The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.10.13 14:29

Could we refer to the "E-fit" picture as the "E-fit UP" picture?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.10.13 14:44

PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB
Canada AM called to ask me about the new Scotland Yard "suspect." I told them it was bollocks. I will not be on in the morning. #McCann

Oh dear!
big grin big grin big grin 

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by galena on 10.10.13 14:51

@jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Comments ARE allowed on the article from the Mail re the new e-fit  (few comments there already)..........


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450854/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-picture-released-police.html
I love this little tit bit from that news article :  " However, police are currently unsure how the man might be connected to the case and are appealing for more witnesses to come forward ".

Its probably one that's been dismissed already by the Portuguese Investigation ? Don't you just love it !!!


Umm - this is a holiday resort of course there were people seen near the apartment.  Unless they were acting suspiciously - ie trying to break in, or seen carrying off a small child I don't see how on earth this makes them 'suspects'!

galena

Posts : 286
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.10.13 14:59

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/435689/Madeleine-McCann-police-have-new-suspect

Madeleine McCann police have new suspect

A NEW image of a potential suspect for the kidnap of Madeleine McCann could provide a dramatic breakthrough in the case.
By: John Twomey Published: Thu, October 10, 2013
______________________

So, now MORPHED from 'possible witness, POI' to 'new' SUSPECT!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by nobodythereeither on 10.10.13 15:05

What I don't understand is this, and sorry if it's already been discussed and I've missed it.

There is - apparently an e-fit of a completely new suspect, witness, somebody hanging about somewhere near 5A at a time which SY think is relevant.

IF (and we don't know yet) the implication is that this person could be (drum roll) THE ABDUCTOR, then where does that leave Jane Tanner's story of a man (or, lest we forget, a woman) carrying a bundle/child/Maddie in the distinctive pyjamas she was definitely wearing that night away from 5A?

And IF Jane Tanner's story has been discounted in favour of e-fit story, then where does that leave Jane Tanner?

She was "mistaken"?

She was hallucinating?

She saw a ghost?

She - (whisper it) lied?

Lot of questions raised, no?

Quite apart, of course, from the ones about how e-fit man climbed out of the window carrying a child. And many others.

SallyPelt, if SY can conclusively prove that the McCanns have/had  no knowledge at all of what happened to Madeleine, I'll eat my hat. But unfortunately, unlike Portugal, police files aren't made public in the UK, are they?

And it's very difficult to prove a negative, so they will have to come up with conclusive proof that there was indeed an abduction, if that's the way the wind is blowing.

____________________


nobodythereeither

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by tigger on 10.10.13 15:07

@galena wrote:
@jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Comments ARE allowed on the article from the Mail re the new e-fit  (few comments there already)..........


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450854/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-picture-released-police.html
I love this little tit bit from that news article :  " However, police are currently unsure how the man might be connected to the case and are appealing for more witnesses to come forward ".

Its probably one that's been dismissed already by the Portuguese Investigation ? Don't you just love it !!!


Umm - this is a holiday resort of course there were people seen near the apartment.  Unless they were acting suspiciously - ie trying to break in, or seen carrying off a small child I don't see how on earth this makes them 'suspects'!
Based on the many and differing descriptions of suspicious  characters hanging around 5a  it must have been more like Piccadilly Circus.  Cigarette man, creepy man, egg man, George Harrison, this new smart one, the mysterious blond man, the one with the van, Murat  or Murat double, the list gets longer all the time.
Is there a little list of people who can easily be missed?

Forgot the burglar, the burglar"s listening mate..laughat 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by tasprin on 10.10.13 15:11

They'll have to come up with a time and location for this individual so we'll be able to check the files to see who else was there at that time and place.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.10.13 15:12

tigger:
Based on the many and differing descriptions of suspicious  characters hanging around 5a  it must have been more like Piccadilly Circus.  Cigarette man, creepy man, egg man, George Harrison, this new smart one, the mysterious blond man, the one with the van, Murat  or Murat double, the list gets longer all the time.
Is there a little list of people who can easily be missed?
Forgot the burglar, the burglar"s listening mate..
_____________________________________

Burglar man, Jigsaw man, Cleaner man, Laundry man, Taxi man and not forgetting JT's.... Invisible man.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 15:18

Good post Nobodythere.

I was also thinking that, having read the report from the Daily Express that the SY called it an Appeal could it be possible that the SY have in fact been pretty canny?  No shouting at me please - I know, I know:smilie: , but I am trying to be optimistic.   I will welcome being "shot down" so to speak as who knows what questions arise from debate.

A Crimewatch prog. with both parents there, giving a direct appeal to the abductor - will they have body language experts watching  the parents whilst this is going on?

Maybe this appeal is the only way SY could get the parents in front of a camera with - a new suspect?  We read that this was at the request of SY, but who knows?

We did read that the parents turned down a request for them to take part in the reconstruction, but of course this might just be made up report, but if it is the case that would not have gone down well imo.

Until we know for sure whether this is an appeal and not an appeal with reconstruction(not just of man outside building) I will keep my open mind hat on and will soon find out.

If there is another case to be aired on the same show, I can't see how there will be time for an indepth recon. anyway.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by tigger on 10.10.13 15:19

@jeanmonroe wrote:tigger:
Based on the many and differing descriptions of suspicious  characters hanging around 5a  it must have been more like Piccadilly Circus.  Cigarette man, creepy man, egg man, George Harrison, this new smart one, the mysterious blond man, the one with the van, Murat  or Murat double, the list gets longer all the time.
Is there a little list of people who can easily be missed?
Forgot the burglar, the burglar"s listening mate..
_____________________________________

Burglar man, Jigsaw man, Cleaner man, Laundry man and not forgetting JT's.... Invisible man.
...and whatever happened to those 6, 7, 8, British cleaners? the soothing couple......splat 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 15:23

@ultimaThule wrote:I was so gobsmacked by this sentence "A family source said: "The time will soon come when Kate can help shut up her accuser for good" it was all I could do to simply post the article (above)

It's not at all surprising that the McCanns' have sought to up the ante over the past few weeks and it's going to get a whole worse before it gets better - but, for FFS, what is the Express thinking of by allowing itself to be used to transmit a threat of this nature to the DEFENDANT in a trial which has been initiated and pursued by the McCanns?
friends

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.10.13 15:24

BBC ‘buried’ cuts good news
THE BBC was accused yesterday of “burying” a survey that showed people think most public services have not been made worse by spending cuts.
____________________________________________________

Had to change my nappy when i read this bit!

"A BBC spokeswoman said: “There will be disagreements about the reporting of any story. This has been reported widely across the BBC. We are satisfied that our coverage is fair, balanced and impartial.”
________________________________

So the BBC's 'coverage' of Madeleine's 'case', on 14th October, 2013, will also be, BEYOND doubt, "FAIR, BALANCED and IMPARTIAL"

Won't it?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by sallypelt on 10.10.13 15:27

RT @JerryLawton: Madeleine #McCann parents baffled why Crimewatch special about her disappearance won't be shown in Portugal http://t.co/bR…

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 15:29

@sallypelt wrote:RT @JerryLawton: Madeleine #McCann parents baffled why Crimewatch special about her disappearance won't be shown in Portugal http://t.co/bR…
Why aren't they baffled that it was not filmed in Portugal.   I certainly am.

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by tasprin on 10.10.13 15:29

@plebgate wrote:Good post Nobodythere.

I was also thinking that, having read the report from the Daily Express that the SY called it an Appeal could it be possible that the SY have in fact been pretty canny?  No shouting at me please - I know, I know:smilie: , but I am trying to be optimistic.   I will welcome being "shot down" so to speak as who knows what questions arise from debate.

A Crimewatch prog. with both parents there, giving a direct appeal to the abductor - will they have body language experts watching  the parents whilst this is going on?

Maybe this appeal is the only way SY could get the parents in front of a camera with - a new suspect?  We read that this was at the request of SY, but who knows?

We did read that the parents turned down a request for them to take part in the reconstruction, but of course this might just be made up report, but if it is the case that would not have gone down well imo.

Until we know for sure whether this is an appeal and not an appeal with reconstruction(not just of man outside building) I will keep my open mind hat on and will soon find out.

If there is another case to be aired on the same show, I can't see how there will be time for an indepth recon. anyway.
They've had a long time to perfect their act. As they're always insisting Madeleine is still alive, I'd like to see them speak directly to her which is something they never do.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 15:34

@jeanmonroe wrote:BBC ‘buried’ cuts good news
THE BBC was accused yesterday of “burying” a survey that showed people think most public services have not been made worse by spending cuts.
____________________________________________________

Had to change my nappy when i read this bit!

"A BBC spokeswoman said: “There will be disagreements about the reporting of any story. This has been reported widely across the BBC. We are satisfied that our coverage is fair, balanced and impartial.”

So 'coverage' of Madeleine's 'case' will also be, no doubt, FAIR, BALANCED and IMPARTIAL.

Won't it?
O ye of little faith... of course it will. 

It's good ol' Aunty Beeb innit?  She's a nashunul treasure an' all that.  Ain't she the 1 wot does the baking? Evryfink comes out a right treat wen she's cooking up a load of cod.
'.

[waves to herd of flying pigs]

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.10.13 15:34

@tasprin wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Good post Nobodythere.

I was also thinking that, having read the report from the Daily Express that the SY called it an Appeal could it be possible that the SY have in fact been pretty canny?  No shouting at me please - I know, I know:smilie: , but I am trying to be optimistic.   I will welcome being "shot down" so to speak as who knows what questions arise from debate.

A Crimewatch prog. with both parents there, giving a direct appeal to the abductor - will they have body language experts watching  the parents whilst this is going on?

Maybe this appeal is the only way SY could get the parents in front of a camera with - a new suspect?  We read that this was at the request of SY, but who knows?

We did read that the parents turned down a request for them to take part in the reconstruction, but of course this might just be made up report, but if it is the case that would not have gone down well imo.

Until we know for sure whether this is an appeal and not an appeal with reconstruction(not just of man outside building) I will keep my open mind hat on and will soon find out.

If there is another case to be aired on the same show, I can't see how there will be time for an indepth recon. anyway.
They've had a long time to perfect their act. As they're always insisting Madeleine is still alive, I'd like to see them speak directly to her which is something they never do.
And offer the 'abductor' directly on TV, EVERYTHING they own, except the twins, and if that's not enough everything their families OWN in exchange for Madeleine.
All the 'fund', all their houses, all their friends 'reward' money, in short, EVERYTHING they have.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by PeterMac on 10.10.13 15:43

We've got really good "substantive evidence" but we are going to wait, so that Madeleine can be raped and abused a few more times before 14th
She wil be used to it by now, so she probably won't mind . . .

CAN THIS REALLY BE THE ACTION OF A PROFESSIONAL POLICE OFFICER AND LOVING PARENTS ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 15:49

Was that a comment from a source or SY PeterM?

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by ShuBob on 10.10.13 15:50

@PeterMac wrote:We've got really good "substantive evidence" but we are going to wait, so that Madeleine can be raped and abused a few more times before 14th
She wil be used to it by now, so she probably won't mind . . .

CAN THIS REALLY BE THE ACTION OF A PROFESSIONAL POLICE OFFICER AND LOVING PARENTS ?
No.....unless the police know that she's no longer alive and also have a good idea of the identity/identities of the culprit(s). That's the only option that makes sense to me.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 15:51

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@tasprin wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Good post Nobodythere.

I was also thinking that, having read the report from the Daily Express that the SY called it an Appeal could it be possible that the SY have in fact been pretty canny?  No shouting at me please - I know, I know:smilie: , but I am trying to be optimistic.   I will welcome being "shot down" so to speak as who knows what questions arise from debate.

A Crimewatch prog. with both parents there, giving a direct appeal to the abductor - will they have body language experts watching  the parents whilst this is going on?

Maybe this appeal is the only way SY could get the parents in front of a camera with - a new suspect?  We read that this was at the request of SY, but who knows?

We did read that the parents turned down a request for them to take part in the reconstruction, but of course this might just be made up report, but if it is the case that would not have gone down well imo.

Until we know for sure whether this is an appeal and not an appeal with reconstruction(not just of man outside building) I will keep my open mind hat on and will soon find out.

If there is another case to be aired on the same show, I can't see how there will be time for an indepth recon. anyway.
They've had a long time to perfect their act. As they're always insisting Madeleine is still alive, I'd like to see them speak directly to her which is something they never do.
And offer the 'abductor' directly on TV, EVERYTHING they own, except the twins, and if that's not enough everything their families OWN in exchange for Madeleine.
All the 'fund', all their houses, all their friends 'reward' money, in short, EVERYTHING they have.
In common with all right-minded parents, if my child (god forbid) were to be abducted I'd crawl naked on broken glass, walk through a fiery furnace, and give everything I own to get her back - and I'd sacrifice my life for hers any day.

The McCanns could so easily have got away with it scot (no pun intended) free... they aren't as clever as they, and some others, seem to think.  It ain't over till the fat lady sings and she still in the dressing room.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reconstruction In Spain

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 15:51

Very often I am thought to be considered to be a very non-cynical person by those who think they know me well, Sorry, can't help it:

Seems to me the only half-way credible reconstruction feasible in Spain, would be of one or more IVF fertilization efforts, performed on an anonymous Spanish sheep

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by nobodythereeither on 10.10.13 15:52

@ShuBob wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:We've got really good "substantive evidence" but we are going to wait, so that Madeleine can be raped and abused a few more times before 14th
She wil be used to it by now, so she probably won't mind . . .

CAN THIS REALLY BE THE ACTION OF A PROFESSIONAL POLICE OFFICER AND LOVING PARENTS ?
No.....unless the police know that she's no longer alive and also have a good idea of the identity/identities of the culprit(s). That's the only option that makes sense to me.
And to me. Assuming that they are indeed carrying out a bona fide investigation.

nobodythereeither

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 15:53

@Taspirin and JeanM - yes we have waited for that a long time.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by AndyB on 10.10.13 16:01

@ShuBob wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:We've got really good "substantive evidence" but we are going to wait, so that Madeleine can be raped and abused a few more times before 14th
She wil be used to it by now, so she probably won't mind . . .

CAN THIS REALLY BE THE ACTION OF A PROFESSIONAL POLICE OFFICER AND LOVING PARENTS ?
No.....unless the police know that she's no longer alive and also have a good idea of the identity/identities of the culprit(s). That's the only option that makes sense to me.
Were it not for the inclusion of "loving parents" I would agree that PeteMac is initimating that all might not be as it appears. However as he has bracketed both police and parents I suspect that he is railing against the ineffectiveness of both

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum