The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.09.13 15:36

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
GP – Was there private investigators before you?
DE says yes but adds he was the first professional one
How nice of him to rubbish Control Risk Group as well!
He is a star witness, is he not !
It's strange that the McCanns haven't called Kevin Halligen and those stalwarts of PI investigation Metoado 3 to give evidence that the book stopped people 'searching, unlike themselves!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.09.13 15:41

@jeanmonroe wrote:Christobell:

Was there an 'abduction, was there really?

Even the McCanns own lawyer will not say IT!

She, ID, studiously refers to the 'abduction' as "the McCanns THESIS"

Lisbon day 1 asking Emma Loach.
I'm sat here cringing Jean, cannot begin to imagine the crisis that must be going on among whats left of Team McCann.  As others have pointed out, all witnesses are subject to swearing on oath, and its making the answers come out wierd and unhelpful. Doh! If the witnesses who did appear are the best they could get, then they are on the ropes.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 17.09.13 15:42

Will they rely on DI Redwood's assertion that they were not involved? Indeed, will he appear and state that on oath.
I'm not sure that Redwood asserted that the parents were not involved, just that they were not on the list of 38 persons of interest.  I do not honestly believe that the SY investigation is over-looking them entirely, just that they know what they are up against, as the PJ found to their cost, the evidence required to secure a conviction was just not there...circumstantial evidence perhaps, but nothing solid.

No, I think that SY may well be playing a very clever game inasmuch that they are going about it Sherlock Holmes style, eliminate absolutely everything else, no matter how ridiculous it may seem to us who post on the forums, so that there can be no doubt that when the investigation goes in, what must be the inevitable direction of the parents, there can be no accusations that they were influenced by the alleged "shambolic" investigation co-ordinated by a "disgraced" police officer and that the public can then have their eyes well and truly opened to the lies, deception, contradictions and greed of the parents.

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.09.13 15:42

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
It's strange that the McCanns haven't called Kevin Halligen and those stalwarts of PI investigation Metoado 3 to give evidence that the book stopped people 'searching, unlike themselves!
Unfortunately for the McCanns, Dave Edgar helpfully pointed out that the search carried on unaffected.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.09.13 15:44

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
That he is! Until someone comes along next week and knock him off his title, if any.

Now, who might that be?

Take your bet between Ed Smethurst or Philemona .

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.09.13 15:50

From transcript

ID - They were broadcast in how many countries in the EU?
EL - doesn't know.

ID - Are they based on the McCann couple's thesis (the abduction)?
EL - answers that in the second documentary an investigator (David Edgar, witness 3) says there are many theories but they investigate it on the basis that it was an abduction.

MANY 'THEORIES' DAVE?

Dumbass me thought there was only ONE!..... ABDUCTION, ABDUCTION, ABDUCTION!

So perhaps Grabbit would care to enlighten us 'plebs' about the MANY THEORIES he HAS!

Go on Dave, pretty please, tell us just a couple of the many theories YOU have, not all, but just a couple of OTHER theories,YOU have, for the time being.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.09.13 15:51

@susible wrote:
Will they rely on DI Redwood's assertion that they were not involved? Indeed, will he appear and state that on oath.
I'm not sure that Redwood asserted that the parents were not involved, just that they were not on the list of 38 persons of interest.  I do not honestly believe that the SY investigation is over-looking them entirely, just that they know what they are up against, as the PJ found to their cost, the evidence required to secure a conviction was just not there...circumstantial evidence perhaps, but nothing solid.

No, I think that SY may well be playing a very clever game inasmuch that they are going about it Sherlock Holmes style, eliminate absolutely everything else, no matter how ridiculous it may seem to us who post on the forums, so that there can be no doubt that when the investigation goes in, what must be the inevitable direction of the parents, there can be no accusations that they were influenced by the alleged "shambolic" investigation co-ordinated by a "disgraced" police officer and that the public can then have their eyes well and truly opened to the lies, deception, contradictions and greed of the parents.
I should have said 'words to that effect'.  I think the absence of the tapas group in Lisbon speaks volumes about the way in which the investigation is going.  

I agree SY may be playing a very clever game.  With every tv appearance and news item, the McCanns are digging themselves in deeper and deeper.  This farcical libel trial being a good example.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 17.09.13 15:55

I agree Cristobel, in fact the timing of the new investigation could be deliberate to enable it to use the findings of the libel trial.  I think that should the McCanns lose (which I can't see how they could possibly win) then I think that will be the start of a massive deluge...a tidal wave of truth..lets see if Emma Loach makes a documentary about that big grin

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 17.09.13 15:58

Well Jean did SY not say that they had some new theories?  Maybe they got them from Dave big grin

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.09.13 16:02

Team AR-SY are probably working their butts off to find dr Amarals book in one (= 1) UK bookstore, just for their enlightenment

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.09.13 16:04

Say, I notice the odd title of this thread.

Shouldn't it just be Libel Trial Discussion?

Or maybe Liars Liars Pants-on-Fire Circus Group in Lisbon?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 17.09.13 16:07

ID - Are they based on the McCann couple's thesis (the abduction)?
EL - answers that in the second documentary an investigator (David Edgar, witness 3) says there are many theories but they investigate it on the basis that it was an abduction.

Great so DE focusses on the abduction theory (because thats what he's paid for) and turns up the square root of Fcku all, Its a good job he's not paid on performance. He introduces an informant source which he cannot disclose anybody remember the "Stalker affair" that blocked evidence to protect informants and guess who was in the RUC back then?  If this trial signals the death knell for the abduction theory then perhaps SY might just be well placed to look at "other theories". 

Mummy do you remember the last time you saw Madeleine?

drinks

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.09.13 16:13

@susible wrote:Well Jean did SY not say that they had some new theories?  Maybe they got them from Dave big grin
Could well, be!

Maybe Grabbit is using all his energy DEFENDING his reputation!

He ain't going to get much work in the future IF he goes down with his paymasters, is he?

AS SY has told the world that they have all the files from McCann's former PI's then i'm sure that Dave's many other theories would now be in SY's offices!

Stored In a box marked, "nutters, psychos and haters"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 17.09.13 16:18

As far as the McCanns are concerned, to assert their innocence, there can only be one theory - that she was taken, snatched, abducted, kidnapped etc.

What other could there be?  Even the `wandered off` isn`t credible at this late stage.

DE had to go along with that surely, so don`t know what his other theories could be.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales on 17.09.13 16:18

@susible wrote:

I find it impossible to believe that SY would not need to go back to the beginning - and find themselves looking at the scene, the statements, and things like Eddie and Keela's input.
There's plenty of evidence for them to look at.
Just none of an abduction.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

gbwales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 17.09.13 16:25

Last night about 9.30 I couldn`t log on to here (got the message that the site was unavailable). Tried MM and the same happened there.  Tried other websites and everything ok so don`t think it was my computer.  Kept trying for a couple of hours until both sites eventually appeared again.  I thought it was weird that both were down and had visions of sabotage or CR doing dirty business. Did anyone else have trouble logging on?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 17.09.13 16:26

Am I loosing it or are pages from the "libel trial discussion" missing?

Abduction!! Who abducted our discussion?

ETA: so others have problems too, just of a different kind?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.09.13 16:26

@Portia wrote:Team AR-SY are probably working their butts off to find dr Amarals book in one (= 1) UK bookstore, just for their enlightenment
Yeah, they could spend the £6,228 they received today to 'search' for Madeleine on taxi's for the boys to search those lawless bookshops!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 17.09.13 16:29

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Portia wrote:Team AR-SY are probably working their butts off to find dr Amarals book in one (= 1) UK bookstore, just for their enlightenment
Yeah, they could spend the £6,228 they received today to 'search' for Madeleine on taxi's for the boys to search those lawless bookshops!
Who was that generous?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 17.09.13 16:30

I agree GBwales, unfortunately the dogs evidence is inadmissible in court, it only shows an indication of a body having been in 5A and other places related to the McCanns, not that it was evidence of Madeleine's death or the involvement of her parents in her disappearance...like I said, circumstantially yes, most sane, intelligent people would immediately draw the inevitable conclusion from that, but it was not enough to convict in Portugal at the time and I imagine SY will have the same problem.  Hence the need to start from the perspective of it being a new crime and looking at all other options.

Once they've all been exhausted, then SY have no choice but to turn back to the parents and their friends, possibly even re-interviewing them, that's when the fun and games start, because SY do have all of the original statements as well as Kate's book, all the media interviews etc and I think it will be the questioning of all of the discrepancies which will start the ball rolling imo

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.09.13 16:32

@lj wrote:Am I loosing it or are pages from the "libel trial discussion" missing?

Abduction!! Who abducted our discussion?

ETA: so others have problems too, just of a different kind?
Well i think the revelation that information that the McCanns one and only professional PI has many other theories, which he's told, it seems to NOBODY, is related to the trial.
That little 'gem' only came out in the trial.,

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 17.09.13 16:32

WooferLast night about 9.30 I couldn`t log on to here (got the message that the site was unavailable). Tried MM and the same happened there.  Tried other websites and everything ok so don`t think it was my computer.  Kept trying for a couple of hours until both sites eventually appeared again.  I thought it was weird that both were down and had visions of sabotage or CR doing dirty business. Did anyone else have trouble logging on?
Yes, woofer. I was using Explorer, and I tried for about an hour, but couldn't get in, so I changed to Google and I got in first time
So, it wasn't your pc.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 17.09.13 16:33

@lj wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
Who was that generous?
The UK tax payer!

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.09.13 16:34

@lj wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
Who was that generous?
That's how much SY ELITE team of McCann cops are getting everyday from the British Taxpayer!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 17.09.13 16:35

@Woofer wrote:Last night about 9.30 I couldn`t log on to here (got the message that the site was unavailable) Did anyone else have trouble logging on?
Yes, me too Woofer. Perhaps because so many were trying to access the site or comment at once?

Yes, lj, the rest of the pages disappeared earlier this afternoon as I was reading them.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum