The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jim Gamble Opinion, The Mirror 7.10.13

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jim Gamble Opinion, The Mirror 7.10.13

Post by bobbin on 07.10.13 13:09

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

Not an Everton 'badge' in sight!

So not 'done' by SY!

That ONLY leaves the Mirror!

I could get a job as a detective at SY, couldn't i?
laughat laughat laughat 
No, not entirely, it doesn't. a 3rd of many more options could be that Jim Gamble, or close associate, could have sent the picture in, one he might have worked on with Gerry or whoever has done the photo-shopping in all the other dubious photos, especially those with colobomas in various positions, when they should just have been flecks. AIMO and just purporting theories of course. I am not saying that Gamble did do this, but it is a 3rd option as opposed to being just the Mirror if not Scotland Yard. AIMO, IMO, only an opinion spin
YES.

Looking at the Mirror article there is an insert picture of JG.

Surely he would have seen the article before publication and therefore he has tacitly 'agreed' that the DEFINITELY photo shopped picture of Madeleine in Everton shirt be included.

So what is JG up to?

allowing a 'manipulated' photo to appear in an article he has 'penned'.

Has JG questioned this?

If not, WHY not?

Curioser and curioser!
As you say, if JG has allowed his name to afford credibility to this article he is directly responsible for demanding to know HOW such a photo-shopped, and hence, dishonest misrepresentation, was assigned to his credibility. I think he is duty bound to follow this through and ensure that his name is cleared. yes 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.10.13 13:10

candyfloss

WHO is doing all this photo shopping?

One of the bottom two pictures has a frilly girly collar on the Everton shirt!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 07.10.13 13:12

Yes, it is PhotoShopped. No surprise really given the images of this poor little girl have been manipulated in all kinds of ways since the beginning. 

So JG chose / didn't notice / didn't care a blended PhotoShop 'aged' picture from way back when. Or some layout jockey couldn't be bothered to look / notice / research whatever....

It doesn't mean anything. What's tragic is JG's 'opinion'. Yet another 'male of a certain age' cashing in on this undoubtedly dead little child. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 13:13

candyfloss wrote:I've found this on mccannfiles from 2009, think it may have been from then there is a also a video which shows the pic......

McCann family still hold hope, 02 May 2009

McCann family still hold hope BBC News video

Page last updated at 09:47 GMT, Saturday, 2 May 2009 10:47 UK

An image of how Madeleine McCann might look now, if still alive, has been released ahead of the second anniversary of her disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said Madeleine's parents still believe she is alive.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id228.html
Not photoshopped, but an age progression pic I think ^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.10.13 13:16

But still photo shopped onto an Everton shirt.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 07.10.13 13:18

Who ever did this latest photo shopping seems to have made the 'coloboma' more pronounced, hmmmmm.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 13:20

Mind you it is still not the photo that appeared in the Mirror..........

Mirror on the left...Mccannfiles on right

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 07.10.13 13:22

Well someone definitely seems to think confusion is good!

Unreal that photos are STILL being messed with so late in the day.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 07.10.13 13:28

candyfloss wrote:Has anyone seen the picture they have used in this article by Jim Gamble of Madeleine in the Everton t shirt?  It is not the original, but a totally different face?

This is the original...

I am now completely convinced that the original 'everton' photo is a fake. The Mccann's clearly got it photoshopped to resemble the photo's of holly and jessica wells.

The question is, have they made it so obvious to draw attention to the fact that it was a fake all along?
Along with a number of others?

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 13:34

@bristow wrote:Who ever did this latest photo shopping seems to have made the 'coloboma' more pronounced, hmmmmm.
And by coloboma, I take it you mean the Harry Potter lightning streak that doesn't even reach to the edge of her iris. The pupil of her other eye has also wandered off centre Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 07.10.13 13:35

candyfloss wrote:Mind you it is still not the photo that appeared in the Mirror..........

Hi candyfloss....Do you mean Mirror photo top 'right', McC Files, bottom 'left'. big grin 
It now makes me believe that the whole photo-shopping thing has answered our many discussions and questions. We could not ever determine what Madeleine looked like. It seemed as if she were an amalgam of many little images.
Does the phrase "hoax from the get go" come to anyone else's mind ? spin 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 13:39

@bobbin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Mind you it is still not the photo that appeared in the Mirror..........

Hi candyfloss....Do you mean Mirror photo top 'right', McC Files, bottom 'left'. big grin 
It now makes me believe that the whole photo-shopping thing has answered our many discussions and questions. We could not ever determine what Madeleine looked like. It seemed as if she were an amalgam of many little images.
I meant the everton photo on the left is from Mirror article today^ and the Everton photo on right above^ is from McCannfiles age progression pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs on 07.10.13 13:40

@aquila wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Has anyone seen the picture they have used in this article of Madeleine in the Everton t shirt?  It is not the original, but a totally different face?

This is the original...

I didn't think anything else could shock me but there you are.
 Yes me too,wft  I think this is Shocking, What are they all  Bl**dy think they are playing at angry2

celtclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 13:41

So are we now -in october 2013- supposed to be on the lookout for a Maddie as she was presumed to be looking in an age-progressed state in 2009, as a 5-6 year old?

Or are we to take seriously the METs presentation of a 9 year old made in 2012, today in october 2013 when she would have been 10?

Might be interesting to see what they come up with in the Crimewatch program, when a 'new' 3 year old look-alike is supposed to be featured. 

Why can't I put away from me the feeling that everyone but Dr Amaral has been hindering the wild goose chase Search for little Maddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 14:02

The shade of blue in each shirt is considerably different too.

Personally I don't think that the child in the original football shirt photo is Madeleine, let alone the second one.

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 07.10.13 14:26

Poe wrote:
@bristow wrote:Who ever did this latest photo shopping seems to have made the 'coloboma' more pronounced, hmmmmm.
And by coloboma, I take it you mean the Harry Potter lightning streak that doesn't even reach to the edge of her iris. The pupil of her other eye has also wandered off centre Rolling Eyes
Haha it really is a Harry Potter lightning streak, absurd!!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 07.10.13 18:15

Why is Jim Gamble doing the rounds now that there appears to be some activity with SY? Is he pre-empting possible criticism of his friendship with the couple including dispatching a CEOP team out to PdL reportedly before UK police got there? The same Jim Gamble who follows and exchanges tweets with abusive McCann supporters on Twitter. Has he passed over to SY the photos unsuspecting holidaymakers forwarded to him in the wake of Maddie's disappearance never mind

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.10.13 18:21

@ShuBob wrote:Why is Jim Gamble doing the rounds now that there appears to be some activity with SY? Is he pre-empting possible criticism of his friendship with the couple including dispatching a CEOP team out to PdL reportedly before UK police got there? The same Jim Gamble who follows and exchanges tweets with abusive McCann supporters on Twitter. Has he passed over to SY the photos unsuspecting holidaymakers forwarded to him in the wake of Maddie's disappearance never mind
Shubob, can you imagine the backlash on all the McCann's supporters, if things go pear-shaped for the McCann's? It will be a bloodbath............won't it, Mr Mitchell? Or are you going to tell us it was all done with the intention of sussing out those responsible???

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 18:22

candyfloss wrote:
@bobbin wrote:

I meant the everton photo on the left is from Mirror article today^ and the Everton photo on right above^ is from McCannfiles age progression pic.
And both girls in Everton garb are different: hands, eyes, mouth and hair have been tampered with
And neck-length. I could go on, but the girl in the middle has a sort of forlorn wistfulness about her, something eerie the other two don't have

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 07.10.13 18:29

@sallypelt wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Why is Jim Gamble doing the rounds now that there appears to be some activity with SY? Is he pre-empting possible criticism of his friendship with the couple including dispatching a CEOP team out to PdL reportedly before UK police got there? The same Jim Gamble who follows and exchanges tweets with abusive McCann supporters on Twitter. Has he passed over to SY the photos unsuspecting holidaymakers forwarded to him in the wake of Maddie's disappearance never mind
Shubob, can you imagine the backlash on all the McCann's supporters, if things go pear-shaped for the McCann's? It will be a bloodbath............won't it, Mr Mitchell? Or are you going to tell us it was all done with the intention of sussing out those responsible???
It will indeed be bloody but no less than what they deserve. So many innocent people have been tainted by their collective actions.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo on 07.10.13 20:42

Jim Gamble has always been dodgy in my book. His interest in GM was unhealthy when he ran CEOP's. In my opinion this man should be investigated too.

What was he really doing in Cambodia?   :

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1671-jim-gamble-asked-a-madam-for-young-girls-in-a-seedy-thailand-bar?highlight=thailand 

I doubt whether anything will be looked at though. 
It seems an impartial investigator is something that does not exist in the UK, inside or outside the official police force.

Willo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 20:44

It's all very well worrying about paedophiles in the Far East but there are many much closer to home who need to be rounded up first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 07.10.13 21:07

I am not surprised that CEOP got rid of him.

He is acting well above his pay grade.And well above his intellect.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 07.10.13 23:51

Hiding in plain view - the same tactic as GM.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 08.10.13 0:27

@loopzdaloop wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Has anyone seen the picture they have used in this article by Jim Gamble of Madeleine in the Everton t shirt?  It is not the original, but a totally different face?

This is the original...

I am now completely convinced that the original 'everton' photo is a fake. The Mccann's clearly got it photoshopped to resemble the photo's of holly and jessica wells.

The question is, have they made it so obvious to draw attention to the fact that it was a fake all along?
Along with a number of others?
There is a probability of any event occurring, no matter how ludicrous, implausible,or evil, it may seem to any individual.

There is a probability, however slight, that this is a set up, designed to promote the long term future of the establishment, if Maddie is eventually found alive.

Against all of the odd's they would have pulled the rabbit out of the hat, by returning maddie to her grieving parent's and showing everyone how wonderful they all were, for believing in the parent's story from the start and never abandoning them.

I am not suggesting that this, precise scenario will happen, just that it is one possibility, amongst many others', that has to be taken into consideration.. You cannot get away from probability.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum