The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Regist10

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by bobbin 24.09.13 11:12

Woofer wrote: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Green-ink-banner-3_reasonably_small_bigger
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Senior Academic (UK) currently researching Online Interaction and Abuse in conjunction with a Midlands Authority.
Birmingham
I don't quite understand the above implications Woofer, but thank you anyway.
It is time to turn the tables I think.
Members on this forum have been tracked and in many cases maliciously targetted for espousing an inability to accept the McCann's claims: Tony Bennett in particular, and Goncalo Amaral, who have been seriously maligned and affected, both emotionally and financially.
What is "sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander", Kevin and friends.
Does anyone have the technical knowledge, to guide non-twitterers to an "assembly of @greenink2l1 offerings". bomb
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Cristobell 24.09.13 11:13

admin wrote:
Woofer wrote: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 6 Green-ink-banner-3_reasonably_small_bigger
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Senior Academic (UK) currently researching Online Interaction and Abuse in conjunction with a Midlands Authority.
Birmingham
Good grief!  Shocked  A senior academic behaving like that on a very public platform???

https://twitter.com/greenink2l1
I would take that with a pinch of salt, he is more psychopath than senior academic.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 24.09.13 11:26

greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Birmingham
Oh Lord, if l had a £ for everytime a pro has said that on a forum or tweet l'd be wealthy!! 

Even the threat has been downgraded from the police to an academic. titter

The only people who need to fear what they say on the internet are the supporters of the McCanns, l've never read such hatred and threats.  You'd think the McCanns would speak out because they are not helping them!
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.13 11:28

There is an infamous rabid pro (possibly on JATYK2) who uses the name green ink.

If this is the same person, take everything he says with a mountain (not just a pinch) of salt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.09.13 11:32

admin wrote:
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Birmingham
Good grief!  Shocked  A senior academic behaving like that on a very public platform???

With 'a' Midlands Authority, I wonder which authority that would be then, maybe Hospital, or Police? Just asking.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.09.13 11:39

A reminder of how the McCanns were feeling after the release of Goncalo Amaral's book and contrary to MW evidence, both deny reading it. 

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id163.html
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.09.13 11:50

Woofer wrote:Gerry could not go on anymore - MW

"The fact that people in Praia da Luz believed the conclusions of the book was terrible for them because they were already depressed. It was a time of great anger and sadness. During the week-end we talked about the effect of the book.

ID - What did they say?
MW That was the first time I ever heard Gerry say he couldn't manage going on any more. I never heard him speak that way before. It was an upsetting conversation.

ID - Why?
MW He and Kate are incredibly strong. They had been dealing with it all for two years. There had been the media backlash when they were made arguidos. But they always left the rest of the family and the helpers out of it. Now Gerry was saying that it was too much to carry on. It was a great shock for me. It was at the end of a night. The following day Gerry said he had no choice. I wondered how much more they could take.

ID - How did the revelations of that week-end evolve?
MW says he had a similar conversation with Gerry about being down because people believed Madeleine was dead."

IMO these words supposedly spoken by Gerry don`t necessarily indicate suicidal thoughts.  My interpretation was that he could not go on with the deception, whether for KM`s benefit or someone else`s.
Yes. You may be right Woofer.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.13 12:11

Cristobell wrote:
admin wrote:
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Birmingham

I would take that with a pinch of salt, he is more psychopath than senior academic.

Hey, wait a minute, greenink has a stinky reputation, but how do we know he's MW.
I think we have to be careful not to jump to conclusion.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.13 12:17

aiyoyo wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
admin wrote:
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Birmingham

Hey, wait a minute, greenink has a stinky reputation, but how do we know he's MW.
I think we have to be careful not to jump to conclusion.

Don't think anyone has said that have they?  If they have then please can you point it out and it will be deleted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.13 12:19

aiyoyo wrote:
plebgate wrote:
sammyc wrote:@greenink2L1 has been pestering kikoratton (dewi lennard) on Twitter.  Kiko tweets on Sept 12 that 'this tit (@greenink2L1) might be Gerry'.
sammyc wrote:  Apologies, don't know how to show the link.  By the way, Kikoratton has been stating his theory for a long time now on how Madeleine has disappeared and asking the McCanns to sue him for his views but they won't go near him or his fellow tweeters .  So why Gerry and Kate  have you targeted Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral?
Or Mr's very good friend Mike McSpy.
Greenink?  MW?
aiyoyo, it was you who asked the question I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 24.09.13 12:20

Nina wrote:
admin wrote:
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Birmingham

With 'a' Midlands Authority, I wonder which authority that would be then, maybe Hospital, or Police? Just asking.
It's not a real threat Nina, l assume greenink wants you to think it's the police though. spit coffee
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.13 12:21

If this character green ink is a senior academic, heaven help us, but of course anyone can make outlandish claims.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.13 12:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If this character green ink is a senior academic, heaven help us, but of course anyone can make outlandish claims.
I guess it's no worse than a pair of doctors being made arguidos for concealing a corpse and staging an abduction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.09.13 12:32

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If this character green ink is a senior academic, heaven help us, but of course anyone can make outlandish claims.
No idea who greenink211 is, but here (from 'The Greenink Archive') is one of his comments, January 2012, just before my trial:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

greenink211 wrote:  This hearing relating to "freedom of speech" could be very interesting indeed. I recommend that as many as possible turn up to make themselves fully aware of what is happening. The whole field of abuse whether in online or more traditional form is a very hot topic at the moment. Reliance on Bennett (@zampos) to report accurately could be very foolish as he has been proven to make significant "mistakes" in his reporting in the past.

The case is all about what Bennett (@zampos) calls "freedom of speech" and his ability to write leaflets/pamphlets of "facts" and distribute these. Therefore neither he nor his followers can have any objection at all to my distribution of leaflets of FACTS about their activities, their blatant abuse, threats, obscenity etc.

No comment will be included, just a few questions such as in relation to the use of violent, obscene threats by Mike Hardy (@spudgun01), whether these are just free speech or do they constitute a criminal action? Whether such threats reflect badly on journalists (one of which Mike Hardy "claims" to be)?

Questions as to what kind of people post vile obscene abuse about the family of a missing child all over the #McCann tag?

Questions about how obsessed some of these stalkers of the McCanns really are.

I shall take legal advice prior to printing as to whether the inclusion of full names/details of the stalkers where these can be reliably confirmed would be acceptable on the leaflets which I and a number of students may well decide to distribute. It seems that Bennett (@zampos) and his followers believe that full names CAN be included as they do this all the time over the McCann case. I shall as I say err on the side of caution and only do this where the names ARE confirmed and after legal advice.

I hope to see as many as possible there on the day who are interested in freedom of speech.

On this I agree Mr. Bennett. Factual leaflets should be permitted. This is what Freedom of Speech is really all about.

Just a shame YOU chose to fill your leaflets with comment rather than simple facts/questions. A shame too that the High Court having pointed this out and YOU HAVING AGREED TO STOP you then carried on so shamelessly. Rest assured I won't be making the same schoolboy errors. LOL

UNQUOTE

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 24.09.13 13:00

http://disgustingtwitterabuse.wordpress.com/
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 24.09.13 13:13

admin wrote:
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Birmingham

There's another one here.

https://twitter.com/greenink211
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.13 13:42

MRNOODLES wrote:
admin wrote:
greenink2l1
@greenink2l1
Birmingham

There's another one here.

https://twitter.com/greenink211
Thank you.  I've obviously encountered him on twitter before because I've got him blocked! titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.09.13 14:01

ID - resumes her question about the feelings that the book and the documentary provoked.
MW When the book was launched, the McCanns were trying to launch a campaign and their own proper investigation. The contacts they had in Portugal said the publicity about the book was huge and that there was also some publicity in the UK. This provoked much distress in the family.

I wonder what the Portuguese Judge made of MW's patronising reference to the McCanns own PROPER investigation?

Lets not forget this PROPER investigation was carried out by private investigators who are now in prison and facing charges of fraud and money laundering.  
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.13 14:08

Cristobell wrote:

ID - resumes her question about the feelings that the book and the documentary provoked.
MW When the book was launched, the McCanns were trying to launch a campaign and their own proper investigation. The contacts they had in Portugal said the publicity about the book was huge and that there was also some publicity in the UK. This provoked much distress in the family.

I wonder what the Portuguese Judge made of MW's patronising reference to the McCanns own PROPER investigation?

Lets not forget this PROPER investigation was carried out by private investigators who are now in prison and facing charges of fraud and money laundering.  
laugh 

Perhaps he meant Edgar...cos he's the only professional one, according to Edgar himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.09.13 14:18

All I can say re Michael wright is he made a right prat of himself on behalf of the mccanns, WELL DONE.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.09.13 14:42

Never in a million years will I understand why people who were not on that holiday have made it their business to get involved in it all. Ok I can understand Ma Healy but other than that I really am at a loss to understand it.

plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.09.13 14:56

plebgate wrote:Never in a million years will I understand why people who were not on that holiday have made it their business to get involved in it all.  Ok I can understand Ma Healy but other than that I really am at a loss to understand it.

Now listen very carefully i shall say zis only once.

The McCanns TOLD them!

big grin big grin big grin big grin 
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.09.13 15:56

plebgate wrote:Never in a million years will I understand why people who were not on that holiday have made it their business to get involved in it all.  Ok I can understand Ma Healy but other than that I really am at a loss to understand it.

Michael Wright may not have been there on May 3rd 2007 but he was there shortly afterwards and I'll say he knows a fair deal of what went on. He was a named driver of the cadaver car lest we forget.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.09.13 16:06

ShuBob wrote:

Michael Wright may not have been there on May 3rd 2007 but he was there shortly afterwards and I'll say he knows a fair deal of what went on. He was a named driver of the cadaver car lest we forget.
What a lovely last resting place http://www.tarnmoor.co.uk/

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.13 16:38

candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
plebgate wrote:
sammyc wrote:@greenink2L1 has been pestering kikoratton (dewi lennard) on Twitter.  Kiko tweets on Sept 12 that 'this tit (@greenink2L1) might be Gerry'.
sammyc wrote:  Apologies, don't know how to show the link.  By the way, Kikoratton has been stating his theory for a long time now on how Madeleine has disappeared and asking the McCanns to sue him for his views but they won't go near him or his fellow tweeters .  So why Gerry and Kate  have you targeted Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral?
Or Mr's very good friend Mike McSpy.
Greenink?  MW?
aiyoyo, it was you who asked the question I think.
Yes, ask.

What is your point? You've lost me........
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top