The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by jeanmonroe 13.10.13 1:05

Kate and Gerry McCann, both 45, will fly to Munich on Wednesday to make a live appeal from the studios of Aktenzeichen, which is watched by five million viewers.
Kate and Gerry McCann will fly to Munich on Wednesday to make a live appeal on TV to five million viewers

Hope Sabine is there.

Sabine Mueller coolly asked: "How do you feel with the fact that more and more people seem to be pointing the finger at you?
"They're saying the way you behave isn't how people would normally behave when their child is abducted.
"They seem to imply that you might have something to do with it." Clutching Madeleine's Cuddle Cat toy, Kate, 38, looked utterly appalled by the monstrous suggestion.

Hope Cuddlecat gets an outing.

Found guilty of GBH and assaulting women.
It also emerged that Jahan had a conviction for false accounting and forgery in 1985, a conviction for conspiracy to rob in 1990.
He also received a caution for possession of cannabis in 2003 and a caution in 2004 for assault occasioning actual bodily harm in which he attacked his step mother.

Yes Miliband..........What a HERO!

Anyway 'our' Hero said:

"Once you have started with one lie you have to make up 1,000 lies to cover that one.
"Once I had started there was no turning back."

I wonder if Andy Pandy's 'revelation' is that he 'found' ONE lie from T9 statements?
And the thousand that followed to cover that lie.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Ollie1 13.10.13 1:06

Two German or possibly Dutch men...may or may not have anything to do with the 'abduction'.
The timelines may be wrong.
New information found by NSY.
All this and still the Portugese police won't reopen the case and why not? Because there is no new information? You can fool some of the people all the time NSY, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 1:06

candyfloss wrote:Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 BWZ8hmGCQAA3Bqs

Investigation significantly changes timeline says yard  wow
This says to me that Yard has accepted that TM have all lied.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 1:07

EXCLUSIVE: Events and timings on night Madeleine McCann vanished under 'intense scrutiny'

THE known events surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are wrong, Scotland Yard sensationally announced last night.

By: James Murray
Published: Sun, October 13, 2013

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 03900452-436291The events surrounding Madeleine's disappearance are wrong according to Scotland Yard [EPA]

In another bombshell development they also said the “timeline” of key events relating to the abduction is also incorrect.

For years it was thought Madeleine was taken at about 9.15 pm from her apartment 5 a of the Ocean Club complex at Praia da Luz on the Algarve in Portugal on May 3 2007.

However, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said last night: “Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date.”

Scotland Yard declined to give details of their new timeline, but his remarks provoked the question-just when was Madeleine abducted?

DCI Redwood said: “Primarily what we sought to do from the beginning is to try and draw everything back to zero if you like, try and take everything back to the beginning and then re analyse and re assess everything.”

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 85916A clip from the Crimewatch production [BBC]

A careful and critical analysis of the timeline has been “absolutely key” to the process, which has meant detectives concentrating on what exactly happened between 8. 30 pm and 10 pm on the night Madeleine was taken.

At 8.30pm Kate and Gerry went to the nearby Tapas bar for their dinner with seven holiday friends, leaving Madeleine, then three, and twins Sean and Amelie, then 18 months, alone in the apartment.

The McCann’s friend Jane Tanner has said that at about 9.15pm she saw a man carrying a small child walk away from apartment 5 a. 

She saw the mystery man as she walked past Gerry McCann and holidaymaker Jez Wilkins, who were standing by a sidegate to apartment 5a. They did not see her.

DCI Redwood said at 10 pm Kate went to the apartment to find Madeleine was not there.

The revelations came as Crimewatch released moving film of their special reconstruction to be screened on BBC One tomorrow night, showing a child actress as Madeleine playing tennis with her parents Kate and Gerry, played by actors.

The little girl looks uncannily like Madeline, who was pictured holding tennis balls aged three shortly before she was taken from the Ocean Club.

Moving images of the heart rending re-enactment can be seen on our website along with an emotional interview with Kate and Gerry and the officer leading the Scotland Yard team, DCI Redwood.

The new information comes at a crucially important week in the investigation, which has become a mammoth operation now spreading deep into the heart of Europe with television appeals going out in Holland on Tuesday and in Germany on Wednesday.

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 85917Madeleine's parents speaking during the Crimewatch piece [BBC]

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 85918The Police are hopeful the programme will aid the investigation [BBC]

Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood
The Crimewatch reconstruction was filmed in Spain, lasts almost 25 minutes and will feature e fits of potential suspects.

DCI Redwood said: “Through meticulously drawing together specific information the team have been able to refocus the timeline and now place more significance on events that night.

“The timeline we have now established has given new significance to sightings and movements of people in and around Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.

“It has allowed us to work with Crimewatch to build the most detailed reconstruction as yet, and highlight very specific appeal points.

“I hope that when the public see our investigative strands drawn together within the overall context of that appeal, it will bring in new information that moves our investigation forward.”

A Yard spokesperson would not be drawn on details but added: ‘‘Through meticulously drawing together specific information the team have been able to refocus the timeline and now place more significance on events that night.”

The spokesperson added: “Also featuring in the appeal will be a number of e-fits of men that police are keen to speak to. They were all sightings in and around Praia da Luz in the days before and on Thursday, 3 May 2007 - the day of Madeleine’s disappearance.

“The purpose of the appeal is to try and identify these men, to eliminate any innocent sightings or to establish if they are connected in any way.

“The McCann’s will make a live appeal in the studio, supported by the senior investigating officer, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood.”

The Operation Grange incident room at Belgravia police station will be staffed during the appeal and the days that follow.

A dedicated call centre will also be opened at Hendon police training centre.

In what must be difficult scenes for the McCanns to watch, a blonde haired child actress plays he role of their daughter to recreate a once happy family moment before the abduction, when the McCanns played tennis with their daughter on courts by the pool of the Ocean Club complex.

In a real picture, smiling Madeleine, wearing pink shorts, top and a floppy hat, is seen smiling as she holds tennis balls.

The unnamed child actress, wearing similar clothes, recreates the scene, happily running around the court as actors playing her parents hit balls.

In a pre recorded interview for Crimewatch, strained looking Kate and Gerry are asked about the impact of Madeleine’s disappearance and the hole that it has left in their lives.

Gerry said: “When you should be at your happiest, when Madeleine’s not there...that’s when it really hits home..obviously Madeleine’s birthday goes without saying.”

Kate adds: “It’s when you have big family occasions and you haven’t got your complete family.”

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 1:12

russiandoll wrote:[...]

A family source confirmed last night: “This is high up on the credibility scale.
"The barrister did the right thing by going to police. His information has gone into the Operation Grange system and I know they are working on it.
“The fact that he was prepared to risk his reputation by making the statement does suggest that it is credible. There are tip-offs and sightings all the time and many of them can be ruled out immediately as either complete fantasy or because there is no credibility to the source.
“This one is more credible because of the nature of the man who brought it to the authorities’ attention.”
A family source eh?

Say no more liar
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 1:26

If Redwood is saying that the accepted version of the timeline ( ie from the files) is wrong, he is actually making an accusation that lies were told in statements. Why hasn't he arrested them then? I don't get it.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 1:31

I find it interesting that in the previously embargoed Crimewatch clip now linked to the Express article, Kate and Gerry though sitting quite close together as they answer Kirsty Young's questions are NOT holding hands.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.10.13 1:34

Kate McCann Claim : It Was She Who Took The Tennis Photo - Not So Claims Rachael Oldfield

p. 57 "During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came
to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis
session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me
remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine
that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying
herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s
instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and
shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I
ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the
occasion. ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS IS KNOWN AROUND THE WORLD NOW, A SMILING MADELEINE CLUTCHING ARMSFUL OF TENNIS BALLS. At the end of their session, the children had been
asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as
they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very
pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."

Jane was in the, stayed back at the Ocean Club to start her lesson, cos that started at nine, erm and so I took Grace to the crèche and Matt stayed with Russell, erm and they took Ella, I think they took Ella down to her crèche and then the, Matt wanted to go down to the beach and go sailing, erm so I took Grace to crèche and then erm Matt and I were having a tennis lesson at ELEVEN O'CLOCK,...

....and so basically it just, you know I just sat by the pool and read my book, sort of waiting for the tennis lesson and Kate, Kate was there and we sat together and had you know, chatted a bit, erm and then I think Diane might have been there as well, remember chatting to Kate cos we were talking about schools and that sort of thing,....

....erm and holidays, erm and then I think it must have been at about TEN THIRTY, Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities,....

......erm AND KATE DIDN'T  HAVE HER CAMERA and Jane was there then as well AND JANE TOOK SOME PHOTOS of both Madeleine and Ella, THAT'S ONE, THAT POSTER OF MADELEINE WITH THE TENNIS BALLS that sort of pictures”.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 13.10.13 1:49

ShuBob wrote:I find it interesting that in the previously embargoed Crimewatch clip now linked to the Express article, Kate and Gerry though sitting quite close together as they answer Kirsty Young's questions are NOT holding hands.
It has always looked to me that KM is clutching his hand, holding onto his thumb mostly, but it never looks to me like he is holding her hand.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 1:52

Ollie1 wrote:
ShuBob wrote:I find it interesting that in the previously embargoed Crimewatch clip now linked to the Express article, Kate and Gerry though sitting quite close together as they answer Kirsty Young's questions are NOT holding hands.
It has always looked to me that KM is clutching his hand, holding onto his thumb mostly, but it never looks to me like he is holding her hand.
Yes but she's not even touching him in the clip as far as I could make out.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 13.10.13 1:59

ShuBob wrote:
Ollie1 wrote:
Yes but she's not even touching him in the clip as far as I could make out.
He does a strange 'strangling' gesture and is very fidgety. 

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 Cc03171021de0cae520941e40cbd7c55
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.10.13 2:05

SKY NEWS.

02:05am 13th October 2013.

Robert Nisbet.

Madeleine TENNIS BALL photo............."this the backdrop to her LAST HOLIDAY PHOTOGRAPH." (of Madeleine on holiday)!!

"Which was used in posters immediately after her 'disappearance'

So picture by POOL was NOT the 'last photo'!

Someones telling PORKIES!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Prehensile 13.10.13 2:11

candyfloss wrote:Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 4 BWZ8hmGCQAA3Bqs

Investigation significantly changes timeline says yard  wow
Two references to scary things as, in halloween, Maddy in pink and the two add's above, I say no more.
ETA, 2 for 1 at flamingo land.
And I will further ETA, who last seen a pink tennis court?
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.10.13 2:31

http://news.sky.com/story/1153765/madeleine-mccann-key-details-were-wrong

got it on comp. (before whoosh)

"LAST PHOTO" NOT BY POOL, AS THEY TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD. BUT AT TENNIS COURT!

The Fying Lucks.!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.10.13 2:48

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article230486.ece

Madeleine: Last Known Photo Released 24th May 2007
Madeleine: Last Known Photo Released Sky News video

May 24, 2007

The family of Madeleine McCann have released their last photo of the girl before she vanished. It's now three weeks since she disappeared from the family's apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz. Kay Burley has the details.

(00:01:52)
Last Photo Of Madeleine Is Released Sky News

Updated:18:07, Thursday May 24, 2007

The family of missing Madeleine McCann have released the last known photograph of their daughter before her abduction three weeks ago.

The picture shows her smiling and dangling her feet into a swimming pool.

Madeleine, who has turned four since her abduction, is shown enjoying her holiday less than eight hours before she was snatched from her bed.

The picture was taken by Madeleine's mother Kate, 38, on her own camera.

Her daughter is shown smiling, wearing a pink smock top, white shorts and a sun hat as she cools her feet in the swimming pool.

The picture was taken at 2.29pm on May 3 - Mrs McCann's camera clock is one hour out so the display reads 1.29pm.

Less than eight hours later, before 10pm that night, Madeleine disappeared.

The last family picture of Madeleine McCann Timesonline

Steve Bird and David Brown in Praia da Luz and Adam Fresco
May 24, 2007

It is an ordinary picture of a family enjoying a holiday abroad together. A father sits next to his two daughters on the edge of a swimming pool, the children wearing hats to protect them from the sun.

But for Kate and Gerry McCann it is the last picture they have of their daughter Madeleine, who was snatched from her bed less than eight hours later.

The picture was taken by Madeleine's mother Kate, 38, on her own camera in the holiday resort of Praia da Luz, Portugal, where they were staying.

It shows Madeleine's father smiling, wearing sunglasses and looking straight at the camera proudly sitting with his two young daughters by his side.

Next to him in an orange top is his two-year-old daughter Amelie who is a twin with brother Sean.

Beside her is her big sister Madeleine, who was then three but looking forward to her fourth birthday at the end of the family holiday.

Madeleine is shown smiling, wearing a pink smock top, white shorts and a sun hat.

The picture was taken at 2.29pm on May 3 - Mrs McCann’s camera clock is one hour out so the display reads 1.29pm.

Later that evening, before 10pm, Madeleine disappeared.

The last picture of Madeleine: Just eight hours later she was gone Daily Mail
By PAUL HARRIS and SAM GREENHILL
Last updated at 16:40pm on 25th May 2007
She must have been having so much fun.
Chuckling with delight, Madeleine McCann dangles her feet in a pool and poses for a holiday snapshot.
Less than eight hours after it was taken, Madeleine disappeared. So yesterday this became the last, poignant picture of the missing four-year-old - released by her grief-stricken parents in their desperate campaign to bring her home.
It shows Madeleine with her father Gerry and two-year-old sister Amelie, sitting beside the pool in their Algarve holiday apartment complex. Her mother Kate is behind the camera with Amelie's twin brother Sean.
It could hardly have captured her character more perfectly - a cheeky little Miss in a pink summer dress and floppy hat, stealing the limelight as usual with that trademark smile.

So that would fit in with Deadwood's EVERYBODY WAS WRONG (EXCEPT ME) 'new' version of events!

LAST photo= TENNIS

NOT BY 'POOL'!

How did so MANY 'national' papers and TV broadcasters get it soooooooooo WRONG?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.10.13 2:59

So that's the 1:29/2:29pm KATE McCann time(s) of her personally taking the 'pool' LAST photo straight out of the window! (oops, not good, i'll be called a non believer)

No wonder the PJ couldn't find it on her camera.

IT WASN'T EVER THERE!

Still being 'worked on' in UK ready for GM to 'pick up' THREE WEEKS LATER! IMO.

The NEW 'last' photo was the 'tennis balls' one!

So we're now told!

Now THAT'S a 'revelation' moment, if ever there was one!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 4:00

quote Tony Bennett :   Conclusion: Madeleine was not a 'ball-girl' that evening

From what is in the public domain, the files and the book by Mrs Kate McCann, Maddie was not as in the CW clip shown on Sky news, running about with tennis balls while her parents played tennis. Neither Kate nor Maddie were at MENS TENNIS at 6 pm May 3rd if we accept the group's statements.

And there is no reference anywhere iirc of Maddie on the court with her parents prior to May 3rd, not dressed in that outfit, which clearly refers to the mini tennis where Kate was a spectator.

Gerry was not playing tennis with Kate before she interrupted the game to go fetch her camera for the famous photo.

So has this CW clip come from witness evidence from a person who saw Maddie with her parents on the court? CW is focusing on 3rd I believe, so who saw Maddie and when at the tennis courts?

SY can not create evidence and contradict signed witness statements. Are they going to tell us that PJ translations were signed as correct when they differed radically from what the group had said?

They have evidence from someone it seems which contradicts what has been the accepted version of events.
  And what has been the untruth in the public domain?

What do the masses believe happened to Madeleine?

SY are not acc to this report talking about the time Maddie went missing as being not the truth,
 nothing sensational about the time being a bit earlier or later than first thought.

The events under intense scrutiny surrounding her disappearance......that is what is not the truth.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 5:44

One thing's for sure, we can rely on Tony to remind us all of what has been said before.  clapping 

I am exhausted from trying to make sense of it all, but I just can't.

To quote Judge Judy (again) -   IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IT IS LIES.

How on earth, after six years and counting can we now be told that the timelines were all wrong.  

Murat headlines in the Summer of this year - BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL.

Well if they have been lying, they might just have to go back, for wasting police time etc.???????

Sheesh I cannot believe what I am reading.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 5:55

Plebgate  " How on earth, after six years and counting can we now be told that the timelines were all wrong "

Because SY have established it seems beyond doubt

either that the translations in the files are inaccurate because of poor interpreting and stressd witnesses who were too tired and anguished to read and correct before signing.... that means major errors for multiple witnesses.

or that some or all of the group are lying.

There are the rogatories which contained no lost in translation issues.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 6:04

russiandoll wrote:Plebgate  " How on earth, after six years and counting can we now be told that the timelines were all wrong "

Because SY have established it seems beyond doubt

either that the translations in the files are inaccurate because of poor interpreting and stressd witnesses who were too tired and anguished to read and correct before signing.... that means major errors for multiple witnesses.

or that some or all of the group are lying.

There are the rogatories which contained no lost in translation issues.
Yes, RD no lost in translation issues with the rogs or Mrs. book.

Maybe as Shubob suggested one of the Tapas crew has "blabbed".   Could make sense if they are nervous about what is happening in Portugal libel trial.

Not in a million years would I have expected to see these sorts of headlines.

ETA if the translations are wrong in the files then why on earth wouldn't this have been pointed out to Tony in court earlier this year?

Isn't that one of the first things Mr. & Mrs. lawyers would have told the court?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.10.13 6:54

So what happened to the mccanns and tapas statements that they gave to the PJ,plus the roggie statements.DID THEY ALL LIE.

get the handcuffs on this lot NOW.prisoner
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.10.13 6:59

Perhaps they tried to do it in One minute and twenty seconds, - and found they couldn't !
Where does this leave TM ?
Where does this leave each of them as individuals ?
Where does this leave Mitchell ?
Where does this leave the case against Gonçalo Amaral ?

And the big question will be why TM both as a Pact and as individuals, have waited seven years before accepting that the official version of events,
which has made Kate a millionaire, incidentally, was wrong.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.10.13 7:05

And where does this leave all the Pro- blog sites who have reviled and abused and trolled anyone who dared to suggest that the timings were impossible ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.10.13 7:32

And incidentally where does this leave McCanns - v - Bennet, where their original case was clearly based on false information.
I realise it is legally 'res judicata' but the fact may emerge that their original story, the one to which TB objected, was wrong.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.10.13 7:38

If as reported SY are looking at the timeline between 8/30-10.00 pm on the 3rd there were enough movements from the group you would think they would have noticed the two foreign loiterers!

Besides, how could the Yard dismissed Gerry proud father moment after 9pm when he saw Madeleine in recovery position atop the cover  ?

I think there's more to the Yard's story......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top