The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by margaret on 24.09.13 16:36

Thanks sallypelt, blacksmith is brilliant at the moment...

This bit made me angry...

And then The Standard had this: “Michael Healy[this was Michael Wright], the missing girl's uncle, added: "There has been some negative spin put on this, with people criticising them for leaving the kids and going on the tear.” Mr Healy added, “But it's nonsense, they were close by and were eating within sight of where the children were and checking on them. Other members of the group were checking on her as well. No one was rip-roaring drunk.”

I wonder what he thinks now when he knows that even the apartment itself wasn't in sight and it depends who sat where as to whether they were even facing the right way. Wasn't there a tarpaulin at the tapas bar that you could hardly see through too?

You disgust me Michael wright. I hope you're monitoring the Internet at this very moment. Poor Madeleine.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.09.13 16:58

margaret wrote:
Mr Healy added "But it's nonsense, they were close by and were eating within sight of where the children were and checking on them"

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/mpjf/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

She (KM) makes a sketch of the table and says that both she (KM) AND Gerry were NOT facing the apartments. Sketch attached.

Seems he can 'monitor' forums and emails for libelous material for his mates BUT not READ official 'public' files!

What a PRATT!

ETA:
She (KM) makes a sketch of the table and says that both she (KM) AND Gerry were NOT facing the apartments. Sketch attached.

NO WONDER THEY DIDN'T SEE THE 'ABDUCTOR' OPENING THE PATIO DOOR!
THEY HAD THEIR EFFING BACKS TO IT!

Which also blows Auntie Phil's 'claim' "that they had a clear line of sight of the kids" right out of the water, dosen't it?

Come on Philo, take the stand in the witness box!
Pretty please, if you like.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 24.09.13 17:22

“I’ve always been considered quite a gentle person"

I love it when they leak marbles.

When someone in a statement tells us they are normal etc it means at some point they have been considered abnormal.
It is a sensitive enough topic to them that they have to announce to the interviewer and the world their apparant normality.

It is like in stories when it starts off "it was a normal day" all the readers know it will be anything but normal.

In this case, kate feels the need to tell us  she is "considered quite a gentle person"

At first look it looks like a strong statement, it isn't, it is far from it.

Firstly we have the sensitivity aspect, why does she have the need to tell us she is considered quite a gentle person?
It has been brought up in statements and the files that she has a temper on her, remember the kicking screaming and shouting she admitted to?
Then we have the bruises on her wrists and upper arms allegedly caused by punching walls ( how though do you get bruises on your upper arms in the shape of finger marks)
She also tells us she found Madeleine hard work as well as having a preoccupation with getting her children to sleep.
There is also the admitted facts that by all appearances she was pretty much never left alone with the children, even to the extent of having family fly down for a few days to help out.
Why did she need all this extra help if she was a gentle person?

Qualifiers are extra words added to a statement which when removed do not alter the statement.

Note here we have the qualifier considered.

She doesn't tell us she is a quite a gentle person, only that she is considered to be quite a gentle person.

Who is the person who considers her to be quite a gentle person?
she doesn't tell us.
The person could in fact be herself leaving others to consider otherwise.

We then have the qualifier Always.
No one is always good or gentle or whatever, it is an impossibility.
Who is she trying to convince herself or us?
The fact she needs to tell us she has always been considered a quite gentle person tells us there are times when she hasn't been making it sensitive.
This leads me to wonder if she has physically hit her children or gerry (justifiable, he has a face anyone wants to punch)
There were allegedly claims she was known to shout at the children deleted
Is this why she showing such sensitivity about her personality?

Next we have the qualifier quite, again she doesn't say she is a gentle person only that she is quite a gentle person.
This implies there are times when she isn't quite a gentle person.
When are those times?
What provokes the change from quite gentle to what?
Does she go from gentle to quite gentle then to not so gentle?
If so, then logically following on from not so gentle to not gentle to rough to harsh to abusive to violent?

When are the times she is quite gentle?
it is sensitive enough to her to be introduced into her statement.

She also refers to herself as a person , a word used to conceal identity and/or gender.
Why not say she is quite a gentle woman/lady/mom.
Why is she in effect distancing herself from quite gentle?

She talks about terrible emotions inside her and refers to her punchbag.

Why would a quite gentle person have need to own a punchbag?

Let's see

but these attacks stirred up terrible emotions in me. It was as if my whole body was trying to scream but a tightly screwed-on lid was preventing the scream from escaping. Instead I was just howling internally. My punch bag certainly came in handy at times. Amaral’s documentary was the last straw. On 20 April we took the decision with Isabel Duarte to sue him.

In kate's own words  she had terrible emotions stirred up inside her.
She tells us it was like she was trying to scream but it was bottled up, she was howling internally.
This is concerning to say the least.
Rather than letting herself show emotions the way we all do even in such a stressful situation, she is unable to release it.
This tells me that she is volatile and prone to explosions of temper, something we learned from her family when she was young.
it is also worth noting that they reported Madeleine as having a temper on her and kate worrying Madeleine was turning out like herself.

it is clear that kate has mental health issues, is also provides a possible explanation as to what happened to Madeleine.

Kate has a preoccupation with getting her children to sleep, enough that she reports it in her diary.
Is this because once they children are in bed she finds emotional release from her stress?
Is this perhaps maybe why the children may have been sedated?
As a qualified anaesthetist she has the know how and possibly even the means.
A sedated child is a safe child.
They cannot interrupt her me time, she doesn't have to deal with them thus no rosk of her becoming not gentle perhaps?

Did Madeleine die because of sedation?
She awoke, was groggy fell and died?
Did kate lose her temper and lash out?
The latter would not surprise me given her unstable nature.

If it turns out kate killed Madeleine in a flash of temper then she could claim diminished responsibility.
She would have to admit to her mental health issues and lose her licence to practice.
It would allow her to receive treatment and perhaps  released after some period of time, possibly with restrictions in regard to children.
The reason i say the latter is that she may be fine and can cope in every day situations, yet, when confronted with caring for a child or children her stress levels will rocket if left unsupervised.

Kae is a tinderbox primed to blow imo.
She has admitted she is willing to press a button so they can all be togeather.
Deleted

No innocent mother or parent would ever contemplate murder and suicide when they lose a child.
A guilty mother or parent on the other hand can, does and in many case will kill the remaining children either in the belief that the children will suffer if removed from their family, if i can't have them no one can, or the fear they will turn out like their parent so it is a kindness killing them.

Looking at the emotions in kate's book it is clear to me, she has serious anger management issues, it isn't helped by being married to gerry who seems content to dump everything on kate whilst he enjoys his me time.
It is clear the families are aware and do what they can to ease the load on kate and thus protect the children.

it makes me wonder if because there was no real support in PDL apart from dumping them in the creche, kate snapped.
The families know what happened and feel guilt that they didn't and couldn't protect the children for 1 week  on vacation,is this why as soon as news got out the families hightailed it over to Portugal, ostensiblyto provide support for the mccanns but in reality protecting the remaining children.

They failed to protect madeleine, they could not undo the crime, what was done is done.

The family , keen to protect their reputations rallied round and the nutcase in the family stories were hushed up.

What i have also noticed is the lack of stories and support from school, university friends, from work colleagues, no neighbors saying how nice she is etc.
Apart from hotlips healy stories over a day or so, there is pretty much no support for her outside the family, not even the tapas 7 took to her or knew her even remotely well.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 24.09.13 21:27

and were eating within sight of where the children were and checking on them

the above does not mean that they could see the apartment, it means that they could be seen from the apartment.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.09.13 0:58

@russiandoll wrote:and were eating within sight of where the children were and checking on them

the above does not mean that they could see the apartment, it means that they could be seen from the apartment.
see my earlier post

thy couldn't have sight, of the children, as gerry's sister said, due to solid brick walls between them and kids.

She said it, not me.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 25.09.13 9:33

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:and were eating within sight of where the children were and checking on them

see my earlier post

thy couldn't have sight, of the children, as gerry's sister said, due to solid brick walls between them and kids.

She said it, not me.
  To clear up crossed wires.  I never said that I was quoting you in my original post, I just wrote the words.  I was not referring to anything you had said, but to a quote from margaret about Michael Wright's words, which was in your own post. Why to avoid the quote of a quote of another quote I simply wrote the words and commented on them !

MW might have meant to say that the parents could see 5a  [ when that was not the case as we know] but what he  actually said was that from 5a you could see the tapas bar, that the parents could be seen. If you are within sight of where your children are, it means that they can see you, not vice versa.]
 It matters to me because of the respective levels of the bar and the apartment and who might have been able to see what from where.
 Because of the alleged access via the patio doors to that balcony[ it was a balcony not a patio as it was not at ground level] and that table and chairs next to the wall, easy to climb for a drowsy and curious little child looking for her parents], I think what a small child could see from that balcony might be important.
 just imo as always !

I was not commenting on your post, but on the confused and confusing words from their " team" ! Sorry for any misunderstanding.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 25.09.13 9:40

Great post Hobs,

Brilliant analysis and interesting theory.

Particularly:

"it makes me wonder if because there was no real support in PDL apart from dumping them in the creche, kate snapped.
The families know what happened and feel guilt that they didn't and couldn't protect the children for 1 week  on vacation,is this why as soon as news got out the families hightailed it over to Portugal, ostensiblyto provide support for the mccanns but in reality protecting the remaining children."

Why did almost the entire family jet out within a few hours of Madeline going missing?

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 28.09.13 20:35

Blacksmith - Mother`s Little Helper - A First for Mr. Wright.

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/

Sorry if this has already been posted but can`t see it anywhere.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 29.09.13 10:01

@Woofer wrote:Blacksmith - Mother`s Little Helper - A First for Mr. Wright.

I cannot get onto any of these sites, is there something wrong or is it just myself that cannot access these sites ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.13 10:04

Certainly there is nothing on the link supplied by Woofer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 29.09.13 10:05

I've tried scrolling back to previous Blacksmith links and all I get is ' page doesn't exist' also.

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 29.09.13 10:11

@Penfold wrote:I've tried scrolling back to previous Blacksmith links and all I get is ' page doesn't exist' also.
Me too Penfold.

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.13 11:15

I get:

The Interrupted Investigation

No posts.
Home
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Back to top Go down

Post by annysmithgold on 29.09.13 11:55

Châtelaine wrote:
I get:

The Interrupted Investigation

No posts.
Home
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Same for me also

annysmithgold

Location : chilling in the sun, by the pool, in a lovely place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 29.09.13 17:45

@jozi wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Blacksmith - Mother`s Little Helper - A First for Mr. Wright.

I cannot get onto any of these sites, is there something wrong or is it just myself that cannot access these sites ?
Yep - its gone - Blacksmith must have taken it down.  It was there as you can see if you google `An Interrupted Investigation: Mother`s Little Helper`

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.13 18:19

Has he been CR'd?

Not a trace of him left

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith

Post by scrants on 29.09.13 18:29

He's  this before, he archives his posts from time to time. You can find them in mccann files. perhaps he's clearing the decks for next week!

scrants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.13 18:34

@scrants wrote:He's  this before, he archives his posts from time to time. You can find them in mccann files. perhaps he's clearing the decks for next week!
tnx

Back to top Go down

Blacksmiths back!

Post by scrants on 29.09.13 19:29

scrants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.13 19:41

Clever to lay back until the trial is over.
Let the witnesses [whoever has the guts to attend] speak for themselves.
And comment later ...
Greetings "B" smilie 

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 30.09.13 1:32

Blacksmith is not someone who will use 5 word's , when he/she can get away with using 555.

Maybe he or she is paid by the word. A journalist or author, possibly? A lawyer, maybe?

Too much padding and flowery writing for me.Too many mention's of having an authority, that he/she has provided no proof of.

Just get to the point, blacksmith.. If you really know the truth of this case, then just tell it.

What have you got to be afraid of, by doing that?

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

agreed

Post by Prehensile on 30.09.13 1:50

@Who?What?Where? wrote:Blacksmith is not someone who will use 5 word's , when he/she can get away with using 555.

Maybe he or she is paid by the word. A journalist or author, possibly? A lawyer?

Too much padding and flowery writing for me.Too many mention's of having an authority, that he/she has provided no proof of.

Just get to the point, blacksmith.. If you really know the truth of this case, then just tell it.
thumbsup

Prehensile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on 30.09.13 8:56

I love Blacksmith.

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 02.10.13 0:37

Gerry McCann went to Portugal January 13 to meet Isabel Duarte about suing GA
GM: I think, you know, we want to make it absolutely clear what's gone on in the past is, by and large, done and we very, very much want to focus on what can still be done....

So the message is "forget what I/we may have done in the past.... everyone, focus on what I/we may do in the future?"

How very tony blair, how very gordon brown, how very john major and alistair dowling  does that sound?

How very convenient would that be, for all of them, if they could convince everyone to believe in that nonsense?

These people are prominent ( through the media) and, like it or not, they are a part of modern history. The whole point of having a history is that you learn from the mistakes or corruption that occurred, and try to make sure that it does not happen again.

Their action's, no matter how self serving ,vindictive or insane, would carry no consequences, for any of them in their scenario..

How very dare they.... treat the vast majority of people like this?

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum