The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo

Post by morse on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Newintown wrote-

Looking at the photo again, KM gives the impression she's thinking "who am I, where am I, who the hell dressed me?"  

Love it LOL lol!

morse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:50 pm

@I'm not buying wrote:Forgive me if this has already been noted, but isn't the child in the brief glimpse we are given of her feet, being carried the wrong way round, that is, with her feet on the 'abductor's' left. Didn't Jane Tanner say the feet were on his right?
Yes. Perhaps, Tanner has changed her testimony or this could be the man and child the Smiths saw. We have to wait till Monday to know either way.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Gm isn't wearing his made to measure suit with the red lining and his trousers look a bit long in the leg.

Ollie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:58 pm

I continue to reserve my comments until I've at least seen Monday's "Crime Watch". And I will be following Tuesday's Dutch "Opsporing Verzocht", as well as Wednesday's "Aktenzeichen XY Ungelöst". I do have my ideas, of course, but I'd rather not speculate, sooner comment after the facts ... No panic for me and spirits lifted by Wendy Murphy today and Pat Brown's reactions yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm

@Ollie1 wrote:Gm isn't wearing his made to measure suit with the red lining and his trousers look a bit long in the leg.
You can say that again. Someone somewhere commented that maybe the bits missing on her trousers were patched to his ... Jeez. And those SANDALS again sad 

OT I know, but ... smilie 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:05 pm

@I'm not buying wrote:Forgive me if this has already been noted, but isn't the child in the brief glimpse we are given of her feet, being carried the wrong way round, that is, with her feet on the 'abductor's' left. Didn't Jane Tanner say the feet were on his right?
welcome I'm Not Buying - me neither!

Yes I agree that the child in the reconstruction is being carried the wrong way round according to Jane Tanner's statement.

Perish the thought that the whole programme is going to be inaccurate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:09 pm

I find it absolutely shocking in the BBC clip that Kate McCann can refer to her daughter as "a little girl", not "our precious daughter Madeleine" or "our very much loved daughter, Madeleine".  It's been 6 years now and the McCanns have got on with their lives, I believe that Madeleine is a far distant memory, hence their coldness referring to her.  K McCann's tears in the Crimewatch "laughable" special are just for show.

I've said it in the past and still believe that Madeleine was never part of their lives and lived elsewhere, hence the coldness and distance they put between themselves and actually having to say the word "Madeleine".  It seems difficult for them both to even utter the word "Madeleine".

IMHO they are very cold, calculating, money-orientated individuals, God help anyone who crosses them in the future if they win the case against GA, you would be scared to say anything in their presence that they didn't like in case they took you to court and sued you.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Kate McCann's 'inner ugliness' is beginning to manifest itself . 
She looks like Lady Macbeth.
I wonder if she still dreams of Madeleine... and what those dreams are like.
This couple of narcissistic freaks are destroying huge chunks of our freedoms.
WHY?
This case has always been fascinating but now it's become hugely sinister.

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:38 pm

I don't know if this has been posted.......

Transcript of Trailer for Crimewatch

Transcript

By Nigel Moore

Kirsty Young: It's the case that's captivated the world but what really happened to Madeleine McCann?

We exclusively reconstruct Scotland Yard's latest findings and hear from Madeleine's parents.

Kate McCann: We're not the ones who's done something wrong here, it's the person who's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl.

Kirsty Young: And police reveal the leads they believe could be key to cracking the case.

Andy Redwood: I would say it was... it was a revelation moment.

Kirsty Young: Crimewatch, Monday at 9 on BBC One and BBC One HD.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Well, if Andy has had a revelation I applaud him.  Its been over 6 years and no one else has. He should hereinafter be called St. Paul.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:21 am

@Woofer wrote:Well, if Andy has had a revelation I applaud him.  Its been over 6 years and no one else has. He should hereinafter be called St. Paul.
I have to dissent.

Paul certainly had a revelation.

But the difference between Redwood and Paul is that Paul subsequently underwent a conversion.

He changed his name from Saul to Paul to symbolise his conversion.

ETA:  There have been at least two (alleged) visions in this case.

One experienced by Dr Gerald McCann after going to church soon after he and his wife reported Madeleine missing.

And one by Marcos Aragao Corriea, the lawyer hired by the McCanns to prosecute Goncalo Amaral and four others on behalf of murderess-of-her-own-daughter Leonor Cipriano. He said he had a vision on Saturday 5 May in Madeira, soon after attending his first-ever Spiritualist Church meeting. It was (he says) of a very big man strangling a young blonde girl - his (second) explanation for how he became interested in the Madeleine McCann case (his first explanation having been shown to be an utter pack of lies).

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:30 am

Tony - your memory is excellent.

I forgot about those other revelations.

Seems Andy has already undergone his conversion on the road to Chief Superintendent

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:18 am

At least that's what the sketches made with her information show. I guess this might be to iron out that little discrepancy of how Madeleine was laying in the bed and how she was carried.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:20 am

@tiny wrote:
@lj wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:"The judge ended up by ironically saying that the book had “misleading advertising”, since the cover promised “revelations” about the case."
I'm guessing this will be applicable to the show... All IMO...
So Andy found the 'revelation', did he?

Which MEANS that, the entire police force of a country, Portugal, an entire UK police force,LP,  8(?) PI 'professionals from god knows where, ALL 'missed' it!

But 'sniffer' Andy had no such trouble!
So he has a revelation and sits on it for months? Still sits on it?  Is the reason that it did not cause the case the be reopened in Portugal that he is still sitting on it and bnever shared it, or is it like all the other stuff we heard of him: absolute crap.

what I don't understand is that kate and Gerry must have know about this revelation and YET they let andy redwood keep it for 6 months
,let me tell you andy redwood the mccanns are taking the pi** out of you too
So true.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 am

@Ollie1 wrote:Gm isn't wearing his made to measure suit with the red lining and his trousers look a bit long in the leg.

I still think the lining is pink winkwink 

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spandex on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:20 am

What fascinates me about this case is the extraordinary attempts to misinform I have never seen anything like it - brainwashing comes to mind! What on earth are they trying to hide its simply mind blowing. I have to say though that I am absolutely positive that the truth has to come out this case is too big

Spandex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:23 am

@lj wrote:
I still think the lining is pink   winkwink 
Hallelujah I've had a revelation moment [waves hands gospel stylee]

Gezza lent his faux Savile Row suit to Andy so he can look as if he knows what he's doing smart for his appearance on the K&G show Crimwatch and Andy lent his Met issue trousers to Gezza so he can look as if he isn't worried about the libel trial/depleted Fund/prospect of arrest etc unconcernedly casual for his and St K8's cosy chat with Kirsty.

A full length shot of Andy will reveal he's wearing what appear to be St K8's cropped trousers and a pair of her sandals with his regulation navy blue socks.  What it won't show is the knotted hanky he often wears on his head during his holiday business trips to Portugal yes

Pink lining, lj?  It looks flashy crimson or scarlet on my screen but maybe ultra alpha male Gezza is in touch with his gay feminine side.  Shall we settle for cerise?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:18 am

@Woofer wrote:Tony  - your memory is excellent.

Seems Andy has already undergone his conversion on the road to Chief Superintendent
That's Sir Andy to you! The only way out is up....

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:24 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

Yes I agree that the child in the reconstruction is being carried the wrong way round according to Jane Tanner's statement.

That's because we have been a great help to TM in pointing out inconsistencies/impossibilities. We're far more use to them than any pro site except that they're not the only  ones reading it.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:19 am

Sold his soul?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 am

@lj wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@lj wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:"The judge ended up by ironically saying that the book had “misleading advertising”, since the cover promised “revelations” about the case."
I'm guessing this will be applicable to the show... All IMO...
So Andy found the 'revelation', did he?

Which MEANS that, the entire police force of a country, Portugal, an entire UK police force,LP,  8(?) PI 'professionals from god knows where, ALL 'missed' it!

But 'sniffer' Andy had no such trouble!
So he has a revelation and sits on it for months? Still sits on it?  Is the reason that it did not cause the case the be reopened in Portugal that he is still sitting on it and bnever shared it, or is it like all the other stuff we heard of him: absolute crap.

what I don't understand is that kate and Gerry must have know about this revelation and YET they let andy redwood keep it for 6 months
,let me tell you andy redwood the mccanns are taking the pi** out of you too
So true.

Yes that is very true.  Good post Tiny.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 am

this thread should read BBC CRIMEWATCH PANTO

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 am

@tigger wrote:

That's Sir Andy to you!   The only way out is up....
Don't forget there could also be opportunities for a media career on retirement, sitting on news programmes and morning television to be consulted as an expert.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:51 am

@aquila wrote:
@tigger wrote:

That's Sir Andy to you!   The only way out is up....
Don't forget there could also be opportunities for a media career on retirement, sitting on news programmes and morning television to be consulted as an expert.
Don't even go there. The world is full of self styled "experts" as it is. Do we need another? NOOOO!!

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:02 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

It will all be inaccurate because firstly it has been reconstructed in another place completely and secondly none of the T9 can remember what part of their statements are true or not now.

Thing is it matters not to the millions of people out there who will watch it and be taken in by the whole thing yet again!  Most of these people are already being brainwashed by the little advertising clips these past few days. All I can say is I am still at a loss to work out why the newspapers seem to have gone very very quiet for two days.  No reporting at all - unless someone can show me otherwise! 

Apart from the headline on the Daily Mail online page today (may be on the print but not got it yet!) re Esther McVey!!

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum