The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by aiyoyo on 01.10.13 6:52

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/19/madeleinemccann.internationalcrime
Esther Addley in Praia da Luz
The Guardian, Saturday 19 April 2008
The missing person posters came down almost overnight, says Thompson, when the couple were named official suspects in early September. Though the continuing value of a picture of the child a year on is perhaps debatable, it is striking to see so few visible reminders of Madeleine in a village that was once overwhelmed by her image.
Calling Michael, Hello Michael......we know you're hiding in a corner peeping on us....

What have you got to say to this?

So the tearing down of the 10,000 posters happened much earlier (when they were arguidos), nothing to do with book.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.10.13 7:41

And since Edgar is the First and Only True Professional to have been employed, the "Search" cannot be said to have started properly until his appointment.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 01.10.13 8:12

@PeterMac wrote:And since Edgar is the First and Only True Professional to have been employed, the "Search" cannot be said to have started properly until his appointment.
The saying "being hoisted by their own petard" has never been more apt!

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.10.13 8:45

@aiyoyo wrote:
Esther Addley in  Praia da Luz
The missing person posters came down almost overnight, says Thompson, when the couple were named official suspects in early September. Though the continuing value of a picture of the child a year on is perhaps debatable, it is striking to see so few visible reminders of Madeleine in a village that was once overwhelmed by her image.
Calling Michael, Hello Michael......we know you're hiding in a corner peeping on us....

So the tearing down of the 10,000 posters happened much earlier (when they were arguidos), nothing to do with book.

Several posters last week commented that they have been able to say what they like to the newspapers for so long without any quesitons being asked of them.

They found out recently that that is not the case in a court of law. How many would be willing to speak out on their behalf again in court? If I was ever in their position, I know I would not want a repeat of it.

I wonder how long McSpy will remain flavour of the month now?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.10.13 8:54

@plebgate wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
Esther Addley in  Praia da Luz

Several posters last week commented that they have been able to say what they like to the newspapers for so long without any quesitons being asked of them.

They found out recently that that is not  the case in a court of law.    How many would be willing to speak out on their behalf again in court?   If I was ever in their position, I know I would not want a repeat of it.  

I wonder how long McSpy will remain flavour of the month now?

That made me laugh, fancy a grown man peeping on us and reporting back to them, just like the little snitch in school who would run back to the school bully telling tales .titter 

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.10.13 8:59

@ShuBob wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:And since Edgar is the First and Only True Professional to have been employed, the "Search" cannot be said to have started properly until his appointment.
And it is their OWN people saying these things.
The very people chosen out of cast of thousands to represent their version of the truth - who then foul it up by forgetting the words, and not realising the importance of what they are saying.

Mattorell did it in the TB trial, and it is now on the official records in the High Court of England that there was no evidence of Abduction.
Wright has just done it,
Edgar has done it

They are trapped.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.10.13 10:39

Have one question for you Mr Wright - did you acidentally pick up twe wrong 'team jersey' on the way into Court?
Snr Amaral must love you right now - could even be on his Christmas card list  big grin

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 10.10.13 10:47

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Have one question for you Mr Wright - did you acidentally pick up twe wrong 'team jersey' on the way into Court?
Snr Amaral must love you right now - could even be on his Christmas card list  big grin
Michael Wright and Co are probably here to see which way the wind is blowing, rather than to complain about what people are saying (although it's of benefit to him to throw in a few "they threatened to abduct one of the twins" for his own ends) I am convinced that somewhere, over the past 6 years on either this forum, or some of the past forums, whatever happened to Madeleine HAS been discussed somewhere along the lines. What MW is doing, in MO, is taking this information to be forewarned, and then come up with an "answer" to what has been said.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket on 10.10.13 12:16

@PeterMac wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
And it is their OWN people saying these things.
The very people chosen out of cast of thousands to represent their version of the truth - who then foul it up by forgetting the words, and not realising the importance of what they are saying.

Mattorell did it in the TB trial, and it is now on the official records in the High Court of England that there was no evidence of Abduction.
Wright has just done it,
Edgar has done it

They are trapped.
Not to forget, turning up at Court with crib sheets written on Hotel notepaper in Green ink ! Like he's the head of MI5, a proper spy ! No doubt perhaps, dictated over the phone from someone in Mission Control.

Pyewacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 30.10.13 0:40

I know it's an older thread but I've just read it and what a load of c**p is MW's testimony.

The majority of Uk people don't even know who GA is by name, but they would know which case he was connected to if you said disgraced Portugese Cop.
The majority are not aware of his book in the Uk.  I don't know 1 person in my day to day life who has heard of it yet they are all aware that they were Arguidos.

All I ever hear regarding the McCanns is if they were from a Council estate they would be in prison for neglect, a lot of people can't think past the neglect which I find frustrating.

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.06.14 10:26

What a difference between the 18th of May 2007 and the present situation. I have always found this statement given to the press by Michael Wright - reading from a note and probably verbatim - sounds more like the launch of a new business than the search for a toddler who has disappeared some two weeks earlier.
It very much seems as if the launch of the Fund (Ltd. Co.) is the first and only method of finding Maddie despite two weeks having passed in which the chances of finding her would have been far greater.

The transcript is mine, I believe it to be correct, it seems clear to me that the focus is on Europe and multi national and big business. At least these get mentioned several times as well as bankers and telecoms and retail (and this last makes me think of all those cuddlecats and the two cuddlecat websites).

Michael Wright:
Gerry and Kate have asked me to give you an idea of the spread and scale of the campaign and the huge response to the fund that was officially launched yesterday.

Let me start by saying that Gerry and Kate are taking immense strength from the support and the good wishes they are receiving from all over the world.

They have been totally overwhelmed by offers from individuals, small companies and large multi-national corporations. Both of them are firmly fixed on the campaign which is designed to raise Madeleine’s profile right across Europe and ensure we bring her home safely.

Their purpose is to turn hope into action, whilst none of us are experts in campaigning the situation we have found ourselves in has galvanised us into action and made us think creatively.

We are leaving no stone unturned and we have a huge number of partners who are helping us to that from sporting celebrities to big business. Top of the list are the UK and Portuguese media in particular who have played a huge part in maintaining the profile of this case and the awareness of Madeleine.

We need your continued support and now need to increase the coverage right across Europe.

Our campaign has started with an expansive poster distribution across Europe and our partners include multi nationals from the oil, banking, telecoms and retail sectors.Other multi national companies have already started to include Madeleine’s image on every outgoing email.

The response to yesterday’s launch has been huge. The official website has received over 5 million hits today and the scale of response has brought some difficulties and they are being dealt with.

But this is just the start, each day brings more offers of help and new ideas we are open to anything that will bring Madeleine home.

If anyone wants to offer practical help we can be reached at : campaign@bringmadeleinehome.com. Thank you.

unquote

Iirc on  that website Madeleine was spelled incorrectly. There's a screenshot of it on McCannfiles.com.
I rather like that request for practical help - not to mention the creative thinking of the McCanns as mentioned at the start. There you go then - Multi nationals, sports stars... spit coffee 

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.06.14 11:17

Back to top Go down

Post by frost on 03.06.14 11:41

I know in times of great stress people can do amazing things in a short space of time but ive always wondered how the hell they could have possibly put all this marketing etc in place in such a short space of time . Usually things start off small and then further down the line things crescendo but even then not on a scale like this campaign was .

frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 03.06.14 13:30

@frost wrote:I know in times of great stress people can do amazing things in a short space of time but ive always wondered how the hell they could have possibly put all this marketing etc in place in such a short space of time . Usually things start off small and then further down the line things crescendo but even then not on a scale like this campaign was .
Exactly. And John Mc packing his job with AstraZenica in after a few days. He must have been on a decent salary, surely? A helluva thing to be doing when MBM may have been found/discovered. And he wasn't in the first flush of youth, so rather burning his bridges employment-wise I would have thought.. Btw, does anyone know if he has returned to some other form of employment?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.06.14 16:33

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/john-mccann/11/589/304

Mirage: it appears to be a media error that John McCann left his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.06.14 16:58

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/john-mccann/11/589/304

Mirage: it appears to be a media error that John McCann left his job.

That's the first time I've heard that and I'm inclined to believe that it may have been one of the frequent 'media errors' the McCann clan has suffered over the years.

It doesn't have to be true for the general public to believe it?
I've certainly never seen a denial.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

But is it ludicrous?

Post by worriedmum on 03.06.14 17:10

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 04.06.14 0:59

I have often wondered if MW had a soft spot for Kate and he couldn't and would't see that she could do anything wrong in his eyes,and her knowing she had him wrapped around her little finger she used and abused his loyalty..

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.06.14 6:54

From the video:

Our campaign has started with an expansive poster distribution across Europe and our partners include multi nationals from the oil, banking, telecoms and retail sectors.Other multi national companies have already started to include Madeleine’s image on every outgoing email.

Unquote

I'm surprised no-one has noticed the give-away signs that this was the launch of a business, nothing to do with finding a by then four year old girl who'd allegedly been kidnapped by paedophiles. None of the measures outlined above would find the abductor.
Having her face on emails and posters would ensure a speedy death.

However, as the launch of a new brand and trademark it makes perfect sense.
Also note how - possibly the 5 million hits on the website inspired the wee one - two hard-up doctors are suddenly partners with multi nationals .

Logically, parents through whose own neglect a child has disappeared would be deeply grateful and speak of being helped by large companies.

Dear, dear. 14 days into the abduction, a visit to the Pope coming up, partners with multinationals and 5 million people wanting to know all about you at last. Not to mention calling press conferences, money pouring in from all directions and dominating the headlines in all the media.

Come to think of it, those collection boxes put all over the Ocean Club must by then haved looked a bit unnecessary not to say shabby. Merely providing petty cash. So who was in charge of emptying those?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.06.14 7:45

Tigger wrote
Having her face on emails and posters would ensure a speedy death.

Exactement.

But they knew knew she was dead.

Else it would have been more effective to circulate flyers on the quiet to schools, hospitals or stick posters on playground / supermarkets areas and generally areas a child is likely to be brought to.
What they did just did not make sense. To have started collection boxes means already assuming she wasn't going to be found for a very long time and that should have been red flags for Police.
It's a shame their movements and mobile phones were not monitored from the outset.

Their stupid spokesperson gave their position away when he said: "they are bracing themselves....."
I hope the Police are wiser this time around and do the right thing. A spider on their wall is what the Police need.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum