The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Angelique on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:22 am

@PeterMac wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
@sharonl wrote:According to Twitter, the "proposed" reconstruction on BBC Crime-Watch was filmed in Spain 6 months ago.  If that is correct, then then the alleged "new suspect" is not new at all and Scotland Yard have had over 6 months to do something about him. Why did they not bring this man to our attention 6 months ago.
Jigsaw man is good name - but I am sorry Mr Redwood, you'll never solve this one, not whilst you have far too many wrong pieces and far too many pieces missing.
Filmed six months ago - so as someone pointed out on this forum round about anniversary time and the  pics with the very sad faces.  The saddest faces  we have ever seen in fact iirc.
And so SY and the McCanns are content to let the abductor rape and otherwise abuse Madeleine for 6 months longer, just so that the programme can fit into a convenient slot ? ?
Would ANY parent allow this ?
Would any professional Police Officer allow this ?
Would any police officer's supervisory officer allow this ?
Yes, well this does look like the McCanns are leading Redwood by the nose. I agree that this supposed suspect is just distraction for the plebs while the libel trial is proceeding.

I think this nonsense about pieces of jigsaw are just to keep people interested in looking for someone, anyone really. But giving it a special name - "jigsaw" - is a bit like lure to reel people in. Which makes me think that all this media stuff has an ulterior motive. I still think that whoever is behind the disappearance of Madeleine has given permission for the Fund and the mass media speculation to continue for as long as possible.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 am

Just watched Daybreak with their Scottish TV Allie bragging about how well SY are doing and the release of this picture.  There again it is one of the few things they discuss other than X factor and how wonderful anything Scottish is (that isn't a snipe at Scottish people I like them Wink ) as well as belittling men.

Apparently independent observations have recognized the PJ botched up the investigation, who are these independent people?

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:16 am

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sharonl wrote:According to Twitter, the "proposed" reconstruction on BBC Crime-Watch was filmed in Spain 6 months ago.  If that is correct, then then the alleged "new suspect" is not new at all and Scotland Yard have had over 6 months to do something about him. Why did they not bring this man to our attention 6 months ago.

Jigsaw man is good name - but I am sorry Mr Redwood, you'll never solve this one, not whilst you have far too many wrong pieces and far too many pieces missing.
If correct, that would suggest the following sequence of events:

1. Final libel trial in McCanns v Amaral fixed for January 2013

2. McCanns approach Amaral at the last minute to try to negotiate a 'setlement' - case postponed for at least six months

3. Amaral refuses a deal

4. Court fixes the final trial hearing date for September 2013

5. McCanns & Scotland Yard & BBC enter into negotiations and plot a programme to go out during the trial - based on 'a bloke seen near the apartment'.
Perhaps that is why Mitchell was seen entering Scotland Yard back in Mach of this year, as tweeted by an observer (an ex-Sky reporter?). Mitchell was quick to deny the report - mentioning conspiracy theorists etc.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum