The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Taken, killed or whatever'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 21:31

@bobbin wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That's another inappropriate one in my opinion. This is a larger version of it which, even to my untrained eye, looks photo-shopped. The hand holding the ice cream looks very strange.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Maddie5-17.jpg

The expression on her face reminds me of what my mother used to say - she is too knowing for someone of her age.
The paper around the base of the ice-cream is remarkably well trimmed, prepared with care, hardly looks torn. It also looks like a chocolate/vanilla wrapping whilst the ice-cream is pure white. It is unusual to see a child with a lolly and ice-cream simultaneously. The hand and arm do not belong to the photo, were badly linked, so it must have been added with 'intent to portray a certain image'.
The ice-cream itself, needs no details being spelled out, it's obvious.
If the above did not concern me enough already, what the hell is the synopsis alluding to and what on earth does Kate mean in the highlighted red bit below, accompanying the video by Jon Corner with the truly dubious new photos.

"Madeleine McCann May 2010 Appeal (Official Video)
Madeleine McCann·99 videos

Uploaded on May 2, 2010
http://findmadeleine.com A NEW snap of Madeleine McCann as a grown up wearing make-up and jewellery has been released on the third anniversary of her disappearance.

The picture shows the Midland youngster, now aged seven, wearing blue eye shadow and a pink bow and gold necklace.

It is featured in a video which also shows footage of Gerry and Kates desperate attempts to find their daughter who vanished from their holiday apartment in Portugal on May 3 2007.

The video, produced by family friend Jon Corner, was originally shown at a fundraising event in London in January to mark the 1,000th day since the little girls disappearance.

With the Dido song Here With Me as a soundtrack, it begins with a computer graphic of the holiday complex in Praia da Luz in the Algarve where Madeleine vanished.

It goes on to show Gerry and Kate in and around Praia da Luz in the early days after their daughter went missing as they kick-started a campaign to find her.

There are also scenes of the couple answering telephone calls and sifting through emails back at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The film closes with the message: Thank you for not giving up on Madeleine. Together we can bring her home.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: The video is designed to remind people that the search for Madeleine is ongoing. Just because shes not in the headlines every day doesnt mean nothing is being done. Kate and Gerry are still devoting a large part of their daily lives to the search.

Before the video was released Kate revealed how dealing with Madeleines disappearance had led her to have thoughts about being wiped out in a motorway crash with her family to end her pain.

The 42 year-old said: I used to have thoughts like well get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, wed all be gone, and the pain would be away. But what I do know now for sure is that I dont want that. Things have changed. I am desperate to be here with Sean and Amelie and to help find Madeleine.

She added: I also think therell be some people who would be greatly embarrassed if Madeleine was found and that scares me.

And Gerry, 41, said there were people in Portugal and Britain who were trying to hamper the couples search for their daughter. He said: There have been very poor elements of the Portuguese investigation, and at the same time its probably been one of the biggest investigations ever in Portugal.
• Category
Nonprofits & Activism
• License
Standard YouTube License

Someone called it: paedo-candy; a title I thought abhorrent

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by bobbin on 03.10.13 21:50

@susible wrote:"Until you're resting here" right on cue with the horrific, blue eyeshadow, recumbent, glassy eyed Madeleine...I initially totally dismissed the possibility that photo was taken in PdL, but on reflection, I do wonder if there was an extra subliminal message in that video, much like the packing the boot whilst wearing surgical gloves and Kate with her whoosh clunking, whilst appearing to be totally out of her face.  

Jon Corner always gave me the creeps, I remember when he first surfaced and quite apart from his very disturbing description of Madeleine, had said words to the effect that the story was going to be more than just about Madeleine, it was going to be about Kate and Gerry,(he wasn't wrong there) and there was a picture of him, with his weird bulging eyes and you would honestly think he'd just won a major media contract (which I suppose he had) rather than being a concerned friend, hoping to use his skills to help in any way he could.

I'll have a look and see if I can find the quote and pic I am referring to
Yes, the juxtaposition of the words is of course significant and I cannot look at the blue eyeshadow picture without a terrible shiver going all the way down my spine. I have seen eyes like that before, I won't say under what circumstances, it's too awful to contemplate.
I cannot accept that this has not all been some awful preconceived hoax. The fact that photos have been photo-shopped and lied about, particularly with the coloboma, is too sinister.
Even in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L8fU6OA6yU) the coloboma @ 0.52 is at 7.30 to 8.o'clock whilst @ 1.24 it is at 6.30.
Everyone knows a coloboma cannot move, and having made so much of it, the parents then said, it was nothing really, you wouldn't see it without getting really close, just a little fleck.
So many lies, so much contradiction, even with badly placed colobomas on the same video.
The common saying is 'follow the money'. Seeing recently the family claiming the McCs were in financial straits, given the speed at which a film, book, ambassadors for tagging etc were talked about, I'm beginning to be convinced it was all planned to be a money spinner, even without the fund. Not feeling good at coming to this conclusion and hoping that our joint efforts will outweigh the 'silence' being brought / bought from above to bring justice to a little girl whom I fear was genuinely abused.

bobbin

Posts : 2031
Reputation : 128
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by galena on 03.10.13 21:56

@bobbin wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That's another inappropriate one in my opinion. This is a larger version of it which, even to my untrained eye, looks photo-shopped. The hand holding the ice cream looks very strange.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Maddie5-17.jpg

The expression on her face reminds me of what my mother used to say - she is too knowing for someone of her age.
The paper around the base of the ice-cream is remarkably well trimmed, prepared with care, hardly looks torn. It also looks like a chocolate/vanilla wrapping whilst the ice-cream is pure white. It is unusual to see a child with a lolly and ice-cream simultaneously. The hand and arm do not belong to the photo, were badly linked, so it must have been added with 'intent to portray a certain image'.
The ice-cream itself, needs no details being spelled out, it's obvious.
If the above did not concern me enough already, what the hell is the synopsis alluding to and what on earth does Kate mean in the highlighted red bit below, accompanying the video by Jon Corner with the truly dubious new photos.

"Madeleine McCann May 2010 Appeal (Official Video)
Madeleine McCann·99 videos

Uploaded on May 2, 2010
http://findmadeleine.com A NEW snap of Madeleine McCann as a grown up wearing make-up and jewellery has been released on the third anniversary of her disappearance.

The picture shows the Midland youngster, now aged seven, wearing blue eye shadow and a pink bow and gold necklace.

It is featured in a video which also shows footage of Gerry and Kates desperate attempts to find their daughter who vanished from their holiday apartment in Portugal on May 3 2007.

The video, produced by family friend Jon Corner, was originally shown at a fundraising event in London in January to mark the 1,000th day since the little girls disappearance.

With the Dido song Here With Me as a soundtrack, it begins with a computer graphic of the holiday complex in Praia da Luz in the Algarve where Madeleine vanished.

It goes on to show Gerry and Kate in and around Praia da Luz in the early days after their daughter went missing as they kick-started a campaign to find her.

There are also scenes of the couple answering telephone calls and sifting through emails back at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The film closes with the message: Thank you for not giving up on Madeleine. Together we can bring her home.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: The video is designed to remind people that the search for Madeleine is ongoing. Just because shes not in the headlines every day doesnt mean nothing is being done. Kate and Gerry are still devoting a large part of their daily lives to the search.

Before the video was released Kate revealed how dealing with Madeleines disappearance had led her to have thoughts about being wiped out in a motorway crash with her family to end her pain.

The 42 year-old said: I used to have thoughts like well get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, wed all be gone, and the pain would be away. But what I do know now for sure is that I dont want that. Things have changed. I am desperate to be here with Sean and Amelie and to help find Madeleine.

She added: I also think therell be some people who would be greatly embarrassed if Madeleine was found and that scares me.

And Gerry, 41, said there were people in Portugal and Britain who were trying to hamper the couples search for their daughter. He said: There have been very poor elements of the Portuguese investigation, and at the same time its probably been one of the biggest investigations ever in Portugal.
• Category
Nonprofits & Activism
• License
Standard YouTube License

The statement about all being killed in a motorway crash seems a strange thing to say in the light of their continued claim that they believe Madeleine is still alive.  I would want to end the pain by finding her, not by leaving her with no family to come back to if she was ever found!

galena

Posts : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by ultimaThule on 03.10.13 22:39

@bobbin wrote:
Before the video was released Kate revealed how dealing with Madeleines disappearance had led her to have thoughts about being wiped out in a motorway crash with her family to end her pain.

The 42 year-old said: I used to have thoughts like well get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, wed all be gone, and the pain would be away. But what I do know now for sure is that I dont want that. Things have changed. I am desperate to be here with Sean and Amelie and to help find Madeleine.

She added: I also think therell be some people who would be greatly embarrassed if Madeleine was found and that scares me.
I hope Hobs will provide analysis of Kate's words (above).

What "things have changed" and why is Kate 'desperate to be here with Sean and Amelie' when, presumably, that's exactly where she is?

As for "I also think there'll be some people who would be greatly embarrassed if Madeleine was found" who are these people who would be embarrassed and why?  Is she saying that Madeleine's 'disappearance' is a scam?

Is it possible that Madeleine has never been 'missing' in the accepted sense of the term and this 'difficult child' was sent to live elsewhere, with the tale of stranger abduction being created to spare Kate 'What will my parents think?' McCann potential censure?


As for "that scares me", could Kate fear that those "who would be greatly embarrassed" are so heavily invested in any such scam they would resort to killing Madeleine rather than have her found?

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by sallypelt on 03.10.13 22:50

McCanns to appear on Crimewatch 14 October

sallypelt

Posts : 3362
Reputation : 597
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by ultimaThule on 03.10.13 22:56

I guess it's too much hope Crimewatch will undertake a reconstruction of the events of Thursday 3 May 2007.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by Rufus T on 03.10.13 23:15

@sallypelt wrote:McCanns to appear on Crimewatch 14 October
Can this really be true?


http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cpdpkv/crimewatch--episode-315

Rufus T

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-18
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by ultimaThule on 03.10.13 23:56

Apparently it is true.  I wonder who will be playing Kate, Gerry, and their chums, in the work of fiction reconstruction?

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by Guest on 04.10.13 16:47

@Rufus T wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:McCanns to appear on Crimewatch 14 October
Can this really be true?


http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cpdpkv/crimewatch--episode-315
***
And in the local versions of Crimewatch in the Netherlands on Oct.15, Germany Oct.16 [and Ireland Oct.17?].

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by Guest on 04.10.13 19:51

Take care. It suddenly occurred to me.

This forum has a map, showing the whereabouts of some of its protagonists. Pins

If any of them replies to the invitation to give evidence, then they  are flushed out (if not flushed out already, NSA and all that, you know)

Personally, I will be watching from the wings, how the play unfolds. 

And to het poster inviting me to fess up the following;

Doubt thou the Stars are fire,
Doubt thou the Sun doth move;
Doubt Truth to be a liar
But NEVER doubt I love


Shakespeare, IIRC

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by lj on 04.10.13 23:32

If they play real time we get that Benny Hill effect.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 169
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by Newintown on 04.10.13 23:49

@Portia wrote:Take care. It suddenly occurred to me.

This forum has a map, showing the whereabouts of some of its protagonists. Pins

If any of them replies to the invitation to give evidence, then they  are flushed out (if not flushed out already, NSA and all that, you know)

Personally, I will be watching from the wings, how the play unfolds. 

And to het poster inviting me to fess up the following;

Doubt thou the Stars are fire,
Doubt thou the Sun doth move;
Doubt Truth to be a liar
But NEVER doubt I love


Shakespeare, IIRC
That's Hamlet by the way, not Romeo and Juliet, you seem to have got confused with your quotes from Shakespeare.  Don't try to be too clever if you don't know what you're quoting.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by Guest on 04.10.13 23:51

LJ, I'd love to see Russell O'Brien repeating what he supposedly did in about 10 minutes - namely bathing his daughter who'd been sick, changing the bedding, getting her back to sleep and returning to the tapas bar.

Here's the music to go with his alleged antics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF-ma-TmDmw

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by lj on 05.10.13 3:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:LJ, I'd love to see Russell O'Brien repeating what he supposedly did in about 10 minutes - namely bathing his daughter who'd been sick, changing the bedding, getting her back to sleep and returning to the tapas bar.

Here's the music to go with his alleged antics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF-ma-TmDmw
There is somewhere on TMCF a very cute video showing the coming and going of the Tapas bunch in Bennie Hill style and with this music. In the end they all bump into eachother, something PeterM calculated too.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3289
Reputation : 169
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Taken, killed or whatever'

Post by tigger on 05.10.13 6:46

@Newintown wrote:
@Portia wrote:Take care. It suddenly occurred to me.

This forum has a map, showing the whereabouts of some of its protagonists. Pins

If any of them replies to the invitation to give evidence, then they  are flushed out (if not flushed out already, NSA and all that, you know)

Personally, I will be watching from the wings, how the play unfolds. 

And to het poster inviting me to fess up the following;

Doubt thou the Stars are fire,
Doubt thou the Sun doth move;
Doubt Truth to be a liar
But NEVER doubt I love


Shakespeare, IIRC
That's Hamlet by the way, not Romeo and Juliet, you seem to have got confused with your quotes from Shakespeare.  Don't try to be too clever if you don't know what you're quoting.
Where did Portia state the play? I can only see Shakespeare mentioned.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum