The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MESSAGE TO GUESTS VIEWING THIS FORUM - INVITE TO SIGN UP

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MESSAGE TO GUESTS VIEWING THIS FORUM - INVITE TO SIGN UP

Post by bristow on 14.10.13 1:00

A massive welcome to all our Guests/Lurkers!

Even if you feel you haven't got much to say, just seeing you register and say hello really shows your support, keep signing in, you're so welcome.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Newbie here!

Post by TellTheTruth on 14.10.13 7:31

Good Morning everyone  smilie . Not exactly a newbie, have been following this case since day 1. Never believed a word from any of them. Was around for both the Mirror forum and 3A's. There have been  and still are some fantastic, dedicated researchers over all these years but don't think there's anything I can add to help. I just want to see them caught/caught out! From what I've seen of the Crimewatch clips so far I'm not sure it's going to happen tomorrow either. And I'm sooo cross again. What's all that about the "Madeleine shaped hole" answer? Birthdays and Family days?? What about breakfast time, no Madeleine! School run? No Madeleine. Dinner time? Tea time? Shopping? What about when they pass her bedroom door? What about bedtime? No, just Birhdays and Family days! See, this is why I don't post! Not good for my blood pressure!!!

Glad to be back, ONE day they'll get them.
xx

TellTheTruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs on 14.10.13 7:39

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Dear Lurkers and Random Visitors,

Obviously something is in the air and events are beginning to take yet another turn in this long, long saga.

If you are here because after all these years, you won't give up on finding out the TRUTH of what happened to a small, vulnerable child, then I most humbly ask that you consider signing up, to act as a sort of petition if you will, to show how many people care about the outcome of all this. 

The longevity of this case, the books, documentaries and headlines, reviews and inquiries, lawsuits and false leads make it something quite unique. 

It is important to send out a strong message, even a silent one, that no matter what, people are lined up in their thousands to make sure that everything is done by those powers that be, to find out what happened to Madeleine.

Given the whitewashes the British public have been subjected to over the years, let this not be one of them. If those in control see that this case is being watched, in detail, and held liable to account, then integrity has a chance of prevailing, by force of public opinion.

By registering your interest, you will be adding to the driving force that may, after all these years, bring justice to Madeleine.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Thank you for starting this thread smokeandmirrors.

I would just like to add that, according to my stats, this forum passed the 1 million visitors landmark yesterday. I didn't put the statcounter on the forum until it had been up and running for a couple of years, so it's impossible to know the true number.

And 396,762 have read Amaral's book goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/ since the Libel Trial started.
1 million visitors   Mr Mrs clapping dance dance dance

celtclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal on 14.10.13 8:18

Cheers folks! Was a member of the Daily Express forum and then the 3 As site but then didn't join any other sites when 3 As closed.  Didn't believe from day 1 as the shutters thing, changing time-lines, and general behaviour didn't ring true for me. My disbelief grew stronger as the contradictions started to appear and then the fund and the plans for the 1st anniversary put the tin lid on it! The story changes, even subtly, every time someone points out an inconsistency (IMHO) and, I'm sorry, but detector dogs are truly amazing animals (drugs, money, explosives, cancer, blood, cadaver they are all fantastic and awe-inspiring to watch working).

My take on the current situation with the Crimewatch programme ( I'm not going to watch it as I'll end up shouting at the screen) is that those in power have realised that the masses are beginning to wonder why huge amounts of taxpayers' money are being spent on this couple and one missing child, particularly in this time of economic hardship and cutbacks, and so the Powers That Be have decided that a convenient , and 'speedy', conclusion is sought to wind it up. I fear that there will be no new evidence and that, unfortunately IMHO, they will decide that some expired paedophile/nasty who cannot defend themselves, will carry the can. All done and dusted, nothing to see here, move along and the expense is stopped.

However it will not satisfy the curious/doubters amongst us who can see the discrepancies and covering up and who want proper justice for an innocent child.

All IMHO, of course and I hope I'm proved wrong and that there is no cover-up.

Hopespringseternal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.10.13 8:30

Hi Hopespringseternal, thanks for joining and sharing your thoughts. And also welcome to all those that have joined up over the last hours to add support. 

Please keep coming and joining, most days at any time there are hundreds of people viewing here, it shows the sheer volume of people interested, and it also sends a clear message to Editors and the like that the portrayal of all this does not sit well for a great many people.

And it also debunks the claims made against Amaral, that people are not looking anymore. Well, we are looking for the TRUTH. We can't possibly physically look as there have been so-called sighting from India, New Zealand and everywhere but Timbuktu. And we would have no clue whatsoever what Madeleine would look like after 6 years anyway.

There is enough discussion out there on the net that quite clearly points to the elements that don't quite "fit" as being believable, unresolved contradictions and so on, so those that want the speculation to stop need to start pulling their finger out and clear up these murky areas once and for all, because until these issues are resolved they are there, open for discussion.

If the McCanns truly want to turn the tide of opinion back in their favour all they have to do is LISTEN to the public voice and answer the very valid questions and tell us once and for all which version is the right one! It ain't that hard.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODFB on 14.10.13 8:32

@Hopespringseternal wrote:unfortunately IMHO, they will decide that some expired paedophile/nasty who cannot defend themselves, will carry the can. 
Sounds familiar...

BRODFB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs on 14.10.13 8:35

@Mélusine wrote:Hello everyone,

I just signed up few days ago for the above mentioned reasons.

I have been reading this forum for quite some time, but never dare to post anything as I'm not a native speaker and I do not see how I can help this case.

I think you do a great job, all of you here!
welcome  and  I am very gald you and all the new posters are here  for Maddie, God bless you all thumbsup

celtclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mazzaroon on 14.10.13 12:23

Hi all, I'm another long term lurker.  I've never signed up officially before as I didn't think I had anything to add to the discussions, but I am pleased now to at least add my support.

Best wishes,
Maz
x

mazzaroon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 12:26

welcome  to our latest members.

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 14.10.13 14:14

Awesome that so many people are signing up and showing support, even if you don't have much to say, I don't often have much to add, then something really bugs me and I've just got to vent my opinion, and this forum is a good place to do it.  

And lets face it, we can't all be internet nutters/haters/vile trolls...in fact I reckon that most of us are normal, sane, intelligent people and our views and opinions have a right to be heard.

So a big welcome and thank you to all posters/readers etc who stay on the quest for truth and justice!  Keep up the good work

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 14:22

@susible wrote:Awesome that so many people are signing up and showing support, even if you don't have much to say, I don't often have much to add, then something really bugs me and I've just got to vent my opinion, and this forum is a good place to do it.  

And lets face it, we can't all be internet nutters/haters/vile trolls...in fact I reckon that most of us are normal, sane, intelligent people and our views and opinions have a right to be heard.

So a big welcome and thank you to all posters/readers etc who stay on the quest for truth and justice!  Keep up the good work
The only nutters/haters/vile trolls that have been on this forum have come from the JATYK forum and have been banned. One of their members, Sabot, admitted she came here for entertainment and to cause trouble. Nothing whatsoever to do with finding the truth of what really happened to Maddie. shame on you 

Welcome to all our new members, and thank you for registering to show your support for Maddie at this very important time in this mysterious case. roses 

Back to top Go down

Another Lurker signs up

Post by Liloleme on 14.10.13 14:40

Hi

Just signed up as Ive been a guest for a while.

Interesting stuff and I hope that after watching Crimewatch tonight my TV survives and doesnt have my shoe thrown at it!!

Liloleme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 14:40

@Liloleme wrote:Hi

Just signed up as Ive been a guest for a while.

Interesting stuff and I hope that after watching Crimewatch tonight my TV survives and doesnt have my shoe thrown at it!!
big grin 

Welcome aboard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 14:41

Welcome to all new members.

I think that there will be a lot of people having to fork out for new TVs tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Awaits on 14.10.13 15:30

Have been suspicious of this 'abduction' since day one and am convinced there is a massive cover-up. 

I greatly admire all you people who toil on day after day to find justice for a little girl.

Not much of a writer but am delighted to register to help the cause.  Keep up the good work. x

Karma Awaits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyei on 14.10.13 15:45

I've been a long time lurker for ages but just had to join and show my support for all the hard working people that will hopefully bring justice for Madeleine soon.

Keep up the good work.

Eyei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 15:54

welcome Liloleme, Karma Awaits and Eyei

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Awaits on 14.10.13 15:56

Thank you candyfloss

Karma Awaits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 14.10.13 15:59

I hope if this CW turns out to be a whitewash all newcomers will stay on board ,fresh eyes and all that

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 14.10.13 16:13

Hi everyone, I am a relative newcomer who joined just over a week ago.  I have been a long time lurker but as the case has gathered pace I joined to thank everyone on here for all their hard work over the years.  This forum and Joana Morais are the only two places I have regularly visited for information, comments and discussion.  Since joining I have made more than a few comments myself.  Thanks for making me very welcome.  Keep up the good work!

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 14.10.13 16:36

Looking fwd to this evening, thanks to all who contributed to this forum.  Short of a major coverup believe we are reaching endgame.  Been an avid listener for a while now.  No matter what happens tonight the effort put in by the founders / contributors has been nothing short of spectacular.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puddles on 14.10.13 16:56

Another long time lurker joining the ranks big grin

puddles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by concerneduser on 14.10.13 22:20

Hi, only been lurking for the last month, its nice to see a forum which allows you to discuss the case without it being locked. Digital Spy forums are a waste of time.

concerneduser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.10.13 0:19

Deadwood must be going apoplectic reading this forum!

One of his 'theories' is that LURKER/S may be responsible!

laughat big grin laughat big grin laughat 

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 15.10.13 0:23

So good to know we have so many guests and visitors tonight.  Keep searching. welcome

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum