The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by sar on 26.09.13 10:21

Still no pics from charity run?  Missed opportunity to wear t-shirt with picture on front

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 10:29

@sar wrote:Still no pics from charity run?  Missed opportunity to wear t-shirt with picture on front
Probably couldn't get near her, due to the cabal of Special Branch officers/ Special Elite McCann Cops 'surrounding' her, protecting their prized 'asset' from hearing or seeing anything 'nasty' from possible onlooking 'trolls'!

Prized 'ASSET': worth  £6,228 of taxpayers money a DAY to them!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 26.09.13 11:02

@jeanmonroe wrote:Anyone know why KM used her name K HEALY in their latest charity 'hi-jack'?

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

A woman often reverts to her maiden name when her marriage breaks up - not suggesting anything here of course!

It would be very interesting to know why, because Kate signed one of the creche records K Healy. 
Lobster's creche records 2/5/07 (Wed)  -
Madeleine McCann 5A - 14.45 signed K McCann 17.30 signed K. Healy
And then the Wednesday night KM slept in the children's room because she had fallen out with GM.
So, all really wasn't well on the holiday then. I think we need to take another look at Wednesday. What happened between them between 14.45 and 17.30 for a start.

I am starting a new thread with this.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 11:30

suzyjohnson
And then the Wednesday night KM slept in the children's room because she had fallen out with GM.

I think that might have had something to do with her husband Gerry inviting a certain buxom aerobics instructor to sit at their table on quiz night!
laughat laughat laughat

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 26.09.13 11:32

@sar wrote:Still no pics from charity run?  Missed opportunity to wear t-shirt with picture on front
Patience! If pictures exist, they'll be used at the right (or is it Wright?) time winkwink 

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 26.09.13 11:32

maybe she did not want to call the attention to her presence at that happening. Maybe she is known as Dr. Healy at the hospital. Maybe she wants to be more privet.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 26.09.13 11:33

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I just can't get my head round Kate agreeing to do something for someone else's benefit with so little publicity. There would be no headlines in the mainstream media as JeanM suggests, only from the likes of we vile trolls!

I'm hoping that there are photos (undoctored ones, pun fully intended) to prove that she was there.

A woman often reverts to her maiden name when her marriage breaks up - not suggesting anything here of course!
Many Doctors also practise under their maiden name so I wouldn't read too much into it. Just concentrate on the HUGELY OBVIOUS LIES THIS WOMAN IS CAPABLE OF TELLING IMO. To her growing up children?????

shark 

Woburn_exile, I have deleted a sentence, please be very careful what you write.  I have had to do this with your posts on several occasions.  I have also deleted some repeated emoticons.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 11:43

@marconi wrote:maybe she did not want to call the attention to her presence at that happening. Maybe she is known as Dr. Healy at the hospital. Maybe she wants to be more privet.
laughat laughat laughat laughat 

PRIVET!

Maybe she's HEDGING her bets!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 26.09.13 11:44

no hearing today?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 26.09.13 11:48

@ShuBob wrote:
Patience! If pictures exist, they'll be used at the right (or is it Wright?) time winkwink 
If the t-shorts were honest, they would have pics of Adam Tudor and Clarence Mitchell, as they are the recipients of Kate and Gerry's fundraising.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 11:50

@jeanmonroe wrote:suzyjohnson

I think that might have had something to do with her husband Gerry inviting a certain buxom aerobics instructor to sit at their table on quiz night!
laughat laughat laughat
ETA:  Women may 'forget' where they put the car keys, or even the whole car, in the multistorey car park, or 'forget' that bit of shopping, BUT strangely can remember THAT mousy blonde, with the figure hugging red dress, and cankles, that their husband inadvertantly nodded to at a party......................17 YEARS ago!

And I'd imagine that KM is not the type of women who 'forgets' things,.. in a hurry! IMO.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 11:52

@Cristobell wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
If the t-shorts were honest, they would have pics of Adam Tudor and Clarence Mitchell, as they are the recipients of Kate and Gerry's fundraising.
Yeah! replace 'Don't forget about me' with 'Don't forget about them'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 26.09.13 11:57

@suzyjohnson wrote:The situation regarding the twins and what they will be able to read on the internet has IMO been made about 10 times worse with the latest libel trial, because the twins year group would all have been toddlers when MM disappeared and consequently know next to nothing about the case. Now, with the most recent headlines, any of them could start looking the case up. 

I presume the McCanns wanted the case heard in open court because they wanted sympathetic exposure from the British press. I am not sure why Amaral's team asked for a closed courtroom, however I wonder whether they have been exceptionally clever here?

By asking for a closed hearing, his team have in effect pushed the McCanns to insist on an open court. Now no one can say that this wasn't the McCanns decision, and so the consequences of that decision are entirely the McCanns.    

From here Amaral's side could rightly claim that the McCanns have brought all the latest publicity upon themselves. So, really, it counters everything the McCanns witnesses could say about the effect on the twins doesn't it?
The entire family must have realised the McCs young children could be traumatised by the case reporting in the UK, yet supported it anyway.  The claim in the court action that they are protecting the children rings hollow when they know they risk exposing them to the publicity the McCs crave.  Any publicity seems welcome, so long as KMcC is portrayed as the suffering victim, no matter how it makes the children feel.  Did they think about how they would feel when they, already left at home without their mother, walk into their local newsagent or supermarket and see the rows of tabloid headlines about her wanting to kill herself? Did they visualise how they would have felt seeing their mother's face and those stories in every newspaper when they were 8 years of age?  Did they visualise them having to face classmates and teacher knowing they had seen things like this written about their mother?  

Win or lose, if these children at the age of only 8 lose their sense of secuity or peace of mind, if they feel shocked and embarrassed by these headlines, their family are responsible for them losing everything in the world that matters.  They are no longer babies oblivous to the media courted so assiduously, without regard to their welfare.  If this recent publicity has passed them by, then they have all been very lucky.  This time.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 12:22

@marconi wrote:maybe she did not want to call the attention to her presence at that happening. Maybe she is known as Dr. Healy at the hospital. Maybe she wants to be more privet.
If so, it would be the first time that she has ever tried to keep out of the limelight. Quite possibly she was known as Healy professionally but of course she no longer works as a GP for which the world is very thankful.

The scheduled hearing dates are tomorrow, 2nd and 8th October with the verdict expected on the appropriate date 5th November - rockets up dodgy backsides day!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 12:27

If so, it would be the first time that she has ever tried to keep out of the limelight. Quite possibly she was known as Healy professionally but of course she no longer works as a GP for which the world is very thankful.

The scheduled hearing dates are tomorrow, 2nd and 8th October with the verdict expected on the appropriate date 5th November - rockets up dodgy backsides day!!
This is what I don't understand, if there are only 2 days left, then that means that the McCanns had 4 days of witness testimony, and even now maybe some more to be heard?  So where does that leave the other defendants, surely they all have witnesses, are only one lot appearing for all of them ?  Still can't be fair though if they only have this remaining 2 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 26.09.13 12:37

Hi Candyfloss
Those might just be the scheduled hearing dates subject to how things go. Some trials finish early others late. I doubt the defence would be curtailed.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 26.09.13 12:41

candyfloss wrote:

This is what I don't understand, if there are only 2 days left, then that means that the McCanns had 4 days of witness testimony, and even now maybe some more to be heard?  So where does that leave the other defendants, surely they all have witnesses, are only one lot appearing for all of them ?  Still can't be fair though if they only have this remaining 2 days.
It may be that they don't need to call as many witnesses.  One witness may have the 'right' evidence, that is enough to stop the McCanns in their tracks.  

Tomorrow will be interesting. Susan Healy and Trish Cameron have yet to be heard.  Will the Defendants accept their written submissions without the opportunity to cross-examine?  Gerry is named on the Writ - his case has yet to be presented, unless of course, he is relying on Michael Wright's testimony.  It will be interesting to see what transpires.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 12:42

candyfloss wrote:

How MANY do the 'defence' NEED to totally debunk the expert witnesses the McS have 'produced'?

Er, um, err let me think............................i got it!

ONE!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.09.13 12:45

Cristobell:

Gerry is named on the Writ - his case has yet to be presented, unless of course, he is relying on Michael Wright's testimony

HEARSAY!, HEARSAY!, HEARSAY!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 13:07

Please note Carter-Ruck and members of the trolling fraternity, we are not advising anyone to blow up the McCanns or anyone else on 5th November.

We just want to see justice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 13:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Please note Carter-Ruck and members of the trolling fraternity, we are not advising anyone to blow up the McCanns or anyone else on 5th November.

Nobody was NFWTD, reference to Bonfire night 5th November and the trial verdict on same day.  Meaning there could be fireworks.  I have deleted just in case some decide to twist the words....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 13:15

Remembering how some silly comment about attacking Kate when she was doing a fun run was blown up (METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING) out of all proportion, we do have to be cautious!

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.09.13 13:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Please note Carter-Ruck and members of the trolling fraternity, we are not advising anyone to blow up the McCanns or anyone else on 5th November.

of course not, there was once an advert with similar words. The judgement is due on 5th November.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 26.09.13 13:25

Monty Heck

Firstly I must applaud your recent posts - they have been very true.

In your last your said quite rightly:

"Did they think about how they would feel when they, already left at home without their mother, walk into their local newsagent or supermarket and see the rows of tabloid headlines about her wanting to kill herself? Did they visualise how they would have felt seeing their mother's face and those stories in every newspaper when they were 8 years of age?  Did they visualise them having to face classmates and teacher knowing they had seen things like this written about their mother? " 

But if we accept that the children have been told that newspapers make things up it is just possible that they will be told that this is the case with the recent headlines.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 26.09.13 13:56

I hate to think of the trauma that is going on in that family right now and I wish someone from the pro side (or anywhere) would post something to reassure us that they are being protected from all this.  

They may be a tiny bit too young to know what is going on, and it is unlikely their playmates would either, I would be more concerned about the secrets and the whispering and the subjects that see them sent to their room.  The unknown is more terrifying than the known. I expect few of us escaped hearing our parents argue downstairs as we pretended to be asleep in our beds.  Small rows and big rows are scary for small children.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum