The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:50 am

@russiandoll wrote:To save space, should I just post a link as I used to do recently? We all seem to be aware of the writings of BS and those who like the style and content can easily access it by a click . Am happy to copy the pieces over in their entirety , guess it is what members and admin find preferable.
Usually it's polite to just post the link as the originating blog deserves the credit and visitor hits, but some people don't like to click on links in which case you could post just a snippet of the article and the link.

Sometimes it's good to post whole articles from some websites if you think they're in danger of being whooshed (especially comments which are notoriously unreliable for staying put).

I couldn't resist posting the whole of BS's article the other day, though, about Pedro Silva because it was soooo funny titter

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Only just read your reply to my earlier post Get'em . If you can successfully do the link [ as I normally can, but can't at the moment ] please delete the text below or do whatever you think appropriate. Thank you !

sorry could not post link :    18 . 9. 2013.

Interrupted Investigation.

Wednesday, 18 September
Libel Diary–Gerry McCann as a witness of the truth

This is primarily for those new to the case who are unaware of the horrendous record of Gerry McCann's lying.

Gerry McCann giving the exact reasons for his January 13 visit on Portuguese television
The Libel Case
On the 28 November 2008 the McCanns spoke to Isabel Duarte by phone about suing Amaral for the first time. Six weeks later, on January 13 2009, Gerry McCann went to Portugal to meet her and discuss the legal strategy against Amaral, returning the next day. In July the Mirror published the writ details that the McCanns had given them. Those are the facts. (Source: Madeleine by Kate McCann plus Mirror McCann exclusive).
Media Conferences Called by Gerry McCann
On his arrival in Portugal, Gerry McCann called media conferences to explain why he had returned.
Gerry McCann: Ahhh, well... I came back today really to meet with our adviser's, err... including Rogério, errr... Alves to really discuss what can still be done in the ongoing search for Madeleine.
Gerry McCann went to Portugal January 13 to meet Isabel Duarte about suing GA
Gerry McCann:The purpose of this visit is to, errr... really look at what can still be done in the search, we want to be, you know, looking positively, not backwards - looking forwards. 'Cause, you know, we want to find our daughter. It's pretty simple really.”
GM: I think, you know, we want to make it absolutely clear what's gone on in the past is, by and large, done and we very, very much want to focus on what can still be done for the search and that's... that's what our priority is and... and it always has been really so any of these things are just, you know, they're not really relevant at the minute.
Press report: “He assured journalists that this was the first of, "many visits," to set up new operations in the search for his daughter, although he refused to explain what operations he meant and why he had not considered it appropriate to cooperate with the PJ in the past.”
Press report: “In an interview, Gerry McCann stated that, for the moment at least, he had no intention of taking legal action against the Portuguese State or any other body, including the media, stressing he wanted to "move forward and not back."”
Press conference report: Without explaining why the couple did not request the reopening of the investigation while there was time, Gerry McCann wanted to stress his, "willingness to work with the authorities, as much as possible."
Q: Are you going to going to meet with the Portuguese authorities?
GM:We haven't got anything specific planned at this point. This is very much my, err... you know, the first visit over here and just to look and... and to try and get a scoping, errr... of what we can still do... really.
Mr Mitchell: "I can confirm that Gerry McCann returned to Portugal for a brief visit to meet his lawyers to see what more can be done to help find his daughter."
Press report: "According to a Home Office source in London, Madeleine McCann's father, before undertaking his journey to Portugal, obtained every guarantee that he would not be bothered by the Portuguese authorities.”

The Dom Pedro Palace hotel welcomes many hundred euros from the Find Madeleine Fund January 13 2009
Press Report: “Madeleine's father and the English lawyer who accompanied him on the visit to Portugal, on Tuesday, were lodged at the D. Pedro Palace, a five-star hotel and one of the most luxurious in Lisbon. Everything, of course, financed by the 'Find Madeleine' Fund.”
Mr Mitchell was questioned about using the Find Madeleine Fund to stay at the several hundred euros a night D. Pedro Palace.

The Dom Pedro Palace Hotel
Clarence Mitchell:"This type of travel obviously fits into the search for Madeleine which is the Fund's purpose. [Gerry McCann went to Portugal January 13 to meet Isabel Duarte about suing GA] That was what it was created for and Madeleine's parents will never use it for anything else apart from that.”

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Where's Mr. now, where's Clarrie now. Had plenty to say then, but not a peep now.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

As they did in November 2007 when 'events' needed to be agreed and the troops rallied, I expect they are busy arranging a 'get-together' for all interested parties to meet, in secret, in Rothley, in order to plot the way forward.

All really a bit late now.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Blacksmith wrote:

Press report: "According to a Home Office source in London, Madeleine McCann's father, before undertaking his journey to Portugal, obtained every guarantee that he would not be bothered by the Portuguese authorities.”
Hmmm, you would think he would want to see them, especially as what has been transcribed re Edgar, about the PJ still working on the case - wouldn't he want to know what was happening about his missing daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:40 pm

@sallypelt wrote:Admins, can you please move this to Blacksmith's thread? I don't know how to find it, but this is his latest post:

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:48 pm

candyfloss wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:Admins, can you please move this to Blacksmith's thread? I don't know how to find it, but this is his latest post:

Thank you, Candy, and after reading Blacksmith's latest post, I totally agree with him.

I am guilty of reading the crap in the newspapers over the last week or so, AFTER I've said, on so many occasions in the recent past, to take what the media says with a pinch of salt. All it's doing is clutching at straws and taking a small speck of information and filling newspapers with the same regurgitated crap over and over and over.

The only evidence that matters is what is said in court, and the final decision of the jury.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:02 pm

@sallypelt wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Thank you, Candy, and after reading Blacksmith's latest post, I totally agree with him.

I am guilty of reading the crap in the newspapers over the last week or so, AFTER I've said, on so many occasions in the recent past,  to take what the media says with a pinch of salt. All it's doing is clutching at straws and taking a small speck of information and filling newspapers with the same regurgitated crap over and over and over.

The only evidence that matters is what is said in court, and the final decision of the jury.
Don't think there is a jury sally, just the Judge makes the decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:05 pm

"the version of the libel writ given by the UK Mirror on behalf of the parents claims that what Amaral wrote was:
1. “False, manipulative, perverse, destructive, defamatory, deeply damaging and therefore illegal”.
2. And caused the parents “'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear.” Kate McCann is, in addition, “'steeped in a deep and serious depression.” And "totally destroyed from a moral, social, ethical, emotional and family point of view, beyond the pain that the absence of their eldest daughter causes them".
Exactly - Blacksmith says "no attempt  has been made to justify Claim 1 by evidence" ... that the book is false, manipulative, perverse, destructive, defamatory and deeply damaging.

And the only way this can be proved is to prove exactly what happened - this whole case is built upon the theory that Madeleine was abducted.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:30 pm

@Woofer wrote:"the version of the libel writ given by the UK Mirror on behalf of the parents claims that what Amaral wrote was:
1. “False, manipulative, perverse, destructive, defamatory, deeply damaging and therefore illegal”.
2. And caused the parents “'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear.” Kate McCann is, in addition, “'steeped in a deep and serious depression.” And "totally destroyed from a moral, social, ethical, emotional and family point of view, beyond the pain that the absence of their eldest daughter causes them".
Exactly - Blacksmith says "no attempt  has been made to justify Claim 1 by evidence" ... that the book is false, manipulative, perverse, destructive, defamatory and deeply damaging.

And the only way this can be proved is to prove exactly what happened - this whole case is built upon the theory that Madeleine was abducted.
They really have their work cut out to prove that the claims are "false, manipulative, perverse, destructive, defamatory, deeply damaging and therefore illegal"  when the original SIO, the second SIO, his Interim report and the final Archiving report of the Attourney General of Portugal ALL came to exactly the same conclusion.
Does ID really think she can over-rule the AG in a court of first instance ?
Cue for a bump, in case any rabid pros are reading
Tavares de Almeida - author of the interim report - Quick reminder

Conclusions:
From everything that we have discovered, our files result in the following conclusions:
A. the minor Madeleine McCann died in Apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of 3 May 2007
B. a simulation - a staged hoax - of an abduction took place
C. in order to render the child’s death impossible before 10.00pm, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was concocted
D. Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann are involved in the concealment of the corpse of their daughter, Madeleine McCann
E. at this moment, there seems to be no strong indications that the child’s death was other than the result of a tragic accident, yet;
From what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, did not want to deliver up Madeleine’s corpse immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility therefore that it was moved from the initial place where she died. This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place.

The Republic's Prosecutor - José de Magalhaes e Menezes
and
The Joint General Prosecutor - Joao Melchior Gomes
authors of the archiving report. Quick Reminder

viii - Despite all of this, it was not possible to obtain any piece of evidence that would allow a reasonable man, under the light of the criteria of logics, of normality and of the general rules of experience, to formulate any lucid, sensate, serious and honest conclusion about the circumstances under which the child was removed from the apartment (whether dead or alive, whether killed in a neglectful homicide or an intended homicide, whether the victim of a targeted abduction or an opportunistic abduction) nor even to produce a consistent prognosis about her destiny and inclusively - the most dramatic - to establish whether she is still alive or if she is dead, as seems more likely.

lalala  lalala

Won't it be interesting if Dr Amaral is allowed to call Tavares de Almeida, José de Magalhaes e Menezes, and Joao Melchior Gomes ! !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:37 pm

PM - "Won't it be interesting if Dr Amaral is allowed to call Tavares de Almeida, José de Magalhaes e Menezes, and Joao Melchior Gomes ! ! "

`allowed` ??   might he not be then?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

@Woofer wrote:PM - "Won't it be interesting if Dr Amaral is allowed to call Tavares de Almeida, José de Magalhaes e Menezes, and Joao Melchior Gomes ! ! "

Gonçalo Amaral can call whoever he wants!

Montclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Another interesting snippet from Blacksmith`s latest :-

"
As for Madeleine there are sixty entries for "Amaral"  but  for some reason she is as silent about the truth or falsity of Amaral’s central claim as M/S Duarte has been all this week. Not one entry states that the claim is untrue.
As for claim 2 we do have a suggestive entry, perhaps the last word on the validly of the medical and psychiatric claims of “total destruction.” It runs:

“I’ve always been considered quite a gentle person but these attacks stirred up terrible emotions in me. It was as if my whole body was trying to scream but a tightly screwed-on lid was preventing the scream from escaping. Instead I was just howling internally. My punch bag certainly came in handy at times. Amaral’s documentary was the last straw. On 20 April we took the decision with Isabel Duarte to sue him.
While she did the preparatory work, we were off to the States again – to appear on Oprah Winfrey’s talk show.”

Bit unusual for such a gentle person to own a punch bag isn`t it?  Are these general household items these days?  Perhaps I should get one.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm

@Montclair wrote:
@Woofer wrote:PM - "Won't it be interesting if Dr Amaral is allowed to call Tavares de Almeida, José de Magalhaes e Menezes, and Joao Melchior Gomes ! ! "
Gonçalo Amaral can call whoever he wants!
I suppose the question might be whether public officials from the AG's office would be permitted to appear in what is essentially a private spat between a foreigner and a retired police officer.
And if so, whether they would be able to give evidence about what were official documents.
I just don't know.
But it might be interesting to see what happens if they did.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Melchior Gomes had appeared by video-conference as a witness for the plaintiffs. Like Ribeiro , he has neither read GA's book nor seen the documentary. His evidence was brief and I will post it on the Libel Trial thread if not already there.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:05 am

@Woofer wrote: [...]

“I’ve always been considered quite a gentle person but these attacks stirred up terrible emotions in me. It was as if my whole body was trying to scream but a tightly screwed-on lid was preventing the scream from escaping. Instead I was just howling internally. My punch bag certainly came in handy at times."
[...]
Bit unusual for such a gentle person to own a punch bag isn`t it?  Are these general household items these days?  Perhaps I should get one.
The punch bag "hit" me too. In combination with the fact, that most people around her are careful not to upset her, it does present a "picture", doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 am

Could punch bag be her nickname for Gerry?!

Rothley Towers is certainly big enough to accommodate a home gym - preferable to having to replace furniture which has been kicked to smithereens.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:15 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Could punch bag be her nickname for Gerry?!

Rothley Towers is certainly big enough to accommodate a home gym - preferable to having to replace furniture which has been kicked to smithereens.
big grin Mr 

Hitting walls, thumping punch bags, swearing like a trooper, yes she does seem to be a gentle person.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Here is the latest offering  [ no sniggering there at the back ]

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/libel-diarystatistical-interlude.html

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:58 pm

@russiandoll wrote:Here is the latest offering  [ no sniggering there at the back ]

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/libel-diarystatistical-interlude.html
laughat titter lol! lol rotfl laugh 

Sorry couldn't resist, the last two graphs are corkers.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:20 pm

He's on a roll................ 23.9.2013.

Libel Diary – Day Four

I’ve now read the Internet report from day 4 of the trial. I’m only going to give a few subjective comments here because there is a mass of critical material to analyse.
Stunner
I urge people to read the Michael Wright and Cláudia Nogueira testimony for themselves, even if they never read anything else from the trial. It is a genuine breakthrough and for that alone we owe Goncalo Amaral not just support but our profound gratitude: the proceedings are, for the first time, giving us evidence under oath to compare with the sanitised and dishonest versions of their activities and attitudes that the lying couple have provided in Madeleine, Facebook and their rehearsed interviews. They are laid bare.
Speaking personally I almost lost my belief in the Portuguese justice system when the ambiguities of the archiving summary were followed by the cowardly but almost lethal ambush on a public servant plotted by the couple and Duarte for their own gain and protection.
The evidence at the 2010 Lisbon hearings, the first breach in the screen of lies, (Archive Summary author Menezes: they did not tell the truth) was not reflected in the judgement. The young and inexperienced judge failed Amaral, failed the legal system and damaged Portugal's reputation.
Only when, after three years of lies and misinformation, the Portuguese appeal court judges gave a calm and common-sense appraisal of the case and threw out the judge’s findings, did I begin to regain some hope that justice would be done. And now, reading the proceedings, we are back in the real world of fact and the attempted establishment of truth instead of the fantasy web that the parents began to spin and which eventually enmeshed almost everyone who came into contact with it, from governments down. Whatever the verdict the evidence, not the newspaper trash, not the lies of little Tinty-Head, whose aspirations to a political career will eventually be sunk by his own blatant dishonesty, is now on record.
Another moment of doubt
I won’t labour the narrow question of the truth of the libel again here, having been corrected by my Portuguese friends; I don’t even need to, since the court showed by its systematic intellectual demolition of the trash and hearsay offered by Wright that concern for the truth is everywhere dominant in these proceedings. But I’ll add this.
When I first saw the witness list for the claimants which the Bureau published a couple of years ago I was taken aback. Not by the preponderance of “soft” non-expert witnesses such as Alan “Don’t Tell Them” Pike and the rest (see how the judge dealt with the flannelers’ qualifications as “expert witnesses” on day four*); nor by the deadly exclusion of the Tapas 7, who having fled the Portuguese justice system in 2007, the cowards, were leaving the McCanns to their fate yet again. No, I’ll be honest: I was most struck, and concerned, by the legal names.
Skull-Face Macbride; ex-PJ head Alipio Ribeirra; the president of the Portuguese bar association! João Melchior Gomes, deputy Attorney-General!
Christ, I thought, they really are all against him, they really are going to say that Goncalo’s theories were invalidated by the later stages of the investigation, as the loonies claim. Even Ribeirra, who I thought was straight as a die and loyal with it.
Now Goncalo Amaral is made of much tougher stuff than me but I wouldn’t hold it against his legal team if they’d been intimidated by this list. I most certainly was.
Because that’s what it was intended to do, as so many of the lying pair’s actions have been intended to do –  intimidate. And scare GA into settling.
As we know he didn’t. Skull-Face turned up and offered nothing whatever; Alipio turned up and offered nothing whatever; the deputy AG turned up and offered nothing whatever. Even the president of the bar association, who is a known enemy of GA, has had second, third and fourth thoughts and so far hasn’t turned up.
It was all a bluff. It’s only when bluffs are called by the brave that the cowardly start to see things in a different light – ping!

* The Judge: overrules, saying this is a question for a doctor.
   My italics: no doctors have been called.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 pm

@margaret wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Here is the latest offering  [ no sniggering there at the back ]

laughat titter lol! lol rotfl laugh 

Sorry couldn't resist, the last two graphs are corkers.
I haven`t laughed so much in ages laugh

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:39 pm

@russiandoll wrote:He's on a roll................ 23.9.2013.

Libel Diary – Day Four

I’ve now read the Internet report from day 4 of the trial. I’m only going to give a few subjective comments here because there is a mass of critical material to analyse.
Stunner
I urge people to read the Michael Wright and Cláudia Nogueira testimony for themselves, even if they never read anything else from the trial. It is a genuine breakthrough and for that alone we owe Goncalo Amaral not just support but our profound gratitude: the proceedings are, for the first time, giving us evidence under oath to compare with the sanitised and dishonest versions of their activities and attitudes that the lying couple have provided in Madeleine, Facebook and their rehearsed interviews. They are laid bare.
Speaking personally I almost lost my belief in the Portuguese justice system when the ambiguities of the archiving summary were followed by the cowardly but almost lethal ambush on a public servant plotted by the couple and Duarte for their own gain and protection.
The evidence at the 2010 Lisbon hearings, the first breach in the screen of lies, (Archive Summary author Menezes: they did not tell the truth) was not reflected in the judgement. The young and inexperienced judge failed Amaral, failed the legal system and damaged Portugal's reputation.
Only when, after three years of lies and misinformation, the Portuguese appeal court judges gave a calm and common-sense appraisal of the case and threw out the judge’s findings, did I begin to regain some hope that justice would be done. And now, reading the proceedings, we are back in the real world of fact and the attempted establishment of truth instead of the fantasy web that the parents began to spin and which eventually enmeshed almost everyone who came into contact with it, from governments down. Whatever the verdict the evidence, not the newspaper trash, not the lies of little Tinty-Head, whose aspirations to a political career will eventually be sunk by his own blatant dishonesty, is now on record.
Another moment of doubt
I won’t labour the narrow question of the truth of the libel again here, having been corrected by my Portuguese friends; I don’t even need to, since the court showed by its systematic intellectual demolition of the trash and hearsay offered by Wright that concern for the truth is everywhere dominant in these proceedings. But I’ll add this.
When I first saw the witness list for the claimants which the Bureau published a couple of years ago I was taken aback. Not by the preponderance of “soft” non-expert witnesses such as Alan “Don’t Tell Them” Pike and the rest (see how the judge dealt with the flannelers’ qualifications as “expert witnesses” on day four*); nor by the deadly exclusion of the Tapas 7, who having fled the Portuguese justice system in 2007, the cowards, were leaving the McCanns to their fate yet again. No, I’ll be honest: I was most struck, and concerned, by the legal names.
Skull-Face Macbride; ex-PJ head Alipio Ribeirra; the president of the Portuguese bar association! João Melchior Gomes, deputy Attorney-General!
Christ, I thought, they really are all against him, they really are going to say that Goncalo’s theories were invalidated by the later stages of the investigation, as the loonies claim. Even Ribeirra, who I thought was straight as a die and loyal with it.
Now Goncalo Amaral is made of much tougher stuff than me but I wouldn’t hold it against his legal team if they’d been intimidated by this list. I most certainly was.
Because that’s what it was intended to do, as so many of the lying pair’s actions have been intended to do –  intimidate. And scare GA into settling.
As we know he didn’t. Skull-Face turned up and offered nothing whatever; Alipio turned up and offered nothing whatever; the deputy AG turned up and offered nothing whatever. Even the president of the bar association, who is a known enemy of GA, has had second, third and fourth thoughts and so far hasn’t turned up.
It was all a bluff. It’s only when bluffs are called by the brave that the cowardly start to see things in a different light – ping!

* The Judge: overrules, saying this is a question for a doctor.
   My italics: no doctors have been called.

That's right, no doctors called, not even Maddie's parents, two doctors who should imo be there telling the court of their heartbreak, depression etc. but instead leaving it to their friends to appear and produce hearsay.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:36 pm

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/libel-diary-note-on-troll-corner.html

Anyway let me help you, friends, on the legal position of proving anyone posted anything.
An internet screengrab is not evidence of anything but the creation of an image on a computer, or several computers if the SG is passed around. It can never be authenticated because the SG comes from the individual computer cache, with or without additions or changes, not from the source Internet file which contains the actual posting: that remains on its own site. Clear yet?
No? Well, let me add bit more: due to the pranksters, petty crooks and debunkermeister, self-admitted thief (whom I then christened the knicker-sniffer due to his propensity for getting excited by other people's intimate details) hacking into and stealing what they call the database in order to harvest and contaminate it, even the source database files can never be authenticated. Why? Because one of the announced motives of the pranksters was to corrupt the files to enable rogue posting under someone else's ID using harvested passwords.
Get it now?

So produce as many screenshots/screengrabs as you like Mr Wrong and then PROVE that you and your 'pranksters' didn't post them yourselves.!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks JeanM.

Also on the 3A's site it was possible when using the quote button to insert words, sentences into an original post. Somebody did it in one of mine (added swear words), so I have never been worried about their so-called evidence as anybody could argue that words had been added after an individual had sent their post.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum