The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT Mm11

The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT Mm11

The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT Regist10

The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT Empty The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT

Post by Jill Havern 09.04.10 22:48

Posted by Ironside on Textusa

Jennifer Murats son Robert ,was made an ARGUIDO May 15th, 12 days after Maddie vanished.

Jennifer, like her son reads and speaks Portuguese fluently. Jennifer found out about Madeleine from her daughter Samantha, who lives in Exeter. Samantha telephoned her mother to give her the news.

And Portugal? was there no news on Portuguese radio or television?

Jennifer also the same day May 15th, made a police statement. However, Jennifers statement reads more like her life story. It is really quiet extrordinary. We hear of Robert at just one month old . She speaks of property in ruins and the rebuiding of. Jennifer also speaks of Roberts personal life, the breakdown of his marriage to DAWN and mentions his daughter.

Jennifer even discusses Roberts sex life, or lack of ,as she told him not to bring anyone back to the house to 'sleep'.

Roberts widowed mother then goes back in time to speak of Roberts eye injury and an injury to his knee when a child.

Jennifer then seems to remember the reason for being at the Police Station,she tells her story. Because she had been in Portugal for a long time and knew many people she decided to mount a 'POST' to collect information in order to be able to determine things about the subject and thus could channel them to the competent authorities.

For three days ( Fri. 11/05 Sat. 12/05 and Sun 13/05) she was at the 'POST' mounted near to the cinema . Having obtained some information, that she gave to Robert who, in turn, gave it to the police.

Her idea was to try to sensitise people not to feel intimidated by the presence of Police and lead them to give all the information they knew.

At this juncture, I feel I have to make a comment, for as Bizarre as this case has become I find this the most BIZARRE of all.

This was a police investigation , an elderly lady is allowed to collect information and pass onto her son who in turn passes onto police.

Jennifer now turns to the night in question May 3rd 2007. Jennifer says she was at home all night with her son. About 19h50 she went to 'Batista' supermarket to buy bread. This is Jennifers police statement. However, in inteviews she has said that she returned at 20.00 after walking her dogs, returning to the house the same time as Robert.

Later,having also eaten,they sat in the kitchen talking long into the night. Finally ,at almost midnight they went to their rooms.

Jennifer is questioned a little more and she explains that while they were talking in the kitchen, she recalls having heard a siren ringing at least once. Although not usual,she also did not 'connect' because it could possibly have been an Ambulance.

Robert Murat told Martin Brunt that he too heard a siren that night. Martin while in PDL did two things ,he asked everyone who knew Murat if they had seen him the night of the 3rd. no one had seen Robert that night. He also asked everyone he could find if they had heard a siren that night. No ,he found no one who had heard a siren.

Jennifer Murat has accused Metodo 3 of bribing witnesses ,to change their accounts and has said she fears they are working to frame her son.

Jennifer also testified to the BBC's PANORAMA programme that her son had never left the Villa and branded the McCanns friends 'LIARS'.

The Murats home CASA LILIANA'S garden was dug up, the pool drained. Nothing was found.

ROBERT MURATS remark 'This is the biggest Fuck Up on the PLANET'. A remark to this day I find puzzling.

The meeting with BRIAN KENNEDY, the McCanns backer and Robert Murat even stranger.
What they spoke of we shall never know.

I do have one thought and that is Jennifer ,Roberts mother. Jennifer was a nurse and speaks fluent Portuguese.,

Did Jennifer try to help the Mccanns in some way ?, did she do something illegal out of kindness. Two different stories as to why she was not at home before 8 pm...

Was Robert Murat framed to silence his mother?

Mother and son ,sitting in a kitchen,in total silence, afraid ,waiting ,and the only sound was a siren .Jennifer thought may have been an Ambulance, now why would she think that?
IRONSIDE

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2010/04/enigma-of-jennifer-anne-murat.html
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT Empty Re: The ENIGMA of Jennifer Anne MURAT

Post by littlepixie 09.04.10 23:38

What would be classed as illegal though? Obtaining medication or medical supplies for the McC's or maybe translating for them in a medical situation. I have always had loads of sympathy for Jenny Murat - I even wept when I saw her campervan lined up in the garage with all the other suspect cars for Eddie to sniff.
I didn't know she was gathering info at her little stall near the cinema though, I thought she was handing out leaflets/posters trying to help.

Ironsides post gives food for thought.

eta. thanks for posting this JKH.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 10.04.10 0:00

I knew she set up a wee stall - but near a cinema? That confuses me as I do not recall any cinema in Luz?
I did visit a cinema a few times, but that was way up a backstreet in Lagos and I doubt she would set up her stall there.
Where is there a cinema in Luz?
Thanks
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 10.04.10 0:22

I haven't been to Luz listener, I was just getting the cinema thing from Ironside's post.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 10.04.10 0:43

littlepixie wrote:I haven't been to Luz listener, I was just getting the cinema thing from Ironside's post.

Hi littlepixie,
Understood!
I am just trying to understand why Ironsides post mentioned a cinema? I thought Mrs. Murats stall was in Luz - which did not have a cinema?
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum