The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusas latest post,a MUST read !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusas latest post,a MUST read !

Post by cockerspaniel on 05.10.13 12:19

The trial/case so far summed up beautifully.

I hope the link works.   http://textusa.blogspot.com.es/

Apologies if this has already been posted.

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusas latest post,a MUST read !

Post by tigger on 05.10.13 14:36

@cockerspaniel wrote:The trial/case so far summed up beautifully.

I hope the link works.   http://textusa.blogspot.com.es/

Apologies if this has already been posted.
Terrific! Especiallytheassessment of the latest publicity. Thanks,

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.10.13 16:45

A worthwhile read. Thank you for the link cockerspaniel.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galena on 05.10.13 21:13

I don't see why they are picking on Amaral.  He's not saying  anything new, or anything that isn't obvious to anyone with a half a brain who has followed the case closely. I came up with more or less the same theory, as did many others, on the Digispy thread even before the cadaver dog evidence confirmed it.

galena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 05.10.13 21:29

Your link works a treat, cockerspaniel, and textusa's latest blog is well worth reading. 

I do hope one of the McCanns' highly paid toadies internet monitors had the foresight to print off a copy and present it to them, along with the daily newspapers, at breakfast this morning so they could start their weekend on the right note.  titter

I wonder what faces the gruesome twosome have been pulling wearing today?  winkwink

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel on 05.10.13 22:47

Glad the link works! Its a rather long winded way to make a simple point,but engrossing nonetheless.

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 06.10.13 10:27

@galena wrote:I don't see why they are picking on Amaral.  He's not saying  anything new, or anything that isn't obvious to anyone with a half a brain who has followed the case closely. I came up with more or less the same theory, as did many others, on the Digispy thread even before the cadaver dog evidence confirmed it.

They won't get (can't get) any money out of the portuguese government or police force.

Simple as that.

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.10.13 10:33

How can they expect to get £l million from Mr. A. when they are not even going to show the Crimewatch recon. in Portugal?  Golden opportunity imo  to get the people of Portugal (the very same they reckon Mr. A. put off looking for Maddie) back out into the "hellish lair" territory.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.10.13 11:40

@plebgate wrote:How can they expect to get £l million from Mr. A. when they are not even going to show the Crimewatch recon. in Portugal?  Golden opportunity imo  to get the people of Portugal (the very same they reckon Mr. A. put off looking for Maddie) back out into the "hellish lair" territory.
Mmm... interesting, plebgate.

Could it be Crimewatch won't air in Portugal because it may prejudice the ongoing libel trial in the Lisbon courts  which is being held in public at the specific request of Plaintiffs?

As I understand it, sometime in the this coming week the judge is due to hand down her decision as to whether Gezza can take the stand.  If she determines that he can testify, is it probable he will be called to give evidence on or before the other K&G show?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.10.13 12:06

yes interesting UT.

Isn't this recon. about jogging peoples' memories and getting Maddie safely returned to her family.   Surely this is more important than anything else.

if the bbc recon. might prejudice proceedings then it makes sense to delay it until after the hearing.  We have waited 6 years, so yes, we have to ask why now, but Maddie's return over-rides anything else.   Why is this being allowed (if of course it is the reason)?

If it is a proper recon. I do not see how it can prejudice anything???

ETA this reminder -  "
However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police."

This according to one report today. (my comment).

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.10.13 12:41

@plebgate wrote:yes interesting UT.

Isn't this recon. about jogging peoples' memories and getting Maddie safely returned to her family.   Surely this is more important than anything else.

if the bbc recon. might prejudice proceedings then it makes sense to delay it until after the hearing.  We have waited 6 years, so yes, we have to ask why now, but Maddie's return over-rides anything else.   Why is this being allowed (if of course it is the reason)?

If it is a proper recon. I do not see how it can prejudice anything???

ETA this reminder -  "
However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police."

This according to one report today. (my comment).
It would seem more probable the PJ have banned any farce enactment purporting to be a reconstruction taking place on their turf unless it is in compliance with their terms:  http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7916-national-pj-director-almeida-rodrigues-and-attorney-general-joana-marques-vidal-comment-on-the-maddie-case

As any thespian can affirm, timing is all and I'm wondering how much time the McCanns have remaining until something or someone breaks.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum