The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

2nd October - Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE* Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2nd October - Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE* Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th

Post by ultimaThule on 03.10.13 4:45

@aiyoyo wrote:
@lj wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:This is the link at about 2.27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47AUYhD4Dg

Kate laughs afterwards
I've been looking at this link [which is a quite some more than the whoos-clunck bit frequently re-visited here, elsewhere and on youtube] since a very long time and with great interest, I must say. Bearing in mind that she's on camera, BUT being interviewed by a very close friend, I think everything she says and the way she says and the way she thinks it, can be taken literally: she's not "on" anything - this is a the REAL Kate speaking ... Which doesn't make it less upsetting ...
I find it incredible that this is the 'REAL Kate' speaking in August 2007 mere weeks after the alleged abduction of her 3 year old daughter by a paedophile 'predator'. 

If it were my little girl who had disappeared in such circumstances, I imagine I'd be incoherent with grief for considerably longer than a couple of months and the only way I might be able to string two words together would be with the help of serious meds.

Kate, on the other hand, appears perfectly groomed and entirely luicid after Madeleine's her recent ordeal.  

Is this footage unreal or surreal?
I do agree it is the real Kate, but she is so uninhibited because she has been using something. At least alcohol, but I suspect something more.
It is unreal that "friends" had this go in the public. Any psychiatrist worth his money would have a field day with this.
Yeap, she looked doped up and was so far out like kite in sky!    

How Jon Corner missed spotting Kate's psychedelic self is truly puzzling.
I suspect this film would not have seen daylight if K&G had not approved its release.

To my jaded eye what we see is the 'Real Kate' and, while the slurring of certain of her words suggests she may have had more than a few nips from the hip flask a touch of sunstroke from sitting out on the balcony without a hat, I don't detect any sign of the kaleidoscope eyes that frequently accompany the consumption of other substances.

Any shrink would indeed have a field day with this film and would no doubt gain considerable kudos from publishing the findings of an indepth study of K & G for the benefit of his/her colleagues - which is most probably why, as far as can be ascertained, neither of the McCanns have sought any pyschiatric help to overcome the pain and suffering allegedly caused to them by Dr Amaral's book.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd October - Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE* Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th

Post by lj on 03.10.13 4:46

@Newintown wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@lj wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Kate laughs afterwards
I've been looking at this link [which is a quite some more than the whoos-clunck bit frequently re-visited here, elsewhere and on youtube] since a very long time and with great interest, I must say. Bearing in mind that she's on camera, BUT being interviewed by a very close friend, I think everything she says and the way she says and the way she thinks it, can be taken literally: she's not "on" anything - this is a the REAL Kate speaking ... Which doesn't make it less upsetting ...
I find it incredible that this is the 'REAL Kate' speaking in August 2007 mere weeks after the alleged abduction of her 3 year old daughter by a paedophile 'predator'. 

If it were my little girl who had disappeared in such circumstances, I imagine I'd be incoherent with grief for considerably longer than a couple of months and the only way I might be able to string two words together would be with the help of serious meds.

Kate, on the other hand, appears perfectly groomed and entirely luicid after Madeleine's her recent ordeal.  

I do agree it is the real Kate, but she is so uninhibited because she has been using something. At least alcohol, but I suspect something more.
It is unreal that "friends" had this go in the public. Any psychiatrist worth his money would have a field day with this.

Or even like "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds".   big grin 

(Sorry, I was a big Beatles' fan - showing my age now!)
Don't worry, you're amongst equals laughat 

I still remember the Beatles' Hamburg performance. Wasn't Lucy a rather normal girl, a friend from school, who died recently?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 03.10.13 5:05

Thanks to you, Newintown, I shall go to bed singing songs from the Sergeant Pepper album... big grin

Perhaps the McCanns' theme song should be 'With A Little Help From My Friends' but given how few of their chums have fetched up in Portugal to lend their support, perhaps not...nah  

RIP Lucy Vodden nee O'Donnell who died September 2009.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 03.10.13 5:08

@ultimaThule wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@lj wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Kate laughs afterwards

I suspect this film would not have seen daylight if K&G had not approved its release.

To my jaded eye what we see is the 'Real Kate' and, while the slurring of certain of her words suggests she may have had more than a few nips from the hip flask a touch of sunstroke from sitting out on the balcony without a hat, I don't detect any sign of the kaleidoscope eyes that frequently accompany the consumption of other substances.

Any shrink would indeed have a field day with this film and would no doubt gain considerable kudos from publishing the findings of an indepth study of K & G for the benefit of his/her colleagues - which is most probably why, as far as can be ascertained, neither of the McCanns have sought any pyschiatric help to overcome the pain and suffering allegedly caused to them by Dr Amaral's book.
Over dozes of sunshine cause slurring of words......well I never......?

It's blatant there's involuntarily manifestation of cheerfulness about that appearance that suggests helped by substance that produces that effect.
I dont believe Kate was in her natural happy state there.  Not after having seen how good an actress she's at turning on the sad face at will.
No reason for her to wear a happy face there in a pre-recorded interview unless it was involuntarily emotion.  My opinion anyway.

Why Jon Corner did not ask her to come back later for a reshoot is an enigma.
He obviously didnt see anything wrong with a happy chirpy mum slurring her words talking about circumstances of her recently lost daughter.
With inclusion of "choking of his full English breakie" and "tiny little tears"...associated to the seriousness of asking people to search, it's apparent the subject interviewed is out of this planet.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 03.10.13 5:35

And at one point, Kate contemplates “the thought of living like this for another 40 years”.

This is an interesting and telling statement from kate.

Given that they both are claiming Madeleine is alive and has suffered no serious harm, that she could be found just like the recent cases of abducted children (all of who were pubescent or teenagers rather than 3 yr old toddlers) why is kate telling us she could be living like this for the next 40 years?

What is meant by living like this?

Does she mean living under a cloud of suspicion should Madeleine's remains not be found?

Does she mean in 40 years something could happen which would end the living like this?

Is she in fact telling us Madeleine is dead which contradicts all their claims both past and present, it nullifies their claims in the libel trial that Goncalo Amaral is hindering the search ( but not answering 48 questions isn't)

Her words tell me Madeleine won't be found anytime soon, she won't be found alive.

Her words tell me there is no hope for Madeleine and hasn't been since the day she allegedly vanished.

kate is feeling the strain of her guilt, the brain knows what it knows and wants to speak the truth, since she doesn't want to admit the truth directly, she instead leaks marbles thus easing  her guilt for a brief moment.
Only when she admits the truth of what happened will she feel any relief and respite from her guilt.

«They say they almost decided against going to the tapas restaurant opposite their apartment in Praia da Luz, but opted not to take the children to another restaurant, the Millennium, because of the distance.

Gerry says: “I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going and ... did. We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas.”

And Kate adds: “In fact we were all ... going to go up to the Millennium again – that was with the kids – which is what we did the first night.

“It was just, it was just because the walk was so long and we didn’t have a buggy and the kids were tired by that time and I thought we were, you know we did talk about going up to the Millennium that night.”

Gerry says: “I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going and ... did. We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas.”

This is a weak statement
I think allows for others to think otherwise.
The worst thing is not having their child allegedly abducted, the worst thing according to gerry  was going to the tapas bar.
Qualifiers are additional words that when removed do not change the meaning of the sentence.
Here we have 2 qualifiers kind of and almost thought.
A strong statement would have been we thought about not going to the tapas bar, we went.
Instead we have kind of.
He doesn't tell us we almost thought of not going and..did, he tells us they kind of thought about it.
If he can't tell us  they thought about something we can't do it for them.

He further weakens the statement with more qualifiers almost thought
You can't almost think of doing something, you either think about it or you don't.
Here we have him not only almost thinking about something, we also have him kind of almost thinking.
Kind of is similar to doing something without actually doing the something.

They didn't think about not going, they were going regardless.

We is used to show unity, co-operation and shared responsibility.

Given they were going at the early part of the holiday season why did they think they wouldn't be able to get into the tapas?
You may have this problem high season when there are lots of guests, early season it would be pretty empty.
Anything in the negative is sensitive, they had already made arrangements to book the tables every night that week, not being able to get in was not an option.

He doesn't tell he wasn't sure about getting into the tapas that night just that he wasn't sure they would get into the tapas.

Since the tables were all pre-booked for that week, what else could have stopped them getting into the tapas?
A dead child perhaps?

“In fact we were all ... going to go up to the Millennium again – that was with the kids – which is what we did the first night
We indicates shared co-operation, unity, shared responsibility.
Who is the WE who would be going to the millenium again?
The mccann family or the whole group, themselves and the tapas 7?

Given the tables were all pre-booked for the whole week why the change in routine?
Was there a change in routine because of a change in reality?

In fact is used to compare something in fact they were going to go to the millenium instead they went to the tapas.
Why does she feel the need to tell us they were ALL going to go to the millenium and then add the fact it would be with the kids.
If they were
ALL going then surely the kids would have been included and not added later in the sentence.
This is close, that is distancing, she distances going to the millenium from going with the kids.
Does this mean the adult perhaps were going to go to the millenium whilst the kids were left at the apartments?
The fact she introduces the kids separately from we were all indicates sensitivity.
 She also feels the need to tell us they had ALL gone to the millenium as a family on the first night making it sensitive.

“It was just, it was just because the walk was so long and we didn’t have a buggy and the kids were tired by that time and I thought we were, you know we did talk about going up to the Millennium that night.”
Just is used to minimise something, here she repeats the words "it was just " twice making it sensitive.
So and because  are used to explain why something happened here we have both words  in close proximity making a cluster which makes it hightly sensitive to the subject.
This is close that is distancing.
By what time were the kids tired?
She doesn't tell us a time.
The wals was not only long it was so long making it sensitive.
She introduces not having a buggy as an excuse for not going as well as the kids being tired.
Notice the change of pronouns from we not having a buggy to I thought back to WE were and WE did talk about about going to the millenium that night.
You know is used to convince and convey, here she is trying to convince us they talked about going to the millenium.
her sentence is stilted, the expected and easier way would be to say we talked about going to the millenium, instead she tells us we did talk about going to the millenium.
What else did they talk about, apart from going to the millenium?
It is also strange when she says "
I thought we were, you know we did talk about going up to the Millennium that night.”
She stops herself mid sentence, what was she going to say after "I thought we were"
When a subject self edits it indicates sensitivity, what did she think they were going to do before changing to talking about the millenium?

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.10.13 7:30

Don't forget the coded messages in
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds,
Yellow Submarine
and the rest.

Squeaky clean they were NOT, though it is nice to forget

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 03.10.13 8:14

I hope the judge does let Gerry stand as witness, although I'm liking her style very much in not allowing proceeding to be influenced by his self importance in turning up against Scotland Yards advice and not according to correct procedure. On both sides of the sea he has proven in this one act of having no regard for protocol.

I hope one of the first things put to him is Clarence's insistence that it is "beyond offensive" to suggest Kate felt suicidal juxtaposed with Pretendy Psychologist Pike's statement under oath to the contrary. I would then like to see him asked if he would board a plane that an explosives dog had alerted to before rounding off with an explanation of why he felt it necessary, from the outset, to be planning "awareness" and fundraising events for some time in the future if they were so sure Madeleine had come to no harm in the hands of a rabid gang of predatory paedophiles in the Lawless Hill of Sardine Land. 

If he has not by this point stormed off or leapt out of the witness box and head butted the defence lawyer, it would be beneficial for him to be asked why he wasted precious minutes deleting calls/texts from his phone and how he found time to have a little snooze whilst everyone else was out looking for his 3 year old daughter, especially as his wife could not possible get off the sofa to have a quick look because she was too busy holding some sort of vigil and moaning that the night was actually dark.

Whilst everyone in the court room is then gasping in disbelief at the nonsense that is the McCann version, two burly PJ stride purposefully across the room and slap a pair of cuffs on the sweating Glaswegian and march him off to the cells.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.10.13 8:34

Brilliant post.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 03.10.13 8:37

@PeterMac wrote:Don't forget the coded messages in
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds,
Yellow Submarine
and the rest.

Squeaky clean they were NOT, though it is nice to forget

Believe me, I did not forget, though many other things I cannot remember. How is it again: if you remember the sixties, you were not really there?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.10.13 9:15

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I hope the judge does let Gerry stand as witness, although I'm liking her style very much in not allowing proceeding to be influenced by his self importance in turning up against Scotland Yards advice and not according to correct procedure. On both sides of the sea he has proven in this one act of having no regard for protocol.

I hope one of the first things put to him is Clarence's insistence that it is "beyond offensive" to suggest Kate felt suicidal juxtaposed with Pretendy Psychologist Pike's statement under oath to the contrary. I would then like to see him asked if he would board a plane that an explosives dog had alerted to before rounding off with an explanation of why he felt it necessary, from the outset, to be planning "awareness" and fundraising events for some time in the future if they were so sure Madeleine had come to no harm in the hands of a rabid gang of predatory paedophiles in the Lawless Hill of Sardine Land. 

If he has not by this point stormed off or leapt out of the witness box and head butted the defence lawyer, it would be beneficial for him to be asked why he wasted precious minutes deleting calls/texts from his phone and how he found time to have a little snooze whilst everyone else was out looking for his 3 year old daughter, especially as his wife could not possible get off the sofa to have a quick look because she was too busy holding some sort of vigil and moaning that the night was actually dark.

Whilst everyone in the court room is then gasping in disbelief at the nonsense that is the McCann version, two burly PJ stride purposefully across the room and slap a pair of cuffs on the sweating Glaswegian and march him off to the cells.
Great post SaM! Says it all.roses 

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 03.10.13 9:28

@ShuBob wrote:
The Mirror wrote:Asked if the twins knew about the book and the TV programme, she said: "Last week Amelie came in from school and said some people had been talking about it.

"She said that people were talking about them at school, and that it was not all good things that had been said.
Assuming Trish is telling the truth, the McCanns only have themselves to blame for opposing Amaral's request to have case heard behind closed doors with reporting restrictions.
Maybe Amaral knew that the request would be refused by the McCanns as they do love the publicity, he knew their witnesses would quote 'hearsay' about the 'pain and suffering' the family have endured due to the book, media, films etc. and he hoped the Judge and anyone with an ounce of sense would see straight through it.
If you are suffering (or have suffered) due to the written word or gossip then why would you refuse the chance to have this heard in private.  You know for sure that the media are going to be all over this and as it is, according to the McCanns, detrimental to the search for MBM, surely they would have wanted it conducted in private and not splashed all over the tabloids.  All this is achieving is advertising Amarals book and judging by the massive increase in the people reading this forum over the last two weeks I think should this book ever be put on the shelves of bookstores in the UK it will become a best seller. All IMO

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 03.10.13 9:32

great post S and M . 
   quoting this gem :

"his self importance in turning up against Scotland Yard's advice and not according to correct procedure. On both sides of the sea he has proven in this one act of having no regard for protocol. "

Did you mean this self-importance ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Jon Corner Interview -'Taken, Killed or Whatever'

Post by worriedmum on 03.10.13 9:42

So as not to go OT, I am posting this interview as a new topic, as there is a great deal of interesting comment from Kate. I have given it the title 'Taken, killed or whatever' after Kate's comment at about 3.27.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 03.10.13 10:03

@jeanmonroe wrote:"But what is even more intriguing is this - Why would anyone film Gerry packing the boot of what I presume is the Scenic? If I was filming anyone on a sunny day in PdL it certainly would be this scenario."

But it didn't show what was underneath the posters!

In the spare wheel compartment UNDERNEATH the removable 'floor' the posters were piled up on.

And i might be wrong, but it was there, in the spare wheel location, that the PJ found 'something' (blood?)
jeanmunroe

Sorry late arriving back here.

Yes, do you think its something like: 

"Look here we are before any "blood,DNA, body fluid" were found, here is the boot of the car. Perfectly clean, nothing untoward, we strangely enough, filmed it when we were packing the posters just before we left for where ever - Huelva was it? Like a retrofit but before anything was suggested or found.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket on 03.10.13 10:36

@Pyewacket wrote:Hi,

Had a go at posting a couple of comments + one reply to another postee. Waited and waited for them to be moderated but nothing has happened.
Checked again this morning, and no my comments haven't been added (quelle suprise') However, there are 13 comments now, the last stating that they are totally behind GM. Now I wonder who could/would have posted that ?

Pyewacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 03.10.13 10:57

@Pyewacket wrote:

Had a go at posting a couple of comments + one reply to another postee. Waited and waited for them to be moderated but nothing has happened.
Checked again this morning, and no my comments haven't been added (quelle suprise') However, there are 13 comments now, the last stating that they are totally behind GM. Now I wonder who could/would have posted that ?
Oh yeah, that will be Clarry and his little helpers .

Welcome Pyewacket thumbsup 

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 03.10.13 10:58

@Angelique wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:"But what is even more intriguing is this - Why would anyone film Gerry packing the boot of what I presume is the Scenic? If I was filming anyone on a sunny day in PdL it certainly would be this scenario."

But it didn't show what was underneath the posters!

In the spare wheel compartment UNDERNEATH the removable 'floor' the posters were piled up on.

And i might be wrong, but it was there, in the spare wheel location, that the PJ found 'something' (blood?)
jeanmunroe

Sorry late arriving back here.

Yes, do you think its something like: 

"Look here we are before any "blood,DNA, body fluid" were found, here is the boot of the car. Perfectly clean, nothing untoward, we strangely enough, filmed it when we were packing the posters just before we left for where ever - Huelva was it? Like a retrofit but before anything was suggested or found.
I believe 'retrofit' is the mot du jour. That comment about 'tiny tears' and 'nearly choked on my full English' bothers me terribly. It's suddenly put into the conversation, out of nowhere, then it's a big laugh.
I remember a big discussion at the time on one of the sites...was tiny tears a reference to Maddie, and seeing as though I had never heard the term 'Full English' I looked it up. Wished I hadn't, especially considering the McCs heavy leaning on the paedophile angle, and then wondering how blood spats, forensically matching Maddies, were found on the walls, yet all other forensic searching could find no presence of Maddie in the apartment 5A.
The fact that we are looking at 'Hey, we don't mind showing you our innocent boot'....we're happy to show Kate on the phone, saying no, the police and sniffer dogs aren't here yet. Convenient they are packing the car to go away to do some honest poster placing to help find the daughter they lost.
Nothing the McCs do is other than trying to make things fit backwards. Really worrying behaviour, but good indicators nevertheless from a 'detecting' point of view.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 11:13

There was a topic here some time ago about the alternative meanings of "Full English". I won't post a link as it's not what most people would want to read but, for those with a strong stomach, the Urban Dictionary site is the place to go.

It may of course be totally innocent (to paraphrase Clarence) but the word "tuppence" as in Madeleine giving her friendly paedo abductor her tuppence worth also has an alternative meaning which rings alarm bells for me.

The words "hiding in plain sight" often seem applicable to me when thinking about the McCanns and their relatives and friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 03.10.13 11:46

@Pyewacket wrote:

Yes I wonder who? It was perfectly OK this morning and allowed me to write a post, but it still has not been moderated.  Seems to be what happens each time now we have a story about the McCanns, they allow comments, well about 10 of them, 8 of which are non supporting and then no one else is allowed to comment and the article stays 'hidden' at the bottom of the internet paper'.
Oh and  there are 9 hours between the two last posts!!

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 03.10.13 11:48

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There was a topic here some time ago about the alternative meanings of "Full English". I won't post a link as it's not what most people would want to read but, for those with a strong stomach, the Urban Dictionary site is the place to go.

It may of course be totally innocent (to paraphrase Clarence) but the word "tuppence" as in Madeleine giving her friendly paedo abductor her tuppence worth also has an alternative meaning which rings alarm bells for me.

The words "hiding in plain sight" often seem applicable to me when thinking about the McCanns and their relatives and friends.

I first thought that they must have gone to the airport early and had breakfast there. But does Faro offer a full English breakfast service for Trish to have choked on. I've not come across airports other than the UK doing that and Faro isn't exactly big. Does anyone know if it does serve full English, and if so, what time was their flight, was it at breakfast time? Perhaps the silly misplaced story is just to get across to people how the 'hard Gerry in front of the screen, is actually a little softy', when Kate talks of him being able to focus, "you know, when your daughter's been taken an' everything".

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.10.13 11:48

Trish and Gezza missed a trick there yesterday, didn't they?

She should have said 'their pain was increased 1.2 MILLION times, after the book was published'

Nicely matching the libel settlement they WANT!

Saying 'a hundred times worse' is a bit wimpy, i think.

Should have gone for the big........ 'a MILLION times worse'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.10.13 12:20

@Pyewacket wrote:

Rather apt comment considering the Pantomine this has turned into. eyebrows 

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 03.10.13 13:23

from Lying in the Sun blog  :

the Words Spoken

I attend all the hearings”

Dr Goncalo Amaral
                             2nd October 2013

Are the most meaningful of all said at the hearings in Lisbon since this trial began.

Quietly dignified, no pomp, no pantomime, he does indeed attend all hearings, taking his place in the Court without drama.

He makes no unkind, cruel or derogatory remarks to the press against Gerry or Kate McCann as he arrives at/departs the Court building.  As always, respectful and courteous to all he comes in contact with. 

His lawyer too, professional, articulate, good mannered.

The McCanns on the other hand have as ever, put on a show, a shameful display.  Their conduct not half way close to being decent.

Neither intended being witnesses in this case.   Their lawyer Isabel Duarte stating:

“Kate and Gerry do not have to give evidence so they do not need to be here. I am confident of winning.”  

They raised this legal action – yet until last week neither planned to attend Court on ANY day! 

That is, neither planned to attend and give testimony.

Kate McCann was of course the ‘star’ on Day 1 of the trial.

No, she didn’t take the stand, to give evidence, to speak up for her missing child.  She chose to not keep what she had to say within the confines of the Court where it should have been heard where her case should have been put forward, in her own words.

After all, Gerry McCann said that he and Kate know best, and that is his reason for now at the eleventh hour ‘hoping’ to give evidence.

Speaking in Court, would have been the best place, if they were hell bent on going ahead with this ridiculous action, it is where the twin children would have received protection from the press stories – a closed Court!

But she chose not to protect them! 

This  was to be her moment, her moment on the steps of the Palace of Justice, and no one, not even the twin children would get in her way.

Kate McCann  was not in Portugal, to give evidence, she was not there for Madeleine, and not for justice (wouldn’t recognise justice if it jumped up and bit her ass) She was there, with her prepared speech, just waiting for the green light, the signal – to tell the waiting press, few in number - not what Kate is used to - how she had dragged herself to Portugal, was there for Madeleine, for justice, to not let Dr Goncalo Amaral his book go unchallenged!   Oh and for a possible 1 million bucks!  She forgot to mention that!

How very different are these two parties?

Dr Goncalo Amaral, ever the gentleman, Kate McCann the bitter, selfish and twisted female, so full of hate, who has lied, time and time again – her book the evidence! 

She has gone beyond sensible, rational or any way believable!  She and Gerry both have.

This latest has made them a laughing stock.   It is embarrassing to watch, to listen, to their family, who all appear to be tarred with same brush.

This case was a bad move – they saw ‘£’ signs and could not see beyond them.  Now, knowing they are wrong, knowing they are in too deep, but so arrogant they will not, not even for the twin children, put an end to it.

I said last week the family were queuing up to add to the harm they are causing Amelie and Sean!

Enter Aunty Trish Cameron…Gerry’s sister!  

Once again the twins were thrown to the wolves...the waiting press pack - ready eager to get in print the horrific headlines that would scare the living daylights out of these kids.  Headlines their parents created!

And make no mistake, the McCanns 'gave' these headlines, and freely so!

They are a disgrace all of them…

Now we have Isabel Duarte, the McCann lawyer brawling outside the Court building verbally attacking a member of the public who took a picture!

Well I hope Gerry and Kate McCann, Granny Healy (Kate’s mother) and Aunty Trish Cameron (Gerry’s sister) and Isabel Duarte are all feeling proud of themselves, because there are two little kids back home who won’t be!

They are the ones who have to ‘face the music’ at school, the questions posed by their friends.

After last week’s performance by their ‘uncle’ Michael Wright, and his shocking testimony which resulted in headlines which must have scared the wits out of these children!  And still they came!  

Came to add more hurt and anguish, pile it on for Amelie and Sean.

There are no words to describe the conduct of the McCanns, simply a disgrace beyond the comprehension of any decent individual who cares for their children.

Yes money is the McCann master and it drives them there is no doubt of that, but what drives them more is their self-protection, their need to be in the limelight their need to be in control.  They won’t back down despite knowing they are not being truthful, that they are so very wrong. 

For McCanns this is now about saving face.

Sacrificing the happiness, the wellbeing of ones own children, causing them suffering, is a price too high for any parent...seems not so with Kate and Gerry McCann!

They carry it out with the greatest of ease!

Aunty Trish told the Court of how a child at school had questioned the twins about the case…

If that did not put an end to this fiasco – nothing will! 

Kate and Gerry McCann chose to ignore the red light, the warning signs – they could have put the brakes on, but they put the foot down and went thundering through.

What does that say about these parents?

Their children quite obviously being harmed seems not a deterrent to the McCanns their actions and conduct  their desire for publicity taking priority.

They lost a child Madeleine, for which they must bear at least partial responsibility, perhaps all?  They left all three of their children alone and unprotected, vulnerable.

They had a chance to do what is right by Sean and Amelie, a second bite of the cherry, but again they put themselves before their children.

Madeleine lost her life due to the conduct of her parents.

Sean and Amelie deserve a life, as normal as is possible difficult as it may be living in the shadow of Madeleine – but that can only happen if their parents put an end to this.

They must now just ‘shut up’ let the twins have a life!

If the McCanns truly cared for these children, this case would not be taking place.

But as it is, if they truly cared, both of them would have ‘signed up’ as witnesses at the earliest opportunity, to speak for themselves and their family.

They didn’t? 

Kate McCann ‘holding court’ outside the Palace of Justice with the press was not a mother thinking of or protecting her children.

Her place was inside – taking the stand, giving her evidence, proof of the outrageous claims she has made.

But she cannot bring proof, and this she knows!

Gerry McCann too should have been there from Day 1.

Like Dr Goncalo Amaral, and for their children, for putting them through what they have, they should have not behaved with such arrogance, shown they contempt they have for the proceedings for the Court they should have attended all hearings!

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.10.13 13:37

A million bucks could go a long way in boarding school/private education fees to protect the twins from the nasty media that their parents have exposed them to by not agreeing to hold this libel case in camera.

Not saying, just saying.

ETA: who knows, the Fund might already have made provision for that.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum