The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Angelique on 12.09.13 11:50

candyfloss

Can you tell me how to get to the page with the comments. When I click the link you have in your post all I get is a report?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.09.13 11:50

@tasprin wrote:Emma Loach will probably get another 'Mockumentary' out of this (that must be why she's there - for future use - to put a positive slant win or lose).
Is that the same "mockumentary" where the parts played by KM's stand-in were cut out?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ on 12.09.13 11:51

candyfloss wrote:OMG look at the comments nearly 900 so far, still coming in..........

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccann-kate-attend-libel-hearing-010321561.html#OXemo1t
The post timings are all over the place, not in order. Good to see that this hasn't been whooshed. Yet.

BerylJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 11:52

Angelique, I can see the comments, 902 at present; you have to scroll more than halfway down to find them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 11:54

@Angelique wrote:candyfloss

Can you tell me how to get to the page with the comments. When I click the link you have in your post all I get is a report?
No, they are there Angelique just checked again, way below the adverts and things.  You have to wait for them to load.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.09.13 11:55

@Angelique wrote:candyfloss

You have to scroll right down to the bottom of the page, it's very slow loading.   Now 912 comments!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.09.13 11:56

Angus McBride........................who defended now convicted.PAEDOPHILE Chris Langham!

The McCanns tell the whole world that their child could be in hands of paedophile then HIRE a solicitor that DEFENDS paedophiles!

Emma Loach directed the 'mockumentary'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 12.09.13 11:59

@BerylJ wrote:
candyfloss wrote:OMG look at the comments nearly 900 so far, still coming in..........

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccann-kate-attend-libel-hearing-010321561.html#OXemo1t
The post timings are all over the place, not in order. Good to see that this hasn't been whooshed. Yet.
If you click the drop down menu and then click "newest" they newest posts will appear first.

Opps, it's not the drop down menu, but this :

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.09.13 12:04

As Mrs. is in court does anybody know if the judge could call her as a witness to maybe expand on any evidence given by her friends?

I think(not sure though) that might be allowed to happen in a British court, Crikey what a surprise if that did happen.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 12.09.13 12:04

NFWTD and candyfloss and Newintown. Many thanks I have now found them. It was not really waiting to load that was the problem it was the iPad! Hopeless. Thank you all again big grin

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.09.13 12:04

Defence lawyer: "Mother Hubbard, who do you think has jeopardised the investigaton into Madeleines disappearance the most? Kate McCann or Mr Amaral"?

Mother Hubbard: "oh, definitely the sardine muncher"

Defence lawyer: "could i just remind you what Kate McCann said when asked if she was aware that the fact of her not answering questions put to her jeopardised the investigation that was aimed at finding out what happened to her daughter. Kate McCann said YES she was aware that not co-operating fully with the police she was jeopardising the investigation into her
daughters 'disappearance'"

Mother Hubbard: “Yeah, no, yeah so I don’t know.”

Defence lawyer: So, i ask you again Mother Hubbard, who do you think jeopardised the investigation the most, Mr Amaral or Kate McCann"?

Mother Hubbard: "Er, um, erm..."

Defence lawyer: "Mother Hubbard, why hasn't Kate McCann, ever asked personally, which is her right, in law, for the investigation to be re-opened by the Portuguese authorities, at anytime, during the last 5 years"?

Mother Hubbard: "Er, um, erm..."

Defence lawyer: "no further questions at this time, m'lud"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.09.13 12:04

candyfloss wrote:Martin Brunt saying trial running an hour late due to the fact that Mr Amarals lawyer is asking for no media to protect the memory of madeleine.

Very Respective.  What a constrast!

Sky showing pics of Kate McCann arriving with Dave Edgar tagging behind.  Still saying the lady with her is her mother, don't think it is.  Although her mother will be giving evidence later.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:05

martinbrunt@skymartinbrunt 55s
#madeleine Mr Amaral loses bid to have media excluded and libel trial under way. First witness is Susan Hubbard, friend and priest's wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:05

candyfloss wrote:martinbrunt@skymartinbrunt 55s
#madeleine Mr Amaral loses bid to have media excluded and libel trial under way. First witness is Susan Hubbard, friend and priest's wife
So media allowed in Mrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 12.09.13 12:06

OMG look at the comments nearly 900 so far, still coming in......
Have just added my two pennorth. To the comment that 'they were in a gated complex'.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:07

I don't know if it's me, but twitter seems to have frozen the McCann hashtag: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23mcann&src=typd&f=realtime.

The Madeleine hashtag: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23madeleine&src=hash&f=realtime seems to be working but not busy.

While I was typing, this tweet appeared from Martin Brunt:

martinbrunt ‏[ltr]@skymartinbrunt[/ltr]1m

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:08

I think it is good that the media are allowed in....Portugal are all for freedom of speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:09

martinbrunt@skymartinbrunt 2m
#madeleine Susan Hubbard says McCanns devastated by Amaral book which said Madeleine died accidentally and they had been negligent.

#madeleine Mrs Hubbard said McCanns had to use all their energy to defend themselves instead of searching for Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.09.13 12:10

Good on Mr. A. for trying, but it should be out in the open imo.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:10

#madeleine Mrs Hubbard said McCanns devastated because book made everyone believe Madeleine was dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 12.09.13 12:13

candyfloss wrote:
So media allowed in Mrs
Not sure this is a good thing. The media is very, very biased and will be full of quotes from McCann witnesses about the 'devastation' caused by Amaral's book. Team McCann will be on to every single editor and newsroom in the country to make sure the coverage is favourable to the McCanns. This is going to be a massive PR campaign by Team McCann.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.09.13 12:13

martinbrunt ‏[ltr]@skymartinbrunt[/ltr]1m

Smart move by GA?
Knowing the McS love of publicity maybe it was his intention to actually get this in an open courtroom.
And can now be reported on by press.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 12.09.13 12:13

It was the British Police Dogs who made everyone believe Madeleine was dead, not the book.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:14

#madeleine Mrs Hubbard said McCanns had to use all their energy to defend themselves instead of searching for Madeleine.

Oh dear. what

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.09.13 12:16

They couldn't use that as an excuse for not searching right at the beginning though!

Oh dear it's going to be a boat load of rowlocks (or something like that) all the way!

laugh

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum