The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 3 Mm11

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 3 Mm11

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 3 Regist10

NEW EVIDENCE

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW EVIDENCE

Post by tiny 11.10.13 8:31

Whitewash anyone.   I am more convinced Madeleine,s disappearance had something to do with Paedo,s,but not Raymond Hewlett, more like in the small
McCanns circle
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 9:01

Yes Tiny I too am of the opinion that paedophiles are involved in this story but not anonymous ones hiding out in lawless hills, rather those hiding in plain sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 9:14

Daisy wrote:
Newintown wrote:
ShuBob wrote:The adverts have started. It was just shown on BBC1 after Question Time.
Unfortunately I've just seen it as well.  Flashes of the "incident room", Kate McCann looking the poor bereft Mother with her usual whiney voice, Deadwood saying "it was a revelation".  He didn't go on to say what was a revelation, no doubt we'll have to wait until Monday, so will poor little Madeleine before the cavalry are sent out to rescue her.  What a load of old BS (that doesn't stand for Blacksmith, by the way). 

The flashes of what's to come made the opening scenes of CSI look boring.  smilie
I had the misfortune of catching it too but was just dozing off at the time. Did I see Cuddle cat on the pillow of a neatly made bed with just the top corner of covers turned down? Or was I just dreaming?

No Daisy, you weren't dreaming. Welcome back, by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5l2R4tJdxU&feature=player_embedded

One lie right from the start, Cuddle Cat wasn't on the bed and what's the red thing?

I am now totally convinced that the programme will be an absolute load of nonsense.

Shame on Crimewatch and the BBC - unless of course the ulterior motive is to get the truth out in a subtle way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.10.13 9:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yes Tiny I too am of the opinion that paedophiles are involved in this story but not anonymous ones hiding out in lawless hills, rather those hiding in plain sight.
Ditto!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.10.13 9:31

NFWTD

Thanks for the link, though I was determined after all that has been said, that I would not watch anything about this. But having watched the trailer I now see further into Redwood than before.

I thought he was just a biddable cop but now I see he is also tainted with corruption, you can see it in his eyes, his expression and even the lighting on his face makes him appear more slimey, where before he looked slightly dim and a little deluded. He is determined that the interviewer should believe what he is saying. Not that he is saying the truth but what he wants you to believe. 

This is turning into something else, not an investigation a form of mind control for the plebs. As in, you will accept what I say as I am going to say it over and over again.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 11.10.13 9:36

Tiny,

Sometimes when people try to cover up the truth, it actually results in exposing it.

I think this is what is happening here.

I am sure there are more than just a few of us coming to this desperately sad conclusion.
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.10.13 9:41

Angelique wrote:NFWTD

Thanks for the link, though I was determined after all that has been said, that I would not watch anything about this. But having watched the trailer I now see further into Redwood than before.

I thought he was just a biddable cop but now I see he is also tainted with corruption, you can see it in his eyes, his expression and even the lighting on his face makes him appear more slimey, where before he looked slightly dim and a little deluded. He is determined that the interviewer should believe what he is saying. Not that he is saying the truth but what he wants you to believe. 
Agreed. I didn't want to say this before, but to me Andy Redwood's earnest look, furrowed brow, etc. ['look at this, I really mean what I am saying'] reminded me of an interview with - and still photo of - Ian Huntley, the murderer of the Soham girls, Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, where he was trying to give the impression of an honest school caretaker who didn't have a clue as to what happened to the girls. I don't know if anyone has that photo? - him being interviewed outside the school IIRC. If I had to give marks to Huntley for acting ability, I would score him high, maybe 8 out of 10. I would rate Redwood a bit lower, say 5 out of 10, as it is more transparent that he doesn't really believe what he is saying

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 11.10.13 9:56

So we wait three years for SY to reveal to us why they have spent all their time and money on this case. We have a week of high profile build up to Crimewatch. We now have three days of trailers to present the key message of the programme to the world and what are the first words utterred?  "We're not the ones who have done something wrong here .." That tells us all we need to know about this farce. It's about the McCanns. Not about Madeleine. It's a PR exercise. How can these people be so stupid,  so corrupt and so contemptuous of the public as to make it so blatant? Of all the clips they could have chosen for the trailer, they've chosen the one where Kate Mccann says "We're innocent". Let's not release the e-fit. Let's not talk about Madeleine. Let's tell you that Kate is innocent. Just mind numbing!
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 9:58

statsman wrote:Tiny,

Sometimes when people try to cover up the truth, it actually results in exposing it.

I think this is what is happening here.

I am sure there are more than just a few of us coming to this desperately sad conclusion.
quite agree.when you have the likes of these people
  ray wyre
 jim gamble
who think the mccanns are innocent and who,s work includes paedos
 BBC a paedo,s haven

then we have the gaspars statement.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 10:11

http://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/huntley-ian-photos.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bUJBwKxU4

Tony: some still photos and a clip of Ian Huntley - the latter includes a now familiar face Mark Williams-Thomas!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 3 Empty Crimewatch trailer

Post by uppatoffee 11.10.13 10:14

Just seen the trailer too. Noticed the doors, the shutters, fluffy thing on the bed, the protestations of innocence. It's not looking good for a balanced account of what happened is it? Not at all hopeful for Redwood's revelation moment.  However, I hope that should it turn out to not be an accurate reflection of events as detailed in the files then the outcry will be so big that the impact that it has will actually cause something to happen. 

There does not appear to be a Facebook page, but there is a Twitter account, which people can use to point out discrepancies in their recreation of the McCann version of events.

https://twitter.com/bbccrimewatch
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 11.10.13 10:27

An edition of Crimewatch which we are told has been months in the making is about to be shown to jog the memories of tourists from various countries in PDL at the relevant time.  Were the T9 not tourists?  Have they been shown the new e-fit or are they, like the rest of us having to wait until the programme airs next week?  Nine adults who were around that complex almost constantly during that week, none of whom saw anything or anyone the least suspicious and SY are expecting tourists who had nothing to do with the child to come up trumps with the last piece of the jigsaw?  That seems a very long route to the truth indeed, but then SY are showing an incredible lack of urgency in waiting months to reveal their "new" information while the BBC get their act together and produce a few clips for Crimewatch.

Edited to add: Wondering who the new suspect will be - stairwell man sprung to mind but we will see.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 11.10.13 10:30

The trailer is the first concrete opportunity to make views known to the BBC. I have sent in my complaint based on the entertainment like presentation - what is Andy's great revelation going to be? - and the blatantly obvious "We are innocent" PR message which the trailer carries. I would urge others to do the same.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.10.13 10:33

I can't wait for the show on Monday.

I'm looking forward to the Biased Broadcasting Corporation and the Metropolitan Entertainment Team unveiling this revelation moment that's been six months in the making and carefully kept under wraps until the middle of a libel trial in Portugal.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.10.13 10:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/huntley-ian-photos.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bUJBwKxU4

Tony: some still photos and a clip of Ian Huntley - the latter includes a now familiar face Mark Williams-Thomas!
Many thanks.

So the still photo of Ian Huntley with furrowed brow (which reminded me so much of DCI Andy Redwood) may have come from this remarkable interview with Ian Huntley - on his front lawn - some two weeks after the two Soham girls were brutally murdered by this monster-in-disguise.

This YouTube clip is well worth the watch and has some very interesting lines:

BBC Man:

"He didn't look like a villain"

"He didn't have 'murderer' written on his forehead"

Experts:

"Murderers do like to talk to cameras..."

"It's been shown many times..."

"They enjoy it - they get a kick out of it"

"Huntley was an accomplised liar - he'd lied to police many times before..."

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.10.13 10:41

marconi wrote:how can the McCanns survive such a pressure. They still have 3.5 days to go. What are they going to tell the siblings? It will be a shock for those two children, finding out that the parents lied to them.
I believe that the 4 of them need help.
If the MCanns wil be present at the program, somebody has to stay with Sean and Amelie.
But I don't believe that the McCanns will show themselves on the program. They will rather stay home imo.

YEP, no FREE babysitter/firefighter, NOW.

Not if there is a tapas restaurant nearby where their friends are all assembled, imo!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.10.13 10:48

aquila wrote:I can't wait for the show on Monday.

I'm looking forward to the Biased Broadcasting Corporation and the Metropolitan Entertainment Team unveiling this revelation moment that's been six months in the making and carefully kept under wraps until the middle of a libel trial in Portugal.
 And look at the cost and effort of getting to this moment:

SY expenditure so far: £6 million

Multiple trips by SY officers to Portugal

37,500 documents being examined

Thousands of mobile 'phone records being examined

Planning meetings McCanns > Redwood > BBC

BBC researchers

Planning and executing a 'reconstruction' in a Spanish village said to 'look a bit like Praia da Luz

Leaking, via 'sources close to this and that' multiple stories about 'new and substantive' possible suspects

Newspaper editors doing front page story after story featuring these non-stories

BBC filming 30-second sequences of the McCanns for transmission over four days prior to the programme...

and lots more.

Reminder of the poll results so far on this forum on Operation Grange:

Is the Scotland Yard Review a no-holds-barred search for the truth?

Definitely 4% [ 4 ].

Probably 10% [ 11 ].

I'm not sure either way 18% [ 20 ].

Probably not 30% [ 33 ].

Definitely not 38% [42]

14% said it was or probably was a genuine search for the truth

68% said it wasn't

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 10:52

Perhaps the filming was done in the old "Eldorado" set which would be appropriate remembering what an expensive steaming heap of manure that was!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVhKeaP-hZI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.10.13 10:56

Tony Bennett wrote:

BBC researchers

Planning and executing a 'reconstruction' in a Spanish village said to 'look a bit like Praia da Luz

Leaking, via 'sources close to this and that' multiple stories about 'new and substantive' possible suspects

Newspaper editors doing front page story after story featuring these non-stories

BBC filming 30-second sequences of the McCanns for transmission over four days prior to the programme...

and lots more.
I do hope we're going to see the names re the production team/company of this 'made in Spain' reconstruction. I'd hate to think anything wasn't transparent.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 11.10.13 11:11

Fortunately I will not be able to watch this Bull S--t as I'm not in the UK and wont be downloading anything so I can watch this 6 Million whitewash !!!

I am so disgusted with all this carrying on and want to know how can The World Famous Scotland Yard be part of it all. They are going to make themselves look like idiots in front of the whole wide world !!!

Now after this who can say the Mcs are not being protected
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 11.10.13 11:15

aquila wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

BBC researchers

and lots more.
I do hope we're going to see the names re the production team/company of this 'made in Spain' reconstruction. I'd hate to think anything wasn't transparent.
Which reminds me. Wasn't one of the witnesses / persons of interest? Jez Wilkins directly connected to the crime watch team. Is he still connected to it. If so, it begs a question of impartiality surely. yes 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 11:19

His wife / partner Bridget O'Donnell was involved with Crimewatch reconstructions but isn't now.

http://bridget-odonnell.com
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.10.13 11:26

I've often wondered this along the years but why has the Madeleine campaign not really focussed upon/included France?

There is no French page on the Find Madeleine website.

The latest major broadcast as far as I'm aware isn't going to France - yes France! that big landmass with a huge population, a vast coastline, a road system from Portugal through Spain through France to Belgium and a gateway to many other countries, a shengen country in fact.

I do realise the McCanns didn't get a warm welcome from the French Press in the early days but why would that stop Scotland Yard wishing to gain television exposure to an enormous population? Did they try? Do Scotland Yard think French people don't go on holiday to Portugal?

Even Gerry admitted the family went on holiday to France this year (I hope he remembered to take his holiday pack and a pile of posters). So why is France not in the equation?

I looked up Le Parisien (French newspaper) and there are things being reported re Madeleine. Sadly, I don't speak French so I haven't a clue what they're saying. Perhaps someone on the forum can have a look at recent French Press reports.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 11.10.13 11:34

I have a (very very very) faint hope that all this is so that in the future the McCanns cannot claim that they will have an unfair trial because of negative publicity about them.

This COULD be another reason for the timing of the Crimewatch programme (ie while the libel trial is going so badly for them) - in the hope that the process/outcome of the libel trial will be overshadowed by all this crap, taking public opinion in the direction of "oh the poor McCanns" again.

It's a bit odd that the Star online report of the libel trial, repeating what was actually said in court and therefore I presume not libellous, has apparently been whooshed.

On the other hand, clearly the Crimewatch programme has taken some time to make.

I don't know what to think, really. Surely ALL the detectives involved cannot be going along with this. Why would so many millions of pounds be spent on a whitewash? Or is there something so extremely awful which must be covered up no matter the cost, and the millions of pounds are worth it so that people can say "well, they wouldn't have spent so much on a whitewash, so it can't be one"?

Or is everybody involved just completely incompetent?

They clearly can't be looking for a live child, can they, or they would have released the e-fits before? And have they now got actual evidence that an abduction did take place? And how will SY explain away things like the dogs (both of them wrongly  alerting in every single instance?), refusal to answer questions whilst acknowledging that such a refusal was hindering the search, the inconsistencies/reworking of stories/downright lies?

I'm so confused.

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.10.13 12:02

The BBC are getting another contact from me via their website : I might seem pedantic but I do not care. Kirsty Young [ I believe it is her voice in the trailer] says the case CAPTIVATED people.

Not captured the attention, but captivated. Does she know what this verb means?

It is not a case of being enchanted or fascinated by the disappearance of a young child.

Maddie might have been grown up to be a captivating woman.

The case of her disappearance and possible, no, probable demise is not CAPTIVATING in the slightest.

Stupid, disgusting bunch of f****g t*****s.

The UK public pay their licence fees for this ?

No wonder many are cancelling their licence and watching BBC i player instead.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum