The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by worriedmum on 19.10.13 18:53

Since going through some traumatic episodes I have become a Quaker, learned Humility  and moved closer to God. Madeleine is close to my heart. Now will you shut the fuck up?
Rebekah B. Rollright Stones Bail Centre, Oxo


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 20:15

Merged the thread Training Ground Special with this one to keep all his blogs together.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 20:26

Châtelaine wrote:"I was just talking to hubby in the green room before putting down your latest hate-filled anti-Maddy missive. Had to douse myself in a flagon of Chanel to get rid of its odorous malice, spilling it all over my devilishly sheer tights. Oh well, 14 guests and a few bottles of Dong Perignon on the terrace will take away the nasty taste you have left. Then into the firm arms of my man. Repent.
Judie Drooly, chatelaine, Leytonstone."


Just for the record: I do not know who this "chatelaine" is. One of my salons is green indeed, I exclusively wear Chanel perfume and I have a big terrace, BUT I do despise champagne and never wear sheer tights, let alone devilish ones. And where is this man with strong arms? Must be hiding in one of the upstairs apartments ...

laughat
Suspect Judie Drooly may be a tiresome Twitterer known as 'Judy Truly'. 
Blacksmith has been busy - a new blog is up now: Revelation Moments http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Angelique on 19.10.13 21:43

I agree Blacksmith has done good this time.

I hope he doesn't scratch this one it's really worth savouring again and again.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 21:45

Blacksmith 'Final cut' thread merged with this one, to keep articles in one place.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by russiandoll on 20.10.13 15:42

20th October.  They are coming thick and fast all right !

  
Sunday, 20 October 2013

Without Jane

 
Well, Scotland Yard’s latest findings make the scenario rather different. Without Jane Tanner's "abductor" who the Yard have stated didn't exist, wouldn't the reporting have had to go something like this?





CHILD "MISSING" IN PORTUGAL
Sky news reports that a couple in the Algarve say their three year old daughter has "disappeared” from their holiday apartment. They say  they were “not in their apartment” at the moment the child went missing.
Police are searching the area.





Madeleine Latest
A British couple have claimed their three year old child “vanished” from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal last Thursday. The mother has told the media how she returned alone from a restaurant to find an intruder had broken into the child’s bedroom and abducted her.
Police are refusing to comment on the claims.
Baffled
Yesterday her family gave further details of the break-in, adding that the door had been “jemmied open” and the metal shutters damaged by an intruder.
But experts are baffled. There have been no reports of suspicious activity at the time of the disappearance.
And the resort manager, Mr Hill, has called the McCann version into question by saying that there was no evidence of a break-in anywhere in the resort. Both door and shutters, he said, were completely undamaged. No finger prints apart from the mother’s were on the bedroom window.
Police are questioning the couple and their friends in Portimao.


MADDY – NEW EVIDENCE ABOUT TOT 

The bar where the parents "drank and argued"
According to neighbours the child had been heard crying for a lengthy period one or two nights before the "break in" .
Others now say that the McCanns were "rowing” in a bar late on the night before the disappearance with Dr McCann suddenly leaving on his own. “Kate's eyes were those of a woman scorned”, said a waiter.
Another person in the bar, an attractive fitness instructor, denied that she had caused “family tension” between the couple.
On May 3 Kate McCann  again returned home "without her husband".





Shock evidence in Portuguese disappearance
English holidaymakers have told police Madeleine’s father was seen “hanging around” by the back door of the apartment at about 9.15, just before the child disappeared.
Mr Jeremy Wilcox, an English tourist, saw Dr McCann walking away from the back door in the ill-lit street alongside the apartment block. The gate was hanging open. The pair had a brief conversation before Mr Wilkins, a world-famous documentary maker with a child of his own, left.
Further confusion has arisen from Dr McCann's claims that "he left the back door open" that evening, even though the children were  alone while the parents ate at a nearby restaurant.
Madeleine McCann was not seen again after 9.15 on Thursday.


Conflict of Evidence in Child Disappearance

What Jane Tanner  saw – artists' impression
M/S Jane Tanner, an English tourist, has now come forward to say that she too saw Dr Gerry McCann on the otherwise deserted street behind his holiday apartment.
She said, “I walked past him and Mr Wilkins as I was on my way to my own apartment to deal with my sick child.”
Asked if she’d seen the “jemmied open” shutters up as she passed the front of the apartment, M/S Tanner said, “No. Nobody did.”
Dr McCann is now refusing to comment but a family friend  said, “If she was on that street Gerry would have seen her, like he saw Mr Wilcox. He didn’t. She wasn’t.”
The child’s mother is believed to be under sedation and unable to take part in the latest round of police questioning.
Mr Wilcocks has been eliminated from police inquiries.


Algarve mystery may soon be solved - police.
It is now understood that at the time Kate McCann claims she found their holiday apartment broken into a middle-aged man was seen carrying a child through ill-lit back streets towards the sea edge where a low but turbulent tide was running. Police divers have been operating off the beach for two days now.
Dr Gerry McCann, 40, is from Rothley in Leicestershire
Three witnesses have described the man seen with the child, who they described as “apparently unconscious”. One of them has claimed to recognise him.
A police  source said “we expect to make arrests soon.” Asked about rumours that the man was identified as British doctor on holiday in the area, the police refused to comment.
The international media who flooded into Praia da Luz ten days ago have begun to leave, it was reported today.





____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Blacksmith 20/1013 'Mr Redwood's New Rules'

Post by worriedmum on 21.10.13 0:29


worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Redwood's new rules

Post by PeterMac on 22.10.13 11:53

Good enough to paste here, with thanks.
Mr Redwood’s new rules
Less than a week and all terribly changed !  Scotland Yard’s new findings have altered the case for ever. Twitter subscribers please note,  Mr Redwood has made the “no evidence of abduction” tweet obsolete.

His investigation means there is a new conclusion: There is evidence of abduction – all of it false.
David Payne and his typed and submitted false evidence of the intruder.
May 4 False evidence to police: That it seemed to him that the shutters of the bedroom window were open without knowing if the window was also open.
May 10 False evidence to police: Consequently, he is convinced that at the time of the second check the shutters were more open than on the first check.
April 2008 Retraction of false evidence to Leicester police: I definitely didn’t see the shutters up, the curtains were definitely not disturbed.
Mathew Oldfield and his false evidence of abductor intrusion
Here’s the updated abduction evidence in full

Source
McCann family – forced apartment door. False, refuted by eyewitness and forensic evidence.
McCann family – damaged shutters. False, refuted by police forensics.
Kate McCann alone – open shutters. Uncorroborated by passers-by or forensics.
Kate McCann alone – open window. Uncorroborated by passers-by. No forensic corroboration.
Jane Tanner – abductor seen moving away from apartment. False/mistaken, sighting eliminated by UK police.
David Payne & others – further description of abductor, in writing. False, claimed abductor eliminated by UK police.
Mathew Oldfield – open shutters. False. Claim withdrawn under Leicester police questioning.
Clarence Mitchell – abductor sighting. “When Gerry had told Clarence about Jane Tanner’s sighting he was astounded that this still hadn’t been made public. We decided we would really push the PJ to release this critical piece of information in the hope of identifying this man and child.” False. Abductor never existed.
The Smith sighting, due to its distance from the apartment, could not be treated as direct abduction evidence in the same way as the Tanner phantom, who was only yards away from the apartment. Just what its status is we will no doubt find out from Scotland Yard.

Quite a list of lies, evasions, inventions and fantasy, isn't it?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 22.10.13 12:25

@PeterMac wrote:Good enough to paste here, with thanks.
Mr Redwood’s new rules
Less than a week and all terribly changed !  Scotland Yard’s new findings have altered the case for ever. Twitter subscribers please note,  Mr Redwood has made the “no evidence of abduction” tweet obsolete.

His investigation means there is a new conclusion: There is evidence of abduction – all of it false.
David Payne and his typed and submitted false evidence of the intruder.
May 4 False evidence to police: That it seemed to him that the shutters of the bedroom window were open without knowing if the window was also open.
May 10 False evidence to police: Consequently, he is convinced that at the time of the second check the shutters were more open than on the first check.
April 2008 Retraction of false evidence to Leicester police: I definitely didn’t see the shutters up, the curtains were definitely not disturbed.
Mathew Oldfield and his false evidence of abductor intrusion
Here’s the updated abduction evidence in full

Source
McCann family – forced apartment door. False, refuted by eyewitness and forensic evidence.
McCann family – damaged shutters. False, refuted by police forensics.
Kate McCann alone – open shutters. Uncorroborated by passers-by or forensics.
Kate McCann alone – open window. Uncorroborated by passers-by. No forensic corroboration.
Jane Tanner – abductor seen moving away from apartment. False/mistaken, sighting eliminated by UK police.
David Payne & others – further description of abductor, in writing. False, claimed abductor eliminated by UK police.
Mathew Oldfield – open shutters. False. Claim withdrawn under Leicester police questioning.
Clarence Mitchell – abductor sighting. “When Gerry had told Clarence about Jane Tanner’s sighting he was astounded that this still hadn’t been made public. We decided we would really push the PJ to release this critical piece of information in the hope of identifying this man and child.” False. Abductor never existed.
The Smith sighting, due to its distance from the apartment, could not be treated as direct abduction evidence in the same way as the Tanner phantom, who was only yards away from the apartment. Just what its status is we will no doubt find out from Scotland Yard.

Quite a list of lies, evasions, inventions and fantasy, isn't it?
And yet still they walk free to do as they damn well please. shame on you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The man who sold his soul - preface

Post by I'm not buying on 23.10.13 15:06


I'm not buying

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by russiandoll on 24.10.13 9:11

24th October.

  Well…
 
We posted "some things are now settled".
Gosh, they don't keep Kate & Gerry in the loop anymore, do they? If I knew it why didn't they and their little helpers? The Interrupted Investigation isn't interrupted anymore, folks. Job done.
See you on the Bureau.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Humanist on 25.10.13 7:22

Stranger than strange.
Blacksmith talks of having compassion for Kate and Gerry and yet vilifies Clarence Mitchell as the man who sold his soul.
What I have realised in this case is that I don't know anything at all.

Humanist

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by plebgate on 25.10.13 9:55

@Humanist wrote:Stranger than strange.
Blacksmith talks of having compassion for Kate and Gerry and yet vilifies Clarence Mitchell as the man who sold his soul.
What I have realised in this case is that I don't know anything at all.
Youre right there Humanist, we don't know anything for sure we can only form our opinions from what we have seen in the official files and if lies are contained in those files then who can blame us for being very suspicious?

Didn't Blacksmith apologise to the McCanns a few months back without seeing what would develop?

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 25.10.13 10:09

I tried to write a post about having some compassion for the McCanns but none for self-serving lizard Mitchell. But when I got to the end of it I realised that compassion isn't conditional and in fact - contrary to the pro-McCann supporters' view of 'haters' - I have compassion for all of them. You only have to look at them or hear them to know they live in a world of misery. 

Even a quick look at the Twitter life of poor old CEOPS Jim Gamble made me feel sorry for the bloke. Imagine having to look at all of those questions about your behaviour and choices coming from thousands of sides...all day long. I bet he rues the day he decided to hitch his star to their wagon (or whatever the expression is). I even have some compassion for him because I wouldn't want to be him. 

Having compassion for the suffering people are going through doesn't judge what kind of suffering and it isn't conditional on whether they stupidly or even maliciously brought it on themselves. I understand the McCanns are suffering...terribly. They're walking around looking like the portrait of Dorian Gray with their misery written all over them. As is everyone else connected with them it seems...everyone else who resorts to the word 'hater' as quick as a flash...

____________________
The prime suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be permitted to dictate what can and can't be discussed about the case

ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by plebgate on 25.10.13 10:17

I have no compassion for people who call others haters/nutters because they ask questions which might help in trying to find out how Maddie disappeared.
 
Little Maddie is the one who has suffered the most in all of this and yet I don't think I have read that the people who call others haters have said this, it  alway seems to be about the parents or the families suffering.


It  seemsto me as though they are the haters, the haters of people trying to help, as requested by Maddie's parents in 2007.

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Sockpuppet on 25.10.13 10:20

How we feel about the McCanns et al is a personal matter really, everybody is different, feelings are not a matter of 'right and wrong'.

____________________


Sockpuppet

Posts : 188
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by sallypelt on 25.10.13 10:58

"some things are now settled".
Gosh, they don't keep Kate & Gerry in the loop anymore, do they? If I knew it why didn't they and their little helpers? The Interrupted Investigation isn't interrupted anymore, folks. Job done.
See you on the Bureau

What do members read into the above? Who is BS referring to when he types "they and their little helpers"?

Haven't we been told that Kate and Gerry ARE kept in the loop, by meeting with them to tell them that the case is reopening?

So, what is it all about?

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by sammyc on 25.10.13 11:16

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:

 I understand the McCanns are suffering...terribly. They're walking around looking like the portrait of Dorian Gray with their misery written all over them.
Quite so PPP, but soon after Madeleine disappeared and for the ensuing 6 years they were pictured laughing, smiling, jogging, abandoning the twins again, fundraising, swanning off to other countries, meeting VIP's,  etc. whereas they should have had misery written all over them.  They continued this appearance for several years so can we guess what has made them, in the past 6 MONTHS, suddenly make them look so full of misery?

sammyc

Posts : 218
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Mirage on 25.10.13 12:51

@sammyc wrote:
@ProfessorPPlum wrote:

 I understand the McCanns are suffering...terribly. They're walking around looking like the portrait of Dorian Gray with their misery written all over them.
Quite so PPP, but soon after Madeleine disappeared and for the ensuing 6 years they were pictured laughing, smiling, jogging, abandoning the twins again, fundraising, swanning off to other countries, meeting VIP's,  etc. whereas they should have had misery written all over them.  They continued this appearance for several years so can we guess what has made them, in the past 6 MONTHS, suddenly make them look so full of misery?
If ever I feel a scintilla of sympathy for the McCs coming over me I lie down until it passes off.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Interrupted Investigation....Need help understanding last post

Post by chillyheat on 26.10.13 20:34

The Interrupted Investigation

 
We posted "some things are now settled".
Gosh, they don't keep Kate & Gerry in the loop anymore, do they? If I knew it why didn't they and their little helpers? The Interrupted Investigation isn't interrupted anymore, folks. Job done.
See you on the Bureau.


Terrific and a well written blog.....But Im stuck trying to understand this post. Any views ?
Am I reading it correctly, assuming the person had fore knowledge about the McCanns maybe getting a look at all the evidence ? Just stuck about what it could mean
Thanks all

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by sofa on 26.10.13 20:36

Chillyheat glad you posted this as I asked some clarification about this post but never got  any answers, hope you be luckier!!

sofa

Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 20:45

I have merged your thread here ChillyHeat as this is where that has been posted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 26.10.13 20:47

@Mirage wrote:
@sammyc wrote:
@ProfessorPPlum wrote:

 I understand the McCanns are suffering...terribly. They're walking around looking like the portrait of Dorian Gray with their misery written all over them.
Quite so PPP, but soon after Madeleine disappeared and for the ensuing 6 years they were pictured laughing, smiling, jogging, abandoning the twins again, fundraising, swanning off to other countries, meeting VIP's,  etc. whereas they should have had misery written all over them.  They continued this appearance for several years so can we guess what has made them, in the past 6 MONTHS, suddenly make them look so full of misery?
If ever I feel a scintilla of sympathy for the McCs coming over me I lie down until it passes off.
lol!

____________________
The prime suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be permitted to dictate what can and can't be discussed about the case

ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by Daisy on 26.10.13 20:52

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:I tried to write a post about having some compassion for the McCanns but none for self-serving lizard Mitchell. But when I got to the end of it I realised that compassion isn't conditional and in fact - contrary to the pro-McCann supporters' view of 'haters' - I have compassion for all of them. You only have to look at them or hear them to know they live in a world of misery. 

Even a quick look at the Twitter life of poor old CEOPS Jim Gamble made me feel sorry for the bloke. Imagine having to look at all of those questions about your behaviour and choices coming from thousands of sides...all day long. I bet he rues the day he decided to hitch his star to their wagon (or whatever the expression is). I even have some compassion for him because I wouldn't want to be him. 

Having compassion for the suffering people are going through doesn't judge what kind of suffering and it isn't conditional on whether they stupidly or even maliciously brought it on themselves. I understand the McCanns are suffering...terribly. They're walking around looking like the portrait of Dorian Gray with their misery written all over them. As is everyone else connected with them it seems...everyone else who resorts to the word 'hater' as quick as a flash...
Good post

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another good one from Blacksmith

Post by susible on 26.10.13 21:14

@Daisy wrote:
@ProfessorPPlum wrote:I tried to write a post about having some compassion for the McCanns but none for self-serving lizard Mitchell. But when I got to the end of it I realised that compassion isn't conditional and in fact - contrary to the pro-McCann supporters' view of 'haters' - I have compassion for all of them. You only have to look at them or hear them to know they live in a world of misery. 

Even a quick look at the Twitter life of poor old CEOPS Jim Gamble made me feel sorry for the bloke. Imagine having to look at all of those questions about your behaviour and choices coming from thousands of sides...all day long. I bet he rues the day he decided to hitch his star to their wagon (or whatever the expression is). I even have some compassion for him because I wouldn't want to be him. 

Having compassion for the suffering people are going through doesn't judge what kind of suffering and it isn't conditional on whether they stupidly or even maliciously brought it on themselves. I understand the McCanns are suffering...terribly. They're walking around looking like the portrait of Dorian Gray with their misery written all over them. As is everyone else connected with them it seems...everyone else who resorts to the word 'hater' as quick as a flash...
Good post
I second that, excellent post.

susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum