The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun' - Page 2 Mm11

Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun' - Page 2 Mm11

Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun' - Page 2 Regist10

Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun' - Page 2 Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun'

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 6:17

Well done Prof Plum.   clapping
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun' - Page 2 Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun'

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 10:11

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2457373/ITVs-Daybreak-renamed-Good-Morning-UK-bosses-try-turn-poor-ratings.html

Self explanatory but it looks as though Aled Jones is taking the fall for the poor viewing figures?   Two presenters on the show and only one possibly being given the elbow.  Why?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 11:07

I wonder what she'll do when the truth comes out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 13.10.13 12:06

I Haven't read all the comments but all I can say is that woman really needs to read the files. TOO BUSY WRITING A BOOK? Dear Ms Kelly, Amaral had been removed from the case when he wrote his book based on THE FACTS IN THE FILES, unlike your heroine's ass-saving novella. 
As for 'pity the Brit police...' What Deadwood and co? P-lease! How wish Portugal would sue over this xenophobic crud -but then they have more dignity than some.
Ms Kelly are you paid to write such utter..... or have brain at all?

I wonder also Ms Kelly had I, as a single mum in a council house, sat on your lovely sofa and admitted to leaving my kids alone  to go to the pub at the end of the road, be lauded in such a way? I think I would have been told I was selfish at best and deserved all the 'abuse' got on Twitter etc.

As a journo you have responsibilities - one of which is do your research and GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!never mind

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.10.13 12:19

Good post rainbow-fairy.

Here's a very sincere question I'd like to ask Lorraine Kelly:

Have the McCanns/Limited Company ever been paid to sit on your sofa and give interviews?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:34

Not sure if this been mentioned but someone mentioned it on Twitter that when Lorraine interviewed Amanda Knox she twice asked her if she was willing to take a Lie Detector test as she had been accused of telling all sorts of lies and hopefully it would clear things up!

A clear case of biased interviewing then when she didn't ask the Mccanns the same question!

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/amanda-knox-daybreak#.UlqfRmhwbcs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top