The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by aquila on 09.10.13 20:23

@Daisy wrote:My bet's on this being the next e-fit, I don't believe it's ever been shown before (I may be wrong) so I guess they can get away with calling it 'new' or 'fresh' information. Carol Tranmer's (second) statement is very interesting reading.

MISSING FROM FILES Carole Tranmer

Original interview and identikit not included in DVD:

In the interview of Carole Tranmer on 22nd April 2008, as recorded on DVD, reference is made more than once to a statement given by her to Leics police on 8 May 2007, and to an identikit that was created with the assistance of a police officer from Reading.


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAROL_TRANMER.htm
Hi Daisy (good to see you here roses )

I'm with you on this. Thanks for the link. Definitely worth reading every scrap of this interview.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Guest on 09.10.13 20:30

@aquila wrote:
@Daisy wrote:My bet's on this being the next e-fit, I don't believe it's ever been shown before (I may be wrong) so I guess they can get away with calling it 'new' or 'fresh' information. Carol Tranmer's (second) statement is very interesting reading.

MISSING FROM FILES Carole Tranmer

Original interview and identikit not included in DVD:

In the interview of Carole Tranmer on 22nd April 2008, as recorded on DVD, reference is made more than once to a statement given by her to Leics police on 8 May 2007, and to an identikit that was created with the assistance of a police officer from Reading.


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAROL_TRANMER.htm
Hi Daisy (good to see you here roses )

I'm with you on this. Thanks for the link. Definitely worth reading every scrap of this interview.
Interesting thread here on Carol Tranmer....

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3890-police-interview-carol-tramner-pamela-fenn-s-niece?highlight=carol+tranmar

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Lance De Boils on 09.10.13 20:32

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The renowned forensic psychologist Paul Britton wrote a book called The Jigsaw Man.

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/paul+britton/the+jigsaw+man/5372870/

As far as I know, he hasn't commented publicly on the McCann case; it would be interesting to hear what he thinks.
I read that. Interesting book.

However, iirc, he wrote about the indicators of Stag's guilt in the Rachel Nickell murder case. ooops

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Guest on 09.10.13 20:39

Oops indeed; it has to be said though that Colin Stagg wasn't the most savoury character and he did if I recall correctly have some knowledge of the crime scene which wasn't made public.

Rachel's son was interviewed by the police and was able to provide a description (admittedly it fitted a lot of people) of the attacker.

He was at just 3 a little older than the twins but it certainly would have been interesting to hear what they had to say about the day their sister disappeared.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by ShuBob on 09.10.13 20:49

@aquila wrote:
@Daisy wrote:My bet's on this being the next e-fit, I don't believe it's ever been shown before (I may be wrong) so I guess they can get away with calling it 'new' or 'fresh' information. Carol Tranmer's (second) statement is very interesting reading.

MISSING FROM FILES Carole Tranmer

Original interview and identikit not included in DVD:

In the interview of Carole Tranmer on 22nd April 2008, as recorded on DVD, reference is made more than once to a statement given by her to Leics police on 8 May 2007, and to an identikit that was created with the assistance of a police officer from Reading.


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAROL_TRANMER.htm
Hi Daisy (good to see you here roses )

I'm with you on this. Thanks for the link. Definitely worth reading every scrap of this interview.
I'm with you two yes 

The man Tranmer saw may bear a striking resemblance to the man the Smiths saw. Strangely enough, the McCanns never promoted the Smiths' sighting like they did with Bundleman, Cooper Man, Victoria Beckham look-a-like etc.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by ShuBob on 09.10.13 20:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oops indeed; it has to be said though that Colin Stagg wasn't the most savoury character and he did if I recall correctly have some knowledge of the crime scene which wasn't made public.

Rachel's son was interviewed by the police and was able to provide a description (admittedly it fitted a lot of people) of the attacker.

He was at just 3 a little older than the twins but it certainly would have been interesting to hear what they had to say about the day their sister disappeared.
From what I recall, the boy's description matched that of the killer when he was eventually apprehended. The boy was able to give some specific details.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.10.13 20:56

@ShuBob wrote:The man Tranmer saw may bear a striking resemblance to the man the Smiths saw. Strangely enough, the McCanns never promoted the Smiths' sighting like they did with Bundleman, Cooper Man, Victoria Beckham look-a-like etc.
 The so-called Channel 4 'Mockumentary' in May 2009 was the very first time, ShuBob, that the McCann Team linked 'Smith man' to 'Tanner man/bundle man'.

'Smith man' was gradually brought into things more and more after that until, in May 2011, we find him mentioned three times in 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann, on pages 98 and 328-329 and then in the Appendix, pages 370-372, where Dr McCann creates an elobarate chart over three pages showing the 'similarities' between the two sightings, 45 minutes apart. She adds the helpful note (p. 371) that "the similarities speak for themselves".

Well, this bit certainly didn't:

'Tanner man / bundle man': "Hair - Thick, dark, slightly longer at the back"

'Smith man': "Hair - short, brown".


It is very hard indeed to imagine an abductor who managed to get Madeleine out of Apartment G5A between 9.11pm and 9.14pm then deciding to stroll around Praia da Luz, still carrying Madeleine, until seen by the Smith family at 10.00pm.

Interestingly, Dr Kate McCann even links the two 'sightings' in the index, where the heading is:

Man carrying child sighting [singular]

while underneath that overall heading, there are separate references for:

Rue da Escola Primaria [Smith man] and then
Rue Dr Agostinho da Silva [Tanner man/bundleman].

I am very doubtful as to whether we will see Crimewatch/Redwood claim that this 'new suspect' is the same as Tanner man/bundleman/Smith man all rolled into one, as it were.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13964
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by pennylane on 09.10.13 20:59

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:The man Tranmer saw may bear a striking resemblance to the man the Smiths saw. Strangely enough, the McCanns never promoted the Smiths' sighting like they did with Bundleman, Cooper Man, Victoria Beckham look-a-like etc.
 The so-called Channel 4 'Mockumentary' in May 2009 was the very first time, ShuBob, that the McCann Team linked 'Smith man' to 'Tanner man/bundle man'.

'Smith man' was gradually brought into things more and more after that until, in May 2011, we find him mentioned three times in 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann, on pages 98 and 328-329 and then in the Appendix, pages 370-372, where Dr McCann creates an elobarate chart over three pages showing the 'similarities' between the two sightings, 45 minutes apart. She adds the helpful note (p. 371) that "the similarities speak for themselves".

Well, this bit certainly didn't:

'Tanner man / bundle man': "Hair - Thick, dark, slightly longer at the back"

'Smith man': "Hair - short, brown".

It is very hard indeed to imagine an abductor who managed to get Madeleine out of Apartment G5A between 9.11pm and 9.14pm then deciding to stroll around Praia da Luz, still carrying Madeleine, until seen by the Smith family at 10.00pm.

Interestingly, Dr Kate McCann even links the two 'sightings' in the index, where the heading is:

Man carrying child sighting [singular]

while underneath that overall heading, there are separate references for:

Rue da Escola Primaria [Smith man] and then
Rue Dr Agostinho da Silva [Tanner man/bundleman].

I am very doubtful as to whether we will see Crimewatch/Redwood claim that this 'new suspect' is the same as Tanner man/bundleman/Smith man all rolled into one, as it were.


Yep, the gruesome twosome wouldn't touch the Smith family sighting with a barge pole.... not until the case was good and cold and they could morph bundleman from a Gerry McCann lookalike into a dark haired, ethnic looking dude. So much for 'no stone unturned.' dance

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by ShuBob on 09.10.13 21:00

@Tony Bennett wrote:[..]

I am very doubtful as to whether we will see Crimewatch/Redwood claim that this 'new suspect' is the same as Tanner man/bundleman/Smith man all rolled into one, as it were.
With any luck, they would have separated Tanner Man from Smiths' Man and Tramner's Man. Tanner Man lacks credibility unless she has changed her statement yet again.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Seek truth on 09.10.13 21:46

So much criticising of the portuguese police without a clue about the case. Funny how some people  can't be bothered to read about the case before speaking!

So funny cant stop laughing

laugh

Seek truth

Posts : 447
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by JackieL on 09.10.13 22:27

From the Mail's article:

"However, police are currently unsure how the man might be connected to the case and are appealing for more witnesses to come forward."


So not exactly a 'suspect' then.


JackieL

Posts : 221
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 09.10.13 23:10


GRACEFUL1

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : U.K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by russiandoll on 09.10.13 23:12

more missing pieces of the jigsaw : since Kate McCann in yet another disparaging remark in her bewwwk of the treewth said that Jane Tanner was taken by police to a look-out in a van like Sooty's, there are 2 more persons of interest SY need to trace and eliminate


____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.10.13 23:15

@russiandoll wrote:more missing pieces of the jigsaw : since Kate McCann in yet another disparaging remark in her bewwwk of the treewth said that Jane Tanner was taken by police to a look-out in a van like Sooty's, there are 2 more persons of interest SY need to trace and eliminate

Is Sweep the one with the 'ugly, pock-marked face'?

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13964
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by russiandoll on 09.10.13 23:36

How dare you.........Sweep is my favourite!

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by lj on 09.10.13 23:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:From joana morais blog

This is the press conference re the e-fit of the Victoria Beckham lookalike.

Pieces of the jigsaw mentioned again. Clarrie and Dave Edgar in full flow. It's just over 30 minutes long.

http://blip.tv/joana-morais-tv/mccanns-press-conference-the-farce-2464948
And what a strange jigsaw this is.

The Pope was part of this jigsaw.

So was Kevin Halligen.

And Antonio Giminez Raso.

And a prominent northern Freemason.

No doubt at the very centre of this jigsaw should be Madeleine herself.

Is she not the 'missing piece' in this entire jigsaw?

thumbup 

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Ribisl on 09.10.13 23:59

@Tony Bennett wrote:snipped

No doubt at the very centre of this jigsaw should be Madeleine herself.

Is she not the 'missing piece' in this entire jigsaw?
Yes, and this puzzle will never be solved without that vital piece. *BODY*

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by MoonGoddess on 10.10.13 1:02



He's seen the papers!!

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by aquila on 10.10.13 1:05

@MoonGoddess wrote:

He's seen the papers!!
It's a pity this image can't be altered to show the missing piece of the jigsaw (the black bit on the floor) in the testicular area of the police and the press.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by macgee on 10.10.13 6:58

will this e-fit not need to be 6 1/2 years - digitally age enhanced to show how jigsaw man now looks .

macgee

Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by sharonl on 10.10.13 7:15

According to Twitter, the "proposed" reconstruction on BBC Crime-Watch was filmed in Spain 6 months ago. If that is correct, then then the alleged "new suspect" is not new at all and Scotland Yard have had over 6 months to do something about him. Why did they not bring this man to our attention 6 months ago.

Jigsaw man is good name - but I am sorry Mr Redwood, you'll never solve this one, not whilst you have far too many wrong pieces and far too many pieces missing.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.10.13 7:56

@sharonl wrote:According to Twitter, the "proposed" reconstruction on BBC Crime-Watch was filmed in Spain 6 months ago.  If that is correct, then then the alleged "new suspect" is not new at all and Scotland Yard have had over 6 months to do something about him. Why did they not bring this man to our attention 6 months ago.

Jigsaw man is good name - but I am sorry Mr Redwood, you'll never solve this one, not whilst you have far too many wrong pieces and far too many pieces missing.
If correct, that would suggest the following sequence of events:

1. Final libel trial in McCanns v Amaral fixed for January 2013

2. McCanns approach Amaral at the last minute to try to negotiate a 'setlement' - case postponed for at least six months

3. Amaral refuses a deal

4. Court fixes the final trial hearing date for September 2013

5. McCanns & Scotland Yard & BBC enter into negotiations and plot a programme to go out during the trial - based on 'a bloke seen near the apartment'.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13964
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by aiyoyo on 10.10.13 8:13

@sharonl wrote:According to Twitter, the "proposed" reconstruction on BBC Crime-Watch was filmed in Spain 6 months ago.  If that is correct, then then the alleged "new suspect" is not new at all and Scotland Yard have had over 6 months to do something about him. Why did they not bring this man to our attention 6 months ago.

Jigsaw man is good name - but I am sorry Mr Redwood, you'll never solve this one, not whilst you have far too many wrong pieces and far too many pieces missing.
April period, that's about right. That might explain the weepy Mccanns photographed in May.
I suspect a lot of things reported in the press are not actions pending by the Yard as perceived, but actions already completed only belated reported.
The Yard are further along then they let on.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 8:28

@sharonl wrote:According to Twitter, the "proposed" reconstruction on BBC Crime-Watch was filmed in Spain 6 months ago.  If that is correct, then then the alleged "new suspect" is not new at all and Scotland Yard have had over 6 months to do something about him. Why did they not bring this man to our attention 6 months ago.

Jigsaw man is good name - but I am sorry Mr Redwood, you'll never solve this one, not whilst you have far too many wrong pieces and far too many pieces missing.
Filmed six months ago - so as someone pointed out on this forum round about anniversary time and the  pics with the very sad faces.  The saddest faces  we have ever seen in fact iirc.

plebgate

Posts : 5443
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Jigsaw man' - another missing piece of the jigsaw

Post by PeterMac on 10.10.13 9:06

@plebgate wrote:
@sharonl wrote:According to Twitter, the "proposed" reconstruction on BBC Crime-Watch was filmed in Spain 6 months ago.  If that is correct, then then the alleged "new suspect" is not new at all and Scotland Yard have had over 6 months to do something about him. Why did they not bring this man to our attention 6 months ago.
Jigsaw man is good name - but I am sorry Mr Redwood, you'll never solve this one, not whilst you have far too many wrong pieces and far too many pieces missing.
Filmed six months ago - so as someone pointed out on this forum round about anniversary time and the  pics with the very sad faces.  The saddest faces  we have ever seen in fact iirc.
And so SY and the McCanns are content to let the abductor rape and otherwise abuse Madeleine for 6 months longer, just so that the programme can fit into a convenient slot ? ?
Would ANY parent allow this ?
Would any professional Police Officer allow this ?
Would any police officer's supervisory officer allow this ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum