The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Regist10

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This latest news from Scotland Yard...

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Vote_lcap5%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Vote_lcap38%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 43 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Vote_lcap56%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 63 ]

Total Votes : 112

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by marconi 05.10.13 3:32

sallypelt wrote:
marconi wrote:
susible wrote:
windchime wrote:I have to remain optimistic and can't help thinking that SY are working closely with the PJ and possibly GA.  GA asked for the hearing to be done in private (IMO) knowing full well the McCanns would argue against it.  SY told them not to go to the hearing for media reasons (IMO) knowing full they wouldn't be able to stay away.  The case appears to be going very badly for the McCanns and there appears to be very little public sympathy left for them. Now suddenly we have that moment that we have all been waiting for the moment when G & K have to sit next to detectives, like every other parent/s whose child has gone missing, and speak.  It may all be well rehearsed and off autocue but I do not believe that the response will be the one they are hoping for.  I think, as someone else said earlier, the switchboards will light up and go into overload and not with people calling about possible sightings. 
I truly hope that SY have far more up their sleeves than they are letting on, leading the McCanns and their group of holiday friends into a false sense of security.
Oh and as it has been bought up that SY are investigating the theory it is a Portuguese Paedo ring that took her - well remember the Gasper statement and the fact that most of these people have been to Portugal before - add Mr RM to the mix along with his mate who had dodgy findings on his computer then it all adds up to a Portugese Paedo ring.  Off course all IMO!
There is just no way on this planet any police force can ignore the truth - not when it is as glaringly obvious to the whole world as this case is. IMO
Totally agree windchime, SY cannot ignore all of the evidence that already exists, they just can't
the McCanns refused to make a reconstruction, unless the PJ would broadcast it, to help finding Madeleine.
they knew that police never broadcast reconstructions.
I wonder if they told that to the Yard, "no use" and the Yard said:
"Don't worry. We will help Madeleine. Come to Algarve with your friends, we make a reconstruction and I promise you to broadcast it on Crimewatch. We will make an exception for your daughter . Come now because the next Crimewatch will be on the 14th. We got to find her".

This is what I think that happened.    IMO.
Maconi, I don't think the McCann's, or any of their acquaintances, have a say, now that SY is involved. They now have to play by someone else#s rules, and I can't imagine that it's going down too well. But, let's wait and see.

And your English is exemplary, by the way. drinks
Thank you for the compliment, sallypelt!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by lj 05.10.13 4:05

admin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Popcorn wrote:I thought Scotland Yard were supposed to be working alongside the Portuguese?
 That's what Scotland Yard say.

But if you look at the recent quotes (last few months) coming from the Portuguese side (sorry, don't have them to hand), there is precious little sign of active co-operation coming from them - indeed quite the reverse, insisting on Portuguese officers accompanying Scotland Yard officers on any visits they do to people, needing to get written permission in advance etc. etc.
Would the Portuguese really allow the MET to do a whitewash because, surely, that would mean the PJ's reputation will be shot to pieces around the world. They will be humiliated and branded as incompetent for many years. Why would they let that happen?

I don't think PJ can stop this.
This is from British a very carefully planned action to whitewash, not so much the McCanns but the British LE and government that have a lot of egg on their face. They could not and now also cannot tolerate the McCanns to be found involved since that would show the corruption that is rampant. With every day the operation Grange writes a new chapter in the burlesque, they get further in the quicksand. There is no way back. They have to find a patsy or a incredible theory that never can be disproved.

What a pathetic example of British justice.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.10.13 4:33

Tony Bennett wrote:
sallypelt wrote:BBC explaining "Cell Dump" now, on TV
 How very helpful of them
Tony, I like it when you're on fire!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 4:36

call on google    the maddie case files
click on 2013
click on press news
04 october
a think the second news, from above,  Lusa

Redwood saying that there are ground of suspicions about people who were close to the place of disappearance.

it is the first time I hear the Yard talking about suspicions and certainly  "ground of suspicions".

The substantive evidence: could it be satelite pictures?

The USA are a very close friend to the UK, the UK is always supporting them in every possible war,  even when there is none.

Were the USA prepared to help the Yard?
marconi

Back to top Go down

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 17 Empty burglars - couldnt get the cash - so they steal a child

Post by macgee 05.10.13 5:29

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2445092/Was-Maddie-abducted-burglars-disturbed-holiday-flat-Scotland-Yard-probes-new-theory-McCanns-prepare-make-significant-TV-appeal.html

i,m absolutely flabbergasted - are people going to believe this ?
macgee

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by macgee 05.10.13 5:37

does the daily mail not know its only october - april fools day,s been and gone
macgee

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 5:45

Initially there were 38 persons of interest and now we have 41, three more persons.

According to Redwood, nobody of Tapas 9 was among the 38.

Unless the Yard has localized Ali Baba, something we should not underestimate, it is very well possible that those extra 3 could be the parents + Tapas 10, imo.

Because I believe that Tapas 7 told the truth already, imo. They want to get rid of this mess.

All in my opinion

about the Mail article of today's: nobody believes it.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by macgee 05.10.13 5:48

but scotland yard are considering this. how can they keep a straight face
macgee

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 5:54

macgee wrote:but scotland yard are considering this. how can they keep a straight face
sometime ago I commented here and I repeat it:

in serious crime cases, there are two group of people that lie:

a) the culprits

b) the police
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.10.13 6:29

marconi wrote:
macgee wrote:but scotland yard are considering this. how can they keep a straight face

a) the culprits

b) the police
The police don't need to lie, they should not divulge any information at all. As they are regularly flooding the press with information, as the leading detective has appeared on chat shows and as the 'information' given - if genuine- would probably alert the people described as being of interest, it's nothing but a show - entertainment for the masses.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 05.10.13 6:45

macgee wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2445092/Was-Maddie-abducted-burglars-disturbed-holiday-flat-Scotland-Yard-probes-new-theory-McCanns-prepare-make-significant-TV-appeal.html

i,m absolutely flabbergasted - are people going to believe this ?
I LIKE IT.
 I get what the paper is trying to do.

bravo 

Oh and look at one comment that is there:

laugh 
"What rubbish! So they take the child and put everything else they were going to steal back? Why?"

Rated 109
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 6:55

tigger wrote:
marconi wrote:

a) the culprits

b) the police
The police don't need to lie, they should not divulge any information at all. As they are  regularly flooding the press with information, as the leading detective has appeared on chat shows and as the 'information' given - if  genuine-  would probably alert the people described as being of interest, it's nothing but a show - entertainment for the masses.

yes, but Redwood said not long ago that that and that person were not suspects and he knows very well that they are.

IMO
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.10.13 6:59

Very few people who are shown mugshots of convicted criminals intermingled with those of police officers, MPs, and Peers of the Realm are able to identify which are the undesirables and which are the upstanding citizens yes 

It's not unknown for politicians and police officers to lie through their teeth deny the truth and it's reputed that more politicking takes place in NSY than in the Houses of Commons & Lords combined.

With regard to the McCanns, we can but speculate as to what direction the political winds are currently blowing and what unholy alliances have been set in stone.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 7:08

I wonder if Gerrry went to Algarve last Wednesday, with a bag on his back and a Luggage.   Not necessary at all if he was intending to go back to England on the same day, like he did before.
Imo he was staying in Portugal for a short time, at least.
Taking Duarte to a disco?
I wish the Portuguese media would be in Praia da Luz at this moment, and the days before, trying to find out what is going on.
Who knows Martin Brunt is there, right now.

All in my opinion.

By the way: The Yard denied the story of the paedophiles, which was made up by a paper.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.13 7:44

Was Maddie abducted by burglars she disturbed at holiday flat? Scotland Yard probes new theory as McCanns prepare to make 'significant' TV appeal

Madeleine McCann may have been abducted after disturbing burglars in her family’s holiday apartment, Scotland Yard believes.
Detectives think her disappearance could be linked to a series of break-ins at the Portuguese resort from which she vanished, the Daily Mail can reveal.
The burglaries – thought to be the work of a ‘team’ of thieves – happened in the months leading up to Madeleine’s disappearance from the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz in May 2007.
One theory – now being taken seriously by British police – is that burglars panicked after Madeleine awoke from her sleep.

Sources in the Algarve – where the authorities are working closely with Scotland Yard – confirmed yesterday that detectives are investigating a series of thefts from the Ocean Club and elsewhere in Praia da Luz.
One local source said: ‘It is a very serious line of inquiry.’
The break-ins came to light during the Metropolitan Police’s two year long, £5million review of Madeleine’s abduction.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2445092/Was-Maddie-abducted-burglars-disturbed-holiday-flat-Scotland-Yard-probes-new-theory-McCanns-prepare-make-significant-TV-appeal.html

Is this going to be the new theory? if so why has it been printed in the press, are they hoping for information before Crimewatch is shown?

Bend it has they like it just won't fit.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 05.10.13 7:52

"By the way: The Yard denied the story of the paedophiles, which was made up by a paper." ?

marconi....Can you elaborate :please: 

jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.10.13 7:56

Ever since the Birmingham FSS did that jaw dropping U-turn, the Home Office has been behind vast efforts to give these two scumbags a clean bill of health. Unfortunately for the HO, the fake abduction is so badly cobbled together, that all efforts to enforce its validity are equally farcical and dire. This is a whitewash that screams cover up from every angle. SY has lost all credibility.

imo
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 8:24

jozi wrote:

"By the way: The Yard denied the story of the paedophiles, which was made up by a paper." ?

marconi....Can you elaborate     :please: 

Please check on joana morais,  Cameron forces investigation ( I forgot the rest), it is the last one, where you can find a video telling it is not true.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 05.10.13 9:05

Somebody has commented beneath the Daily Fail abduction by burglars story "It'll be abduction by aliens next".

big grin big grin big grin
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.13 9:12

Snipped from http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/04/madeleine-mccann-inquiry-mobile-phone-data

His team have been cross-referencing tens of thousands of documents, communications data and witness statements from the Portuguese investigation, from eight private detectives and from the Leicestershire force.

Who's the eight private detectives?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 9:16

admin wrote:
marconi wrote:at  what time will the hearing start today?
Truth hurty
??????????????????????????????, what do youu mean?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.10.13 9:16

admin wrote:
Truth hurty
that's this week's best post Admin, very funny.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 05.10.13 9:22

aquila wrote:
admin wrote:
Truth hurty
Mr
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top