The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Theory 'purported' by Curioser (title changed from Any Advice etc.)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Theory 'purported' by Curioser (title changed from Any Advice etc.)

Post by aquila on 01.10.13 15:16

@Curioser

No offence here but you could have sent your theory to Tony or PeterMac in private before announcing that you had one if you felt so desperately bothered about putting it 'out there'.

Now you're announcing that you've sought some sort of 'blessing' or 'right to publish' without this obvious fear of being sued that you have - and that's after telling the forum yesterday that it needed a bit of work on it.

Mods, tell me off if you like but this is a lot of nonsense to me as was the idea of singling out PeterMac and Tony Bennett to announce their advice is necessary to post anything.

Sorry, I'm not buying this.

I await to be told off and I'm looking forward to hearing from Woofer big grin

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.10.13 17:13

@Curioser

Just put it on here.

You can't be anymore right or wrong than anyone else, can you?

Remember, we can be wrong a thousand times, the McCanns can't be wrong ONCE!

And given that Mr McCann has asked publicly for ANYONE to 'explain how his daughter is not here'

START EXPLAINING!

This forum has, imo, already worked out what happened but we just can't prove it, YET!

So let's hear it!

NOW!

BELIEVE me, you couldn't possibly say any worse things than i have said about the T9 over the years and they've never sued me!

I have asked them enough times to sue me!

Firstly, they know i'm probably right, and secondly they know i ain't got a pot to piss in!

PUBLISH AND BE DAMNED, SIR!

Or forever hold your peace!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 01.10.13 22:29

@jeanmonroe wrote:@Curioser

Just put it on here.

You can't be anymore right or wrong than anyone else, can you?

Remember, we can be wrong a thousand times, the McCanns can't be wrong ONCE!

And given that Mr McCann has asked publicly for ANYONE to 'explain how his daughter is not here'

START EXPLAINING!

This forum has, imo, already worked out what happened but we just can't prove it, YET!

So let's hear it!

NOW!

BELIEVE me, you couldn't possibly say any worse things than i have said about the T9 over the years and they've never sued me!

I have asked them enough times to sue me!

Firstly, they know i'm probably right, and secondly they know i ain't got a pot to piss in!

PUBLISH AND BE DAMNED, SIR!

Or forever hold your peace!

Well said jeanmonroe yes

I've come late to this forum and haven't read all of its threads, archived or otherwise, but, from the little I have viewed, I daresay every possible theory as to what fate befell Madeleine McCann has been explored within these pages, including her having met with some misadventure in the apartment either in the presence of one or both of her parents or while they were otherwise engaged elsewhere.

Marble floors can be slippery and they are also unforgiving, but if the child met with an accident it begs the question of why her parents, both doctors and with no shortage of other medics to hand, did not seek to rush her to hospital if they were unable to revive her due to lack of drugs/equipment? 

This child's disappearance ostensibly off the face of the earth is a mystery that has taxed many minds and, FWIW, I've increasingly come to wonder whether she is in fact 'missing' in the generally accepted sense of the word.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 02.10.13 1:11

Oh well. I'm sorry I've upset some of you but I'm not putting myself at risk of being damned. Aquila, I'm not asking you to buy anything. Please ignore the thread if I offend you.

I did work on it. I simplified it, cleaned it up, took all the dialogue out and sent it off. It's probably just rehashed crapola anyway, ultimaThule. It's probably all been thought of before but I just haven't found it. The marble floor is absolutely a major character. 

But nevermind. I'm not asking permission to post. I asking for advice and I'm happy to wait for that advice.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.10.13 4:16

@Curioser wrote:Oh well. I'm sorry I've upset some of you but I'm not putting myself at risk of being damned. Aquila, I'm not asking you to buy anything. Please ignore the thread if I offend you.

I did work on it. I simplified it, cleaned it up, took all the dialogue out and sent it off. It's probably just rehashed crapola anyway, ultimaThule. It's probably all been thought of before but I just haven't found it. The marble floor is absolutely a major character. 

But nevermind. I'm not asking permission to post. I asking for advice and I'm happy to wait for that advice.
I could have polished several acres of marble flooring and then some in the time I've spent imagining what took place in Apartment 5A, Curioser yes

It's the old 'was he pushed or did he fall' conundrum.  If a child falls victim to accidental death by, say, falling and hitting its head on a hard surface, why would a parent seek to cover it up by claiming it had been abducted by strangers unless, of course, some act of neglect or negligence on their part caused him/her to believe they would be to held to account by the police/judiciary or condemned by their peers/public opinion?

I found it distinctly peculiar that, although photographs of the child clearly showing her face were allegedly taken on the holiday and readily available for distribution, the McCanns chose to issue a much older photograph of a younger Madeleine highlighting the now famous (trademarked?) 'colomba' when they must surely have been aware, or been made aware, that drawing attention to this particular identifying mark would inevitably put their child at risk from her alleged abductor(s).

At some point I began to question whether the child has/had a colomba; is it noted on her birth/medical records?  Could this have been a piece of photoshop wizardry intended to alleviate any fears the abductor(s) may have had about being seen in public with her?

In addition, Madeleine's height as given in her missing persons description was another source of curiousity as 90cm is considerably lower than the average attained by white british females who are just a week away from attaining their 4th birthday.

These and other ponderings led me speculate on how easy it would be to spirit, say, a young prepubescent girl dressed as a boy out of the country under the very noses of those who were searching for her particularly if all travelling was done at night while the child asleep, either naturally or with the aid of medication.  

I also began to wonder how many passport applications for young children the McCanns and their close pals/colleagues have countersigned during the course of their careers. 

A further source of perpetual curiousity for me has been what became of the reportedly Canadian nanny who was allegedly scheduled to accompany the McCanns on their family holiday but cancelled prior to departure. Did her name feature on the booking form? Why hasn't s/he come forward to laud her employers' responsible and caring parenting skills or, conversely, dish the dirt on them? Did s/he sign a confidentiality agreement or receive generous severance pay?

It's fair to say I've whiled away many an hour when I should have been engaged in more useful pursuits imagining wild, weird, and wonderful ways in which this child mayhave seemingly disappeared off the face the earth but I always return to the inescapable conclusion that only one person, or several as the case may be, knows the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann on or before the night of May 3rd 2007 and thereafter.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.10.13 10:51

@Curioser wrote:Oh well. I'm sorry I've upset some of you but I'm not putting myself at risk of being damned. Aquila, I'm not asking you to buy anything. Please ignore the thread if I offend you.

Jeez!
SPIT IT OUT!

We've already said in this forum and elsewhere that Maddie may have been 'clunked' around the head and hit her head on a wall or floor when she tried to get between her arguing parents arguing about why did Gerry invite the buxom aerobics instructor to sit at their table after the quiz.

An accident........ NOT 'abduction'

We have all seen the McCanns in the 'second' apartment after 5A and the clothes left on the 'shiny floor' and possibly one of the twins slipping on those and cracking their head on the tiled floor.

We've all heard RO say about 'resuscitation and bumped her head'.

We've all heard S Healy's 'if accident to her'

Who are you at risk of being damned by?

ENOUGH BS!

You won't know if it's crapola until you post it.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 02.10.13 16:29

Can you beat it! I just spent half forever writing my sensible, short, simple, and most likely account, taking in Kiss, Occam's razor, 'if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck' etc: an oh-so-sensible, low key exposition of my best and most likeliest thoughts on what may have happened... in my opinion... a sad accident, possibly complicated by negligence and unallowable sedation.  I included my very good knowlege of the behaviour of young children of that age if left alone, and then I accidentally pushed the wrong button somehow, and it disappeared into the ether. Hey ho.

I believe the protagonists got on the merry-go-round for self-protection and by now can't get off it, and I hope it is sorted out soon for everybody's sake, not least for Madeleine's and Amelie's and Sean's. By now the main players may even believe their own propaganda. The crazy amounts of money raised; the hiring of dubious people with no experience of finding missing people; the hiring of extradition and libel lawyers and reputation managers and the like; the bonkers promotion of 'the search' for 'lookey likey' possible Madeleines all around the world; the book which tells us practically nothing about Madeleine but lots about her mother; the incredible, amazing celebrity status achieved: quasi-sainthood in the media (well done Clarence Mitchell and Carter Ruck) but no longer in the Vatican, where knowledge may be different... all of this must take its toll, and I wonder what they feel if they wake up at three o'clock in the morning when it is still and quiet.

I did start by saying if The Met come up with firm, believable, solid evidence of what happened, and it is quite different, the above obviously goes out of the window. I just hope we don't get the feared whitewash: a mere bald statement that Madeleine was abducted from inside the holiday flat by a dead paedophile stranger... the ultimate patsy.  I think that would be too risky for the police, indeed for all concerned, as some day someone's conscience will be too much of a burden and he/she will tell it like it was.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.10.13 18:39

@aquila wrote:@Curioser

No offence here but you could have sent your theory to Tony or PeterMac in private before announcing that you had one if you felt so desperately bothered about putting it 'out there'.

Now you're announcing that you've sought some sort of 'blessing' or 'right to publish' without this obvious fear of being sued that you have - and that's after telling the forum yesterday that it needed a bit of work on it.

Mods, tell me off if you like but this is a lot of nonsense to me as was the idea of singling out PeterMac and Tony Bennett to announce their advice is necessary to post anything.

Sorry, I'm not buying this.

I await to be told off and I'm looking forward to hearing from Woofer big grin
Not this time Aquila nah , though I do have some sympathy for Curioser as I`ve hesitated over stating my own theory (which wouldn`t get past the moderators).  I`m sure the moderators would soon delete Curioser`s post if it was dodgy.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 02.10.13 20:36

Curioser, I don't know how much you've read on this forum regarding Tony Bennett, but I'm sure he is not allowed to comment on anything to do with the McCanns as part of the court procedure the McCanns took out against him, but perhaps TB should be the one to answer you on that.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 05.10.13 14:00

Thanks Woofer for your empathy. 

I'm not even sure how to broach this. I sent off my newbie excuse for a theory to Tony Bennett and PeterMac and I've been waiting on tenterhooks. Nothing so far. So, I've been saying to myself, don't be ridiculous. These are busy people with busy lives and the libel trial is on or maybe they looked at it and it was formatted so badly it was hard to read or they thought tl;dr and who are you anyway to expect anything from these people who have been watching the case for far longer than you and just pull your head in. 

Complicated by not wanting to be shouted at. Complicated by comperedna5's post - I agree with you all the way. Perhaps our theories are really similar - who knows? Perhaps Woofer, yours is similar too. You want to put forward your alternative version but the whole nastiness gives you pause. Complicated by Newintown and plebgate both saying the TB can't comment so there is no point in sending it to him. Tony, if you're reading this, please know that I don't want to get you into any trouble. Complicated by, if SY really have leads, real proper leads, perhaps it's all redundant anyway.

Then tonight I noticed a thread called FAO Candyfloss. plebgate says his/her PM didn't get through to admin. Is there a chance that my PMs didn't work? There was a reply from admin that said PM to Tony Bennett and PeterMac and let them have a look at it. I can't find it now. but I mentioned it in my reply so I don't think I'm imagining it. "Thanks everyone for answering and thank you admin. I will neaten it up some and PM them. Thanks for getting back to me." The site has been glitching a bit in the last few days.

So the upshot is, I PMed and have had no reply at all so maybe they just didn't receive it? Could someone please check for me? If they have it and have been too busy to reply, I'm happy to wait. Or if they don't want to reply for legal reasons just let me know and I'll stop bothering you.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.13 14:04

Have the messages left your outbox and are now in your sent box? If so, that does indicate that they were received and have been read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.13 14:25

Curioser wrote:

Then tonight I noticed a thread called FAO Candyfloss. plebgate says his/her PM didn't get through to admin.

The pm did get through, but I was not here, had gone to bed and didn't see it till this morning, but admin had already sorted it out due to the thread Plebgate started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 05.10.13 22:48

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Have the messages left your outbox and are now in your sent box? If so, that does indicate that they were received and have been read.
Thanks NFWTD and Candyfloss. I didn't understand that. That means they went through but maybe they were too busy to look at it. So I'll just wait. {Pulling head in.}

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 21.10.13 14:42

Well, I waited. They are either too busy, too disgusted, to embarrassed or my text is stupid or it's too long to read.  I'm tired of waiting now and there's so much going on T M will be too busy to worry about me I reckon with my little crackpot newbie speculation:

So:
Madeleine’s body had to be behind the couch for at least 90 minutes for cadaverine to develop.
Kate said in a TV interview something like “We know it wasn’t because we weren’t there.”

How about this:

4.45 Kate jogging. Gerry at tennis.

5.00 High tea with all kids and GM. Kate arrives back there sometime during.

5.30 Crèche worker sees Madeleine.

5.40 Family arrive back at apartment. GM and KH bathe kids

5.55 GM to tennis. KH dresses the kids in pajamas. Gave the kids chips, milk and biscuits (maybe with sedation?)

6.30 – 6.40 Kate has a shower while the kids are reading/eating.

6.30 David Payne supposedly sees the kids. Kate was supposedly in a towel but DP can’t remember what she was wearing(?) I don’t think this happened.  Now thanks to Cerinthe another piece falls into place.

7.00 GM returns from tennis – sits on couch.

"At 19H00, he made his way to the apartment, finding KATE and the children playing on the sofa. About 10 to 15 minutes later, they took the children to the bedroom and they all sat on MADELEINE'S bed to read a story."

She reads them another story with all five of them on Maddie’s bed (not on the bed by the door she didn’t!).
The twins kiss Maddie goodnight. KH and GM each put one twin in each cot (she thinks!)

Kids asleep by 7.15 Kate is ‘sure of this’.

GM says "At 19H30, the twins were already in their respective cots and MADELEINE in the bed next to the bedroom door. He does not know if they were asleep but from the silence he presumed that they were. As it was still early he took a bath, he thinks that KATE had already had one, they talked a little and drank wine or beer."

Kate says maybe Gerry had a shower – (this is three days later on the 6th and she can’t remember?) Gerry says he had a bath.

7.30 They close the door and have sex in their bedroom. Maybe make-up sex if she slept in the kids room the previous night after he was chatting up the trivia girl. (Although that may be diversion about the unmade bed by the window.)

Maybe during this, Maddie wakes up and goes out into the living room groggy. She goes to the couch and plays there. She drops her pencil case down the back of the couch like she’s done many times before, according to Gerry that’s why they pushed the couch against the wall.

She stands on the couch and reaches down over the back, maybe bounces a little, and topples over. She smacks her head on the tiled floor. She lies bleeding onto the curtains and tiles behind the couch. Gerry and Kate don’t hear because they are making noise of their own.

They finish having sex. Gerry goes for a shower/bath. Kate has a bath again (This explains the two cleansings!) Puts on her makeup.

8.30 They go to dinner without checking the children, “All quiet”,  before leaving the apartment.  They’re very insistent that they checked the children, but Kate didn’t – she says on the 5th that Gerry checked them. Gerry says on the 10th that he listened at the door, there was no noise so he didn’t go in. 

No-one checked she was in bed when they left. At this point Maddie could already have been dead on the floor behind the couch.

This gives enough time for cadaverine to develop in her poor little body.

----- At 20H35, they left the apartment in the direction of the TAPAS. Before they left and because the children's bedroom door was ajar as always, he opened it a little more, listening from the outside and, as there was complete silence he did not enter, returning the door to its previous position, with a space of about 10cm.

Quotes in blue are from interviews.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dotdot on 21.10.13 15:24

@ultimaThule wrote:

I could have polished several acres of marble flooring and then some in the time I've spent imagining what took place in Apartment 5A, Curioser yes

It's the old 'was he pushed or did he fall' conundrum.  If a child falls victim to accidental death by, say, falling and hitting its head on a hard surface, why would a parent seek to cover it up by claiming it had been abducted by strangers unless, of course, some act of neglect or negligence on their part caused him/her to believe they would be to held to account by the police/judiciary or condemned by their peers/public opinion?

I found it distinctly peculiar that, although photographs of the child clearly showing her face were allegedly taken on the holiday and readily available for distribution, the McCanns chose to issue a much older photograph of a younger Madeleine highlighting the now famous (trademarked?) 'colomba' when they must surely have been aware, or been made aware, that drawing attention to this particular identifying mark would inevitably put their child at risk from her alleged abductor(s).

At some point I began to question whether the child has/had a colomba; is it noted on her birth/medical records?  Could this have been a piece of photoshop wizardry intended to alleviate any fears the abductor(s) may have had about being seen in public with her?

In addition, Madeleine's height as given in her missing persons description was another source of curiousity as 90cm is considerably lower than the average attained by white british females who are just a week away from attaining their 4th birthday.

These and other ponderings led me speculate on how easy it would be to spirit, say, a young prepubescent girl dressed as a boy out of the country under the very noses of those who were searching for her particularly if all travelling was done at night while the child asleep, either naturally or with the aid of medication.  

I also began to wonder how many passport applications for young children the McCanns and their close pals/colleagues have countersigned during the course of their careers. 

A further source of perpetual curiousity for me has been what became of the reportedly Canadian nanny who was allegedly scheduled to accompany the McCanns on their family holiday but cancelled prior to departure. Did her name feature on the booking form? Why hasn't s/he come forward to laud her employers' responsible and caring parenting skills or, conversely, dish the dirt on them? Did s/he sign a confidentiality agreement or receive generous severance pay?

It's fair to say I've whiled away many an hour when I should have been engaged in more useful pursuits imagining wild, weird, and wonderful ways in which this child mayhave seemingly disappeared off the face the earth but I always return to the inescapable conclusion that only one person, or several as the case may be, knows the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann on or before the night of May 3rd 2007 and thereafter.
...or if evidence of abuse would be revealed upon examination of that child's body... that could be another reason a parent would want to cover up an accidental death..

dotdot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 21.10.13 16:02

Um, yeah. Could be that. Could be something else. What about the rest of the post?

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dotdot on 21.10.13 16:12

@Curioser wrote:Um, yeah. Could be that. Could be something else. What about the rest of the post?
the rest of the post is also filled with valid questions, but that part just stuck out in my mind, with regards another reason the McCanns would not have sought external medical help in the event Madeleine was found injured/dead. 

i am really intrigued about the Canadian nanny?  First I have heard of that, as I am new and trying to get up to speed.

i think your theory could be plausible, and admittedly one i had not thought about before, and my comment (albeit possibly insignificant) would also support this theory, in however small a way.

dotdot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pulch on 21.10.13 16:54

Am I going mad but didn't you already post that theory up? Earlier or last night? It does sound plausible though!

pulch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 21.10.13 17:35

Yes, it would and, together with many other posters, I have put that very same reason forward as motive for concealing Madeleine's body on other threads dotdot.

The theory I've outlined on this thread is merely one of many I've come up with and it is, by far, the most optimistic explanation as to why/how Madeleine disappeared.  It was formulated after observing clan McCann and Uncle Brian Kennedy's remarkable cheerfulness in the days following Madeleine's disappearance - I didn't see any signs of grief on any of their faces and they gave every impression of the event being a cause for rejoicing rather than regretting.

A dog called Eddie shot this particular theory down in flames and those elements which appear to have been preplanned, such as the ready availability of postcard photos of Madeleine in the red dress and the fundraising website created in 2006, would seem to be nothing more than additions to the long list of coincidences which have been reported on this forum, but I must confess to continuing to being curious about why the Canadian nanny upped and left before the holiday and why it seems the press haven't tracked her down and offered shedloads of dosh for an 'exclusive' story of her life with the McCanns.     

If, as would seem to be the case, Madeleine died in Aparment 5A, curioser, her death may have occurred in the manner you have outlined.  However, taking into account the revised timeline established by SY last Monday night, Gerry McCann returned to the apartment c9.10-9.15pm and saw Madeleine alive in her bed.

Of course nothing the McCanns and the Tapas 7 say can be taken as gospel, but if GM found Madeleine dead c9.15pm  your theory hasn't as yet explained why the child's body should be moved around the apartment (Eddie scented cadaverine in the wardrobe area of the McCanns' bedroom), nor does it explain how the curtains came to be washed and dried and rehung and all traces of the child's presence in the apartment removed by the time the GNR arrived at 11.10pm, given that the McCanns' account has it that the alarm was raised by KM at 10pm after which 5A can be likened to Paddington Station with numerous individuals, including Mark Warner staff, going in and out.  

Given their natures,  it's highly unlikely either of the McCanns would be panicked into the speedy disposal of a body.  If you reset your theory to have taken place on Wednesday 2nd May it may grow legs but, unless the McCanns wholly embrace the Catholic concept of confession being good for the soul and make theirs outside of the confessional, it's unlikely we'll ever know the truth of how their eldest daughter came to die in Portugal.

I thought the same, pulch.  I'm sure I've seen 'make up sex while child meets with a fatal accident' on another thread but this case, and the McCanns in particular, is enough to make anyone doubt their sanity.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 21.10.13 17:51

When were the curtains washed? and how do we know that?

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 21.10.13 19:31

@Truthandjustice wrote:When were the curtains washed? and how do we know that?
See here: http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/01/madeleine-mccann-facts-in-beginning.html

It's possible curtains/walls etc were washed as part of preparation for the holiday season prior to the McCanns' arrival but, as Hobs and tigger have frequently shown, linguistic analysis of the McCanns' statements reveal stories other than those which they want to be seen as being 'the truth'.

KM has made mention of workmen attending 5A on the morning of 3rd May to repair the shutters which 'Gerry's touch' had caused be inoperable and also fix a problem she had with the washing machine which, according to her account, was easily remedied as it consisted of being little more than her not understanding the control mechanism.

From this account one can deduce the the washing machine had not been used prior to the morning of 3rd May and it may be there was need of the machine on that date because Madeleine had died earlier leaving blood on the curtains, wall, and floor behind the sofa.

FTR, I again state that I will never buy into any theory that has the McCanns and/or their friends panicked into the rapid disposal of a body.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 21.10.13 19:55

By rights, as long as a theory is traceable to facts then you would be safe..obviously in an unsolved case it isnt clear as to what is 'fact' and 'fiction'..but one rule to stick to is if what you base your theory on is contained in already published official files then you would be safe from prosecution. The rule would be to state references as to where you got the fact (page numbers from files etc) Even in thesis essays we have to do that in an appendix, even if not for publication..hope that helps :)

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 21.10.13 20:23

@thetruthbeknown wrote:By rights, as long as a theory is traceable to facts then you would be safe..obviously in an unsolved case it isnt clear as to what is 'fact' and 'fiction'..but one rule to stick to is if what you base your theory on is contained in already published official files then you would be safe from prosecution. The rule would be to state references as to where you got the fact (page numbers from files etc) Even in thesis essays we have to do that in an appendix, even if not for publication..hope that helps :)
Safe from prosecution by whom or by what agency and in what courts, criminal or civil?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 21.10.13 20:28

From any, mainly you could not be seen as 'libellous' if your theory is based around facts from an official source that has been publicised

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.10.13 20:46

@Newintown wrote:

Curioser, I don't know how much you've read on this forum regarding Tony Bennett, but I'm sure he is not allowed to comment on anything to do with the McCanns as part of the court procedure the McCanns took out against him, but perhaps TB should be the one to answer you on that.
I fully agree!

Why single out & try to compromise mr. Bennett?

Why Peter Mac? 

Could you enlighten us just a little?

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum