The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by stumo on 25.09.13 19:25

@plebgate wrote:Isn't it about time SY interviewed the family and asked exactly what they were told the very first time they were informed of Maddie's disappearance?

Will they be allowed to look at their notes?

stumo

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest on 25.09.13 20:00

@aiyoyo wrote:
I am absolutely certain that Kate and Gerry were not capable of hiding Madeleine's body and later transporting it to a dump.
IMO, MW's rog interview  over explained, a sign of lying.  

Who gave him that idea that she could have been taken to a dump?

Is that freudian slip?  

Could that explain Gerry & Kate cocksure confidence her remains will never be found......not saying just saying.....?



How could MW be so certain K&G weren't capable of hiding & transporting?
Was he there, with them, 100% of the time?

Or maybe, just maybe, he knows who WAS/WERE capable of this hiding & transporting? Was it him?
Just asking, because it seems to me the only person MW can have been 100% sure of, is MW

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest on 25.09.13 20:04

@tigger wrote:That 'Big brother' joke tells it all doesn't it.
Your niece of 4 has been abducted by a paedophile and you see the whole thing as a game show?

Thank goodness  Philomena had the holiday in Turkey to compensate.
A game show where the last man left gets the dough, too

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest on 25.09.13 20:05

@Rufus T wrote:"I wasn't in Portugal on 3 May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. About 23:00 that night I received a very uncomfortable [or compelling] call from my wife's mother who told me about Madeleine's disappearance. Aunt Nora, from Canada, was in Skipton and was about to return to Canada the next morning. I suggested that she go to Liverpool instead. We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours, even while I drove Nora back to Liverpool in the early morning of Friday, 4 May. I stayed in Liverpool. I spoke to Kate by phone between 10:00 and 11:00am that morning and she confirmed that she wanted her mother, her father and Nora with her. The family liaison [officer?] arranged the journey of the mother, father and Nora to Portugal that same afternoon. I went with them to Manchester airport. Kate's mother asked me to come to Portugal and I agreed on condition of speaking first with Gerry and Kate."


Again from MW statement


Another coincidence, Aunt Nora ( Madeleine's godmother) just happens to be visiting. thinking 
From Canada, like Susan Hubbard.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest on 25.09.13 20:09

@plebgate wrote:Isn't it about time SY interviewed the family and asked exactly what they were told the very first time they were informed of Maddie's disappearance?

Sorry I have forgotten but didn't Mr. change his statement to the police around about the 10th May?

I wonder what was said that made Mr.  angry which meant that Ma Healy would make a speedy exit?

Let me guess: 

"Now, Gerry, tell us what really happened"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by ultimaThule on 25.09.13 20:46

@Portia wrote:
@Rufus T wrote:"I wasn't in Portugal on 3 May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. About 23:00 that night I received a very uncomfortable [or compelling] call from my wife's mother who told me about Madeleine's disappearance. Aunt Nora, from Canada, was in Skipton and was about to return to Canada the next morning. I suggested that she go to Liverpool instead. We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours, even while I drove Nora back to Liverpool in the early morning of Friday, 4 May. I stayed in Liverpool. I spoke to Kate by phone between 10:00 and 11:00am that morning and she confirmed that she wanted her mother, her father and Nora with her. The family liaison [officer?] arranged the journey of the mother, father and Nora to Portugal that same afternoon. I went with them to Manchester airport. Kate's mother asked me to come to Portugal and I agreed on condition of speaking first with Gerry and Kate."


Again from MW statement


Another coincidence, Aunt Nora ( Madeleine's godmother) just happens to be visiting. thinking 
From Canada, like Susan Hubbard.
It seems to me there are far too many coincidences in this sorry tale than can be attributed to random chance and, by way of further shortening the odds, the McCanns former nanny who was allegedly scheduled to accompany them on their holiday, and who allegedly left their employ shortly before departure, is reputed to have also hailed from Canada.

"We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours..."
is a curious choice of words of the type which may used in the case of a teenager who'd gone out without her parents knowledge/consent and who may roll home of her own volition in the early hours/after a hue and cry had been raised, but they hardly seem appropriate or applicable to the disappearance of a 3year old from the apartment where she and her 2 younger siblings had been left unattended at night in a strange environment/foreign country - albeit that their parents had thoughtfully left the sliding patio doors unlocked in the event their 3year old daughter and her cotbound siblings needed to make their escape in the event of fire.

As no form of lighting was left on for the benefit of these infants, is it to be assumed their parents were of the belief that a fire would provide sufficient illumination for them to find their way out of the patio doors?



 

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest on 25.09.13 20:52

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@Rufus T wrote:"I wasn't in Portugal on 3 May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. About 23:00 that night I received a very uncomfortable [or compelling] call from my wife's mother who told me about Madeleine's disappearance. Aunt Nora, from Canada, was in Skipton and was about to return to Canada the next morning. I suggested that she go to Liverpool instead. We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours, even while I drove Nora back to Liverpool in the early morning of Friday, 4 May. I stayed in Liverpool. I spoke to Kate by phone between 10:00 and 11:00am that morning and she confirmed that she wanted her mother, her father and Nora with her. The family liaison [officer?] arranged the journey of the mother, father and Nora to Portugal that same afternoon. I went with them to Manchester airport. Kate's mother asked me to come to Portugal and I agreed on condition of speaking first with Gerry and Kate."


Again from MW statement


Another coincidence, Aunt Nora ( Madeleine's godmother) just happens to be visiting. thinking 
From Canada, like Susan Hubbard.
It seems to me there are far too many coincidences in this sorry tale than can be attributed to random chance and, by way of further shortening the odds, the McCanns former nanny who was allegedly scheduled to accompany them on their holiday, and who allegedly left their employ shortly before departure, is reputed to have also hailed from Canada.

"We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours..."
is a curious choice of words of the type which may used in the case of a teenager who'd gone out without her parents knowledge/consent and who may roll home of her own volition in the early hours/after a hue and cry had been raised, but they hardly seem appropriate or applicable to the disappearance of a 3year old from the apartment where she and her 2 younger siblings had been left unattended at night in a strange environment/foreign country - albeit that their parents had thoughtfully left the sliding patio doors unlocked in the event their 3year old daughter and her cotbound siblings needed to make their escape in the event of fire.

As no form of lighting was left on for the benefit of these infants, is it to be assumed their parents were of the belief that a fire would provide sufficient illumination for them to find their way out of the patio doors?



 
There was a lamp left on in the lounge are according to one or more of the tapas interviews.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by JackieL on 25.09.13 22:08

I missed the story of the grandparents sent packing.....after 6 years I still marvel at how odd and cold this couple is.  Your little daughter has gone missing in a foreign country....you then allow a complete stranger (AP) to convince you that it would be better if her grandparents -her own flesh and blood - were pushed out of the way and sent home.

It really wasn't Kate and Gerry's decision anyway to make - and certainly NOT Pike's!!!   If the grandparents wished to stay there, to be close to where they believed their granddaughter to be, then they should have jolly well stayed - especially if their common sense told them that MADELEINE would want them there, not some husband of a cousin she rarely met and didn't love.

JackieL

Posts : 221
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 0:59

"Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, something was said that annoyed him"..........

In the words of Clarence Mitchell, McCann spokesman,.“It may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to speculate ".......on what was SAID that ANNOYED Gerry,

SH/EM: "we've checked the shutters on 5A and there's not a mark on them, why did you tell us to tell the UK Madia that the shutters had been jemmied, broken, smashed, tampered with, on the night of our grand daughter's 'abduction'?

SH/EM: "we've seen the apartment from the tapas table you were at. Why didn't you see the unlocked patio door being opened, and closed, by the 'abductor'?

PM: "why did you let me say on TV that you had a clear line of sight of the kids when you couldn't, unless you have x-ray glasses that can see through solid brick walls? You.ve made me look like i lied and everybody is laughing at me, X-ray glasses indeed!

TC: "why did you let me and mum have an interview with the BBC on the 4th May 2007, where i said ' when they lasted checked at half past nine, windows shut, shutters shut, all asleep, sleeping. But now you're saying that Madeleine was 'abducted' at 9:15/20 pm, which means people will think that, due to my interview, the 'abductor' must have come back to your apartment to open the shutters and window 10/15 minutes after he has 'abducted' Madeleine? That dosen't make sense and i and mum look like we'd lied. You have made us look like complete fools, on national TV.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by ultimaThule on 26.09.13 2:03

@jeanmonroe wrote:"Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, something was said that annoyed him"..........

In the words of Clarence Mitchell, McCann spokesman,.“It may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to speculate ".......on what was SAID that ANNOYED Gerry,

SH/EM: "we've checked the shutters on 5A and there's not a mark on them, why did you tell us to tell the UK Madia that the shutters had been jemmied, broken, smashed, tampered with, on the night of our grand daughter's 'abduction'?

SH/EM: "we've seen the apartment from the tapas table you were at. Why didn't you see the patio door being opened, and closed, by the 'abductor'?

PM: "why did you let me say on TV that you had a clear line of sight of the kids when you couldn't, unless you have x-ray glasses that can see through solid brick walls? You.ve made me look like i lied and everybody is laughing at me, X-ray glasses indeed!

TC: "why did you let me and mum have an interview with the BBC on the 4th May 2007, where i said ' when they lasted checked at half past nine, windows shut, shutters shut, all asleep, sleeping. But now you're saying that Madeleine was 'abducted' at 9:15/20 pm, which means people will think that, due to my interview, the 'abductor' must have come back to your apartment to open the shutters and window 10/15 minutes after he has 'abducted' Madeleine? That dosen't make sense and i and mum look like we'd lied. You have made us look like complete fools, on national TV.
Or "You left our grandkids alone in that apartment night after night while you went on the lash with yer mates? What would you have done if there'd been a fire? Fetched up with a toasting fork?"

And "Don't give us any of that 'just like eating in the garden at home' nonsense.  Since when did you live in Buckingham Palace?".

Plus "How did the pair of you get to be doctors when you haven't got the brains you were born with?"

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by ultimaThule on 26.09.13 4:37

spin Extracts from the secret diary of a Portuguese fly on the wall aged 6 and (almost) a half:

6th May 2007: While, in the words of a certain immoral immortal spinmerchant spokesperson, "it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to speculate" as to what rattled Gerry's cage tonight the truth is that, thanks to the rapid intervention of Mr Alan Pike, self styled 'Clinical Partner and Trauma Consultant' of The Centre for Cod Crisis Psychology where "trauma care is time limited, two sessions being nearly always enough", there were no harsh words or falling out which led to some Healy-McCann relatives being jettisoned jetting home before they got a tan.

It's fair to say Gerry was a tad perturbed when his ma and ma-in-law told him they expected him to put their towels on a couple of sunbeds by the pool before he set off for his early morning jog, but once he'd explained the need for family members to get the donation boxes emptied regularly maintain a presence in the UK on the offchance Madeleine hitched back was returned to Rothley they readily agreed to make do with spray tan travel home first class and leave Kate and Gerry to hobnob with the glitterati make impassioned appeals for the return of their missing daughter.

6th July 2007: I'll miss this apartment but I'm moving in with a group of my mates who've found dirty nappies rich pickings in a Renault Scenic. 

spin

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by tigger on 26.09.13 7:09

@Portia wrote:
@Rufus T wrote:"I wasn't in Portugal on 3 May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. About 23:00 that night I received a very uncomfortable [or compelling] call from my wife's mother who told me about Madeleine's disappearance. Aunt Nora, from Canada, was in Skipton and was about to return to Canada the next morning. I suggested that she go to Liverpool instead. We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours, even while I drove Nora back to Liverpool in the early morning of Friday, 4 May. I stayed in Liverpool. I spoke to Kate by phone between 10:00 and 11:00am that morning and she confirmed that she wanted her mother, her father and Nora with her. The family liaison [officer?] arranged the journey of the mother, father and Nora to Portugal that same afternoon. I went with them to Manchester airport. Kate's mother asked me to come to Portugal and I agreed on condition of speaking first with Gerry and Kate."


Again from MW statement


Another coincidence, Aunt Nora ( Madeleine's godmother) just happens to be visiting. thinking 
From Canada, like Susan Hubbard.
Why does he state that he wasn't in Portugal on the 3rd???

Surely he wasn't asked if he was there?  Sounds a bit like:  'Yeah, that burglary at X, Guv. I was nowhere near that Guv...' (Takes  a quick puff from cigarette hidden in cupped hand).
Why do so many interviews sound as if they are old lags I.e. not very successful habitual offenders?

Just for the record - I wasn't in Portugal either on that date. winkwink

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by PeterMac on 26.09.13 7:25

Despite the phrase about "We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours", it is absolutely clear, pellucid and plain, that they KNEW she was not going to be found.
If they had thought she was going to be found, or could have been found, the rest of that paragraph would not have been written in that way.
The entire family knew, knew, that Madeleine had gone for good.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Woofer on 26.09.13 7:39

@PeterMac wrote:Despite the phrase about "We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours", it is absolutely clear, pellucid and plain, that they KNEW she was not going to be found.
If they had thought she was going to be found, or could have been found, the rest of that paragraph would not have been written in that way.
The entire family knew,  knew, that Madeleine had gone for good.
Andy Redwood - please take note.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by tigger on 26.09.13 7:44

@PeterMac wrote:Despite the phrase about "We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours", it is absolutely clear, pellucid and plain, that they KNEW she was not going to be found.
If they had thought she was going to be found, or could have been found, the rest of that paragraph would not have been written in that way.
The entire family knew,  knew, that Madeleine had gone for good.
The whole family behaved as if they were on holiday. Iirc bathing costumes were packed and on Spanisg TV there were shots of them drinking and chatting in the sunshine like any other group of holiday makers. That might be why they had to be packed off. Bad impression, my guess is the reputation management got rid of them. They were on the job as from Saturday morning.

No record of any of the above searching for Maddie, unlike the locals, the police (with helicopters and dogs as well Gerry).

.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by tiny on 26.09.13 7:51

@tigger wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Despite the phrase about "We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours", it is absolutely clear, pellucid and plain, that they KNEW she was not going to be found.
If they had thought she was going to be found, or could have been found, the rest of that paragraph would not have been written in that way.
The entire family knew,  knew, that Madeleine had gone for good.
The whole family behaved as if they were on holiday. Iirc bathing costumes were packed and on Spanisg TV there were shots of them drinking and chatting in the sunshine like any other group of holiday makers. That might be why they had to be packed off. Bad impression, my guess is the reputation management got rid of them. They were on the job as from Saturday morning.

No record of any of the above searching for Maddie, unlike the locals, the police (with helicopters and dogs as well Gerry).

.
And that's a puzzle on its own,why when half the family were there did not one of them search

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 8:25

We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours.


That sentence does not read to me like they expected her to make a triumphal return carried on the shoulders of a friendly copper clutching a bag of sweets. 

For me, that sentence says that they were expecting her body to be found.sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by gbwales on 26.09.13 8:34

We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours.


This is their response to hysterical phone calls explicitly saying that the apartment had been broken into, windows and shutters jemmied, and quite specifically that paedohpiles had taken MBM.

gbwales

Posts : 297
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by aiyoyo on 26.09.13 8:40

@Portia wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
I am absolutely certain that Kate and Gerry were not capable of hiding Madeleine's body and later transporting it to a dump.
IMO, MW's rog interview  over explained, a sign of lying.  

Who gave him that idea that she could have been taken to a dump?

Is that freudian slip?  

Could that explain Gerry & Kate cocksure confidence her remains will never be found......not saying just saying.....?



How could MW be so certain K&G weren't capable of hiding & transporting?
Was he there, with them, 100% of the time?

Or maybe, just maybe, he knows who WAS/WERE capable of this hiding & transporting? Was it him?
Just asking, because it seems to me the only person MW can have been 100% sure of, is MW
It not so much whether he believes them capable of hiding or transporting that I am questioning;
rather it's his positing them taking it to the dump.
What makes him think of that method of disposal (dump) after all there are other methods of disposal?
Fascinating.....if that is a freudian slip.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by T4two on 26.09.13 8:45

What GM says is gospel. Whether one is an investigating officer of the local police, an independent observer, a colleague or a family member, one contradicts him at one's peril.  If I recall the gospel according to GM at that time was that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile and taken out of the country. Perhaps family members did not want to risk incurring his wrath by searching in and around PdL, thus demonstrating that they did not believe.

T4two

Posts : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 68
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by plebgate on 26.09.13 9:34

I felt very sorry for Mr. Healy in the 9.5.07 interview. He loved Maddie very much I think. He said something like she had a great sense of humour and a wonderful personality. She was a DIAMOND.

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1164
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by plebgate on 26.09.13 9:39

@T4two wrote:What GM says is gospel. Whether one is an investigating officer of the local police, an independent observer, a colleague or a family member, one contradicts him at one's peril.  If I recall the gospel according to GM at that time was that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile and taken out of the country. Perhaps family members did not want to risk incurring his wrath by searching in and around PdL, thus demonstrating that they did not believe.
@gbwales wrote:


@gbwales wrote:We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours.


This is their response to hysterical phone calls explicitly saying that the apartment had been broken into, windows and shutters jemmied, and quite specifically that paedohpiles had taken MBM.
Exactly and well said. thumbup

Not sure if it's clear from the post but I was quoting both T4two and gbwales and basically saying they were both good posts imo.smilie 

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1164
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Green Ink !!

Post by Pyewacket on 26.09.13 9:49

@littlepixie wrote:Underlined in greenink?

Just a coincidence but there is a person/s on twitter who use various different names each starting with Greenink and who defends the McCanns with venom. This person even tweeted to me in the wee small hours of the morning once exactly what Gerry was thinking about the subject in hand!
What is the codename for the head of MI6?

    C. The Codename for the head of MI6 is "C". The name came from Sir Mansfield Cumming who was the first boss of MI6. Allegedly the head of MI6 always writes in green ink and signs any documents with the name C.

Pyewacket

Posts : 72
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by aiyoyo on 26.09.13 9:58

@Portia wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
I am absolutely certain that Kate and Gerry were not capable of hiding Madeleine's body and later transporting it to a dump.
IMO, MW's rog interview  over explained, a sign of lying.  

Who gave him that idea that she could have been taken to a dump?

Is that freudian slip?  

Could that explain Gerry & Kate cocksure confidence her remains will never be found......not saying just saying.....?



How could MW be so certain K&G weren't capable of hiding & transporting?
Was he there, with them, 100% of the time?

Or maybe, just maybe, he knows who WAS/WERE capable of this hiding & transporting? Was it him?
Just asking, because it seems to me the only person MW can have been 100% sure of, is MW
It not about him not beleving them capable of hiding or disposing, rather it is his positing *dump* as a possible disposal method that got me.
There are many disposing methods after all, what made him think of *dump* as their possible disposal method
I am questioning whether that's a freudian slip.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by bobbin on 26.09.13 10:07

@plebgate wrote:I felt very sorry for Mr. Healy in the 9.5.07 interview.   He loved Maddie very much I think.   He said something like she had a great sense of humour and a wonderful personality.  She was a DIAMOND.  
I too found myself watching Kate's poor father, rather than Ma Healy.
I think Kate and her mum are chips off the same block, and he, poor man, has lived a life in a household which speaks for itself, with his withering illness being the result.
I feel so very sorry for him, but feel also that he is the one and only family member in this whole shebang that I can believe and trust.
I think that Maddie was his little saving grace, the one little light that shone out of a darkness, and I feel that he is the sole person who expresses a genuine love for Maddie, without any connivance or loss of personal integrity, just uncomplicated, genuine love, and his loss is patent.
If for no other reason, it would be for him as well as Madeleine, that I would justify whatever time and effort it takes, to get the truth of this whole sad affair exposed.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum