The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by russiandoll on 04.12.13 16:49

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

When Drama Turns to Farce

When do we know that public perceptions of people have changed and support is bleeding away? When the evidence is known? When someone is obviously a monster? When they are tracked down by dedicated investigators?
No, no and no. When, mysteriously, they and belief in them start to become ridiculous.
The Mainstream Media gave it…
The evidence, for example, that Robert Maxwell, a favourite of these pages, was  a thief  had been on record twenty years before he got hold of the Mirror and its pensioners’ savings. You look at that bloated toad’s interviews now – the hypnotically grotesque waist and crutchline, acres of it, so appropriate for someone who simply wanted to roll over and squash anyone he couldn't buy off, the lizard eyes and the Broadmoor smile –– how come people didn’t, no couldn't,  see it then? How come they didn’t laugh at such an absurd, pantomime villain but fell for him, starry-eyed, like supposedly hard-bitten Alastair Campbell, a pretty typical mainstream journalist, who sobbed at the news of his hero's last swim?  
For obvious monsters we need look no further than the BBC, not for Jimmy Savile but someone who made that typical showbiz  operator look like a model of sexual restraint:  the sculptor Eric Gill, whose paedophilia was so extreme that it not only regularly encompassed his infant daughter’s birthday party friends but the infant daughter herself, a habit which his arty middle-class friends – and mums – observed but accepted without much comment. Eccentric, you know. What on earth  did the church-going governors of the BBC have to say when little Eric turned up in his “easy-access for the young” skirt every day to create, on the front of Broadcasting House, the largest tribute to child abuse ever sculpted and one which still, ahem, stands? What can you do but laugh grimly?

Eric Gill Expressing BBC Values
But enough: the examples of those who mysteriously manage to get taken at their own valuation long after the facts are screaming for Christ’s sake get real are countless and, we guess, always will be.
What do people say, long after they’ve bought Waterloo Bridge for £250 from a guy in a frayed suit and a charming smile? “I don’t know what came over me.” Because in the end, granted when it’s often too late, the spell is broken and people look back in wonder at their own credulity.
and You Tube Takes It Away
Kate and Gerry McCann are right there, right now. The mainstream media, as always these days, lags behind while the public finds the truth for itself elsewhere,  in this instance often on You Tube. The Mirror, with its unfathomable death-wish, prefers, publicly at least, to wait a little longer for the arches and piers to arrive from Waterloo; the BBC simply  keeps its head very much down about the couple these days, just as its directors do every morning as they hurry under  Gill's mocking erection into Broadcasting House's welcoming embrace. But the  spell is broken and eventually they, and all the others in Keir-Simmons land  who gave the pair a stage, will have to acknowledge it.
Not that the couple are thieves on the Maxwell scale, of course, no, not at all, just as they definitely aren't suspects in the relocation of their daughter, as the police have told us so often, no not at all. But their behaviour, no longer seen through the sharp prism of shock and sympathy of six years ago, now looks quite different: their interviews, every one of them, look like crushingly poor performances.
Readers will surely have noted the significant comments by those on Twitter and elsewhere whose curiosity about the couple was  stimulated by Crimewatch and who turned to You Tube to find out more, only to be struck by the extraordinary, even absurd,  nature of this long-running double act. Many of these converts had watched the interviews in the past, perhaps with only half an eye, without noting anything odd about the couple. And in a sense that’s quite natural and a tribute to the decency, rather than credulity,  of ordinary people – if they see a person lying unconscious in the middle of a road they don’t ask themselves is this person worth helping? They just help.
The McCanns are like that accident victim: “the prism of shock and sympathy”, that gave them their chance no longer exists to protect or empower them and without it their performances look cheap and shoddy, above all quite unbelievable. “I don’t know what came over me,” says the bridge buyer, whose own prism was constructed of normal human  greed rather than sympathy, “I just don’t know why I believed such a ridiculous story but I did.”
Once people start saying that there’s no way back.

at 15:51

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 04.12.13 17:10

Tariq Jahan

Tariq Jahan broke a man's jaw and has been convicted of GBH.

Mr Jahan said: "Once you have started with one lie you have to make up 1,000 lies to cover that one.

"Once I had started there was no turning back."

Mr Jahan was given a Pride of Britain award, PRAISED and LAUDED by Miliband, Cameron and Police, as being the kind of 'hero' we need in the UK!
........................................................................................................

Ethel: 'did you hear about that Jahan bloke'?

Rose: 'you mean that lovely man in the riots'?

Ethel: 'Yeah that's the one. Well, i just heard he's a thug and has admitted to lying to the police'

Rose: 'Really? They had him on telly at the BBC and everything'

Ethel: 'yeah, convicted criminal now'

Rose: ' I don't believe a word of it, the BBC wouldn't let a man like that on the telly'

Ethel: 'well, they did, couldn't get enough of him, i heard'

Rose: ' and he seemed like such a very nice young man, a very, very nice young man'

Ethel: (sighs) 'standards are slipping all around us Rose'

Rose: 'yeah, sad, innit'?

Ethel: 'did you hear about that McCann couple'?

Rose: ' oh don't tell me they have been at the BBC as well'?

Ethel: 'seems so, they can't get enough of them'

Rose: (sighs) 'standards are slipping, What's for tea'?

Ethel: 'tapas'?

Rose: 'lovely'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 06.12.13 5:35

@PeterMac wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:India Alpha Golf Romeo Echo Echo
It is
Delta India Sierra Golf Uniform Sierra Tango India November Golf
big grin big grin big grin
Off topic but worth repeating
Police officer on patrol calls up to say
"There is a black man prancing around on the bonnet of a car.  Can I have some back up"
He is reprimanded by the control room for his use of language, and told to use PC terms.
He replies
"Zulu Tango Sierra"  Mr
Careful, the political correctness nazis will come after you!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.12.13 18:08

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 06.12.13 20:09

is Blacksmith hinting that this case is coming to a final conclusion.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 06.12.13 21:35

@petunia wrote:is Blacksmith hinting that this case is coming to a final conclusion.
Well, if we look at some recent dates:

14th October : crimewatch appeal 
24th October : PJ announce reopening of the case
24th October : official Madeleine website news page updated 
28th November: crimewatch update. 

It seems as though something significant may have happened between 14th October and 28th November (the two CW programs). The change in the face / speech / mood of Redwood was astonishing.  From expansive and supportive to cold and uncommunicative.  

Of course it could just be a technical hitch or a slow webmaster, but that seems less and less likely as the days go by without the 'donation' button coming back online.  Perhaps SY, or their own laywers have advised them to stop collecting money... which may in turn suggest that they know something we don't.

Bishop Brennan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.12.13 22:10

The site is likely shut for Christmas. Madeleine can wait while her parents busy themselves with festive celebration.
As for the Fund, donation can still be given via Fund Bank A/c as pointed out by Enid O'Dowd on "Fraudulent Fund" thread, page 9.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 06.12.13 23:29

the fund has never shut' be it Christmas'Easter or any other sacred day

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.12.13 23:36

@petunia wrote:is Blacksmith hinting that this case is coming to a final conclusion.
Dont know!
. He talks in riddles, not comprehensible to me.

It does sound like he thinks their future is not bright.
I am guessing even he's not too certain about it or he would have stated it explicitly one would have thought.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.12.13 23:51

@petunia wrote:the fund has never shut' be it Christmas'Easter or any other sacred day
Yes, true.
Likely, the donation (revenue) coming in was lesser than cost of running the site (expenditure) so it makes money sense to shut it down.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 07.12.13 0:09

I enjoyed reading his latest on The Fund and on Mitchell.

He may be wrong about why the site is still updating as regards donations - but he is right about the Book. If something has occurred as he suggests I don't think it would make any difference as they could always say they have outstanding disbursements. It's dependant on what has happened maybe he is reading too much into it.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 16.12.13 20:06

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/bang.html?m=1

Another clever piece of writing

Which way the tower will fall with the twin supports now gone we don't know, nor what will eventually replace it. It is unlikely but not impossible that now that the McCanns are finally unable to continue their lid-tightening efforts their reputation could actually improve since nothing could look more suspicious than their threats and evasions of the last six years. Either way, the building's down and their attempts have failed, whether they fully recognize it yet or not.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.12.13 21:18

Another clueless one from BS!

I know neither head nor tail what he's talking about.

He stated the obvious (ie the lying mccanns reputation is sinking) using so many words but saying nothing of value. Bit like Redwood rumbling on deadpan ....

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanist on 17.12.13 18:07

@aiyoyo wrote:Another clueless one from BS!

I know neither head nor tail what he's talking about.

He stated the obvious (ie the lying mccanns reputation is sinking) using so many words but saying nothing of value.   Bit like Redwood rumbling on deadpan ....

oh dear.

Humanist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.12.13 18:37

It must be only me who didn't understand his last few pieces.

Usually he's very good.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly-flop on 17.12.13 20:15

I've just read the latest from BS and I interpret as him saying that currently it's the 'lull before the storm'...

When a building has been detonated in order for it to be demolished there is [almost] a small pause where the building remains standing before it falls into a heap.  The Mc's twin foundations have been well and truly rocked.

IMO the Mc's/TM are currently in a state similar to that of a rabbit in headlights.  I sincerely hope that the twin investigations will finally result in justice being done.

Then of course when the Mc's are banged to rights, there's the issue of their own twins...

Tilly-flop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.12.13 20:23

I cannot say I've nightmares about the twins, but they frequently cross my mind and I'm sorry and worried ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanist on 21.12.13 5:18

Humanist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 21.12.13 5:55

Blacksmith's latest article is just like reading Chinese Tea Leaves.

Either BS is dreamland or Land of Hope.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.12.13 5:55

spit coffee  The literary style is spot on - writer: genius IQ, readers: room temperature IQ

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 21.12.13 6:02

Do you have any idea what's he saying seriously?  Insinuation is all very well .....but not quite the same.....

Would that be speculation on his part or he definitely knows, applying your IQ?

Nothing wrong with his writing style if he's simulating Gerry BTW.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanist on 21.12.13 6:18

@tigger wrote:spit coffee      The literary style is spot on -  writer:  genius IQ,  readers:  room temperature IQ
I love it.

Humanist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on 22.12.13 0:08

I love Blacksmith.

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 13.01.14 23:07

Anyone interested in Blacksmith latest?  Maggot Mitchell outed.  laughat

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk

(Acknowledgement to Almost Gothic on Missing Madeleine where l saw it first)

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen on 13.01.14 23:11

@margaret wrote:Anyone interested in Blacksmith latest?  Maggot Mitchell outed.  laughat

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk

(Acknowledgement to Almost Gothic on Missing Madeleine where l saw it first)
Yes interesting Margaret thanks.

kitchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum