The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SY New Theory - Burglars

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SY New Theory - Burglars

Post by Nina on 05.10.13 10:22

@russiandoll wrote:We have a filmed reconstruction and it will be very interesting hearing about a burglary gone wrong, Maddie " she would never go with a stranger" McCann having made at least some noise before being sent to sleep, and at the same time seeing on film Gerry and Jez, Jane and the sleeping twins.

And where do the jemmied shutters and whooshing curtains fit in to this theory?

eta  for Nina......

Deffo not a burglar as also without striped jumper. SY are going to try to fool us but we all know what real burglars look like, and the man JT saw didn't look like this so she must be lying then titter 
Honestly if it wasn't so serious we could go on joking about it all day.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.10.13 10:26

Is this another name coincidence - story written by Stephen Wright. Me thinks the Daily Mail might be Taking the Proverbial?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.10.13 10:32

@Woburn_exile wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:I can't believe I have logged in here and read this. Somewhere else is reporting a break-in gone wrong and a disturbed Maddie taken. On record , no signs of a break-in.

What a crock.

SY have not leaked this nonsense have they? This is the media gone mad?  I can't believe Redwood will be on tv in a week or so saying this.
Doll you are forgetting the JEMMIED SHUTTERS. Philomena said so.  This explains the door slamming and the open window. Who else did this if not burglars?
spin spin 
So the SEVEN times, EIGHT if you include MO check from INSIDE 5A, that people walked PASSED the fully shutter raised, wide opened window, BEFORE KM's 'find' didn't SEE them?

Also, FORENSICS couldn't find a miniscule bit of evidence that the shutter had been FORCED at all, let alone 'jemmied' or as KM said to Jon Corner...... 'SMASHED'.

You'd think the police might have NOTICED the 'smashed shutter' wouldn't you?

Wonder WHY there were no fingerprints ON THE SHUTTER of GM and DW who have said, in sworn statements, that they lifted the shutter up and down, literally with their BARE hands to see if it could be raised from the outside?

Not FORGETTING that 'burgleman' went around the apartment wiping his 'death scent rag' (which all good burglars carry with them, along with their little bottles of blood to put drops around the 'joint' just in case they are 'needed' to frame the occupants) on the furniture and walls and floor.!

NEXT!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 05.10.13 10:53

The Mail article headline says 'Scotland yard probes new theory' but the article uses anonymous 'local sources'.  it's blatantly made up and  seems like an attempt to deflect from something that may come up in the crimewatch programme.....hopefully!

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.10.13 10:58

....meanwhile back in reality, there is a libel trial in session today. A libel trial brought about by the McCanns against Gonçalo Amaral, which by the look of things so far isn't going well in Camp McCann. No headlines about that today in the UK Press (how predictable). The McCanns declined to hold the civil action (which would net them and their children a cool £1m) in camera even though they were given this opportunity and surely would have protected their twins from media exposure.

So what do we have?

We have SY announcing something and nothing to the Press. We have the Press rolling out ridiculous stuff. We have the BBC in the form of Crimewatch announcing a programme dedicated to the McCanns with a live appearance by the couple and a 'reconstruction' whatever that will turn out to be.

Panto time has arrived.

There's a Portuguese Court in session today.

Just my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 05.10.13 11:01

@aquila wrote:....meanwhile back in reality, there is a libel trial in session today. A libel trial brought about by the McCanns against Gonçalo Amaral, which by the look of things so far isn't going well in Camp McCann. No headlines about that today in the UK Press (how predictable). The McCanns declined to hold the civil action (which would net them and their children a cool £1m) in camera even though they were given this opportunity and surely would have protected their twins from media exposure.

So what do we have?

We have SY announcing something and nothing to the Press. We have the Press rolling out ridiculous stuff. We have the BBC in the form of Crimewatch announcing a programme dedicated to the McCanns with a live appearance by the couple and a 'reconstruction' whatever that will turn out to be.

Panto time has arrived.

Just my opinion.
From your post aquila, There's a Portuguese Court in session today.

And that's the truth of it and the rest is what we are being drawn to read and discuss, I wonder why?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 05.10.13 11:05

@aquila wrote:....meanwhile back in reality, there is a libel trial in session today. A libel trial brought about by the McCanns against Gonçalo Amaral, which by the look of things so far isn't going well in Camp McCann. No headlines about that today in the UK Press (how predictable). The McCanns declined to hold the civil action (which would net them and their children a cool £1m) in camera even though they were given this opportunity and surely would have protected their twins from media exposure.

So what do we have?

Panto time has arrived.

Just my opinion.
Agree aquila, but all of these announcements from SY and the subsequent media headlines about the "ONGOING INVESTIGATION" prove that the McCanns libel accusations about hindering the search are absolute crock

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.10.13 11:07

Nina, I may have my understanding wrong. MontClair has just posted there is no session in court today and gives the next session as Tuesday. It doesn't matter though. The UK public are being diverted to other things and we all know the game.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 05.10.13 11:09

Yes the libel trial continues and I really hope that justice is done at least there, because it is absolutely sickening the way that the Mcs have attempted to silence and destroy GA, his reputation, his livelihood and his family.

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 05.10.13 11:21

Thankfully most persons on the Mail forum of sane mind , have dismissed this latest [ theory  ] as ridiculous .

These theories are IMO being leaked by SY hoping a sway of public opinion will get behind one, and then they can channel all there effort's into trying to make the odd shaped pieces fit .

I am not going to dignify why this latest theory ,is implausible .  [ i wrote several times to the Mail last night, different tacts , firstly; mocking . Secondly ; dissecting and ridiculing this theory . and finally ...... this 

" Thats it , i for one have been suspicious of the parents and there associates , based on numerous inconsistency's in there statements , no credible time line , the dogs , Kate's refusal to answer police questioning , etc . 

But now it ALL makes sense , of course , a team of burglars , out to rob the chattels from unsuspecting tourists , as one of the thieves returns to there van his mate ask's "  well what did you get ? ' Cash ? Jewellery ? , a watch ?  " ......... "no governor iv'e got us a small child !!!! " . 

It did not get published .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.10.13 11:26

Comments stil being allowed

Can someone please tell me how Crimewatch are going to do a reconstruction when no one knows what actually happened to the poor kid. And why has it taken 7 years for this to come to light?

What is the point of this far-fetched, in fact risible, theory? I don't believe that burglars would walk in through unlocked doors then take only a three-year-old. I don't think she was murdered. I don't think there was some mysterious gang of paedophiles operating in PdL. And this comment won't be published!

This articles speaks of normal burglars who steal property. Why would burglars take a child ....who is too young to identify them... even if she woke up and saw them stealing? Their theory makes no sense.

If it was a burglary why didn't they just leave the little girl, she was too young to give a detailed description of the themselves.

Any new line of inquiry is worthy of consideration but it's a fact that any burglar who is disturbed during a break-in wants to get the hell out of the property immediately. They seldom attack the occupants and never abduct them, particularly a terrified 3 year old. When they make their escape they certainly don't want the added burden of taking a child with them. A child that would obviously make a lot of noise and focus people's attention on the gang as they make their escape. It's a very sad story that will never, in my opinion, be solved.

I just can't understand why this support has taken so long to happen.

Anybody who is sick enough to steal a child is not going to be concerned for her welfare. Whatever the outcome, it is not going to make happy reading.

She'd be 11 now. I just don't think it's gonna happen. I understand completely why they continue though. They can't give up but it must be getting to the point where people around them are just giving in.

she would be 9

This theory sounds a bit far fetched but who knows whether a burglar has tendencies towards being a paedophile? It's certainly not an impossibility and whilst I think her parents must want to cling on to any potential new theory after all these years, surely the detectives at Scotland Yard would not suggest such a ridiculous idea unless it was a real possibility? The detectives have access to the files and whatever evidence was collected, we don't, so to those commenting on here and blowing the theory out of the water.........there must be some credibility to the idea for Scotland Yard to even release this information. To be honest I don't think anyone should consider any avenue of investigation closed until we find out what happened to Maddie one way or another. I just pray her parents find out one day soon, good news or bad, because they will spend the rest of their lives looking for her and no one can blame them for that, but what a torturous life for them both.

Why bother reporting anything on this very old case until you have some genuine, new, concrete evidence or breakthrough? All this speculation on this and the Princess Di conspiracy theories is seriously boring and rather morbid.

OH HOW MANY MORE SPURIOUS THEORIES ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO ENDURE ABOUT THIS? Even if burglars raided the apartment (where, lest we forget Madeline and her two siblings had been left on their own) WHY on earth would they abduct one little girl? Why not just scarper and leave her alone, or take all three.....? SO many holes in this story its almost laughable until you remember about that poor little girl. Whatever happened to her she must have been terrified.

This is totally implausible but as mentioned yesterday, with a detailed review of phone calls made in the locality at the time they will be getting there !!!

I believe an opportunistic pervert seriously had his eye on her for some time. I hope he rots in hell.

Theories theories theories, surprise alien abduction theory hasn't been published.

I think this has always been the most likely answer. I feel so so sad for her parents and get so frustrated and angry about the negative comments they get. It's pathetic inverted snobbery, accusing them of getting help because they're doctors; no it's because no parent would leave any stone unturned to find a child. Who'd expect them to sit and give up??

Alien abduction? what next???

Oh for heaven's sake! When will the world move on from this? Let the child rest in peace. Same goes for Diana, always picking at the scab. Let go and move on.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 05.10.13 12:02

@jeanmonroe wrote:I believe the McCann and their cronies are out to WRECK PDL as a resort.

I'm surprised there is anyone still living there...........NOW!

The place is, according to McCann PI's 'crawling with paedo's'.

If a paedos don't get ya, the gangs of burgulars will!

Who'd book a holiday to THAT place next year?

All this shite from McCanns!

All desperately trying to RETROFIT, with the unbridled help and expertise of the UK's TOP Police Force!

Well the Met Comm, BHH, is a Fund raiser for McCanns, isn't he?

The McCanns won't rest until PDL is 'destroyed', imo.

WHY the Fcuk aren't Mark Warner standing up for their business?

And didn't K Gobshite say "'we left the kids ALONE, every night, because it was such a 'family, oriented, friendly resort"!
Never mind, they can stay home in the cold!

The place is better off without people who think this way.
There have been a few comments actually, people saying they're not going there because the police don't look after you! Afters what's happened.
Funny because if their law is that police must publish the files, then it's obvious they're not going to shame themselves up by doing a bad job! 
They will be more careful. Anyway with files out in the public there could be something there after all nobody's perfect?

The whole world is looking into this, and so the mccanns shouldn't say not enough is being done to find madeleine.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 05.10.13 12:16

@PeterMac wrote:Comments stil being allowed

Can someone please tell me how Crimewatch are going to do a reconstruction when no one knows what actually happened to the poor kid. And why has it taken 7 years for this to come to light?

What is the point of this far-fetched, in fact risible, theory? I don't believe that burglars would walk in through unlocked doors then take only a three-year-old. I don't think she was murdered. I don't think there was some mysterious gang of paedophiles operating in PdL. And this comment won't be published!
Far fetched nd risible indeed.   Seems more and more oridnary people (not just internet nutters) are fed up having their credibility strained by spurious media reporting.  On a more positive note, if SY are following this as a serious line of enquiry then they have ruled out the T9 timeline, an impossible fit with an opportunistic burglarly during that timeframe.  Opportunistic, low level proprty theft has for long been an issue from time to time in all the Algarve resorts including PDL, however these are a quick in, grab what you can carry and out jobs.  I've heard of this happening in PDL where doors to upper terraces were left open while the occupants were downstairs and it's items like cash, laptops, cameras etc the thieves are after.  SY know that these petty criminals never take children who would be in every way a liability; child trafficking is a different game entirely.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.13 12:23

Am I the only one wondering how JTs bundleman managed to carry Maddie the way he supposedly did, while simultaneously talking on his mobile phone? 

I'm looking forward to an extra hyke to the paedophile-burglar (PB) thesis, along the lines that MW staff actually phoned to one or more PB's lurking around appt 5a, informing them about the precise entry-exit times of the Tapas in the restaurant, in order to enable the PSs to time the abduction around these Tapas checks. 

Bets are on!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 05.10.13 12:48

Is it possible that SY are giving out this story just to catch people's attention, in the UK and in Europe, just so they can find further witnesses, in order to discover what was really going on? 

Perhaps they wish to identify burglars in the area at the time because the burglars may themselves be witnesses?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.10.13 12:49

And just to reiterate and refiinforce what a poster said above.

IF there is a Crimewatch programme
AND a reconstruction
AND an appeal
THEN  Gonçalo's book has NOT hampered the search.
It is clearly still going on.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 05.10.13 13:07

Is this crimewatch reconstruction going to turn out like some massively played whodunit? We start off with Madeleine being collected from the day creche, (last sighting) then we fast forward to the DNA traces found in the hire car months later. First and last traces.spin 
Then we fill in the gaps:
The McCanns go out on the Razz with their friends leaving the children alone about 100m away out of sight. Certified as true fact.

Anybody care to continue?
Known facts only peleeeaasse
spin spin 

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.10.13 13:08

@PeterMac wrote:And just to reiterate and refiinforce what a poster said above.

AND a reconstruction
AND an appeal

The search has clearly never stopped and I hope the Defence produce a catalogue of the sightings that have made headline news since 2007.

On a cynical note, it may be that Scotland Yard are pre-empting the McCanns' humiliating loss in the Lisbon Court, by using the BBC's flagship Crime program to demonstrate that the British are right to exonerate the McCanns and the Portuguese are wrong. As I said in my blog, how can SY declare the main protagonists in this case above suspicion when they are only halfway through an investigation that could potentially lead anywhere.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 05.10.13 13:23

In response to this article, one word will suffice.

LUDICROUS

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.13 14:14

Good Grief, who mooted this idea of a child-burglar?  Pinky?

It's beyond LUDICROUS.

Have they sent alert to Cash Converters in case someone brings a child in?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.10.13 14:46

Fagin :  Now, Vaat did you get tonight my lovelies ?
Oliver Twist :  Five passports, but we put those back, because they were British, a camera, but someone had used it, so it wasn't new, and a baby.
F : A BABY, already !.  Vaat ve do with a BABY ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.13 14:53

@PeterMac wrote:And just to reiterate and refiinforce what a poster said above.

AND a reconstruction
AND an appeal

Hello PM. The Portuguese AG today stated that in Portugal a search for a missing child is actually never closed. No doubt this will find its way into the Court files.

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 05.10.13 15:08

This is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard in all 41 years on this planet!!!

What an utter joke! These kind of stories are what we expect on April fools day!

What exactly have Scotland Yard spent £6 million on?!

No doubt they have been dining out at the Savoy whilst having 'brainstorming' sessions, and all those experienced policemen have come up with is a burglar theory?! Surely they must know that burglars do not take children?

Dear SY, can you please point us to one story where a child was taken during a burglary?

SY, can you also please give us a breakdown of the £6 million spent, to the penny, and also an explanation as to why you are not spending any money on looking for other missing children, such as Ben Needham?

As a life long tax payer I would like you to stop wasting our money looking for a dead child, the cadaver dog has already indicated Maddy is dead, do you not have faith in the work of Martin Grimes?

To burgle a holiday apartment, you will most likely be a drug addict looking for a quick fix, because people on holiday generally do not have a great deal of valuables with them, so it's not going to be a professional burglar, and as far as I know the McCann's have never reported anything missing, except their child.

This is turning into a farce, either Scotland Yard are incompetent and need to be pulled off this case to save tax payer's money from going down the drain, or SY are deliberately covering up for the McCann's, which indicates something more sinister going on..

I think a petition to the home office to protest against SY wasting any more of tax payer's money is in order..

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.10.13 15:09

So what do we have?

Panto time has arrived.

Just my opinion.
Amazing the dept they will go.tearhairout 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.13 15:10

This libel case -as far as we see- is a farce; the witnesses have added nothing meriting belief and GA therefor must needs be absolved.

Now, why would that be? 

ID could have come up with something sticking, she might have made an effort. She didn't. 

There must be a reason for this. 

To me it seems that a deal has been reached when these two UK ladies went to Portugal this spring, negotiating with their Portuguese counterparts. Both sides want closure. Both sides are sick and tired of the whole affair. Both want to end it without delay and further expenses.

A deal could run like this:

1. GA will walk free -> ID is to be restrained/deflected from going full throttle -> request for 1 mln denied. Portugal relaxes. 
2. The McCann, their supporters and hangers-on must be seen to have been right somehow -> SY is instructed to find a viable scenario for an abduction or, barring that, an explanation for the disappearance, period. The UK relaxes. 

Both cases are then shelved, permanently. 

3. SY/Met go to Portugal and get access to all telephone records they request, in whatever current investigation, paedophile or not. 

No attorney could so spoil a witness hearing, let alone so many of them, as has happened by ID. It is beyond belief. It is no accident. It can only be explained away as a part of a much more encompassing deal. 

IMO

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum