The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 2 Mm11

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 2 Mm11

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 2 Regist10

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 2 Empty Re: ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN

Post by lj 08.09.13 23:03

The yard does not do the interrogations.

Don't know about more and more people believing it is not a whitewash.

I do know there are people like me, who stronger and stronger believe this is a whitewash. Refusing to deal with the original team is an extra argument.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.09.13 23:12

When someone has never had a dental treatment there won't be a xray, so identification through dental records would not be possible.

Guessing age from teeth in the veterinarian world is not very exact. I am no dentist, but I imagine considering the big variations it would be the same.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.09.13 5:05

Châtelaine wrote:I just got word that the article is written by Duarte Levy, so I'll add the usual pinch of salt, before spending more time on it smilie 
The author is not being objective.

The investigation was ongoing when Amaral left, with work progressing beyond Amaral.  
It would not be natural for Yard to want to talk to Amaral, or to any resigned PJ for that matter just because they'd worked on the case.

Besides, under the Portuguese system, alive investigative works is under the purview of the Public Ministry where every stage throughout is directed by the Public Prosecutor, irrespective which chief was in charge.
The procedures, one believes, would have to be adhered to, and every process recorded and filed.  
For all intent and purpose every gathered evidence would be on files for the Yard.

The whole POINT of the Yard is to review the CASE, and NOT just to review process under Amaral.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.09.13 5:18

We don't know what is really going on, who are they interrogating or not.
It is possible that Tapas 7 have been already officially quizzed. Imo opinion, the police are approaching the parents from another road, from the place where the body is hidden.

There are still Tapas 10,11 and 12.
It is possible that at least one of them (still) lives in Algarve. 

Redwood talked about "new witnesses evidence" that are the reasons why they started the probe and I think that it is based on Tapas7.

Somebody told something and they started the investigation.

The only thing that I am sure of is that the police aren't telling anything and that we have to wait.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.09.13 6:34

aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I just got word that the article is written by Duarte Levy, so I'll add the usual pinch of salt, before spending more time on it smilie 
The author is not being objective.

The investigation was ongoing when Amaral left, with work progressing beyond Amaral.  
It would not be natural for Yard to want to talk to Amaral, or to any resigned PJ for that matter just because they'd worked on the case.

Besides, under the Portuguese system, alive investigative works is under the purview of the Public Ministry where every stage throughout is directed by the Public Prosecutor, irrespective which chief was in charge.
The procedures, one believes, would have to be adhered to, and every process recorded and filed.  
For all intent and purpose every gathered evidence would be on files for the Yard.

The whole POINT of the Yard is to review the CASE, and NOT just to review process under Amaral.
Exactly!

@marconi. Who might the Tapas 10,11 and 12 be? Beginning to look like a football team.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 09.09.13 7:01

lj wrote:The yard does not do the interrogations.

I do know there are people like me, who stronger and stronger believe this is a whitewash. Refusing to deal with the original team is an extra argument.
If I was investigating I would save time and money by going directly to those who already know.
I just find it strange they've been on it for so long, and even on tv interviews the mccanns aren't interrogated, the interviewers just let them get away with what ever they've said, like all planned. Doesn't make sense.

For example, Kate was smiling when she accused the restaurant ( table booking)  of writing down that they'd left their children alone, and that helped madeleine to be abducted. Why wasn't she questioned at that moment? Why? He could have kept her talking a bit longer. What is so pleasing when she accuses them?

Anyway, a whitewash doesn't always last forever!!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.09.13 7:29

Seek truth wrote:

snipped
Indeed, indeed, maybe one day a conscience start acting up.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.09.13 8:59

I didn't see anything on news this morning re. libel hearing, hope we get updates from Portugal.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.09.13 9:30

tigger wrote:

@marconi.   Who might the Tapas 10,11 and 12 be?   Beginning to look like a football team.
No idea. But accordinng to Moita Flores they were people who often went to visiting the McCanns before they left to the house with swimmingpool.

They could be Britons because the McCanns don't speak Portuguese.
I believe relatives and people who live in Algarve.
Or relatives who rent an apartment in Praia da Luz.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.09.13 9:32

plebgate wrote:I didn't see anything on news this morning re. libel hearing, hope we get updates from Portugal.
Was it niet adjourned to September the 13th?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.09.13 9:38

Seek truth wrote:
lj wrote:The yard does not do the interrogations.

If I was investigating I would save time and money by going directly to those who already know.
I just find it strange they've been on it for so long, and even on tv interviews the mccanns aren't interrogated, the interviewers just let them get away with what ever they've said, like all planned. Doesn't make sense.

For example, Kate was smiling when she accused the restaurant ( table booking)  of writing down that they'd left their children alone, and that helped madeleine to be abducted. Why wasn't she questioned at that moment? Why? He could have kept her talking a bit longer. What is so pleasing when she accuses them?

It started with a review ( that is what the Maccanns insisted on and what Home Office asked for) and a review starts from zero.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.09.13 10:41

Thanks for date  Marconi. Like to say I missed it but probably forgot.titter 
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.09.13 10:48

plebgate wrote: probably forgot.
join the club!  too much information and too many comments.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.09.13 11:21

plebgate wrote:Thanks for date   Marconi.   Like to say I missed it but probably forgot.titter 

It is very unclear which date it is, two reports both with different dates,. Ah yes, confusion is good
spin ..................

9th September

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/334653/New-Portuguese-cop-squad-hunt-Madeleine-McCann

or 13th September.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/334979/Madeleine-McCann-detective-faces-court

Both Daily Star reports. Bear in mind on the second report saying 13th September, the article was written/published 28th August, yet states trial next week. The 13th September is not next week, but over 2 weeks away from article date.

Madeleine McCann detective faces court

THE detective who headed the original investigation to find Madeleine McCann faces court next week over a book he wrote claiming the youngster’s parents covered up her death.

By Daily Star Reporter/Published 28th August 2013

It will probably be all done and dusted before we ever realise it happened..........confusion is good.roll 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 09.09.13 11:27

I wonder what Mrs. Hubbard was doing in Luz, last April, May, meeting Kate.
I think that the McCanns knew already that the Yard would start an investigation.

They were told and the Yard waited for their reaction.
Could it be that Kate is in Canada right now?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.09.13 13:57

marconi wrote:
plebgate wrote:I didn't see anything on news this morning re. libel hearing, hope we get updates from Portugal.
Was it niet adjourned to September the 13th?
How can anything not started be adjourned? What is there to adjourn?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 09.09.13 14:12

[color:df59=000000][color:df59=000000]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

[color:df59=000000]Libel trial of Gonçalo Amaral

09 September 2013

The trial has been scheduled to start on the 12th of September, at 9h30, in the 1ª Vara at the Civil Court of Lisbon, although there always remains the possibility of a postponement and it may, or may not, be held behind closed doors.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 09.09.13 15:24

Behind closed doors,grrr,does that mean there will be no reporting on it.
Any one think the mccanns will pull out of this trial like they did the last trial
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 2 Empty Court Case confirmed for September 12

Post by Guest 09.09.13 17:01

Amaral v McCann is to start September 12 at 9:30. Rumour has it that it may be behind closed doors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.09.13 18:06

Behind closed door may be decision of Court for a good reason, since the Mccanns case is currently under review/investigation.

If it is not postponed, behind closed door is good news if that's true. Think about it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 09.09.13 18:39

aiyoyo wrote:Behind closed door may be decision of Court for a good reason, since the Mccanns case is currently under review/investigation.

If it is not postponed, behind closed door is  good news if that's true.  Think about it.
if its behind closed doors how will we know whats going on,or is that the intention,hmm
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.09.13 19:32

Presumably the Court will first ask the parties involved whether or not an agreement has been reached. 

When they respond that there is no agreement, the Court will inquire if it can be of assistance helping the parties to reach one during the session or during a short stay of the proceedings.

As Dr Amaral will refuse to pander to the McCs, in or out of Court, the Court will then allow either continued exchanging of documents, followed by the attorneys of both parties formally pleading their clients' case; or set a date for the final decision in this first instance. 

I expect the first.

In any case, it will be a civil affair. No fireworks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 09.09.13 20:05

Portia wrote:Presumably the Court will first ask the parties involved whether or not an agreement has been reached. 

When they respond that there is no agreement, the Court will inquire if it can be of assistance helping the parties to reach one during the session or during a short stay of the proceedings.

As Dr Amaral will refuse to pander to the McCs, in or out of Court, the Court will then allow either continued exchanging of documents, followed by the attorneys of both parties formally pleading their clients' case; or set a date for the final decision in this first instance. 

I expect the first.

In any case, it will be a civil affair. No fireworks.

thanks for the info,i wont be to hasty in future to think that some person(s)do not want us to know whats going on.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 09.09.13 23:53

According to the Star/Express, a ‘source’ (that family friend, Clarence Mitchell?) has claimed the libel trial will ‘re-energise’ the search for Madeleine but apparently the McCanns will not be attending because Scotland Yard have advised them to stay away in case their presence creates a media circus. When Madeleine disappeared the Portuguese police advised the McCanns against encouraging a media circus but they, their families, friends and spokesman ignored that advice from the outset. Team McCann’s idea of ‘re-energising the search’ has always been to create a media scrum at every opportunity. From 2007 onwards, they issued a constant stream of ludicrous suspects photofits and their corrupt and/or incompetent private detectives constantly drip-fed the media with sensationalist but completely false stories, none of which helped the search in any way.
The McCanns travelled across Europe and to USA with the express intention of creating a media circus and they kick-started the circus by advertising Madeleine’s eye defect in a huge marketing ploy even though they’d been advised by police that doing so could endanger her life (as would the unprecedented media coverage).
Now they want us to believe that the libel trial, which they have reportedly attempted to settle out of court, could ‘re-energise the search’ but have decided to abide by police advice (for once) and stay away....except that, they’d already made the decision to stay away a year ago (or more) a fact confirmed by their lawyer Isabel Duarte in 2012. Duarte said the McCanns reason for not be attending was because there was no need for them to be there - but neither was there a need for them to attend previous hearings, they went because they were more confident of winning back then. But since they came a PR cropper in the 2010 hearing and lost all their subsequent appeals, they've  realised there’s a strong possibility they may not win the libel trial and it could turn out to be a very negative media circus, something which they intend to avoid at all costs.

Things have definitely changed since the publication of 'madeleine' the book: Is it no longer ‘essential’ for them to ‘represent Madeleine’ in court? Does she no longer ‘need’ them to be ‘there for her‘, and what happened to not ‘letting her down’. If they believed half the stuff they’ve written they’d not only attend the latest hearing, they’d want to stand up in court and speak for themselves regardless of police advise. (Looks like the hearing  may be held in secret anyway). It’s all about PR really, not Madeleine.

From ‘madeleine’ by Kate McCann
“Gerry and I felt it was important, essential even, for us to attend to represent Madeleine. She needed someone there for her. She was the victim in this, not Goncalo Amaral. I also needed to see the white’s of Sr Amaral’s eyes. We flew out to Portugal on the 10 September.
Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral - for the first time ever, I hasten to add!  I know I’m not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of the way he treated my beautiful Madeleine  and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear.
We were warned of a threat of a demonstration against us outside the courtroom, and our Portuguese advisors, worried about our welfare and negative publicity, felt it might be a good idea if we stayed away after all. But if we backed out, the bullies would have won. We’d come here for Madeleine and had no intention of letting her down”
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.09.13 23:59

That was then. The cards have been shuffled.

Good night smilie 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top