The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by margaret on 14.01.14 19:12

candyfloss wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Hmmm...I thought Admin banned BS - link or discussion of it - after he was derogatory of this forum and all its members ?

Yes, you are correct, but difficult when people do keep putting up links then discussing. I have deleted some links and   a thread this morning it has hard to ban all conversation on him.
So could I please ask again on behalf of admin not to link his blogs.

Sorry that was me initially l didn't know he was banned. It won't happen again.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.01.14 19:26

@margaret wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Hmmm...I thought Admin banned BS - link or discussion of it - after he was derogatory of this forum and all its members ?

Yes, you are correct, but difficult when people do keep putting up links then discussing. I have deleted some links and   a thread this morning it has hard to ban all conversation on him.

Not your fault Margaret, you probably missed the post from admin.  It's such a shame to resort to this, we should all be pulling together, but he can't expect to have his blogs aired here after what he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.01.14 19:59

candyfloss wrote:
@margaret wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Not your fault Margaret, you probably missed the post from admin.  It's such a shame to resort to this, we should all be pulling together, but he can't expect to have his blogs aired he after what he said.

His blog can still be read on his site.

Well, it's all very well to say pull together, but he obviously didn't consider people here as being on the same side as him.  
Otherwise he wont resort to that low level of attack.
He thinks he above people here when he insulted members here, particularly vicious towards TB  stooping so low as BB1 level of attack.  
It's shame he resorted to that when there was no need for it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 14.01.14 21:01

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@margaret wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Not your fault Margaret, you probably missed the post from admin.  It's such a shame to resort to this, we should all be pulling together, but he can't expect to have his blogs aired he after what he said.

His blog can still be read on his site.

Well, it's all very well to say pull together, but he obviously didn't consider people here as being on the same side as him.  
Otherwise he wont resort to that low level of attack.
He thinks he above people here when he insulted members here, particularly vicious towards TB  stooping so low as BB1 level of attack.  
It's shame he resorted to that when there was no need for it.

Agreed, l said the same at the time. He comments the same as we do, he's no better than us!

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum