the case and the way I understand it, is that they are approching to totally clear Kate and Gerry.

It wouldn't suprise me if the SY is going to "find" a dead abductor (Hewlett) and clear the Mccanns...or the Swiss dead Urs von Aesch (case Ylenia).
I just wonder how many month or years are they going to "search" the "abductor". 
This forum is a great place where I find the absolute latest news in the Maddie case.thumbsup

pink shell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 18.10.13 10:13

I would just like to add my hi to all the brave 'lurkers' who have joined up.... EVERYONE has a contribution to make, including those that are still lurking, because they can help enlighten people who are still being brainwashed by the media.... X

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.13 13:52

Hello.

Following the Crimewatch Programme n Monday I did a little research on the Net to guage reaction and was astounded that such organized sites in Madeleine's defence exist.

Since the tragic events of that night 6 years ago were first reported I always felt events portrayed in the media were not reflective of the full picture. My gut reaction initially was suspicion of the parents and I - naively, as it transpired - assumed that the subsequent investigation would reveal the truth. Amazed at the pantomime that followed, I raised my cynical eyebrow and resigned myself to the fact that, once again, I smelled a cover up that sadly would never be revealed.

If nothing else, Monday's CW seems to have prodded the public conscience into a state of question never before seen relating to this case and, in addition, has given cynics such as myself the astonishing revelation that elsewhere people have not only shared my suspicions but whole swathes of publicised evidence exists to back them up.

So here I am, at last. Tardy, but willing to learn more and give my twopennoth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.13 14:35

welcome  Dee Coy

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 20.10.13 16:41

Welcome once again to all you newbies, it's fantastic to see you here, keep signing up!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 20.10.13 18:25

yes welcome, look forward to your posts.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotConvinced on 20.10.13 18:51

Long time reader of this informative forum.

From Day 1 we knew something was not right as we had been to PDL two years previously and stayed at the MW complex so we knew the distances involved from the apartment to the restaurant.
Not a hotel room, not at the bottom of the garden etc.
I sincerely believe the truth will come out shortly.

NotConvinced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.13 19:22

welcome NotConvinced

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi on 20.10.13 20:13

I've been reading this forum and others for about a year or so off and on. I've been convinced from the start, that there is a lot of obfuscation with this case, but I can't recall why specifically I started looking at the details more. 

I don't think I can work out to my own satisfaction, what the point of Crimewatch was. Whether whitewash or otherwise.

I don't think I'm in the whitewash camp, although I dip my toe in, on occasion. I do think that the police - any police, PJ or SY - are struggling/have struggled with a large amount of misinformation, misdirection and crucially, lack of evidence sufficient for a successful prosecution.

What I hope for, is that some of the unreleased information from the PJ files, or an offering of information from those who are aware of the events can lead to the evidence required.

However, while we're waiting and hoping, the idea of registering as a show of interest seems like a very good one to me.

Ochosi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairelo on 21.10.13 5:09

I am a long, long time lurker of this and other forums,, and a reader of the files and reports and books on the McCann case.    Although I am from Canada, this case caught my attention and interest early on, as it falls in line with the work I used to be involved in.     I stay involved by  following this forum as, like you all,  I want justice for Madeleine.   I am fascinated by the various theories and excellent analysis of all the posters, and in particular the logical and experienced contributions presented by PeterMac.  

I have never believed that the McCann's have been open and honest about what happened during that fateful holiday in Portugal.  Their verbal comments and their continued odd behaviour indicate that they are less than forthright about the events.   Like many of you, my mind has jumped from one theory to another about their reasoning.   

I am officially signing on to the forum at this time, as like many other countries, we in Canada were also just subject to tv and internet news headline 'hoopla' about breakthroughs in the Madeleine McCann case--  blah blah blah.   It angered me.   

Scotland Yard is a law enforcement agency whose name alone has commanded respect throughout the world, including here in Canada.   I truly hope that they are and will do the right thing.

Clairelo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.10.13 6:27

A warm welcome to all new members  high5

Back to top Go down

Post by mary mungo & midge on 21.10.13 13:56

Am a very long term lurker of this and previous threads as everything about this case screams that all is not as it appears.

Finally have registered on this forum as have a wild idea that I hope hasn't already been posted. Makes so much sense to me that I can only hope SY feel the same way.

Welcome, I have had to delete the rest of your post, as RB trial is imminent, therefore we cannot really talk about anything to do with it.

mary mungo & midge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 21.10.13 22:41

Hi folks!

I don't believe that any of you are 'internet nutters', 'imbeciles' or 'morons', and neither am I.  We are common sense people who have taken the time to look at the available evidence.

I want to add to the number of people who are speaking up, especially if this SY investigation turns out to be the whitewash some of you fear.  For my part I am on the fence on that - slightly leaning towards it not being a whitewash, as the 'elimination' of bundleman seems to me to be the unlikeliest way conceivable of creating a cover up.

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.10.13 22:47

@Sockpuppet wrote:Hi folks!

I don't believe that any of you are 'internet nutters', 'imbeciles' or 'morons', and neither am I.  We are common sense people who have taken the time to look at the available evidence.

I want to add to the number of people who are speaking up, especially if this SY investigation turns out to be the whitewash some of you fear.  For my part I am on the fence on that - slightly leaning towards it not being a whitewash, as the 'elimination' of bundleman seems to me to be the unlikeliest way conceivable of creating a cover up.
Welcome to all our new members welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah on 27.10.13 22:43

@admin wrote:Welcome to all our new members welcome
thumbsup

Sietah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.10.13 23:32

Welcome newbies roses 

Read, read, read [if you haven't done so far] the most important threads [if not all] on this forum, on mccannfiles.com, if you're a member on e.g. TMCF, the PJ files and many more. And, of course, Gonçalo Amaral's book. As a counter-weight "madeleine" [underscore] by KATE MCCANN [capitols] ...

You will find that nothing equals, IMO, in comparison the Jon Bennet Ramsey case, the Casey Anthony case, even the Lindbergh case ...

We come from all walks of life. This combined melting pot can boil up astonishing theories about the disappearance of a little girl [still to be found, sadly probably dead] and help bringing justice.

Good night to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.10.13 9:59

Hi everyone.   Long time reader of this and other sites, and did join one or two forums but didn't like the 'atmosphere' on them so I got me coat  !splat 
Finally registered here so I could use the "search" facility really - everyone here has such knowledge and there is soo much info - much to learn.
Doubt if I'll have anything useful to add, but just to let you know I'm here and behind you all the way.    That poor, poor, little girl bless her deserves justice.  x

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareo on 31.10.13 14:23

Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for years!! I started feeling unsure about this case a week after Maddie went missing. I just couldn't put my finger on why I felt this way and so started digging!
I followed 3 A's until it closed and then I moved over here and try to keep up with the news every day.
I live in Singapore ( posted here from the UK with my husbands job) and it is not widely reported here at all. The only way I can keep on top of the news regarding the case is via the internet.
I have 3 children, now teenagers, but I have NEVER left them unattended in a hotel room or apartment on holiday. None of my friends have and no one that I know has.........this is what has galled me from the onset.
Then the media circus, the lies, the lawyers, the changing stories, the dogs, the book.......I could go on, but you guys here already know it.
Anyway, I finally decided that I needed somewhere to voice my opinion, so here I am. X

Clareo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum