The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jim Gamble Opinion, The Mirror 7.10.13

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jim Gamble Opinion, The Mirror 7.10.13

Post by Ribisl on 08.10.13 5:46

@Who?What?Where?
I think you mean all scenarios are possible, even though they may appear highly unlikely based on available evidence.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.10.13 6:18

@Ribisl wrote:@Who?What?Where?
I think you mean all scenarios are possible, even though they may appear highly unlikely based on available evidence.
Any number of scenarios are possible. Gerry positively supports 'purporting' a theory, he said so at the Leveson Inquiry (the phone hacking inquiry he attended even though his phones hadn't been hacked). If you base one of your theories on available facts that's fine....unless your name is Bennett or Amaral.

There is only ONE scenario for the McCanns and that is the one that's been shoved down everyone's throats for 6 years.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 08.10.13 8:32

My head is spinning...WTF is this all about?  Photoshopping an age progression pic...Wow, just wow

As for Gamble, he's suddenly raised his head above the parapet since SY announced the analysis of the phone data, with his "never too late to tell the truth" mantra  What does he really know I wonder.

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 08.10.13 8:35

@susible wrote:My head is spinning...WTF is this all about?  Photoshopping an age progression pic...Wow, just wow

As for Gamble, he's suddenly raised his head above the parapet since SY announced the analysis of the phone data, with his "never too late to tell the truth" mantra  What does he really know I wonder.
And why did Teresa May accept his resignation from CEOP so hastily? I'd put Gamble in the same category as Ray Wyre and M W-T. Those who are so focused on one aspect of crime are to be watched very carefully IMO.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 08.10.13 9:02

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@susible wrote:My head is spinning...WTF is this all about?  Photoshopping an age progression pic...Wow, just wow

And why did Teresa May accept his resignation from CEOP so hastily? I'd put Gamble in the same category as Ray Wyre and M W-T. Those who are so focused on one aspect of crime are to be watched very carefully IMO.
I don't know what he is up too,but I find him very creepy and to be honest I wouldn't trust him an inch

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.10.13 9:07

adding to the mixture...

Alan Pike, (witness for the plaintiff at the Libel trial in Portugal), psychologist - NOT a psychologist as it turns out and was swiftly established by the judge. The company employing Alan Pike claims to have assisted in 6,800 major incidents in a 25 year period - by my calculation that's on average 272 per annum (I know it's a simplistic view). Alan Pike, who works for Missing People, the same charity that has adopted Kate as an ambassador. Alan Pike who has worked for Mark Warner...I could go on but the general gist is there.

Gerald McCann has the audacity to intimate that self regulation of the UK press is tantamount to a gentlemen's club!

Really Gerry? Really?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 08.10.13 10:42

Does anyone know if Jim Gamble is in the loop?  Is he speaking on behalf of Scotland Yard or the McCanns, or just throwing his own opinion in as an independent?

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.10.13 11:14

@Cristobell wrote:Does anyone know if Jim Gamble is in the loop?  Is he speaking on behalf of Scotland Yard or the McCanns, or just throwing his own opinion in as an independent?
He's a NOBODY!

EX Cop.

Out of CEOP, He tried to pretend it was all to do with Government but it wasn't. He wanted it 'hived off' and to be funded by Government with HIM as the Big Cheese!, with 'salary' to match!

He also, by his own 'admission' spent a lot of his time there 'looking at disgusting images'

Only for 'research' purposes you understand!

Bit like MWT!

Still, i haven't heard that he pretended to be a 'friend' to get access to a 14 year old girls FB page or pretended to be a paedo, like MWT.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."

And he had 'resigned' from CEOP a month BEFORE.

So, not there in any OFFICIAL capacity but still asking about very young children!

Hmmm.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 08.10.13 11:28

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Does anyone know if Jim Gamble is in the loop?  Is he speaking on behalf of Scotland Yard or the McCanns, or just throwing his own opinion in as an independent?
He's a NOBODY!

EX Cop.

Out of CEOP, He tried to pretend it was all to do with Government but it wasn't. He wanted it 'hived off' and to be funded by Government with HIM as the Big Cheese!, with 'salary' to match!

He also, by his own 'admission' spent a lot of his time there 'looking at disgusting images'

Bit like MWT!

Still, i haven't heard that he pretended to be a 'friend' to get access to a 14 year old girls FB page or pretended to be a paedo, like MWT.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."
Well that has made my skin crawl.  

Hopefully then, he is not involved in this investigation, as he has a rather biased view.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 08.10.13 11:30

@jeanmonroe wrote:
He's a NOBODY!

EX Cop.

Bit like MWT!

So what did they then do. Say, 'that's disgusting Madame' and leave the premises or tell her that she's on camera..."Smile please", or ?what? Did they go on to explain ?

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.10.13 11:39

http://www.channel4.com/news/online-child-protection-boss-jim-gamble-quits

4th October 2010

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/211306/Child-protection-chief-in-TV-probe

13 NOVEMBER 2010.

So he was there in on OFFICIAL capacity!

But still asking about very young children.

As his 'companion' said 'very, very disgusting'

But only when 'perverts' ask about young children, not his friend J!

'don't do as i do, do as i say'

Hmm.

Correction to my previous post.

He DID POSE as a PAEDO! (like MWT)
The outgoing chief of Britain's child protection agency and the host of US TV show America's Most Wanted POSED as paedophiles to investigate the sex trafficking of Cambodian youngsters.

Seems to be an unhealthy trend with middle aged men 'POSING' as paedos!

Purely for 'research'!

ps: Middle aged Fronty was also there on 23/10/2010. ('investigating')

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 09.10.13 1:04

@Ribisl wrote:@Who?What?Where?
Yes, all scenarios are, in theory, possible.

Possibility, though, is a vague term with no real definition. Probability, is a mathematical term that attempt's to put a number on it. I think that the PJ went down the probability route in this case.

I see no reason at all, to blame them for starting from that point. It seem's a perfectly logical starting point, to me.

What is strange, is just how critical the tapas9 and their supporter's were, of that line of thinking, from the very start..

It is almost, as if they wanted logic to go out of the window. Maybe that is why the shutter's were up? Maybe , that is how people like them survive?

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum