The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Mm11

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Mm11

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Regist10

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Empty Re: PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann.

Post by plebgate 08.10.13 22:02

russiandoll wrote:But all 3 had fallen asleep or so we are told when they left 5a.

I am more interested to see the excessively tired child left alone with her 2 year old siblings while Daddy was out and Mummy took a shower.

I wonder what they will be filmed doing?

colouring quietly?

sticker book game?

fighting over toys/books?

fighting over cuddlecat?

running around?

climbing on furniture?

how long on average is a quick shower, and why not wait until Daddy was back, if it could be done so quickly, once children asleep?

They had a full hour from when kids asleep didn't they?
 Given that the reason crèche was out was that the children needed to be asleep before it opened?

It is going to be interesting viewing.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

An excessively tired child, prone to nose bleeds.   As a non medical person I would not have left my child alone had I witnessed excessive tiredness and knowing that she was prone to nose bleeds. 
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Empty Re: PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann.

Post by Woofer 08.10.13 22:21

Logged on late today and just seen Peter Mac`s letter - yes, absolutely brilliant.  And yes it should be sent before the programme IMO so they can`t say they were not aware of these facts.

In fact, it should be posted far and wide and to every journalist on the planet, so none of them can say they weren`t told.

The BBC have an arrogant reputation and think they can get away with anything so I think they will do what they want with Crimewatch.  They broadcast the Jimmy Savile Xmas Commemoration when they knew the type of man he was ...... and, boy, did that backfire on them big time.  Perhaps the same will happen with the McCanns.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 08.10.13 22:22

I take your point, plebgate. I misunderstood your post.

It is unbelievable that these people are doctors.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.10.13 7:04

PeterMac wrote:And let us never forget that Kate not only arrived at the Tapas bar AFTER her run and found the entire family -INCLUDING MADELEINE -  at High Tea  (from the book - so it must be true)
and
At Exactly the same time
Signed Madeleine out of the creche.

How are the BBC going to reconstruct that ?
i cant wait to see whether BBC include the happy family at the Tapas Bar sans their usual Hol. friends; and how that is going to reconcile with witnesses statement?

Also, how are BBC going to reconstruct Kate in her bathrobe answering the door to DP, while her 3 children inside were within the vision of DP that he saw those 3 angelic looking children dressed in white ready for bed.

I really would like to see the reconstruct of the last photo at the pool as well.
And, the route they take the children to the Creche back & forth, route G&K take to the Tennis Court and all the events they did on the 3rd running up to the alert.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.10.13 7:28

I wonder if they have a few "extras" of swarthy Roma extraction strategically loitering about ready to whisk Madeleine off to a hellish lair upon a lawless hill? Just to make it authentic of course. 

Or will they reconstruct an elderly Mrs Fenn phoning a friend in concern for a child wailing for something approaching two hours, with not a check in sight?

Oh, dear, how ARE they going to pull off a reconstruction in any factual way?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 09.10.13 8:22

If the reconstruction is based on facts as presented in statements and police photographs,we are in for an amazing evening's viewing. 

It will be very interesting to see the Ritual of the Shared Toothbrush.  The beige trousers on the bed.  Kate going for a shower while three tiny children amuse themselves, then later going for a bath. David Payne talking to Kate for a few seconds which is also many minutes,standing outside the patio doors but maybe inside the patio doors. Madeleine lying inside the covers and on top of them at the same time. And of course the windows that are open/shut, shutters that are smashed/intact, Jane Tanner and egg/swarthy/bundleman and the Smith family and button- trouser man. Doors that are 'open much wider ' but which still don't reveal an open window to an adult checking children in the room.  I will be interested to see at what point the abductor decides to open the bedroom window and curtains as a 'red herring' . Also how the patio curtains are closed and opened as people leave and enter the apartment. And how the curtains whooshed when the police photographs show them tucked behind the bed.  Plus I am hoping that in the interests of accuracy, there will be some-one measuring the gap available for concealment behind the bedroom door, measuring the gap in the open window,and pointing out any missing high shelves.

It's going to be very interesting...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 09.10.13 8:27

I am not in the UK Sad Do you guys think there will be ANY possible way for us who are not in the UK to view this?

If someone can perhaps give me the exact channel, I can maybe somehow stream it?

Thanks

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 09.10.13 10:11

Excellent letter PeterMac. Chapeau! And a clever move to post it online. They can't say they didn't see it! They will probably disregard it, but then the complaints will flood in hopefully.

This from their own website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/page/guidance-crime-full#crime-reconstructions

"Crime Reconstructions

When reconstructing crime for factual programmes we should take care only to reconstruct what we actually know, and avoid speculation or unfounded significant detail.
We do not normally reconstruct detail, including dialogue, which we do not have reason to believe occurred, unless there is a clear and specific editorial reason for doing so. We should not use an actor's portrayal of a character to create dramatic details or an overall tone for which we there is no verifiable evidence.
In addition, we should think carefully about the appropriate use of camera angles - particularly point-of-view shots. Although it will sometimes be necessary to show a scene from a victim's viewpoint, we should take care to avoid frightening audiences by using shots that make them feel they are the victim. The camera will usually appear as an observer of events rather than as a participant.
We do not normally use close-ups of weapons or shots of blood simply for dramatic impact and the inflicting of wounds is only reconstructed where editorially justified.
Post-production techniques, such as slow motion, may sometimes have an editorial purpose - but they are not normally used simply for dramatic effect. And we do not normally use incidental music or irrelevant sound effects.
We should take care in reconstructions to avoid revealing detail that could be used to make a criminal activity more effective."

They cannot possibly do the reconstruction based on what they actually know, because they don't know a thing if they are basing it on the conflicting statements. It will be pure speculation!

How are they going to do (or have done) the reconstruction? Draw lots as to which version of events to pick? It reminds me of one of those games where you can select different options along the way. Each time the outcome of the game is totally different based on what option you chose. 
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by flaxyard 09.10.13 10:23

sweetex wrote:I am not in the UK :(Do you guys think there will be ANY possible way for us who are not in the UK to view this?

If someone can perhaps give me the exact channel, I can maybe somehow stream it?

Thanks
sweetex, It may be a live stream but probably delayed by a couple of hours but will definately be on www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer Just navigate to the correct channel BBC1 and watch at your leisure.
flaxyard

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by justjoined 09.10.13 10:56

flaxyard wrote:
sweetex wrote:I am not in the UK :(Do you guys think there will be ANY possible way for us who are not in the UK to view this?

Thanks
sweetex, It may be a live stream but probably delayed by a couple of hours but will definately be on www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer Just navigate to the correct channel BBC1 and watch at your leisure.
You will not be able to watch either BBC or IPlayer from outside the UK (well strictly speaking you could but would have to download a VPN to make your computer think it was in the UK)) but you can watch live UK channels 1-5 free of charge on www.filmon.com (Hope this post is OK- I don't do it very often).
justjoined

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 09.10.13 14:54

justjoined wrote:
flaxyard wrote:

Thanks
You will not be able to watch either BBC or IPlayer from outside the UK (well strictly speaking you could but would have to download a VPN to make your computer think it was in the UK)) but you can watch live UK channels 1-5 free of charge on www.filmon.com (Hope this post is OK- I don't do it very often).
Thank you flaxyard and justjoined!! Will have a look and see. Definitely don't want to miss the "recon" we been waiting for for 6 years lol

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.13 17:10

Fantastic letter Peter, well done, will certainly give them something to think about! clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 10:47

@ justjoined
Thanks very much for the link. It works for me here in France and I can for the first time watch BBC live!
roses 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

PeterMac's Open Letter re: Proposed Crimewatch programme 14 October 2013 - Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Empty Creche records and Wine Drinking

Post by Pyewacket 10.10.13 11:35

Hi All,

Am quite new on here and have been reading through various bits and pieces in all the archived material. Firstly; Hats off to you all you've certainly been busy beavering away in the cause of seeking justice for Madeleine. Respect !! thumbsup 

Secondly; these creche records. Many on here have suspicions that they are not all that that seem, and that some entries could be well be suspect. One thing that springs to mind, and I've not seen it mentioned anywhere yet, is just where were the record sheets kept ? The Carer girls were only minimally trained and would have their hands full looking after the kids, and perhaps didn't leave them to personally supervise each and every signing in and out, this seems to correlate with the fact, as shown on the sheets that some kids were signed in but on occasion weren't signed out. If the sheets were say in a ring binder or folder in the entrance hall or lobby, or away from where the kids activities were actually taking place, it could be that someone could make an entry completely undetected. Also if someone turned up at creche whom was recognised as being a "regular" it would not really draw any attention, as the girls would be too busy anyway looking after the kids. It would also make sense to have the sheets out of reach of the kids, I'm sure you what they're like !!

Thirdly; I read somewhere that the Tapas staff stated that they served twelve bottles of wine to the T9's table on the night of third (Hope I'm right on this) Well IMO, if correct that's going it a bit, in an hour and a half ! That's quite a bit of lubricant even between nine of them. The words: Dutch and Courage spring to mind. Should look good on Crimewatch though
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 11:48

Pyewacket wrote:Hi All,

Am quite new on here and have been reading through various bits and pieces in all the archived material. Firstly; Hats off to you all you've certainly been busy beavering away in the cause of seeking justice for Madeleine. Respect !! thumbsup 

Secondly; these creche records. Many on here have suspicions that they are not all that that seem, and that some entries could be well be suspect. One thing that springs to mind, and I've not seen it mentioned anywhere yet, is just where were the record sheets kept ? The Carer girls were only minimally trained and would have their hands full looking after the kids, and perhaps didn't leave them to personally supervise each and every signing in and out, this seems to correlate with the fact, as shown on the sheets that some kids were signed in but on occasion weren't signed out. If the sheets were say in a ring binder or folder in the entrance hall or lobby, or away from where the kids activities were actually taking place, it could be that someone could make an entry completely undetected. Also if someone turned up at creche whom was recognised as being a "regular" it would not really draw any attention, as the girls would be too busy anyway looking after the kids. It would also make sense to have the sheets out of reach of the kids, I'm sure you what they're like !!

Thirdly; I read somewhere that the Tapas staff stated that they served twelve bottles of wine to the T9's table on the night of third (Hope I'm right on this) Well IMO, if correct that's going it a bit, in an hour and a half ! That's quite a bit of lubricant even between nine of them. The words: Dutch and Courage spring to mind. Should look good on Crimewatch though
Plus the bottle the McCs have declared downing in the one hour when 'relaxing' between the DP visit (plus shower) and departure for the Tapas (after bath)

Lively bunch they must have been. 

Dutch? Nah, they don't bath that often: shark
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 10.10.13 12:00

Sorry Portia, not sure you get my meaning. Dutch Courage refers to bravado through drink. This is from Wiki:

Dutch courage or liquid courage, (properly potvaliancy[1]), refers to courage gained from intoxication from alcohol. Originally the phrase 'Dutch courage' referred to the courage that results from indulgence in Dutch gin (jenever), but 'Dutch courage' can also refer to the gin itself.

IMO they might have needed it !!

Kind regards
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 12:15

Pyewacket wrote:Sorry Portia, not sure you get my meaning. Dutch Courage refers to bravado through drink. This is from Wiki:

Dutch courage or liquid courage, (properly potvaliancy[1]), refers to courage gained from intoxication from alcohol. Originally the phrase 'Dutch courage' referred to the courage that results from indulgence in Dutch gin (jenever), but 'Dutch courage' can also refer to the gin itself.

IMO they might have needed it !!

Kind regards
Never heard of it. Sorry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 15:29

There are many more [negative] English expressions on "Dutch, like "going Dutch" or a "Dutch treat", "Double Dutch" 'Dutch Oncle", "being in Dutch", "Dutch Auction". They may originate from the British-Dutch battles in the 17th century, resulting in some of the worst defeats of the British and leaving no love lost between them ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.10.13 15:42

Châtelaine wrote:There are many more  [negative] English expressions on "Dutch, like "going Dutch" or a "Dutch treat", "Double Dutch" 'Dutch Oncle", "being in Dutch", "Dutch Auction". They may originate from the British-Dutch battles in the 17th century, resulting in some of the worst defeats of the British and leaving no love lost between them ...
But we luvs 'em now!

Especially Rotterdamers!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top