The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NEW EVIDENCE

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW EVIDENCE

Post by endgame on 11.10.13 12:04

Aquila - there is nothing in the French papers today [or the Italian] but the big case there is of Fiona Makhlouf, a 5 year old girl who was killed by one or both parents [they accuse each other and contradict on accidental/ deliberate] and buried by them. The mother then told the police that she was sitting on a park bench with her daughter, fell asleep, woke up and found she was gone thus sparking a huge search. Shows these things can happen. In this case as I understand it, after about three months the mother was so overburdened by guilt that she confessed.

endgame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.10.13 12:06

@russiandoll wrote:The BBC are getting another contact from me via their website : I might seem pedantic but I do not care. Kirsty Young [ I believe it is her voice in the trailer] says the case CAPTIVATED people.

Not captured the attention, but captivated. Does she know what this verb means?

It is not a case of being enchanted or fascinated by the disappearance of a young child.

Maddie might have been grown up to be a captivating woman.

The case of her disappearance and possible, no, probable demise is not CAPTIVATING in the slightest.

Stupid, disgusting bunch of f****g t*****s.

The UK public pay their licence fees for this ?

No wonder many are cancelling their licence and watching BBC i player instead. ;
Well said RD,

Another cheapening of the life of Madeleine McCann in a media fest.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 11.10.13 12:09

Definition of CAPTIVATE
archaic :  seize, capture
:  to influence and dominate by some special charm, art, or trait and with an irresistible appeal
cap·ti·va·tion \ˌkap-tə-ˈvā-shən\ noun
cap·ti·va·tor \ˈkap-tə-ˌvā-tər\ noun

Examples of CAPTIVATE

1. The play has been captivating audiences for years.

2. captivated the toddlers with his balloon tricks>

First Known Use of CAPTIVATE
circa 1555
Related to CAPTIVATE
Synonymsallure, beguile, bewitch, charm, enchant, fascinate, kill, magnetize, wile, witch [archaic]
Related Wordsdisarm, draw, entice, lure, pull, seduce, tempt; delight, gratify, please; arrest, enrapture, enthrall (or enthral), entrance; appeal (to), interest, intrigue; beckon, court, invite, solicit, woo

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 11.10.13 12:22

@aquila wrote:I've often wondered this along the years but why has the Madeleine campaign not really focussed upon/included France?

There is no French page on the Find Madeleine website.

The latest major broadcast as far as I'm aware isn't going to France - yes France! that big landmass with a huge population, a vast coastline, a road system from Portugal through Spain through France to Belgium and a gateway to many other countries, a shengen country in fact.

I do realise the McCanns didn't get a warm welcome from the French Press in the early days but why would that stop Scotland Yard wishing to gain television exposure to an enormous population? Did they try? Do Scotland Yard think French people don't go on holiday to Portugal?

Even Gerry admitted the family went on holiday to France this year (I hope he remembered to take his holiday pack and a pile of posters). So why is France not in the equation?

I looked up Le Parisien (French newspaper) and there are things being reported re Madeleine. Sadly, I don't speak French so I haven't a clue what they're saying. Perhaps someone on the forum can have a look at recent French Press reports.
Because France is entirely irrelevant.
All of this is mere staging. The truth will out.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 11.10.13 12:33

My hope is concentrated on the 3 extra persons of interest who emerged short ago.  2+1 and I suspect the McCanns and Tapas 10.  After have cleaning all of the 38, the Yard turned itself to the left overs because the rest had been already scrutinized.
Imo it is the reason why Gerry was looking so depressed and scared, on his last photos.
There is no e-fit picture at all. There has never been.

IMO

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 11.10.13 12:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
@Daisy wrote:I had the misfortune of catching it too but was just dozing off at the time. Did I see Cuddle cat on the pillow of a neatly made bed with just the top corner of covers turned down? Or was I just dreaming?

No Daisy, you weren't dreaming. Welcome back, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5l2R4tJdxU&feature=player_embedded

One lie right from the start, Cuddle Cat wasn't on the bed and what's the red thing?

I am now totally convinced that the programme will be an absolute load of nonsense.

Shame on Crimewatch and the BBC - unless of course the ulterior motive is to get the truth out in a subtle way.
Thanks for the link NFWTD & for the welcome back, roses  although tbh I've not really been away. I've still been following just not been in the right frame of mind to post until now.

I think the red thing is meant to be the pink blanket? 

Sad to say I have Zero faith in this programme, the BBC or the SY investigation. The whole system/establishment is corrupt and rotten to the core. We need more people of Wendy Murphy's ilk speaking out in the mainstream instead of the lily livered talking heads that we've had to put up with so far. I live in hope!

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 11.10.13 12:44

I'm mindful of criticizing Redwood and his SY team and also the Crimewatch programme until it's aired. I know the signs aren't good but I'm prepared to wait. Who knows? I might be pleasantly surprised that the focus is on Maddie and not her parents yes 

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 11.10.13 13:01

mccannfiles   video a revelation moment

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.10.13 13:28

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@Nina wrote:Has anyone ever seen the like of this before? 30 second clips throughout the day and night. This is brain washing, propaganda.
Just shown it after QuestionTime... AAAhhhhhh puke  KM had tears down her face blubbing about the nasty accusations.
I clicked on the link just now and didn't hear Kate McCann make any reference to 'nasty accusations'. Has the promo clip changed from yesterday?

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 11.10.13 13:29

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:The adverts have started. It was just shown on BBC1 after Question Time.
Unfortunately I've just seen it as well.  Flashes of the "incident room", Kate McCann looking the poor bereft Mother with her usual whiney voice, Deadwood saying "it was a revelation".  He didn't go on to say what was a revelation, no doubt we'll have to wait until Monday, so will poor little Madeleine before the cavalry are sent out to rescue her.  What a load of old BS (that doesn't stand for Blacksmith, by the way). 

The flashes of what's to come made the opening scenes of CSI look boring.  smilie
I had the misfortune of catching it too but was just dozing off at the time. Did I see Cuddle cat on the pillow of a neatly made bed with just the top corner of covers turned down? Or was I just dreaming?

No Daisy, you weren't dreaming. Welcome back, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5l2R4tJdxU&feature=player_embedded

One lie right from the start, Cuddle Cat wasn't on the bed and what's the red thing?

I am now totally convinced that the programme will be an absolute load of nonsense.

Shame on Crimewatch and the BBC - unless of course the ulterior motive is to get the truth out in a subtle way.
It's very interesting that Cuddle Cat is where it is and shown in a 30 sec clip. Everything is done for a reason.  And there's a reason why CC is plonked on the bed like that.  Yes, this could all be complete b******ks, a nonsense excise. Or it could really be a SY exercise to see if the McCs story changes yet again, and contradicts previous statements.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 11.10.13 13:32

@nobodythereeither wrote:I have a (very very very) faint hope that all this is so that in the future the McCanns cannot claim that they will have an unfair trial because of negative publicity about them.

This COULD be another reason for the timing of the Crimewatch programme (ie while the libel trial is going so badly for them) - in the hope that the process/outcome of the libel trial will be overshadowed by all this crap, taking public opinion in the direction of "oh the poor McCanns" again.

It's a bit odd that the Star online report of the libel trial, repeating what was actually said in court and therefore I presume not libellous, has apparently been whooshed.

On the other hand, clearly the Crimewatch programme has taken some time to make.

I don't know what to think, really. Surely ALL the detectives involved cannot be going along with this. Why would so many millions of pounds be spent on a whitewash? Or is there something so extremely awful which must be covered up no matter the cost, and the millions of pounds are worth it so that people can say "well, they wouldn't have spent so much on a whitewash, so it can't be one"?

Or is everybody involved just completely incompetent?

They clearly can't be looking for a live child, can they, or they would have released the e-fits before? And have they now got actual evidence that an abduction did take place? And how will SY explain away things like the dogs (both of them wrongly  alerting in every single instance?), refusal to answer questions whilst acknowledging that such a refusal was hindering the search, the inconsistencies/reworking of stories/downright lies?

I'm so confused.
The worrying thing is this:

McCanns say that the GM Book damaged the hunt for Madeleine, that is what their claim is based upon.
The crimewatch programme so aired will reveal all these "NEW LEADS" in the "INVESTIGATION by SY"
The BBC attacks the PJ for not continuing with their investigation favoring their own thesis rather that the "truth" about the ABDUCTION we must never forget that this child was ABDUCTED.

Might sway the case, might not but it is no coincidence that it is being screened next week. There is somebody very high up driving this and it disgusts me that the government treat us this way expecting us to play to the party line.

angry2 angry2 

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 11.10.13 13:34

@tasprin wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@Nina wrote:Has anyone ever seen the like of this before? 30 second clips throughout the day and night. This is brain washing, propaganda.
Just shown it after QuestionTime... AAAhhhhhh puke  KM had tears down her face blubbing about the nasty accusations.
I clicked on the link just now and didn't hear Kate McCann make any reference to 'nasty accusations'. Has the promo clip changed from yesterday?
Apologies if I was mistaken:soz: . But I would've sworn the clip I saw showed A tearful Kate mentioning the nasty accusations aimed at her.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.10.13 13:39

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@tasprin wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
Apologies if I was mistaken:soz: . But I would've sworn the clip I saw showed A tearful Kate mentioning the nasty accusations aimed at her.
No problem, thanks for your reply Mr Noodles. Like your avatar.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.10.13 13:44

@ShuBob wrote:I'm mindful of criticizing Redwood and his SY team and also the Crimewatch programme until it's aired. I know the signs aren't good but I'm prepared to wait. Who knows? I might be pleasantly surprised that the focus is on Maddie and not her parents yes 
I've seen the trailer.

Kate: It's not like we'd done anything wrong, it's the person who'd gone into our apt and gotten our little girl......
(Immediately defensive of her neglect of the children)

Redwood (with his fake deadpan face) - it's a revelation moment......

The bed with cover was neat (as if unslept in) eh viola cuddle cat was left edge of the pillow.
Would viewers come to the obvious conclusion? Child gone, bed still neat and cuddle cat in situ?

So they filmed the exterior of the Mark Warner Resort in PDL under incandescent light condition but used another interior for the purpose.
There's a room full of crates and crates of papers...obviously showing the massive paperworks MET had gone through......

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 14:11

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:I'm mindful of criticizing Redwood and his SY team and also the Crimewatch programme until it's aired. I know the signs aren't good but I'm prepared to wait. Who knows? I might be pleasantly surprised that the focus is on Maddie and not her parents yes 
I've seen the trailer.  

Kate: It's not like we'd done anything wrong, it's the person who'd gone into our apt and gotten our little girl......
(Immediately defensive of her neglect of the children)

Redwood (with his fake deadpan face) - it's a revelation moment......

The bed with cover was neat (as if unslept in) eh viola cuddle cat was  left edge of the pillow.  
Would viewers come to the obvious conclusion? Child gone, bed still neat and cuddle cat in situ?

So they filmed the exterior of the Mark Warner Resort in PDL under incandescent light condition but used another interior for the purpose.
There's a room full of crates and crates of papers...obviously showing  the massive paperworks MET had gone through......

Why does kate find it so hard to use her daughters name, if I remember right  Gerry also had this problem,kate and Gerry, your daughters name is  MADELEINE, least you forget again

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 14:14

This should be the quote of the century.

Kate: It's not like we'd done anything wrong:wft:

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 on 11.10.13 14:22

that little girl comment brought tears to my eyes this morning - whats the betting before the crimewatch programme on monday it will be whooshed out - even the hardest pro - fence sitter will be thinking omg

cass7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 14:33

@cass7 wrote:that little girl comment brought tears to my eyes this morning - whats the betting before the crimewatch programme on monday it will be whooshed out - even the hardest pro - fence sitter will be thinking omg
you got to be joking,most of them couldn't give a toss about Madeleine,you only have to look at some of the forums where the pro are

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.10.13 14:38

Where is the pink Blanket? Has anyone ever asked the McCanns to explain what happened to it?

The bed has always looked to me like a bed that's yet to be slept in - as if someone has turned back the corner of the duvet ready for their tot to hop in

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 11.10.13 14:45

@tasprin wrote:Where is the pink Blanket? Has anyone ever asked the McCanns to explain what happened to it?

When I saw what looked like a pink blanket plomped by cuddle cat in the Crimewatch trailer, I hoped that finally the McCanns will be asked to reveal the whereabouts of the blanket.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.10.13 15:04

Is that a window on the left hand side of the bed? It might be me having a senior moment but I don't remember seeing that before. The one from which Madeleine allegedly disappeared was of course on the other side of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.10.13 15:07

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Is that a window on the left hand side of the bed? It might be me having a senior moment but I don't remember seeing that before. The one from which Madeleine allegedly disappeared was of course on the other side of the room.
It's a mirror that was I think over the chest of drawers.  The beds have been moved to either side of the room, you can see the headboards where they were, probably to get the cots in.

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.10.13 15:10

With thanks to Blacksmith
http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/

snipped

Mr Kevin Bakhurst, controller of BBC News 24, tell you in his inimitable  own words, in his post entitled, don’t laugh, Avoiding Intrusion. Got your vomit bowl to hand? Good, here we go:

Always believe in the fairies, children

Avoiding Intrusion [Blacksmith's comments in brackets]

News 24's Jane Hill has been in the Algarve since Saturday morning as part of a sizeable BBC team and we have strived to try to get the tone right as well as the amount of coverage. Both in the Algarve and here in the UK, we have liaised closely with Madeleine's family and the British authorities on the wishes of the family and the facts and tone of the reporting. [As I said these two were already the prime suspects]

Early on, both ITV and Sky joined an informal pool operation in the Algarve around the family [as is now well known the suspects’ family had been actively briefing against the police for the previous six days] where we only showed Madeleine's parents and family by consent so as to try to avoid intrusion. The BBC helped to organise the televised statement by Mrs McCann which was pooled to British and Portuguese TV stations. Even in these difficult circumstances, the McCann's [BBC grammar] know that publicity for Madeleine is important as the search goes on.

We have called Madeleine by her full name (not Maddy), at the request of the family because it is what they call her. We passed on the accurate details of Madeleine's pyjamas, at the family's request, correcting the police's initial description. [The BBC is correcting the PJ's inaccuracies. Will they do the same with  Scotland Yard in Crimewatch? Any bets?]  

For several days there were many developments that we reported as they unfolded and large audiences watched News 24 over the Bank Holiday weekend, concerned for Madeleine. For the last couple of days, there have been fewer concrete developments (at time of writing) and the temptation for some seems to have been to report unsubstantiated rumours of which there are many to try to keep the story going - particularly when there is self-evidently high audience interest in the story itself. We have looked into many of these rumours on the ground and that is all they have so far turned out to be. [Well, well. So the BBC suppressed reporting of certain “unsubstantiated rumours” – as they call them— seven days after the disappearance. Who tried to substantiate them? Where did they come from?]  

We all sincerely hope that there is a positive outcome for Madeleine and the McCanns and we will continue to try to provide the high volume of coverage and updates that the audience obviously wants, whilst respecting the family's privacy and needs and whilst striving to separate real developments from rumours. [Ah. More "rumours" to be killed off.]

What a disgusting exhibition!  

Read it again after you’ve washed out the vomit bowl. They can’t even plead ignorance of what was going on: "rumours"! They knew there was already another narrative in opposition to Woolfall and the family's inventions  and they chose to cheat and fool the public because of their own lamentable failure to investigate the story objectively. Exactly the same as their behaviour with Jimmy Savile – but in many ways even more serious.  

Mr Bakhurst featured in the Pollard report into the Savile affair before "moving on".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to copy this unedited BBC original should you wish to re-circulate it - Blacksmith

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman on 11.10.13 16:49

This link is interesting

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/patsy-time.html

The link has been removed wish I had copied it.  It was a letter from SOCA asking Germany to look into a suspect 

Ciawoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.10.13 2:57

@tiny wrote:This should be the quote of the century.

Kate: It's not like we'd done anything wrong:wft:
The woman has isolated herself from all and any normal people. She is truly delusional, I think she believes herself now. She looks horrible. I hope she spends not too much time alone with the twins.

All my personal opinion.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum