The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusa is a Liar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusa is a Liar

Post by justagrannynow 1 on 06.04.10 12:40

http://textusa.blogspot.com/

http://textusatheory.blogspot.com/

Textusa

Textusa Is A Liar

7:11 AM

(5) Comments
Yes, I confess I lied.

No, not a mistake, but an intentional lie.

A mistake on my part happened when I implied in the previous post on this subject that the Smiths were British. I put all the Anglo-Saxon Islands into a single amalgamated entity. I was disrespectful of individualities and of nationalities. Do sincerely apologise for that.

But now time is for confession, not for justification.

You see, I knew I had a pretty good hand, but tried to pass it as lame. I lied. Intentionally and willfully.

And kept on doing so through the flop, the river and the turn. For those who don’t know, I’m speaking poker here.

I did suspected that I was up against players with too much to lose. Only if they had the 4 aces in their hand and another 3 up their sleeves would they come forward and bet. And, even so, carefully, because they’ve already played all the aces they had a long, long time ago. But I tried a reaction anyhow.

Basically nobody came forward, and those that did, well, shouldn’t have. They only made a fool of themselves.

That confirmed one of two things: either they’re afraid of my game, or they don’t have a game at all.

I suspect to be both. But that would be arrogant on my part, and arrogance here has all been taken up by the McCanns.

So, in practical terms, what did I lie about?

About where the “Luz Stroller” was seen, that’s what. To call him an “abductor”, as we already know, is a bit far-fetched, completely fictional, although we know how he wished we would call him that. To link him with the Smiths would be setting a bond that no respectable family, as I have that Irish family for, deserves.

Back to the lie. I told you that the “Luz Stroller” had been seen in the exact spot where I showed you in this picture.

Well, the “Luz Stroller” was not seen in ONE location but in THREE.

Also he wasn’t seen by Smith alone. In effect he was seen by Smith, Smith and Smith.

At least according to their statements to the PJ. As per picture:

I remind you that the party was of party of NINE (FOUR adults and FIVE children: the father (retired, 58) his wife (age unknown), his son (23) and daughter-in-law (age unknown), a who was feeling ill, and their two children, 13 and 6 (ie, Mr Smith's grandchildren), his daughter (12), two additional grandchildren, 10 and 4, of another daughter back in Ireland:

- 2 Adults - Son (23) and daughter-in-law (age unknown), in the front, setting up the pace, as she was feeling ill, and the husband was worried about her condition.

- 2 Adults and 2 Children - Father (58), wife (age unknown), two grandchildren (6 and 4), following the front party, grandparents taking care of their grandchildren, probably walking as fast as a 4-year old would allow.

- 3 Youngters, (13, 12 and 10) probably staying back and playing games with each other on their last night together in the Algarve.

I didn’t tell you also that most of the path taken by the Smiths is a stairway. Quite a steep one at that. It’s not clear in aerial the view:

justagrannynow 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa is a Liar

Post by justagrannynow 1 on 06.04.10 12:57

So we have TWO very important elements which slowed the Smiths down, unquestionably: a person feeling ill and steep stairs.

One could throw in a THIRD one, very probable, and that is the speed with which a four-year old walks when taken by the hand, which due to the distance, slope and ages involved was the most likely way that that toddler went on his way.

The fact that the youngsters were the last group that was behind, indicates that with all their youth and energy they went up and down those stairs, as many times as they could before they were reprimanded by the adults. And with the associated noise. Not of the reprimand, of course, but of all the joyful playing.

Back to the “Luz Stroller”. What exactly is he facing when he sees himself confronted with the Smiths?

The family slowly walking uphill, in his direction. He, in turn, is walking downhill, so is reinforced the idea that if he wanted to avoid this contact, he had plenty of time and opportunity to do so.

To those who still think that he was caught off-guard at THAT particular moment, just remember that it was the same man who was able to be move undetected in the same apartment with the abductee’s father, and had only a 5 minute window of opportunity, to get out, with the child, and was able to do so. Quite an agile fellow, we all recognize. If he existed, that is.

We know that he WANTED to be seen.

But his behavior, AFTER being seen, tells us much, much more. Very important information, in fact.

Let’s see how he acts, after he has been seen twice: by Smith Son, first; and Smith Father, next.

He is at a corner. He’s hearing noises coming from the stairs, or, most likely, has probably seen the youngsters on top of the stairs.

Let’s go into absurdity territory here, and imagine that he is THE abductor. He has been seen, so all that is left for him to do is to minimize the effects.

These witnesses will only hear about this, worst case, in the next couple of hours, after the parents realize that the little daughter is gone, and alert the authorities and a search is started. Most probably, only during the day after will the searching begin.

He must keep witnesses to a minimum. He must avoid face contact, so as to hamper their description of him. Two groups have already seen him and nothing can be done about that. He MUST avoid any further witnesses, so, instinctively he WOULD HAVE to turn right, and act as natural as he possibly could so as to avoid drawing any further attention upon his person:

He walks straight towards the stairs, where he knows he will confront further witnesses.

Why does he do that?

Well there are two reasons.

The first, most obvious, is that he wants not only wants to be seen he wants to be seen heading for the sea. THAT specific direction. If he had turned right, who knows where the witness, and the Police would think he was heading towards?

For the second reason one must remember that he had NO way of knowing that he was going to encounter the Smiths. That was fate, not planning.

So when he left from where he left with the intent of being seen walking towards the sea holding a sleeping child dressed exactly like Maddie, he had to head to where he knew there would be SOMEONE to see him. Where there would be some sort of movement in at that late evening hour in that quiet little town in the Algarve: KELLY'S BAR.

If the Smiths wouldn’t have come along, he would’ve waited outside that bar, and on the first opportunity he would make himself be seen, “walking by”, in the direction of the sea.

But fate offered the Smiths to him. But he had set his sights for KELLY'S BAR, so that’s where he was heading for. As I’ve demonstrated, the space where all the THREE Smiths encounters took place was too small to allow any improvisation or quick thinking. He just acted as he planned to act.

By the way, things DID go exactly as he planned them. But as they say, do be very careful for what you wish for, for it might just come true. This was just the one of these cases.

Next episode: Proving that the “Luz Stroller” is Dr. Gerald McCann.

justagrannynow 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 06.04.10 15:53

Very interesting!

Not sure how she can prove the Luz stroller is Gerry, but look forward to reading about it.

I hope you don't let that cat near Alfie, Gran, it looks like not all's well with his world.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 on 06.04.10 16:19

I love that cat, it's sort of me!! And don't worry about Alfie, he thinks he is a miniature pitbull and I have the scars to prove it laugh

Like you, I am intrigued by this. I have always thought the Smith sighting tied in with the timeline according to the non Tapas witnesses, but I cannot think why Gerry would want to be seen to the point where he hung around waiting to be seen. There again, I have also been intrigued as to why the McCanns have been so disinterested in the Smith sighting, given the others which they have deemed to be important.

justagrannynow 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 06.04.10 17:40

Are Textusa and TTW4 married?

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smith sighting: Dr Gerald McCann? Or someone else?

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.04.10 21:06

@justagrannynow 1 wrote:Like you, I am intrigued by this. I have always thought the Smith sighting tied in with the timeline according to the non-Tapas witnesses

REPLY: But some of them say they saw Dr Gerald McCann around the swimming pool and entrance to the Ocean Club at around 9.45 to 10.00pm, one of them says he actually spoke to Dr McCann at this time

...but I cannot think why Gerry would want to be seen to the point where he hung around waiting to be seen.

REPLY: Precisely. If Madeleine was already dead, would he have risked walking through the streets of Praia da Luz at just before 10.00pm, with the alarm just about to be raised? Of course not. Textusa said this: "We know that he WANTED to be seen". Really? Perhaps it was another father simply carrying his child back home.

There again, I have also been intrigued as to why the McCanns have been so disinterested in the Smith sighting, given the others which they have deemed to be important.

REPLY: There's an extremely obvious explanation. The McCanns and the rest of the Tapas 9 had already predetermined that Jane Tanner's sighting was to be about 9.15pm. They wrote it down twice on that cover of Madleleine's Activity Sticker book that they so callously ripped off, and then appeared to concoct an elaborate story around it, with elements such as (a0 Mathew Oldfield's 8.55pm check, (b) Dr Gerald McCann's at 9.05pm to 9.10pm check when he was 'an exceptionally long time on the loo', then (c) Dr Oldfield again seeing the cots but not Madeleine's bed (cough) and finding the apartment 'strangely lighter'.

The simple problem for the McCanns and the rest of the Tapas 9 about the Smith sighting was that it hugely contradicted Jane Tanner's alleged 'sighting'. If the McCanns had got excited about the mnith sighting, which, correct me if I'm wrong, was around 9.55pm, they would have to explain how the abductor wandered around for 40 minutes in Praia da Luz and was walking past a popular bar 40 minutes after lifting Madeleine from Apartment 5A.

I can understand why some people think Smith saw Dr Gerald McCann. But I feel sure it was another father. The only slight doubt in my mind is that that other person (if it was another) has as far as I know never been identified.

As for Textusa's post as a whole, I think s/he draws far too many conclusions from a very light factual basis.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 06.04.10 21:23

they would have to explain how the abductor wandered around for 40 minutes in Praia da Luz and was walking past a popular bar 40 minutes after lifting Madeleine from Apartment 5A.

Actually it wouldn't be down to the McCanns or any of the witnesses to explain this, whether they were excited by the Smith sighting or not.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.04.10 21:28

@vaguely1 wrote: they would have to explain how the abductor wandered around for 40 minutes in Praia da Luz and was walking past a popular bar 40 minutes after lifting Madeleine from Apartment 5A.

Actually it wouldn't be down to the McCanns or any of the witnesses to explain this, whether they were excited by the Smith sighting or not.
Nevertheless, I have seen attempts (not sure by who) to merge the two sightings. These people claim that the abductor rested in a friendly house after lifting Madeleine from Apartment 5A and before being seen heading for the beach 40 minutes later. I think these suggestions have been made by McCann-supporters who are desperate to make the tale of Jane Tanner about her alleged sighting of a purposeful man wearing mustard-coloured Chinos and winkle-pickers stand up - when it fell down like a house of cards many moons ago.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 06.04.10 21:30

I doubt it. Maybe it's just people who are happy to discuss all theories, rather than just the 'McCanns are 100% guilty" or "McCanns are 100% innocent".

I've never seen anyone claim that the abductor rested in a friendly house. Maybe you read the wrong forums Wink

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.04.10 8:52

lol! Wrong forum? big grin

Where's the other one then I sure like to know? hi

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: