The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 17 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 17 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 17 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 17 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Searcher 13.10.13 23:53

Any media is going to have a very hard job making that stick - that PJ got the timeline wrong!  Statements are read to, and signed by, each witness as truthful and accurate.  Not too easy to get round that.  If this goes awol, I am seriously thinking about a peaceful demonstration in London with suitable placards on the unanswered questions.  onphone
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 17 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by ProfessorPPlum 13.10.13 23:55

Loopsdaloop, that's where my thinking went a while back. 

I've always been of the opinion that the "Why didn't you come when Sean and me were crying?" story was a psychological gambit or trade on the part of the McCanns. 

You ask yourself: why does Kate McCann tell this story? On the surface it makes them look terrible and neglectful - on more than one occasion. Nobody else heard Madeleine say this. So why would someone as obsessed with being judged as neglectful, as unwilling to accept responsibility for doing wrong, as Kate report this freely? 

It can only be because doing so pays them off more than it costs them i.e. that they sacrifice being judged as heartless parents leaving crying children alone to gain a public that believes Madeleine was alive on the morning of the 3rd of May. As a bonus, this strategem also 'mops up' Mrs. Fenn's troublesome testimony about hearing a child crying in the 5A for over an hour. All it takes is to change the date and imply the old (now conveniently dead) lady was mistaken as to what day that occurred. 

If, of course, we detect unusual efforts being made (including the above gambit) to assert Madeleine's aliveness, perfectness, angelic-ness, peaceful-nothing-at-all-wrongness on the evening of May 3rd then it's reasonable to be more than a little suspicious if only on the basis of 'wethinks they doth protest a bit too much'.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 13.10.13 23:56

Cristobell wrote:I am about to blow a gasket!  Watching Sky news and they have said the Portuguese police got the timeline wrong!  WTF!!!  The timeline comes from the McCanns!  

Honestly folks we have got to counter these lies and point people in the direction of the official police files.  This is an outrage!
Yes.

The posts on the forum expressing outrage and discussing this farce are all well and good, but what will really count is the practical matter of conveying these concerns to some of the people that matter.

I'm sending out a letter tomorrow to editors asking for fair coverage of the Crimewatch programme tomorrow night, link here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8025-a-letter-appealing-to-all-editors-for-fair-coverage-of-the-mccann-crimewatch-programme-tomorrow

If the programme itself turns out to be in any way inaccurate or misleading, then both the BBC and the Metropolitan Police are to blame.

If you have some spare minutes on Tuesday, please stop reading the forum for a few minutes, and take the time and trouble to make a formal complaint to the BBC and the Met's Professional Standards Departmemt - links already on the forum but I'll give them out again tomorrow night.

It will be well worth it.

Every single complaint will need to be answered in writing.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.10.13 23:57

Searcher wrote:Any media is going to have a very hard job making that stick - that PJ got the timeline wrong!  Statements are read to, and signed by, each witness as truthful and accurate.  Not too easy to get round that.  If this goes awol, I am seriously thinking about a peaceful demonstration in London with suitable placards on the unanswered questions.  onphone
Me too Searcher and ready to make a banner!  

Lets all unite tomorrow and put the wonderful phrase by Wendy Murphy - I'm not buying it into all our correspondence.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.10.13 23:58

Searcgforthetruth wrote:Reported on Sky Nes the EFits are the same man created by members of the Smith family! No mention that 80% certain it was Gerry
And this is maybe why the timelines are being questioned as the Smith sighting didn't fit in with the Tapas timelines. I am very optimistic having just seen it on Sky news Press Review.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 0:00

Cristobell wrote:I am about to blow a gasket!  Watching Sky news and they have said the Portuguese police got the timeline wrong!  WTF!!!  The timeline comes from the McCanns!  

Honestly folks we have got to counter these lies and point people in the direction of the official police files.  This is an outrage!
Somewhere on here (can`t remember if its this thread) someone said Sky News also said the PJ didn`t take any notice of the Smiths sightings.

eta - It was I`m Not Buying on the e-fit thread  - "The news anchor has described the Smith family and their sighting of a three/four year old girl in a deep sleep being carried. He said it seems extraordinary that these details were not picked up in the original investigation. I'm speechless."

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 14.10.13 0:03

Thankyou Cristobell; yes, we should gather.  I wonder what would happen with a peaceful demonstration, and what media coverage it would receive.  Certainly might be taken up by talk radio.

[Literally just heard on LBC news:  PDL resident saying on interview:  "Why has this particular case had so much interest, to prime ministers and others; what is going on after six years?"] (not verbatim)  spin
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.10.13 0:04

sharonl wrote:

Yes.

The posts on the forum expressing outrage and discussing this farce are all well and good, but what will really count is the practical matter of conveying these concerns to some of  the people that matter.

I'm sending out a letter tomorrow to editors asking for fair coverage of the Crimewatch programme tomorrow night, link here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8025-a-letter-appealing-to-all-editors-for-fair-coverage-of-the-mccann-crimewatch-programme-tomorrow

If the programme itself turns out to be in any way inaccurate or misleading, then both the BBC and the Metropolitan Police are to blame.

If you have some spare minutes on Tuesday, please stop reading the forum for a few minutes, and take the time and trouble to make a formal complaint to the BBC and the Met's Professional Standards Departmemt - links already on the forum but I'll give them out again tomorrow night.

It will be well worth it.

Every single complaint will need to be answered in writing.  
Having just watched the press Review re the E-Fit and it being from the Smith statement, this is maybe why the timelines are being questioned Sharonl, because their timeline didn't quite fit in with ? Gerry? carrying a child down towards the beach.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 0:05

Woofer wrote:

Somewhere on here (can`t remember if its this thread) someone said Sky News also said the PJ didn`t take any notice of the Smiths sightings.
They have also just referred to "bungled police operations"

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 14.10.13 0:07

Woofer wrote:

Sadly, also true Woofer.  Just seen full report on Sky, missed start of it earlier.  Apparently 'the family' were playing tennis.  2 years and Andy hasn't read Kate's book, or any of the tapas statements.  No they weren't.  Not once in entire week did 'family' play tennis together.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 14.10.13 0:11

sallypelt wrote:Madeleine Appeal Angers Praia Da Luz Residents
http://news.sky.com/story/1153985/madeleine-appeal-angers-praia-da-luz-residents
They have every right to be angry and IMO why the reconstruction wasn't done in Praia Da Luz, because the Portuguese wouldn't allow it.
I saw the news clip on the BBC and they interviewed two people both British and one sounded Scottish, one of them said something along the lines that a reconstruction should of been done years ago, they were obviously unaware that the McCann's and friends made sure it wasn't done.  Why didn't they ask the locals what they thought, they are the ones all this renewed publicity impacts.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.10.13 0:12

Cristobell wrote:
Searcher wrote:Any media is going to have a very hard job making that stick - that PJ got the timeline wrong!  Statements are read to, and signed by, each witness as truthful and accurate.  Not too easy to get round that.  If this goes awol, I am seriously thinking about a peaceful demonstration in London with suitable placards on the unanswered questions.  onphone
Me too Searcher and ready to make a banner!  

Lets all unite tomorrow and put the wonderful phrase by Wendy Murphy - I'm not buying it into all our correspondence.
I'm up for both of the above and my placard say 'I'm not buying this load of old sea bream cod' with 'Arrest the McScams NOW' on the back.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 0:13

Does anybody know how it was recorded when Gerry was made an arguido? i.e videotaped or written statements? I am wondering if the Smith sighting was put to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 0:14

MoonGoddess wrote:
Woofer wrote:

They have also just referred to "bungled police operations"
I believe Martin Brunt will put them straight when he's on. I hope so anyway yes 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 14.10.13 0:15

How they can keep - and have kept! - the Katharine Gaspar statement out of the main news is beyond me.  Simply beyond me.  What kind of country are we living in !!!!!  Just one example of what has been ignored, sidelined, whooshed. 

Can we please have something that restores some faith in our police in this case?  Something that will override this circus?  Dear God help us.censored
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 0:15

BBC news report with a cameo appearance by Robert Murat:

http://t.co/qtAa52dsN2
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 0:19

Cristobell wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Sadly, also true Woofer.  Just seen full report on Sky, missed start of it earlier.  Apparently 'the family' were playing tennis.  2 years and Andy hasn't read Kate's book, or any of the tapas statements.  No they weren't.  Not once in entire week did 'family' play tennis together.
I am so angry about this Cristobell - what has Murdoch got against the Portuguese police and/or Goncalo Amaral?  This attitude must have come from the top.   aaagh
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 14.10.13 0:19

I think we could do some very good placards.
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 0:22

Searcher wrote:I think we could do some very good placards.
Pity we couldn't do a gif version that shows that Efit emerging into Gerry titter

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.10.13 0:25

Loads of individual letters of complaint to the BBC and the MetPolice are needed just now - maybe to your MP as well. They have to answer, and in the case of the BBC, complaints and the BBC responses to them are published and so are availabe for all to see.

Your placards may yet have a place one day
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 14.10.13 0:28

ShuBob wrote:BBC news report with a cameo appearance by Robert Murat:

http://t.co/qtAa52dsN2
Don't know if it is significant, but news reports said 'parents went for a meal on the complex, and when they got back, Madeleine had disappeared', may just be sloppy reporting, or the story has changed even more than we thought.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 0:30

sharonl wrote:
 Loads of individual letters of complaint to the BBC and the MetPolice are needed just now - maybe to your MP as well. They have to answer, and in the case of the BBC, complaints and the BBC responses to them are published and so are availabe for all to see.

IF this does turn out to be a whitewash, I think rather than individual letters, a joint concerted effort in the form of a complaint to the IPCC might be able to be arranged? Perhaps Pat Brown is right...

For those who think I am accusing NSY of police misconduct, they are absolutely correct. Nothing they have done or said is proper. #McCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 0:31

sharonl wrote:

And to Sky News I reckon.

If you don`t think your MP will listen, try George Galloway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 14.10.13 0:33

Yes, we should write.  Let's see what is best after tomorrow night - I think there is a template given today that we can use.  There is more to come and I still feel quietly hopeful, underneath the outrage.  Night night and blessings.  Truth must prevail.i don\'t know
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.10.13 0:36

Searcher wrote:Yes, we should write.  Let's see what is best after tomorrow night - I think there is a template given today that we can use.  There is more to come and I still feel quietly hopeful, underneath the outrage.  Night night and blessings.  Truth must prevail.i don\'t know
Just to make it clear, the letter I've put up today is for editors and is being sent out in advance of the programme.

The template I hope to put up tomorrow night will be for complaints to the BBC and the Met.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top