The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by MoonGoddess on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 pm

@JackieL wrote:Glad to hear the mention of the Petition - I remember when a poster from the old Mirror forum started it, can't remember her name I'm afraid, but she was a serious lady, full of integrity.

So, old Sandy and Trish are divorced, eh?
It's that sort of thing that helps me to hold onto some faith that these two may face justice one day, the fact that someone started that on a forum and it's got a  mention in a court action is inspiring... I really am in awe of the diehards who have stuck it out for Madeleine.... God Bless their darling hearts

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Harriet94 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 pm

The transcript says her occupation is a Nurse. I wonder if she was employed in 2007? I would imagine it would be difficult to get 3 months leave from paid employment.

Harriet94

Posts : 137
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by MoonGoddess on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 pm

sorry this is OT, but can someone tell me what Sandy Cameron's profession was/is..... was he the one who gave up his job/work to help with the campaign?

Interesting how he and Trish are divorced...

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Woofer on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

@MoonGoddess wrote:sorry this is OT, but can someone tell me what Sandy Cameron's profession was/is..... was he the one who gave up his job/work to help with the campaign?

Interesting how he and Trish are divorced...
Sandy Cameron gave his occupation as Professor/Teacher in his statement.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm

It was Gerry`s brother John McCann who gave up his job with Astrazeneca to help - I think he was a drug rep.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

@MoonGoddess wrote:sorry this is OT, but can someone tell me what Sandy Cameron's profession was/is..... was he the one who gave up his job/work to help with the campaign?

Interesting how he and Trish are divorced...
No, that was John McCann who gave up his job even though Maddie could have been found at any time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:29 pm

@admin wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:sorry this is OT, but can someone tell me what Sandy Cameron's profession was/is..... was he the one who gave up his job/work to help with the campaign?

Interesting how he and Trish are divorced...
No, that was John McCann who gave up his job even though Maddie could have been found at any time.
Wonder why brother John was not a witness at this trial, after all he was a fund director at one time and had a lot to do with the campaign in the first few years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Harriet94 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Did Sandy Cameron spend 3 months in Portugal too?

Harriet94

Posts : 137
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by MoonGoddess on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Thank You all very much for the replies......

I guess not connected then....

http://www.sandycameron.co/about.asp

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Newintown on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:08 pm

candyfloss wrote:
@admin wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:sorry this is OT, but can someone tell me what Sandy Cameron's profession was/is..... was he the one who gave up his job/work to help with the campaign?

Interesting how he and Trish are divorced...
No, that was John McCann who gave up his job even though Maddie could have been found at any time.
Wonder why brother John was not a witness at this trial, after all he was a fund director at one time and had a lot to do with the campaign in the first few years.
It is very strange that John McCann and others such as Kennedy/C Mitchell have not been on the witness stand when they have been so close to the McCanns.  They've no doubt taken their share from the "Fund" but are not prepared to put themselves on the witness stand to help Madeleine, I wonder why?

eta: I do really know the answer but it would be interesting to hear other people's views.  smilie

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Nina on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:14 pm

@Newintown wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@admin wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:sorry this is OT, but can someone tell me what Sandy Cameron's profession was/is..... was he the one who gave up his job/work to help with the campaign?

Interesting how he and Trish are divorced...
No, that was John McCann who gave up his job even though Maddie could have been found at any time.
Wonder why brother John was not a witness at this trial, after all he was a fund director at one time and had a lot to do with the campaign in the first few years.
It is very strange that John McCann and others such as Kennedy/C Mitchell have not been on the witness stand when they have been so close to the McCanns.  They've no doubt taken their share from the "Fund" but are not prepared to put themselves on the witness stand to help Madeleine, I wonder why?
Very strange indeed as certainly CM would have been able to string a sentence together and has spouted for them right from the off. Maybe doesn't want to put the mockers on his hoped for political career. Or his price was too high.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2625
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by JackieL on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:So the Paedophile ring story not confirmed by the Met......

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 24m
Portuguese newspaper source claims police probing if Madeleine #McCann was snatched by Algarve paedophile ring - report unconfirmed by Met
_________________________________________________________________

Well, well, there's that IF word again!

Pesky little word, isn't it?
bump

JackieL

Posts : 221
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by MoonGoddess on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:23 pm

@Newintown wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@admin wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:sorry this is OT, but can someone tell me what Sandy Cameron's profession was/is..... was he the one who gave up his job/work to help with the campaign?

Interesting how he and Trish are divorced...
No, that was John McCann who gave up his job even though Maddie could have been found at any time.
Wonder why brother John was not a witness at this trial, after all he was a fund director at one time and had a lot to do with the campaign in the first few years.
It is very strange that John McCann and others such as Kennedy/C Mitchell have not been on the witness stand when they have been so close to the McCanns.  They've no doubt taken their share from the "Fund" but are not prepared to put themselves on the witness stand to help Madeleine, I wonder why?

eta: I do really know the answer but it would be interesting to hear other people's views.  smilie
I would imagine that Pinky would be advised against it, what with his political aspirations.... I am wondering how many of the witnesses called in this case, gave interviews to the PJ or Leicestershire Police?.....

I can see why Uncle Sandy wouldn't be called as a witness...... his statement claims that Madeleine would not have gone quietly with an abductor ...

I believe that Madeleine had been awakened by a stranger she would certainly have screamed or cried out. I do not believe that there is any possibility that she would have let a stranger take her without protest.           

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm

he could hardly be relied on to toe the party line....

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by plebgate on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Come on Caroline Lucas get some more protests under your belt before the election.

We all love a rebel and a fighter. Make sure you WIN the Brighton seat by a mile. YAY.




plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by jeanmonroe on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:46 am

ID must be silently relieved she abandonned Grandma Healy ......
Imagine a daughter who's not told her mum anything..who would believe that?
___________________________________________________________

Yes. especially a grandmother, of a missing grandaughter, that said, when asked,........................ "but at anytime during the time you spent with them in Portugal did you look, did you sit down, and did you look them both in the eye and say kids tell me did you have anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, point blank.?"

Gandma Healy's REPLY,,,,,: "NO I DIDN'T, WHY WOULD I?.....the whole situation is bizarre and ludicrous.........erm, nobody would ask them that question........"

Who would believe THAT?
A grandmother NOT asking the mother of her 'missing' grandaughter if she was 'involved'
_________________________________________________________________

The transcript says her occupation is a Nurse. I wonder if she was employed in 2007? I would imagine it would be difficult to get 3 months leave from paid employment.
_____________________________________________________________

NOT if you are a McCann or related to the McCanns.
You can have as much time off, when you want it.
NHS will PAY you if you are related to McCanns, no problem.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Praiaaa on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 am

@MoonGoddess wrote:


I can see why Uncle Sandy wouldn't be called as a witness...... his statement claims that Madeleine would not have gone quietly with an abductor ...

I believe that Madeleine had been awakened by a stranger she would certainly have screamed or cried out. I do not believe that there is any possibility that she would have let a stranger take her without protest.           

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm

he could hardly be relied on to toe the party line....
Good stuff!!! I wonder how material his scepticism was in leading to the divorce - yet more fallout from the toxic TM cloud.

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:57 am

@jeanmonroe wrote:ID must be silently relieved she abandonned Grandma Healy ......
Imagine a daughter who's not told her mum anything..who would believe that?
___________________________________________________________

Yes. especially a grandmother, of a missing grandaughter, that said, when asked,........................  "but at anytime during the time you spent with them in Portugal did you look, did you sit down, and did you look them both in the eye and say kids tell me did you have anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, point blank.?"

Gandma Healy's REPLY,,,,,: "NO I DIDN'T,  WHY WOULD I?.....the whole situation is bizarre and ludicrous.........erm, nobody would ask them that question........"

Who would believe THAT?
A grandmother NOT asking the mother of her 'missing' grandaughter if she was 'involved'
_________________________________________________________________

The transcript says her occupation is a Nurse. I wonder if she was employed in 2007? I would imagine it would be difficult to get 3 months leave from paid employment.
_____________________________________________________________

NOT if you are a McCann or related to the McCanns.
You can have as much time off, when you want it.
NHS will PAY you if you are related to McCanns, no problem.
Maybe a 'nurse' was the closest thing to a doctor they could muster, in order to accommodate the Judge and prove serious psychological damages

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by jeanmonroe on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Trial on again today?

Poor 'ol Izzy Bizzy facing the defendants ALONE?

No 'backup' from TM 'members'?


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by russiandoll on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Yes it's first defence witnesses today, seems UK media have not sent anyone to report, no tweets from J Lawton or M Brunt.

 No surprise there as they are participating in a propaganda war.

 The missing child really does, as her mother stated, appear to be "  AT THE BOTTOM OF ALL THIS".

 I really hope SY are living up to their word of keeping Maddie AT THE HEART of everything they do.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by tiny on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Any one know if Anne Guedes from the justice forum is going to be there today

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by jamaljr on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:06 pm

@tiny wrote:Any one know if Anne Guedes from the justice forum is going to be there today
Thankfully it appears so UK Justice Forum ‏[ltr]@Justice_forum[/ltr]
12m
This am #McCann vs Gonçalo #Amaral libel case in Lisbon. Tavares de Almeida, Ricardo Paiva and Luis Neves give evidence. Reports tomorrow.

jamaljr

Posts : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by tiny on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm

the statement of eduardo damaso is on the justice forum

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by russiandoll on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm

I noticed that post from Anne G , but if the trial continued this morning, I did not see any tweets about it.

 Seems like it's full steam ahead now though.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by sallypelt on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Maddie’s dad to give evidence today in Portuguese detective libel case

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/maddies-dad-to-give-evidence-today-in-portuguese-detective-libel-case-29628143.html

Opps, that gives the date the 8th, but it's from the 2nd. My apologies

sallypelt

Posts : 3297
Reputation : 518
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Libel trial day 6 witness 1. TRISH CAMERON

Post by pixiedust6 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 am

SO – You said the book had a big effect on the McCanns. Have you knowledge of a Petition containing some 17,000 signatures which originated in the UK in January 2008, which demanded that Social Services investigate the family about the children being left alone?  thumbsup  I was one of them!!! We from the UK hopes and fingers crossed  prays Amaral wins.  I hold my head in shame that the Portuguese have been treated so bad by the mscabs.


They have gone one greed to far!!!!angry2 


Good luck Amaral we from the UK hope you win the case. 

pixiedust6

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tomorrow...

Post by MarleneP on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:13 pm

McCanns v. Gonçalo Amaral: Libel Trial
- Day Eight
05 November 2013

Will appear here...



http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

MarleneP

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum